Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Petty Party

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

I know, right?  Kim went to the party as Sheree's guest ("because she was a little gay back then"), yet Kroy in his raggedy jeans just happened to be waiting right off camera in case she needed to be taken to the door. This show isn't even pretending to be real any more.

He always seem to be within arms length when ever Kim interacts with the ladies...remember when the girls were planning the Africa trip and a very pregnant Kim stormed out of the restaurant, Kroy was there in front waiting in the car.

When Sheree was waiting in front of the airport and everyone was late made me think of several seasons ago when Nene organized a trip and Kandi was late and Nene had a fit and now Nene was last to arrive for this trip.

Marlo straight up wore a penoir set to dinner.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He always seem to be within arms length when ever Kim interacts with the ladies...remember when the girls were planning the Africa trip and a very pregnant Kim stormed out of the restaurant, Kroy was there in front waiting in the car.

When Sheree was waiting in front of the airport and everyone was late made me think of several seasons ago when Nene organized a trip and Kandi was late and Nene had a fit and now Nene was last to arrive for this trip.

Marlo straight up wore a penoir set to dinner.  

Nene will always be a hypocrite! Her tiff with Porsha is "on point," but her rationale of the lie being she went out of her way making calls and demands to get her fired! That may not have happened, but she certainly said it on TV and social media that "Frick & Fraud should be fired!" You can't win an argument with Nene; too fk'n loud and obnoxious! She won't let you get the best of her even though it does happen; just isn't acknowledged she's been "read to filth!" Claudia took her down BIG TIME; admired a lot by Kandi who said "Nene's being read like 'hooked on phonics'!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

dammit I put this in the wrong (never forget) thread.     Anywhoo.  Imma just sit this right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrtMjgib5aw 

Thanks, @ZaldamoWilder for dropping this gem right here. I've been on the wrong corners of Al Gore's Internet because I never heard of Funky Dineva! 

Yo, can Sheree's story be any more ratchet? She out here messing with a felon AND his name is Tyrone?

Chile...

I mean, do these women ever get to eat before the shenanigans start? Maybe that's why they stay yelling at each other and shit. They hongry! 

I would've got my shit to go and ate back at the hotel. 

NeNe out here getting mad at Cynthia for being friends with Kenya, but is she not on good terms with Marlo right about now? They're sisters in label whoring. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Yo, can Sheree's story be any more ratchet? She out here messing with a felon AND his name is Tyrone?

Chile...

I got a good chuckle that Tyrone was tangetially invovled in the Trump check/ Fix your hair; no you fix your teeth! confrontation from a couple seasons ago.  He was already part of the melee and we didn't even know.  And that Sheree, who already has a reputation for not paying people, is taking up with a known scammer/con artist.....no words.  

9 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

I mean, do these women ever get to eat before the shenanigans start? Maybe that's why they stay yelling at each other and shit. They hongry! 

Kandi usually makes sure to get her eating in during the shenanigans (and I ain't mad at her, because I'd be eating and actively listening too).  Although, I didn't notice if food had even arrived at the table yet.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Thanks, @ZaldamoWilder for dropping this gem right here. I've been on the wrong corners of Al Gore's Internet because I never heard of Funky Dineva! 

Chile...

NeNe out here getting mad at Cynthia for being friends with Kenya, but is she not on good terms with Marlo right about now? They're sisters in label whoring. 

Funky Dineva’s tv recaps are great! Kerry Washington even praised his Scandal recaps. His show recaps and stories about stuff that happens to him, like random bar stories, are great but his more serious topics (politics) aren’t as good.

• Love 3

I got a good chuckle that Tyrone was tangetially invovled in the Trump check/ Fix your hair; no you fix your teeth! confrontation from a couple seasons ago.  He was already part of the melee and we didn't even know.  And that Sheree, who already has a reputation for not paying people, is taking up with a known scammer/con artist.....no words.  

That was him?

That was such a funny scene.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Cynthia. You are so beautiful, it's giving me LIFE. Congrats to her daughter for winning the gene pool lottery!

