Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

I'll just leave this here.

Mary 'raised' Jack? Wasn't he already fully formed, raised by her sons, before he crossed over to AU? But sure, put yet another person/place/thing above your own kids.

Swear to Chuck it's like she wants me to hate Mary.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Mary 'raised' Jack? Wasn't he already fully formed, raised by her sons, before he crossed over to AU? But sure, put yet another person/place/thing above your own kids.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. 

Um, just how long was Mary stuck in the AU with Jack that she thinks she helped raise him??  Holy mother of hilarious bad takes, Samantha. LOL

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. 

Um, just how long was Mary stuck in the AU with Jack that she thinks she helped raise him??  Holy mother of hilarious bad takes, Samantha. LOL

The thing is, if she'd just said she feels maternal, that's bad enough. But MORE maternal? To Lucifer's kid. JFC.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Poor Samantha she tries so hard to justify (rather poorly) all the terrible writing and assassination of a once iconic character.  It seems that Mary wants to bond with any/everyone not named Winchester.  

And what did happen in that room when Jack was born?  

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Poor Samantha she tries so hard to justify (rather poorly) all the terrible writing and assassination of a once iconic character.  It seems that Mary wants to bond with any/everyone not named Winchester.  

And what did happen in that room when Jack was born?  

The thing is, to me, she doesn't seem to think it's terrible writing or character assassination. She's quite proud of her Mary.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The thing is, to me, she doesn't seem to think it's terrible writing or character assassination. She's quite proud of her Mary.

The drawback of convention feedback?  I wonder if she is aware how much not just many fans but many critics dislike Mary.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

The drawback of convention feedback?  I wonder if she is aware how much not just many fans but many critics dislike Mary.

IMO she doesn't seem very self-aware about anything, at least as it relates to SPN. Her comments about Mary, Dean and their relationship at TorCon highlighted that, for me anyway. This just adds to the impression for me.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

IMO she doesn't seem very self-aware about anything, at least as it relates to SPN. Her comments about Mary, Dean and their relationship at TorCon highlighted that, for me anyway. This just adds to the impression for me.

@gonzosgirrl, what did she say at TorCon? 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Jeez, why does Jared always smash Misha in the face so damn hard! He did that in s9, too!

I'll never understand what's so funny about a pie in the face.

Even when I was a kid, I didn't get it.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I'll never understand what's so funny about a pie in the face.

Even when I was a kid, I didn't get it.

I never did either.  I remember even as a kid thinking it was a waste of food.  I think the first time I saw it was that Brady Bunch episode.  I asked my mom why that was funny.  She didn't know either.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Jeez, why does Jared always smash Misha in the face so damn hard! He did that in s9, too!

You'd think he would have been a little more careful after the last time. 

I had to watch a couple times before I realized the last pie was Jensen.

I think it must be a guy thing. I've never laughed at Three Stooges or Jackass, etither, except in the cringey,  omg-awkward way. 

• Love 2

It is weird that there weren't a lot of show and Michael questions, but the Vancouver con may change that.  I go to the Supernaturalwiki site to check on con dates, and the NJ one wasn't listed until the last minute.  I wonder if they are looking to do fewer cons in the future, because there don't seem to be as many as the past few years.

• Love 1

I forgot to DVR too. Damn!!  I wish he'd get invited on something besides Kelly Live.  *Just checked and they seem to put full episodes of this awful morning show on YT. So we'll get to see our boy.

How do those guys jump so high???

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 2

Warning: the clip on KELLY & Ryan is a spoiler from 14.1

Also seeing pics of Jared there.  He must have stayed in the Green Room or in the car.  I suspect they are carpooling in the city today. 

I know the EW thing is today.  I wonder what else they are going to get up to.  

• Love 2

I watched live. He was as Adorable as ever and yes, Danneel and JJ were in the wings. They showed just a snippet of The Clip-not even close to enough-and he explained how they named Zep and they both nixed Kelly's suggestion of adding one more child to the mix to "even things out"-which was pretty funny. Too short , though. Always too short.

