Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

LOL, I don't know anyone who would put parade grand marshal on a resume, but it's still a fun little honor for him. There is a pretty impressive list of "Kings" before him. I read that the first was Danny Kaye, probably my all-time favourite celebrity.

"The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle."  :)  Loved the German version of it when I was little.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

"The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle."  :)  Loved the German version of it when I was little.

Oh, how I love this movie. I have Life Couldn't Possibly Better Be (and reprise) and Never Outfox The Fox on my mp3 player. :) I get odd looks when they come up on rotation every now and then.

PS.. The chalice with the palace has the brew that is true. :)

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

LOL, I don't know anyone who would put parade grand marshal on a resume, but it's still a fun little honor for him.

I was kidding when I said that, honestly, but I truly didn't know this was a thing.  I'm sure we'll  get plenty of pics if it's going to be up on their facebook page.  Plus, Danneel usually comes through for us.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

My Kentucky friend has just messaged me to let me know she’s got me the Jensen cover, with the message “I’m touching him”.  That’s just made my weekend!!

Darn. They were sold out in my Walgreens! Maybe I’ll try Publix. Are they all 4 everywhere this week, does anyone know??

2 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

Darn. They were sold out in my Walgreens! Maybe I’ll try Publix. Are they all 4 everywhere this week, does anyone know??

The cover with the whole fam is only available at Barnes and Noble.

• Love 1

I wonder if Jensen and Danneel are away somewhere? It has been five days since D tweeted or IG'd and she is usually more active during the week when the guys are filming. And Jared has been a tweeting fool - more than usual for sure, and with Misha (obviously filming together). I can't imagine Jensen ignoring the renewal announcement if he's in Vancouver. I hope whatever the reason, it's a happy one.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I wonder if Jensen and Danneel are away somewhere? It has been five days since D tweeted or IG'd and she is usually more active during the week when the guys are filming. And Jared has been a tweeting fool - more than usual for sure, and with Misha (obviously filming together). I can't imagine Jensen ignoring the renewal announcement if he's in Vancouver. I hope whatever the reason, it's a happy one.

I feel ridiculous but him not commenting on the renewal has concerned me a bit. And he and D have been quiet. Jensen did comment on Misha's post with Jared so there is that. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I don't think he tweeted last year about s14.  So I doubt it means anything

You know what, you're right, I'm totally misremembering. I could have sworn they both commented last year about renewal, but doesn't look like they did - or, at least, not on their own timelines. So maybe they're just that chill about it - another year, another renewal. Heh.

1 hour ago, PAForrest said:

They're so cute!

But, yeah, interesting either has yet to comment on the renewal news.

And I'm just thinking...Jensen, why are your feet on the table! LOL.  Maybe that's why Danneel is shooting rubber bands at him.  And if this is legitimately  from today or thereabouts....his hair is quite long for Dean or even Michael...and it's just fueling my ongoing spec.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, PAForrest said:

You know what, you're right, I'm totally misremembering. I could have sworn they both commented last year about renewal, but doesn't look like they did - or, at least, not on their own timelines. So maybe they're just that chill about it - another year, another renewal. Heh.

I learned about it from Misha’s Instagram (I don’t have Twitter), but he didn’t waste any time lol. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

And I'm just thinking...Jensen, why are your feet on the table! LOL.  Maybe that's why Danneel is shooting rubber bands at him.  And if this is legitimately  from today or thereabouts....his hair is quite long for Dean or even Michael...and it's just fueling my ongoing spec.  

Just looks like bedhead to me.  It's nice to see them just hanging out in sweats like the rest of us mortals.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

Just looks like bedhead to me.  It's nice to see them just hanging out in sweats like the rest of us mortals.

He actually said, "I need a haircut".  So it wasn't just me seeing his hair that way.  I know most of you don't concur with my current spec and that's fine.  I'm not likely to change my mind at this point. :)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

He actually said, "I need a haircut".  So it wasn't just me seeing his hair that way.  I know most of you don't concur with my current spec and that's fine.  I'm not likely to change my mind at this point. :)

Sorry, are you speculating that he's leaving the show?

9 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

Sorry, are you speculating that he's leaving the show?

Yes, I've talked about it in the episode threads and in the spec threads.  I figured you had seen my comments on this. 

7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Yes, I've talked about it in the episode threads and in the spec threads.  I figured you had seen my comments on this. 

I tend to jump around when reading through the threads, so I hadn't seen where you said that.  I'll go back and read a bit, rather than make you go into all over again.  I don't think I agree, since he was just quoted in those EW articles about how there's still more story to tell after 300.  Plus, I just don't see either Jared or Jensen leaving without the other.  But it's all speculation, so I won't try to talk you out of your opinion.

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I tend to jump around when reading through the threads, so I hadn't seen where you said that.  I'll go back and read a bit, rather than make you go into all over again.  I don't think I agree, since he was just quoted in those EW articles about how there's still more story to tell after 300.  Plus, I just don't see either Jared or Jensen leaving without the other.  But it's all speculation, so I won't try to talk you out of your opinion.

Fair enough. :)

4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He's aliiiive! Still weird no renewal tweet, but he and Danneel are so freaking cute! 

I love that at the end of the video, Jensen yells to the kids (making lots of noise in the background) "Hey, what's goin' on here?" LOL

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I love that at the end of the video, Jensen yells to the kids (making lots of noise in the background) "Hey, what's goin' on here?" LOL

Says the parent participating in rubber band shootouts LOL.   JJ might be the most mature person in that whole thing LOL

• Love 7
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

Says the parent participating in rubber band shootouts LOL.   JJ might be the most mature person in that whole thing LOL

My guess is yes, JJ is probably the adult in this situation. I love seeing how much fun Danneel and Jensen have together - the hand-holding, jesting jibes, and just fooling around with something silly like in the video.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

So much this. They are so endearing and real. And his Dad voice at the end. And the laughter.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

So much this. They are so endearing and real. And his Dad voice at the end. And the laughter.

Dad: Hey, what's going on there?

Kids: Don't worry Dad, it's not like we're shooting elastics at each others' faces or anything.

Dad: ...

(Does he say "Give ya a haircut?"  Huh?)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

The music is an odd choice in that promo.

I kept trying to figure out if it's an odd version of Carry On Wayward Son, or an altered main theme, like Americana, or Dean's Family Theme, but for the life of me, I couldn't place it.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

He says he will give her $5 if she ????. Anyone know? 

He said he'd give her $5 if she could actually hit him with the rubberband.  She did exactly that, and got him right in the head, which I'm sure stung, and he laughed and said she gave him a haircut.  

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

He says he will give her $5 if she ????. Anyone know? 

I'll give you five bucks if you can hit me in the face.

I swear though it sounds to me like he said "I'll give ya a haircut". I've listened a dozen times and can't hear anything else.

13 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I swear though it sounds to me like he said "I'll give ya a haircut". I've listened a dozen times and can't hear anything else.

Yeah, it's hard to hear, but since he was holding his head after she hit him, and running his fingers through his hair, I assumed he says "you gave me a haircut".  He could have said "I'll give you a haircut", but I'm not sure how that works in the context of what they were doing.  Unless he offers to cut her hair in lieu of paying her the $5.00.  Maybe we need to ask him.

Edited by MysteryGuest