I also liked that Noelle chose to stay in ATL and not rush to move in with her boyfriend. 

• Love 10

They were at the Via Hotel. There were several shots of the name.  

I also caught Porsha's 'ho daughter' comment about Brielle.  Who I don't think actually is a ho - because she doesn't seem to bounce from guy to guy or has hooked up with someone else's husband. Yet.

Kim was obviously joking when she offered Brielle up as a sacrificial blowjob lamb, so I don't consider it pimping her out. Although the joke is usually - "Who do I have to blow?"  

They did break the fourth wall by discussing the possibilty of being fired from the show.  I muted the sound during the fight between Nene and Porsha, but Marlo attempting to fix Nene's bun was hilarious. 

Kenya was sorting through family photos for the tribute to her grandmother and I'm sure her winning the Miss USA was a proud and important moment for her grandmother. As for her taking the dogs with her to San Francisco, some people don't like to leave their pets at a boarding facility.  I appreciate her devotion to them and don't see her taking them everywhere she goes as a reason to bash her.    

• Love 13
14 hours ago, ifoundit said:

Has-been Kroy should be out there pounding the pavement - looking for work - instead of hanging around with the girls at Porsha's.  That segment seem so staged.

I also don't recall Kim's accusation re Kenya talking about Kash.  And Kenya was just repeating what vulgar Kim had tweeted about Brielle.

No talent, dumb Kim only came crawling back to RHOA because she needs a paycheck.  And she was desperate to cook up a phony storyline.

Kroy goes with Kim so she can arrive late and leave early.  It is her MO.  It was my impression Kim needed a battle to be relevant as well.  Apparently, there are many twists and turns with Kim and Kenya this season regarding filming with one another.  I am not surprised didn't go to San Francisco because she is fairly lazy about flying.  

Porsha borrowing Cynthia's line about Nene taking food of her table.  That is what Nene does.  I do believe Nene played it smart about not regurgitating what Porsha said about her on Dish Nation Atlanta.  Nene really doesn't have good debate skills.  Of course Porsha is just stupid-she insisted she should be recognized for completing Anger Management.  It is not an achievement, it is part of what one undertakes when they can't keep their hands to themselves.  Porsha is boring and needs to resign herself to the fact she had one good friend on the show and that was Phaedra-until she didn't.  I find Porsha even more self-absorbed than Nene-something I didn't think was possible.  

Oh here is Sheree's man-seems she has quite a wait until he is sprung from prison:

TYRONE L GILLIAMS

Register Number: 67798-066

Race: Black

Sex: Male

Located at: Yazoo City Low FCI

Release Date: 11/14/2022

A story about his cries and conviction:  http://www.thedp.com/article/2013/11/penn-basketball-alum-tyrone-gilliams-sentenced-to-10-years-in-prison

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kroy goes with Kim so she can arrive late and leave early.  It is her MO.  It was my impression Kim needed a battle to be relevant as well.  Apparently, there are many twists and turns with Kim and Kenya this season regarding filming with one another.  I am not surprised didn't go to San Francisco because she is fairly lazy about flying.  

Porsha borrowing Cynthia's line about Nene taking food of her table.  That is what Nene does.  I do believe Nene played it smart about not regurgitating what Porsha said about her on Dish Nation Atlanta.  Nene really doesn't have good debate skills.  Of course Porsha is just stupid-she insisted she should be recognized for completing Anger Management.  It is not an achievement, it is part of what one undertakes when they can't keep their hands to themselves.  Porsha is boring and needs to resign herself to the fact she had one good friend on the show and that was Phaedra-until she didn't.  I find Porsha even more self-absorbed than Nene-something I didn't think was possible.  

