Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

We could still get a beard. If the season picks up with no gap in time then he would have to be clean shaven because he was at the end of 13. But they could let him grow one. Would only take a few weeks. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:59 AM, Myrelle said:

I love the 5 o'clock shadow on him best of all. First Born and Blade Runners took that look to new lengths.

I'd love that look on Dean/Michael. And if they took it even a little darker, that would be even better, AFAIC. ;-)

As straight male I agree--Jensen looks best clean shaven or with 5 o' clock shadow.   I'll pass on a beard.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1

I think Jensen looks best with a bit of scruff.   I mean he's beautiful regardless. When he's completely clean shaven it looks weird to me now. LOL.  Even on SPN he has a slight bit of shadow most of the time. 

As an aside to me it's still hilarious that Dean never had a beard in Purgatory. I know, I know, just think it's funny.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

As an aside to me it's still hilarious that Dean never had a beard in Purgatory. I know, I know, just think it's funny.

It was pretty ridiculous that Cas had a full beard while Dean just had a bit of stubble.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Hate to tell you, Texas, but getting a text that Jensen tweeted *is* the distraction :P 

Lordy, his voice......I'm fine.....I'm just fine..

1 minute ago, DeeDee79 said:

It was pretty ridiculous that Cas had a full beard while Dean just had a bit of stubble.

LOL, I guess that is the network allowing Cas to grow a beard and Dean not because...reasons?

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

LOL, I guess that is the network allowing Cas to grow a beard and Dean not because...reasons?

They didn’t want to cover up that beautiful face?

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I agree, unless Dean was shaving with his Purgatory blade.  It wouldn't have been ridiculous the other way around, because I could totally buy an angel not growing hair since he told Jimmy that he would never age.  Growing of any part of your body, including hair, is a manifestation of aging (change). 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Hate to tell you, Texas, but getting a text that Jensen tweeted *is* the distraction :P 

My Texas is showing because Jensen leaning against a truck holding a phone with a Texas flag case and saying “y’all” is the hottest he’s ever been to me.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

To me it was Jensen being Jensen hard core vs Dean.  But that's just me:). 

Considering he stated that he was Jensen Ackles and didn't mention Dean or Supernatural, I agree with @catrox14.

• Love 1

It seems to me that a question was asked at a convention in terms of Dean not having a beard and Jensen replied that Dean shaved using his knife. Which is extremely plausible to me.  Why the vessel Cas is using never ages or needs showers is somewhat believable, but why would the trench coat outfit repair and clean itself?

Texting and Driving is responsible for more accidents than drunk driving now.  But holding and talking on a cell phone is dangerous too (looking at YOU Dean).  

Jensen is Texas' pride and joy I'm thinking.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Since when do any angels have white wings LOL.  I'm wondering if that's some fan art

The split view of Jensen and Jared is pretty reminiscent of last year's cover, but the wing thing... I don't know if it's supposed to be a nod to Michael, or the plight of Heaven, or if Cas is supposed to be more of an angel, but it's weird. Have wings ever been depicted as anything but shadowy black on the show? I guess that weird 'ingredient' of an angel feather was white, but still... weird?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Since when do any angels have white wings LOL.  I'm wondering if that's some fan art

You're too nice, most fan art actually looks a lot cooler than official promotional montages, which have massively sucked for years.

I'm betting this is the real deal. Looks like something I'd have whipped up in 15 minutes for my forum eight years ago.

• Love 2
Just now, BoxManLocke said:

You're too nice, most fan art actually looks a lot cooler than official promotional montages, which have massively sucked for years.

I'm betting this is the real deal. Looks like something I'd have whipped up in 15 minutes for my forum eight years ago.

I meant I think it's fan art being used for the bag.  They used fan art a couple of years ago for the SDCC bag. That was what I was talking about.

6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The split view of Jensen and Jared is pretty reminiscent of last year's cover, but the wing thing... I don't know if it's supposed to be a nod to Michael, or the plight of Heaven, or if Cas is supposed to be more of an angel, but it's weird. Have wings ever been depicted as anything but shadowy black on the show? I guess that weird 'ingredient' of an angel feather was white, but still... weird?

I don't recall wings ever being show other than shadowy black in the show.  That's why I'm wondering if it's fan art being used for the bag

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I meant I think it's fan art being used for the bag.  They used fan art a couple of years ago for the SDCC bag. That was what I was talking about.

I don't think so, this is on par with the official stuff we've been getting for a long time and just looks like it's been made by the same people. It's got that amateurish Photoshop skills from the CW marketing department to it.