I saw a ton of pics from the con and The Jump-as it is now known-was Amazing especially with the Naked Knee(Jensen in Ripped Jeans is also a Thing and the hashtag is everywhere) and the Hint of Tummy. ;-)

I loved his story of the first time that the twins said "I love you, daddy." It was so friggin' sweet. So sweet. "This must  be what Heaven is like..."

He's just crazy about his kids and it's so obvious. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I forgot to DVR too. Damn!!  I wish he'd get invited on something besides Kelly Live.  *Just checked and they seem to put full episodes of this awful morning show on YT. So we'll get to see our boy.

How do those guys jump so high???

Only for Jensen would I ever let Kelly Ripa be on my screen for longer than the time it takes to change the channel. ONLY for Jensen. At least it's something though. I wish the questions didn't always veer into the personal - seems 'professionals' are no better than fangirls when it comes to that. Heh.

• Love 3

I don't watch daytime TV and don't know Kelly Rippa from Adam. But I find Ellen annoying so.... 

There used to be a show called Inside the Actor's Studio.  James Lipton spent an hour with the actor discussing his/her craft.  I'd love to see Jensen on something like this instead of the fluff stuff.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Kelly is being preempted in my area for a Trump press conference....I guess YouTube for me.

This has the clip clipped out (grrrr) so, no spoilers.

I am fated not to see Jensen as Michael, lol.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3

I'd never seen the picture that they showed while Jensen was on tv. That hug between Zep and Arrow is freaking adorable!!!

Gosh, he's a mini Jensen all the way. His eyes even sort of look greenish/hazel-ish.

Ugh, why would they even let his kids anywhere near that skeevy "bodyguard". 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I don't watch daytime TV and don't know Kelly Rippa from Adam. But I find Ellen annoying so.... 

There used to be a show called Inside the Actor's Studio.  James Lipton spent an hour with the actor discussing his/her craft.  I'd love to see Jensen on something like this instead of the fluff stuff.

I loved Inside the Actors Studio! I just read that James Lipton will no longer host and there will be a rotation of different hosts for each show. I agree that it would be wonderful to see Jensen interviewed on an in depth show like this.

• Love 5

I guess the guys did an interview with EW

I think Jared also either has filmed a segment on Kelly/Ryan or will be soon.  Lots of SPN promotion all of a sudden.

I saw this last night but hesitated posting it because it isn't a very nice story....kind of how frightening  the fandom can be.

From the EW interview

10 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I guess the guys did an interview with EW

I think Jared also either has filmed a segment on Kelly/Ryan or will be soon.  Lots of SPN promotion all of a sudden.

I saw this last night but hesitated posting it because it isn't a very nice story....kind of how frightening  the fandom can be.

From the EW interview

And yet they are both (Jensen and Danneel) so kind and respectful to everyone. I hope the perpetrator was found and charged, but I doubt it.

• Love 4

TNT is going to have a Supernatural marathon on Halloween airing 12 episodes

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2018/10/02/supernatural-halloween-marathon-lineup-tnt/

TNT is celebrating Halloween in a very appropriate manner: 12 hours of SUPERNATURAL!

Here’s the lineup for the SUPERNATURAL Halloween marathon…

Wednesday, October 31: 

Episode 4.07 – “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester” 
8:00a.m.-9:00 a.m. ET/PT
Sam and Dean meet Castiel and his fellow angel Uriel, who warn the brothers to avoid intervening in a town where a witch is attempting to summon the demon Samhain, opening one of the Seals.

Episode 4.05 – “Monster Movie”
9:00am-10:00a.m. ET/PT
Sam and Dean investigate a town plagued with monsters from classic black-and-white horror movies.

Episode 2.18 – “Hollywood Babylon”
10:00a.m.-11:00a.m. ET/PT
Sam and Dean discover that a group of ghosts are murdering the crew of a horror movie.

Episode 3.13 – “Ghostfacers”
11:00a.m.-12:00p.m. ET/PT
While investigating the haunted Morton Mansion, Sam and Dean run into a couple of familiar faces and become inadvertent participants in a new reality show named Ghostfacers. As events turn deadly and the team are trapped in the house, the investigation becomes a battle to survive until morning.