Oh here is Sheree's man-seems she has quite a wait until he is sprung from prison:

TYRONE L GILLIAMS

Register Number: 67798-066

Race: Black

Sex: Male

Located at: Yazoo City Low FCI

Release Date: 11/14/2022

A story about his cries and conviction:  http://www.thedp.com/article/2013/11/penn-basketball-alum-tyrone-gilliams-sentenced-to-10-years-in-prison

Well if Brielle ain't a HO, she's going out of her way to look like one; the spitting image of her filthy momma with all that war paint! It makes no sense to do such a thing to someone that young with great skin! You can achieve the same look with a lighter coat! "Put down the wall paint brush girl; there are smaller ones out there!" ;-) Sheree's going to wait 5 more years to be with this clown? It must be love then! lol! Both Porsha and Nene need more than anger management classes; not half as much needed to control these loud, profane women! A straight-jacket should be at the ready at all times! I'd walk away; their friendship isn't worth it if they want to lose control like this out in public! They can do that $#!T without my presence! Crazy broads! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of toxic, I cannot stand Porsha's dumb bougie ass. Even though my appreciation for NeNe left long ago, I still side with her over Porsha and her pointless butthurtedness. So NeNe dared express her opinion on live television; so what? She needs to get over her damned self already.

I can't stand Porsha and her dumb ass.  I still remember her thinking that the Underground Railroad was an actual railroad.  How stupid can someone be?  

Nene has no class, but Porsha tried to pretend that she at least had some, but now she's right down there with Nene.  Why is Porsha upset about what Nene said on WWHL?  I guess Porsha's forgotten her being Frick (or was that Frack) last season with her BFF Phaedra, who is no longer on the show.  Porsha probably realizes that she was thisclose to getting kicked off the show as well.  

Nene, Kim and Sheree are back on the show, and Lisa Wu was at one of the parties.  

This is an UO but I actually like Marlo and her silly self; I laughed that she was trying to fix Nene's bun while Nene went off on Porsha.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I can't stand Porsha and her dumb ass.  I still remember her thinking that the Underground Railroad was an actual railroad.  How stupid can someone be?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/books/review/colson-whitehead-underground-railroad.html

You know she's going to claim that she had just finished reading an early copy of this...

"The central conceit of the novel is as simple as it is bold. The underground railroad is not, in Whitehead’s novel, the secret network of passageways and safe houses used by runaway slaves to reach the free North from their slaveholding states. Or rather it is that, but it is something else, too: You open a trap door in the safe house or find the entrance to a hidden cave, and you reach an actual railroad, with actual locomotives and boxcars and conductors, sometimes complete with benches on the platform. "

Or maybe she's gonna sue for copyright infringement...

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

What the hell was Sheree thinking, wearing sweats (and ugly cotton gray ones, at that) on the flight and later to dinner? WTF?? I thought she was a fashion designer!! LOL

I bet she sat in coach with that getup.

To be fair, the sweats look much better than her fashion line.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

This is an UO but I actually like Marlo and her silly self; I laughed that she was trying to fix Nene's bun while Nene went off on Porsha.  

I find Marlo oddly endearing too! Despite the fact that she's got a shady past, a shadier taste for rich old geezers, a scary temper and a scarier flair for gaudy label-whoring, that crazy bitch makes for great television. Anyone who can easily dish back the stank bullshit that NeNe regularly serves up is a hot mess who deserves some quality random screentime in my book.

I'm just glad she's a consistent "friend of" because I think my fondness would soon fade if I had to watch her special brand of cray full-time.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

The best and funniest thing this episode was Porsha nonchalantly and obliviously referring to Brielle as Kim's 'hoe daughter' and while Kim, Kroy and the rest sit there blinking silently with crickets sounding in the background. LOL. 

I'm still sniggling over that. She kind of earned her peach for that.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

dammit I put this in the wrong (never forget) thread.     Anywhoo.  Imma just sit this right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrtMjgib5aw 

I can't with him. He looks at hot ass mess. Does he have someplace to live now? How's that powder problem? He has much better things to do than sit on YouTube talking about women. Then again, this will help him do the things that he needs to do. 

This episode was a mess. I don't like any of these women. They're all so over-the-top and contrived. They're all trying to damn hard. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Queena said:

I can't with him. He looks at hot ass mess. Does he have someplace to live now? How's that powder problem? He has much better things to do than sit on YouTube talking about women. Then again, this will help him do the things that he needs to do. 

