Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Crisis on Earth-X (2)

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Delphi said:

I'm currently a bit behind on crossover antics and I'm just reading the board to keep up.   But yikes,  people seem grumpy on the other boards about having to know about the other shows, yet I don't watch Supergirl or the Flash and thought that they did a pretty good job of mixing all the characters together. 

I haven’t watched one episode of Supergirl or Legends and I thought it was really fun to see all those characters together..the only character I didn’t like a lot was Kara but not because of something she did, I don’t like the way MB plays her. I really like her sister instead, Mick, Amaya, Zari, surprisingly Ray that I didn’t like a lot on Arrow, and loved Stein.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Locutus said:

Oliver should use Oliver-X's body and claim this is who was "framing" him as the Green Arrow. It might work.

Great idea. Cut to the FBI Lady: "You got this body from another universe, didn't you? You went to another Earth, found a doppelgänger, killed him, dressed him up, and dumped his body in front of the press. I'm on to you, Mayor Queen."

• Love 15

Aside: Felicity, Caitlin and Alex doing most the tech stuff?  It's what STEM dreams are made of. 

It's nice that someone remembered Alex was recruited to the DEO as a scientist. 

Edited by Oreo2234
  • Love 5

Crossover question pertaining to Arrow: did Sara meet Dinah last season? I forgot . . . I mean, Dinah did replace Laurel, and Sara would probably nod and punch her gently on the shoulder. Then she'd go to the Waverider, all, "Wait, isn't 'Dinah' my mother's name?"

3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Crossover question pertaining to Arrow: did Sara meet Dinah last season? I forgot . . . I mean, Dinah did replace Laurel, and Sara would probably nod and punch her gently on the shoulder. Then she'd go to the Waverider, all, "Wait, isn't 'Dinah' my mother's name?"

No, she didn't. Dinah joined the team after the crossover and Sara never showed up on Arrow in the later half of the season.

17 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Next question: does Sara knows about Black Siren?

I haven't watched Arrow regularly for quite a while, but again I don't think so.  At least, it didn't happen onscreen.  From what I'm hearing/reading, Arrow has kind of ignored Sara's existence in regards to Black Siren and nu!Black Canary.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Delphi said:

I'm currently a bit behind on crossover antics and I'm just reading the board to keep up.   But yikes,  people seem grumpy on the other boards about having to know about the other shows, yet I don't watch Supergirl or the Flash and thought that they did a pretty good job of mixing all the characters together. 

I only watch Arrow save for some clips on Youtube if I hear there was something fun on the other shows, but I enjoyed most of the other characters as well. I really think they did a good job in that regard this year, in that you could follow everything even if you weren’t a regular viewer.

• Love 1

I just can't get over the Nazis. I can't. Couldn't they come up with something better than Nazis?

I just want to Godwin's Law this shit to death.

You know why Nazis don't rule the Earth? Because they lost WWII? No, because those societies DO NOT WORK. And we're supposed to believe they nuked everything? The crop failures alone would stop this hyper-militaristic culture from surviving. Do you know how successful pure corporatism is at food production? It isn't! Where is the money coming from to support extreme corporatism on a planet that has regularly been nuked?

This was just an entire episode of dumb and there are two left.

They could have done this plotline so much better without fucking Nazis

PS Why would Kara be a devoted Nazi because she landed on this Earth? She was already a teenager raised in a pacifist, scientific society and she lands on Nazi Earth and becomes a Nazi? There's no way. If this was Clark Kent who was a baby, maybe. But this made zero sense. ZERO.

• Love 6

@AudienceofOne: For comparison purposes: in the world of Earth-X as presented in Justice League Of America, Roosevelt died in the middle of the war, and bu the time America sorted itself out, Germany had their own bomb. The war lasted for decades, until the Germans used a device to make the rest of the world succumb to their will.

Also, "Kryptonians Landing Away From American Heartland" has been used several times. Here's the one everybody talks about. And here's one that's overlooked.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

@AudienceofOne: For comparison purposes: in the world of Earth-X as presented in Justice League Of America, Roosevelt died in the middle of the war, and bu the time America sorted itself out, Germany had their own bomb. The war lasted for decades, until the Germans used a device to make the rest of the world succumb to their will.

Also, "Kryptonians Landing Away From American Heartland" has been used several times. Here's the one everybody talks about. And here's one that's overlooked.