Episode 1.01 – “Pilot”
12:00p.m.-1:00p.m. ET/PT
Sam is about to graduate from college and has an interview set up to join one of the most prestigious law schools in the country.

Episode 2.04 – “Children Shouldn’t Play with Dead Things”
1:00p.m.-2:00p.m. ET/PT
Dean and Sam investigate the death of a young college student who died in a car accident, but whose grave is now surrounded by a circle of dead plants.

Episode 1.19 – “Provenance”
2:00p.m.-3:00p.m. ET/PT
The Winchesters must deal with a dangerous spirit bound to an old family portrait that brings misfortune and death to anyone who buys it.

Episode 2.11 – “Playthings”
3:00p.m.-4:00p.m. ET/PT
Sam and Dean investigate a Connecticut inn run by a single mother where mysterious deaths are taking place. They find evidence of Hoodoo, and try to figure out who is causing the chaos.

Episode 1.15 – “The Benders”
4:00p.m.-5:00p.m. ET/PT
Dean searches for Sam when he is kidnapped by a backwoods family who likes to hunt humans and use their body parts as trophies. 

Episode 3.02 – “The Kids Are Alright”
5:00p.m.-6:00p.m. ET/PT
Sam and Dean track down Changelings that are pursuing mothers and their children. A boy they protect bears a strange resemblance to Dean, which at first makes Dean uncomfortable because he once had a one-night stand with the boy’s mother Lisa.

Episode 4.11 – “Family Remains”
6:00p.m.-7:00p.m. ET/PT
Sam and Dean investigate a house occupied by a female ghost, but when a new family moves in things take a turn for the worse.

Episode 1.05 – “Bloody Mary” 
7:00p.m.-8:00p.m. ET/PT
A man dies of a stroke in front of a mirror but Sam and Dean believe something, or someone else (Bloody Mary), may be behind his death. Dean tries to help Sam open up about his girlfriend’s death, particularly after Sam lets it slip that there’s some information that he hasn’t told Dean.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 3

Some sick fucks out there in fandom. Ugh.

41 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

And yet they are both (Jensen and Danneel) so kind and respectful to everyone. I hope the perpetrator was found and charged, but I doubt it.

• Love 2

I was watching Jensen with Kelly on YouTube when my neighbour stopped by.  She didn't know Jensen from a hole in the wall but said, 'oh, he's nice'.  I said 'how old would you say he is?' and she said 'about 25?'.  LOL

He does look incredibly young, but a lot slimmer when he's Jensen.  He seems to gain about 20 pounds of muscle when he's Dean.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

He does look incredibly young, but a lot slimmer when he's Jensen.  He seems to gain about 20 pounds of muscle when he's Dean.

Well, Dean is one big  beautiful, lumbering pile of flannel...(I miss Crowley)

• Love 7

Man, I have no words for how sick some people can be as regards that awful interview story.

It never ceases to amaze me that both of them still choose to remain so open and accessible to the fandom after hearing stories like this. 

They're not just kind for being that way, IMO. They're both brave also.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Man, I have no words for how sick some people can be as regards that awful interview story.

It never ceases to amaze me that both of them still choose to remain so open and accessible to the fandom after hearing stories like this. 

They're not just kind for being that way, IMO. They're both brave also.

It seemed like an odd story for Jensen to share in an interview to promote the new season.  I wonder if something more recent happened.  The fandom wars seem to be getting out of hand lately.

I have a real problem with Creations "weapons" policy.  The only place they are allowed is in photo ops.  I realise the weapons are supposed to be fake but aren't the handlers just volunteers?  I mean some of the guns, knives etc. look very real.  I worry about security sometimes if a fan can walk up to them and hand Jensen a bag like that.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 1

Maybe it was a question like what's the weirdest fan/fandom experience you ever had, or something like that, and they were expecting the Flying Fangirl moment from him again.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 2