This episode was a mess. I don't like any of these women. They're all so over-the-top and contrived. They're all trying to damn hard. 

Nessa Girlllll? You're not here for it huh?    He is an acquired taste.  lol.   I got the impression that he's recording from where he lives but I don't know.

I can't say I ever heard about it but I don't follow any antics except for review.   I see you boo.  Imma cosign your shade ;P  Lemme put it like this, if there is some powder, it's not a problem - I looked one day last week and he'd posted 7 damn recaps in 12 hours.  Hell I thought YouTube had an upload maximum.   

They are.  I should be embarrassed to say it, but....it's why I watch   

tenor.gif?itemid=5108830

Anyway Nessa, let me take my ass on down to this paperwork.   I 'll call you later girl.  bye!

You can start cuss at me now, it's all the way out my system.  

• Love 7

Are Kenya and Don Juan friends? I thought it was interesting that he immediately piped up that the comment about Kim's injured son wasn't something she would say, deflating Sheree who had to acknowledge that she didn't hear that.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Nessa Girlllll? You're not here for it huh?    He is an acquired taste.  lol.   I got the impression that he's recording from where he lives but I don't know.

I can't say I ever heard about it but I don't follow any antics except for review.   I see you boo.  Imma cosign your shade ;P  Lemme put it like this, if there is some powder, it's not a problem - I looked one day last week and he'd posted 7 damn recaps in 12 hours.  Hell I thought YouTube had an upload maximum.   

They are.  I should be embarrassed to say it, but....it's why I watch   

tenor.gif?itemid=5108830

Anyway Nessa, let me take my ass on down to this paperwork.   I 'll call you later girl.  bye!

You can start cuss at me now, it's all the way out my system.  

Lol nah, I'm not Nessa, unless that's code word for super petty. 

Not going to lie, I love the drama. I live a mostly drama free life, and it's because of this show. I laugh at almost all of the nonsense that these people do. I'm the patron Saint of idiots so it  makes me have a soft spot for Porsha. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Queena said:

Lol nah, I'm not Nessa, unless that's code word for super petty

Not going to lie, I love the drama. I live a mostly drama free life, and it's because of this show. I laugh at almost all of the nonsense that these people do. I'm the patron Saint of idiots so it  makes me have a soft spot for Porsha. 

LOL!!  No code, all of us are Nessa (audience).  That's the name he's given to the fictitious girlfriend he's calling up and talking to in the camera while making the video.   

• Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:42 AM, TexasGal said:

What did I say?  CHECK THE TAPES! What did I say? CHECK YOUR DAMN TAPES! 

Jesus Mary and Joseph.  Thank goodness Bravo rolled that footage for us.  Nene is exhausting.

I can't STAND when people fight like this.  Screaming the same thing over and over at one another isn't proving a point or getting anyone any closer to a resolution, you just sound like deranged animals.  STFU and walk away until you can actually manage to get out more than the same three words on loop.

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I can't STAND when people fight like this.  Screaming the same thing over and over at one another isn't proving a point or getting anyone any closer to a resolution, you just sound like deranged animals.  STFU and walk away until you can actually manage to get out more than the same three words on loop.

I can’t stand it either. It’s like when kids say “You gonna make me?” “YEAH!” “You and what army?” “Me, Myself and I” and so on....

• Love 3

I'll probably have other observations later, but I wanted to say this right now.

NeNe thinks she should be a life coach? A life coach? And she'd give "excellent" advice?

Excuse me, I have laughed myself into a coughing jag. 'Cause that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

• Love 8
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, Primal Slayer said:

"You're angry!" "I'm not angry!, YOU"RE ANGRY!" "So you're angry?" "IM NOT ANGRY!!!!!" "So you're mad?" "YOU'RE MAD!" 

Pretty much sums up that fight!