Oh I get this is classic comic book fodder. I have the same complaints about it in comics as I do here. Comics pretty well started as US war propaganda. And I'm not saying that somehow the Nazis weren't bad, the Nazis were horrific. But that doesn't mean that these endless, endless fucking Nazi references framed against the noble American myth aren't painful.

Spoiler

We have concentration camps in the world RIGHT FUCKING NOW. So having these over-privileged assholes going "oh, we must be on Earth X because there's nothing like this at home" while millions of people have died in camps exactly like that well after WWII ended and concentration camps still exist right now is fucking offensive.

I'm not saying that a baby brought up in a certain culture isn't going to be a product of that culture because, duh. But Kara wasn't a baby. It's not like she went along with this regime to survive, she apparently embraced it and they have given us very little reason why. Don't even get me started on the fact that she's an alien.

Even I don't like getting so serious about something that's supposed to be, at its core, very silly. But these writers and producers constantly frame themselves as being progressive and feminist and hashtag rainbow or something but they have got to be the least self-aware writers on the planet. This was some really juvenile shit.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, AudienceofOne said:

I'm not saying that a baby brought up in a certain culture isn't going to be a product of that culture because, duh. But Kara wasn't a baby. It's not like she went along with this regime to survive, she apparently embraced it and they have given us very little reason why. Don't even get me started on the fact that she's an alien.

She did give the reason that she threw in her lot with them.  The Nazis considered her to be the poster child for the Aryan Master Race:  Blonde, blue-eyed, AND endowed with powers and intelligence far beyond those of  "inferior" races.  They treated her as a goddess, in other words, and rather than force her into hiding her powers and her identity (as was what happened when our Kara arrived on Earth-38), they encouraged her to develop and use her powers to help them promote their government and to enforce their laws.

And who's to say that the Kryptonians of Krypton-X weren't themselves a more warlike race?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hiveminder said:

I just randomly wondered if XOliver likes to cook too. It’s a really disturbing thought. 

Hitler liked to paint,  after all.   I'm going to say he liked to cook, because it is disturbing and it should be disturbing because it's such a run of the mill thing that you don't expect to get out of monsters. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, DeadZeus said:

I want to see Meta's in Arrow... But only if Oliver can actually beat hem by being awesome.. Not if he gets his ass kicked. Beating meta's should really be a testament of his skills IMO. Only giving him weaklings is kinda lame...

I'm absolutely against metas on Arrow ... BUT I can make exceptions for villains, especially if, as you say, Oliver defeats them using his smarts and his skills. Arrow sometimes remembers that Oliver is an awesome tactician and I would love to see more of that from him. I don't want villains beating him because he's an idiot (which unfortunately has been happening since S2). Still absolutely against having metas on the team, though. 

Different topic, anyone notice how Tom Cavanaugh seems to have almost cracked up again at something Emily did? There was that scene in STAR Labs where Felicity, Harrison, Caitlin, Alex and Iris were gathered and they were talking about the device the Nazis stole from another lab. Harrison said something about how the device can be converted into a bomb and Felicity made an "exploding" sound except it came out more like "pffooo." I see Tom start grinning and then he scratches his nose to hide it. 

Reminded me of his reaction to "Boom. Mic drop" back in the third season.

• Love 6
On 11/27/2017 at 7:07 PM, calliope1975 said:

Way better than I was expecting. It'll be difficult waiting for tomorrow's episodes. 

I've learned that I want a Mick spinoff with...everyone...and should maybe look into picking up LOT again. (I quit somewhere in the first season.)

ETA: I also want a non-evil version of Tommy to cameo again. Preferably for a happy event. 

I felt the same way you did with LOT, but I stuck with it...and I never continue to watch stuff I don't LOVE, but since it's part of Berlanti World, I knew it would be great.

It's streaming on Netflix, so binge watch when you can.

Edited by Bridget
Content
  • Love 1
On 11/29/2017 at 11:55 AM, Midnight Lullaby said:

I haven’t watched one episode of Supergirl or Legends and I thought it was really fun to see all those characters together

Agreed.  I don't watch Arrow or Flash, but I could figure most of it out, and there's Wikipedia for the rest of it.

