Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Creation must be getting antsy over the non-J2 con ticket sales. I just got this email from "Misha" (obviously the Creation email account list)

(ETA: I say antsy because it's the third email in a week or so for these cons, the first from "Misha"). I've never had that for any of the other cons. I wish them well, and if you are a fan of the attending cast, it really does sound like some unique opportunities. I just don't think they can expect the same kind of numbers as with J2. The Gold passes are less than regular cons, but still pretty pricey. $1000 for front row, $499 otherwise.

spntour.JPG

Edited by gonzosgirrl
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

So, some people are going to get to see the premiere before Oct 11. How are they going to squelch spoilers for the following 10 days? Yes I suspect they'll have to sign NDAs but come on....

I don't know no one released the clip from SDCC.  I would have thought that out of over 6,000 people someone would have caved.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Myrelle said:

He's such a great dad! And so gentle with the little ones. *loves*

I remember doing this with my dad and this gave me such a case of the awwwws.

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I love the friendship between Kansas and Supernatural and the fact they know some of the episodes.

Me too! And I got the impression when they did the SDCC last year, they were every bit as excited to be there as we (and the guys) were to have them.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

How does Jensen pull off wearing that outfit, with short and tights?

All I could think when I first clicked on this was  "Good. God. His Bod..." and then... SWOOOOOOOOOOON...

And yes, he looks so young and happy in the close-ups.

• Love 2
On 9/14/2018 at 12:30 PM, catrox14 said:

So I was watching the Las Vegas convention J2 panel and Jared mentioned a Mary that did Shaving People with Phil Scriggia.  I wonder if that is why we haven't gotten a Shaving People this season.  Mary Manchin is that Mary.

• Love 2

He and Danneel hung out at it a few weekends ago (and he bartended another night) and he clearly seems to be a part of it though I haven't seen in what specific way. None of the press reports mention him. He also tweeted the grand opening out too. Also Jensen stopped by there last weekend but got mobbed and had to leave. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

He and Danneel hung out at it a few weekends ago (and he bartended another night) and he clearly seems to be a part of it though I haven't seen in what specific way. None of the press reports mention him. He also tweeted the grand opening out too. Also Jensen stopped by there last weekend but got mobbed and had to leave. 

Wow! Really?!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

He is the lead singer of the band Kaleo, which Jared and Jensen are huge fans of. 

And his name is JJ, so I assume he's the "JJ" in the picture (and I can stop trying to find JJ Ackles) :)

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 8

Love the photo of Tom and Shep in their little rockstar trousers.  Maybe I'm thinking too deeply about this, but Tom is a little Jared (and looks like he's gonna get his Dad's height - there's a big difference already between him and Shep), whereas Shep seems to be more like Gen?

• Love 1