NeNe is so bent it is truly hilarious lol.
tenor.gif?itemid=5305197

She's jealous of Cynthia and Kenya's friendship (The sequel!), she tries to say that she isnt but it sure as hell shows. How dare Cynthia finally step up and be a true friend to Kenya and not forget her now that Miss Lynethia Leaks is back!
tenor.gif?itemid=8081657

And then she has the assiduity to show up to that dinner looking like she about to go to the circus and have some lions jump through a hula hoop!
60a657e79f44365f1863b8a6ca21633f--circus

NeNe has fallen from the grace and it is not a pretty site! And I am tired of her trying to become a real life gif generator, it is truly all she does nowadays. Every facial expression is cued up to be online.

Now we have Sheree who is getting conjugal visits, she must be sending him a lot of money because she looks to cheap this year!

It's probably best that Marlo is never given a peach...can you imagine the skeletons hiding behind the 5000 mugshots?

And for once I am mainly on Poorsha's side! 

When NeNe was done with her, she tried to put doubt in Bravos head and wanted her gone. When she and Cynthia broke up, she deemed Cynthia to boring for the show and wanted her gone. And she tells Porsha that Porsha needs anger management? Have you looked in the mirror? Or do you not recognize yourself because you look like a totally different person now?

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, zoeysmom said:

NeNe's "Never Forget" party concludes in an unforgettable way, leaving the girls trying to make sense of what transpired between Kenya and Kim. Cynthia opens up to her daughter about her new man, while Kenya grapples with heartbreaking family news. Despite lingering tensions, Shereé invites the girls on a "healing" trip to San Francisco, where she reveals a shocking secret about her romantic life. A beautiful dinner takes an ugly turn when NeNe and Porsha air their grievances, and all bets are off.

Nene has let this little bit of fame and money go to her head.. She is trying to have a story line, which I can't for the life of me figure out what it is  other than her beef with Kim and Porsha. I hope Bravo will not renew her contract for another season. Her mouth will eventually be her downfall. She has not learned enough discipline to stay in the business, people and sponsors are really getting tired of her.  When you think you are the queen, you think you can't be replaced, but that can change ( just ask Pheadra) Kim needs to just stay with 'Don't be Tardy, she no longer fits this dynamic and she's no match for Kenya very few people are , Kenya's tongue cut's like a razor...

• Love 4
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, Queena said:

Yes, they are !!!

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:19 PM, Sheenieb said:

Chile...

Nene is clearly Jealous of Cynthia and Kenya friendship. She pretends she finds the relationship weird ? Now why would Nene find It weird because Cynthia was the same way with her friendship with Nene until she insulted her husband Peter.  Cynthia is loyal to her friends and she will defend them at all cost even when it's indefensible. 

• Love 3
On 12/6/2017 at 7:25 AM, cooksdelight said:

I can’t stand it either. It’s like when kids say “You gonna make me?” “YEAH!” “You and what army?” “Me, Myself and I” and so on....

At least this 2nd grade fight uses different words and sentences instead of just repeating what the other person said.....only louder.  They may need to go back to elementary school to learn how to argue effectively.

19 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

I'll probably have other observations later, but I wanted to say this right now.

NeNe thinks she should be a life coach? A life coach? And she'd give "excellent" advice?

Excuse me, I have laughed myself into a coughing jag. 'Cause that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

I defintely snorted about this too.  She definitely thinks her opinion is worth something to other people.  Next she'll be offering tax advice or workshops on how to make it in Hollywood....  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

At least this 2nd grade fight uses different words and sentences instead of just repeating what the other person said.....only louder.  They may need to go back to elementary school to learn how to argue effectively.

I defintely snorted about this too.  She definitely thinks her opinion is worth something to other people.  Next she'll be offering tax advice or workshops on how to make it in Hollywood....  

I was like "what the hell?? Nene as a life coach !! This is just how full of herself that she is. Nene really believes the crap that comes out of her mouth, she's never wrong and will fight to the death to always be "'right"

23 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I have to assume that you are being sarcastic, how to make it Hollywood? She hasn't made it herself yet . I am putting down what she has done, that's to be applauded, be she's slowly killing her career with her big mouth and she just doesn't see it.