Legends of Tomorrow and Flash are Arrow spin offs.  One doesn't have to watch them all, but I don't see how one can complain if the 3 shows are tied together once a year, and we were told and shown what we needed to know about Supergirl, which isn't much. (Alex is her sister, and she fights really well.)  If you only watch Supergirl and never read comics, then I can see why the crossover might not be for you.

On 11/29/2017 at 7:10 PM, AudienceofOne said:

On 11/29/2017 at 6:57 PM, Lantern7 said:

Right.  Kara likely landed as a baby and been adopted by evil parents.

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

Something I liked about this ep that I hadn't seen pointed out - Oliver's palm scan is programmed into the pipeline computers and he knew it. I was oddly touched to see him included like that. 

I've a head canon that every time Felicity drops by for a visit she upgrades STAR Labs' system and so the Flash folks have included her, Oliver and Diggle in their security protocols.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

She did give the reason that she threw in her lot with them.  The Nazis considered her to be the poster child for the Aryan Master Race:  Blonde, blue-eyed, AND endowed with powers and intelligence far beyond those of  "inferior" races.  They treated her as a goddess, in other words, and rather than force her into hiding her powers and her identity (as was what happened when our Kara arrived on Earth-38), they encouraged her to develop and use her powers to help them promote their government and to enforce their laws.

And who's to say that the Kryptonians of Krypton-X weren't themselves a more warlike race?

Also: Apparently, either Kara-X wasn't sent to Earth-X to look after baby Kal-X; or his pod never made it to Earth-X; or he didn't last long.  Any of which would yield a Kara-X with a different personality.

Plus, even the denizens of Krypton-38 were no saints.

• Love 1

How did Wells know so much about Earth-X ?  Had he visited there before ?  How did he discover it ?  They never did explain that.
And does this mean that there is an Earth-54 and higher ?

And how did Jax not know about the many Earths ?  He does know that Supergirl is from Earth-38, so when they were discussing where the Nazis came from and he asked "There's more than one ?"  it just seemed odd.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I'm absolutely against metas on Arrow ... BUT I can make exceptions for villains, especially if, as you say, Oliver defeats them using his smarts and his skills. Arrow sometimes remembers that Oliver is an awesome tactician and I would love to see more of that from him. I don't want villains beating him because he's an idiot (which unfortunately has been happening since S2). Still absolutely against having metas on the team, though. 

Yes, Last season Sonus used his disorienting power on Oliver, Oliver wasn't fazed and just shot him... I was like "AWW yeah". But then Sonus just uses it again but with a bit more wrinkles on his forehead and Oliver couldn't handle it anymore and needed some Tech device to beat him. Very lame IMO

Arrow shouldn't be filled with Meta's. But Oliver being able to take one down in a while would at alot of value. IMO

17 hours ago, AudienceofOne said:

PS Why would Kara be a devoted Nazi because she landed on this Earth? She was already a teenager raised in a pacifist, scientific society and she lands on Nazi Earth and becomes a Nazi? There's no way. If this was Clark Kent who was a baby, maybe. But this made zero sense. ZERO.

They may give more detailed backstory on her in the Flash and Legends eps and come up with their own explanation(haven't watched the yet), but if I recall correctly in the comics Earth-X's Kara/Overgirl wasn't born and raised on Krypton, she was a gender-flipped clone of Overman that the Nazis created.

8 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

And how did Jax not know about the many Earths ?  He does know that Supergirl is from Earth-38, so when they were discussing where the Nazis came from and he asked "There's more than one ?"  it just seemed odd.

It was odd, because he already met Supergirl in last year's crossover, so he should be aware of at least one other earth. They just gave that line to the wrong person.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Oliver (to Barry & Kara, arriving after them):  Just as a reminder; Super Speed.  I don't have it.

It was Amell's delivery that really sold it. Dry, deadpan, and yet supremely annoyed at the same time. Plus the way Barry and Kara just had the same innocent yet smug smiles.

• Love 22

Srsly though, if they need to take atleast one thing away from this Crossover it's Evil Oliver capability to not give a crap about Meta's. Dude didn't even get fazed when facing Caitlin... Oliver would have already been ass first on the floor just by seeing her. Evil Oliver was a beast this episode and in the Supergirl opening...

Just rewatching this.

I really think this episode is the best of the crossover followed by part 4. I think this one has the best balance of drama, angst, humor and action.