• Love 1

It's bad. Straight up bad.  They have s6 or s7 pics of the boys and it looks like Jack is going to kill Castiel.  Dislike very much. I realize it's old school style but no thank you.  Why not put the pics of the handsome men they are NOW? Why do they do this? It's IMO lazy and kind of ageist.

ETA: Also, why is there a city scape?? The boys venture into small towns and travel primarily back roads.  They rarely go to a big city. LOL 

• Love 5
(edited)

Hahaha, that looks like they are in Tron. Which could almost be funny, imagine Dean as a cheeky little programme. 

But, I mean, I`ve seen worse promo material from this show.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

Looking at Gold Panel tweety pics from Chicago.  Gosh! Jensen looks so young! How does he do it?  And Jared, who has a great body, still wears such baggy jeans.

So Jensen doesn't have a beard at ChiCon? Bummer.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I saw a tweet where Jared said Sam would be having 'more of a beard' this season.

I also saw this. *sigh*

I legit LOL'd. That is hilarious and true. Damn, that's not even shade.Thats flat out calling out shit stunt choreography for what it was. You go, Jensen.???

• Love 9
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I legit LOL'd. That is hilarious and true. Damn, that's not even shade.Thats flat out calling out shit stunt choreography for what it was. You go, Jensen.???

the last question...

• Love 3
8 hours ago, catrox14 said:

OMG! The answer is so good. I love it.  hAHAHAHAH

It is, and good for Jensen for putting his disappointment out there, but it still makes me sangry that it will forever be on his reel now. Yeah, Jared, if I were playing Sam in the era of Dabb, I probably wouldn't want to change the past either. LOL!

• Love 3

When TPTB watched the dailies they must've seen that it wasn't working on film. Why didn't they abandon the idea? Jensen said two days in the harness - so there must be loads of film on the cutting room floor.  Crikey! Hope it doesn't make it's way to the Gag Reel.  This is not something I want to laugh at.

At least we have lots of footage of Jensen's fights 'on the ground' to know he's a fight choreographer's dream.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

When TPTB watched the dailies they must've seen that it wasn't working on film. Why didn't they abandon the idea? Jensen said two days in the harness - so there must be loads of film on the cutting room floor.  Crikey! Hope it doesn't make it's way to the Gag Reel.  This is not something I want to laugh at.

At least we have lots of footage of Jensen's fights 'on the ground' to know he's a fight choreographer's dream.

Responding in... where? BvJ I suppose since it's who the TPTB screwed over this week.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

So Sam gets a beard and Dean/Michael doesn't.  I protest!

I think it's ok--think Jensen looks best without beards while beard works on Jared more.  About the magazine cover--not the best but I do love with get Cas on there this time with Jack as a bonus...the 4 regulars.

• Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Lordy, I couldn't disagree with this more. To each their own though.

Well this is from a straight guy--if that makes a difference!  That said Jensen looks good with 5 o' clock shadow.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 3
(edited)

They both look good either way, IMO, but my comment was just because Jensen had actually expressed a desire for Dean/Michael to have a beard, and then Sam ends up with the beard.  Now I have no clue if Jensen was just joking at the time he said that, or what the actual genesis of Sam having a beard was, so I have no interest in making this a B vs. J thing.  Maybe Sam is so distraught by what's happened to Dean that he's allowed his personal hygiene to slack a bit.  ;-)

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 1

Totally unrelated except to say I did my first con in Chicago and the full J2 panel is hilarious. So much amazing stuff. Watch it if you see a link (I just got home and am exhausted so haven't checked to find the video yet). 

• Love 4

They did seem to be in extra good spirits this time.  I think their panels are more entertaining than most others on the Creation circuit and will probably continue after the series ends.  They are a money maker for Creation Inc.

I prefer Dean with sexy stubble (he let a fan touch it one time and it's kinda soft apparently).  And, although I dislike the style on most other men, I like the really short razored style on Jensen (longer on top).  He's got such a nice shaped head.  However, he shouldn't wear hats.  I don't like Jensen in a hat (other than a Texas cowboy hat).

* Oops think I'm in the wrong thread and will be moved.

(edited)

I love the way Jensen says the word 'twins'. His accent really comes out. :)  The kids stories (both Js) are hilarious!

ETA: The only time in recent memory a 'prank' question was worth it. LOL! I can totally see Jared doing that and 'hear' Sebastian's reactions. Starts around the 33 minute mark.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I love the way Jensen says the word 'twins'. His accent really comes out. :)  The kids stories (both Js) are hilarious!

ETA: The only time in recent memory a 'prank' question was worth it. LOL! I can totally see Jared doing that and 'hear' Sebastian's reactions. Starts around the 33 minute mark.

I groaned when it was asked but they delivered!

• Love 1