• Love 3

I caught a rerun, and half watched beyond the point where I'd changed the channel when it first aired. 

I about fell out of my chair when Porsha said, "your ho daughters".  Just crickets.  Where was Kim then?  Was she not offended by that remark?  When Porsha calls you a ho.................lordy, lord, lord.

And no, nothing was said about her injured child.  Trying to make it more than it was.  

Kroy just doesn't look to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.  Guess he likes being Kim's bitch.

Nene, grown people can have more than one friend. It's done.  Marlo hit it on the head when she said (as Nene was protesting how Cynthia was friends with Kenya), so now you're jealous?  Ding, ding, ding.  Her closet, while really large, didn't impress me that much.  And you just throw your stuff in drawers?  You know she had expensive stuff in there, and you just toss it around?  Messy.

The 'San Fran' (that irritated me - say the entire city name) hotel was not impressive.  The fight was childish and boring.   Even Nene's bun wanted to leave.  I would've sat there, then after the scene was done, got up and ordered room service.    (I thought I read that they had major issues filming in 'San Fran', as a lot of businesses did not want them filming on their premises?? So Hotel Via was it, sadly because the city has a lot more to offer than that).

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosier80 said:

I about fell out of my chair when Porsha said, "your ho daughters".  Just crickets.  Where was Kim then?  Was she not offended by that remark?  When Porsha calls you a ho.................lordy, lord, lord.

Kim has been instructed to be nice to Porsha, since no one else wants to film with her, besides Sheree. Who is in loved with a convicted felon. LOL

• Love 5

Tardy to the party...

Kim is THAT broke and lazy that she's using her daughter's DSL as a bartering tool? That has to be a new low for a Real Housewife.

For a split sector of time, I was juvial at the thought that Sheree's love might turn out to be Apollo.

Sheree looked like an extra on Orange is the New Black in that grey sweats ensemble. Was that her way of paying homage to Tyrone?

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, hoosier80 said:

I caught a rerun, and half watched beyond the point where I'd changed the channel when it first aired. 

And no, nothing was said about her injured child.  Trying to make it more than it was.  

Kroy just doesn't look to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.  Guess he likes being Kim's bitch.

Nene, grown people can have more than one friend. It's done.  Marlo hit it on the head when she said (as Nene was protesting how Cynthia was friends with Kenya), so now you're jealous?  Ding, ding, ding.  Her closet, while really large, didn't impress me that much.  And you just throw your stuff in drawers?  You know she had expensive stuff in there, and you just toss it around?  Messy.

The 'San Fran' (that irritated me - say the entire city name) hotel was not impressive.  The fight was childish and boring.   Even Nene's bun wanted to leave.  I would've sat there, then after the scene was done, got up and ordered room service.    (I thought I read that they had major issues filming in 'San Fran', as a lot of businesses did not want them filming on their premises?? So Hotel Via was it, sadly because the city has a lot more to offer than that).

When filming, you have to have a controlled environment! San Fran is a zoo! I couldn't handle it after a year with the constant crowds, tons of tourist, and the bad weather! I barely got a ride on anything but the F train up Market! The lines were always so long with tourist to do normal streetcars! I finally got fed up and moved my arse back to Sacramento where it was a lot less hectic and expensive! ;-)

• Love 1
14 hours ago, jaync said:

Tardy to the party...

Kim is THAT broke and lazy that she's using her daughter's DSL as a bartering tool? That has to be a new low for a Real Housewife.

For a split sector of time, I was juvial at the thought that Sheree's love might turn out to be Apollo.

Sheree looked like an extra on Orange is the New Black in that grey sweats ensemble. Was that her way of paying homage to Tyrone?

Yo petty ass.... But man, I'm not going to lie... I was so hoping that it was Apollo! Make room... I have a big ass, but I'm coming on that petty train with you. 

Edited by Queena
  • Love 1