On 11/30/2017 at 5:28 PM, KirkB said:

It was Amell's delivery that really sold it. Dry, deadpan, and yet supremely annoyed at the same time. Plus the way Barry and Kara just had the same innocent yet smug smiles.

I came away thinking his annoyance was not only with them not remembering that fact, but maybe a little bit miffed that he doesn't have it. I don't think he really wants it but may be a little part of him is a bit bummed that he doesn't.

SA's comedic timing is woefully underrated IMO. :)

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Just rewatching this.

I really think this episode is the best of the crossover followed by part 4. I think this one has the best balance of drama, angst, humor and action.

I came away thinking his annoyance was not only with them not remembering that fact, but maybe a little bit miffed that he doesn't have it. I don't think he really wants it but may be a little part of him is a bit bummed that he doesn't.

SA's comedic timing is woefully underrated IMO. :)

To be fair to Oliver he did manage to keep up fairly well on his bike, he wasn't that far behind. I don't think he really wants superpowers, and Barry and Kara do respect him 99% of the time but yeah he probably does get frustrated somewhat when things like that scene happen. Then again his ability to shoot arrows and swing from nothing is basically supernatural anyway. All of the LOT characters think Sara is the most badass among them and she's basically like Oliver (her superpower is a refusal to stay permanently dead) and Alex is not only similar she also spends a lot of time worrying about her nearly invulnerable younger sister instead of her very killable human self in any situation. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

To be fair to Oliver he did manage to keep up fairly well on his bike, he wasn't that far behind. I don't think he really wants superpowers, and Barry and Kara do respect him 99% of the time but yeah he probably does get frustrated somewhat when things like that scene happen.

?  I was more remarking on that's how I interpreted how SA played that comedic beat. That it was both irritation with Barry and Kara for not remembering, and mild annoyance that he doesn't have superspeed. Not a real analysis that I think Oliver deep down wants' powers. Just more that maybe in little moments like that, for a brief moment, he's like "Shit, that might be useful". That's all. My comment wasn't trying to make this into some kind of metas vs not meta powers thing.  Sorry if something in my comment lead you to think otherwise. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

?  I was more remarking on that's how I interpreted how SA played that comedic beat. That it was both irritation with Barry and Kara for not remembering, and mild annoyance that he doesn't have superspeed. Not a real analysis that I think Oliver deep down wants' powers. Just more that maybe in little moments like that, for a brief moment, he's like "Shit, that might be useful". That's all. My comment wasn't trying to make this into some kind of metas vs not meta powers thing.  Sorry if something in my comment lead you to think otherwise. 

Yeah I got what you were saying and it was a funny line well played by SA, just commenting on the situation in general as well. 

After taking down Killer Frost and Heat Wave, Dark Arrow then took down the three newbies all by himself (iirc) - Wild Dog, Mr. Terrific, and meta Black Canary.  I'm assuming (hoping) that our Oliver could do the same.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, tv echo said:

After taking down Killer Frost and Heat Wave, Dark Arrow then took down the three newbies all by himself (iirc) - Wild Dog, Mr. Terrific, and meta Black Canary.  I'm assuming (hoping) that our Oliver could do the same.

Agreed. That's why

Spoiler

I hope that bts "practice" fight scene between Oliver's stunt double and Dinah's and Rene's stunt doubles was actually a real one because it would be an awesome reminder that Oliver could always beat them.

• Love 4

This episode was part of the four-part, four-show, "Crisis on Earth-X" crossover (my favorite crossover event), so I'm posting transcriptions from all four crossover episodes...

Supergirl 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1) – Oliver and Felicity RSVP to Barry and Iris's wedding invitation:
Felicity (over comms): "Hey, Oliver, we gotta talk. Earth to Oliver."
Oliver (over comms): "I'm a little busy right now."
Felicity (over comms): "Well, it's not like you're dealing with Damien Darhk, I mean, these are just some ninjas."
Oliver (over comms): "If you were here, you might have a little more respect for 'just some ninjas.'"
Felicity (over comms): "Okay, this is serious. Barry and Iris need to know if we're going to their wedding."
Oliver (over comms): "Of course we're going."
Felicity (over comms): "Yes! Okay, so I'll RSVP yes, then?"
Oliver (over comms): "Barring further ninjas."
Felicity (over comms): "Perfect."

Supergirl 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1) – The women are pampering themselves at a nail salon:
Felicity: "Iris. You are really glowing."    
Iris: "Aw."
Caitlin: "Wait, it's pregnant women who glow. Brides blush."
Iris: "Right. The blushing bride I can do. The other one, not just yet."
Felicity: "Oh, It doesn't get better than this, ladies."
Kara: "I know. It feels so good to just be away from it all. Everything."
Iris: "Where's Mon-El?"
Kara: "You know what? It's a long story, but thank you for letting me bring my sister as my plus one."
Iris: "Yeah. Absolutely. I'm actually really excited to meet her."
Felicity: "Me, too."
(Manicurist's tool sparks off of Kara's fingernail.)
Kara: "Uh, oh, I'm sorry. I should have warned you. I take a lot of keratin."
Felicity: "Super strong nails."
Iris: "So, um, you and Oliver? You guys next, you think, to walk down the aisle?"
Felicity: "Maybe once the city is not being attacked, and Oliver is no longer under indictment, and he's spent enough time with his son who is still mourning the loss of his mother."
Caitlin: "So, any day now."
Felicity: "Any day now."
Caitlin: "Well, cheers, Iris, to your big day."
Girls: "To your big day. Cheers."
Iris: "Thanks, girls. Cheers to you."

Supergirl 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1) – Oliver and Barry talk about their respective loves while getting their tuxes fitted:
Barry: "You know, I mean, I've been in love with Iris since I was 10. How am I supposed to fit all that love into one vow? I've already written 38 pages, single spaced."
Oliver: "You could always speed-read it."
Barry: "No. No one would understand me. I don't know what to do, man, I need help."
Oliver: "Barry, when you're up there, and you look into her eyes -"
Barry (seeing Oliver in his tux): "Damn."
Oliver: "The words will come. And if they don't, the look on your face will tell her everything that she needs to know. You clean up nice, my friend."
Barry: "Thanks. Yeah, you, too."
Oliver: "I can't believe you're really doing this."
Barry: "Yeah, man. What can I say, I got the girl. And, so did you. You ever think about making it official?"
Oliver: "Again?"
Barry: "Yeah."
Oliver: "Um. I think that with everything going on right now, it's just not the - not the right time."
Barry: "You love her?"
Oliver: "I love her so much."
Barry: "Put a ring on her. People like us are always going to be getting into trouble, right? Having someone we love by our side just makes getting out of that trouble that much easier. We have something to fight for. If I can have my happy ending, so can you. I promise."
Oliver: "I'm supposed to be the all-knowing mentor."
Barry: "I have been known to catch up. What's wrong? You didn't react to my joke. Oh. That's fine, he got it."

Supergirl 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1) – At the West-Allen rehearsal dinner, Oliver proposes marriage to Felicity (again), but she turns him down:
Oliver: "It's no surprise, but that was a lovely speech."
Felicity: "It was the perfect speech, straight from the heart."
Oliver: "Yeah. We should consider doing something along these lines."
Felicity: "Along what lines? What do you mean?"
Oliver: "I mean, the friends and family. Crab cakes and toasts, and those lines."
Felicity: "Oh, yeah? You wanna have a rehearsal dinner? What exactly would we be rehearsing?"
Oliver: "The thing that we would do the next day."
Felicity: "Did I have some of Cisco's 10,000-proof cocktail that he gives to Barry so that he can get drunk, or are you asking me to marry you?"
Oliver: "What if I was?"
Felicity: "What?"
Oliver: "That was silly. I am. I mean, I don't wanna get down on a knee and make it overly formal, because I'm a little bit sore from handling those ninjas, but - Felicity Megan Smoak, will you marry me?"
Felicity: "No."
Oliver: "No?"
Felicity: "Yes."
Oliver: "Yes?"
Felicity: "No. No, no. No. Yes, as in I meant no, no. No."
Oliver: "I'm not understanding what's going on here."
Felicity: "I love our life."
Oliver: "Um-hmm."
Felicity: "I love what we have. I love William, I -"
Oliver: "Are you framing this for a 'but'?"
Felicity: "Let's just talk about this another time."
Oliver: "This might come as some surprise, but I'm actually physically incapable of talking about anything else right now."
Felicity: "We don't need a piece of paper to show each other that we love each other."
Oliver: "I totally agree with that. This has nothing to do with any types of pieces of paper. This has to do with you and me taking the opportunity to get up in front of the people that we love, to have the people who love us present, and make a commitment to one another."
Felicity: "Yeah, and the commitment part is great. I'm so down for the commitment part."
Oliver: "Mmm-hmm."
Felicity: "Super on it with that, - but not the legal part."
Oliver: "I'm still not understanding."
Felicity: "Just forget about it."
Oliver: "No, Felicity -"
Felicity (loudly): "Oliver, I don't want to marry you."
(Everyone turns to look at them.)

Supergirl 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1) – Felicity shared a room with Kara overnight and, the morning of the wedding, she is awake and sees a sleeping Kara hovering in mid-air:
Felicity: "Oh man, I wish I could sleep-fly."

Supergirl 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1) – Our superheroes are baffled by the appearance of Nazis at the West-Allen wedding:
Oliver: "You wiped the minds of guests at the wedding?"
Mick: "Yep. Everyone's secret identity remains secret."
Barry: "Do you have any idea where they fled?"
Kara: "No, I flew over the entire city. There's no trace of them."
Iris: "Well, clearly they attacked because you all were there."
Barry: "Killers, heroes, then what?"
Felicity: "If I know my history, ethnic cleansing, world domination."
Jax: "Yeah. Make America Aryan again."
Caitlin: "Which it never was."
Iris: "Hashtag 'melting pot'."
Mick: "I hate Nazis."
Stein: "Their appearance seems quite a severe course of action in support of a cause that was defeated over 70 years ago."
Barry: "Apparently they didn't know about the Yalta Conference."
Mick: "What's a 'Yalta'?"
Kara: "That woman didn't seem surprised to see me."
Alex: "How did she even know you were on this Earth?"
Barry: "And how was she as strong as you?"
Oliver: "That archer matched me, shot for shot. You know, I think it's time we got some answers."
(They look at a monitor screen showing Earth-X Prometheus in the Star Labs holding cell.)
Jax: "Yeah, he ain't exactly talking."
Oliver: "So let's make him talk."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – No Oliver Queen voiceover intro.

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Earth-X Prometheus reveals himself as Earth-X Tommy Merlyn:
Felicity: "Oh, my God."
Iris: "'Oh, my God' what? Who is that?"
Sara: "That's Tommy Merlyn."
Felicity: "He died over four years ago."
Barry: "Oliver, who's Tommy Merlyn?"
Oliver: "Thea's other brother... and my best friend. We're gonna need a moment alone."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – We learn about Earth-X:
Mick: "He's a 'crony."
Stein: "Anachronism."
Mick: "That's what I said."
Sara: "Lately we've been dealing with anachronisms. It's people and things displaced throughout time."
Iris: "Okay, but why would Nazis from 1945 want to crash my wedding?"
Mick: "Crab legs. They were delicious."
Alex: "Well, Iris has a point, though. If they're out of time, they would've targeted the military or law enforcement."
Felicity: "Tommy was plucked from five years ago and put in the Prometheus wardrobe. That doesn't make any sense."
Caitlin: "It does if we're not dealing with an anachronism."
Barry: "Visitors from another Earth?"
Jax: "Whoa. There are more than one?"
Kara: "There are 52, actually."
Stein: "Though I'm hard pressed to think of one where Nazis are ascendant."
Wells: "I can. There's a 53rd Earth, and it's called Earth-X... It doesn't have a designation because it's a place so awful, so horrific, no sane person would ever travel there. It's basically our Earth - same history, same timeline - with one crucial and critical difference."
Stein: "So let me hypothesize. The Nazis developed the atomic bomb before the United States did, and they were more than happy to use it."
Wells: "Yes, the Nazis won the war. And New York, London, Paris, Moscow - all obliterated. The SS set up outposts, not only all throughout Europe, but also all throughout the Americas, and Hitler continued his brutal reign, aided by prime ministers and presidents sympathetic to him... until his death in 1994."
Felicity: "Now they're not happy ruling just one Earth. God. This is making me physically ill." (Walks out of the room)
Jax: "Yeah, the line starts behind me.”
Kara: "W - we have to find them. I mean, do you think they're using the breach to hop between worlds?"
Alex: "That or they're operating from a staging area somewhere in Central City or close by."
Barry: "Well, good thing we have a metric ton of smart people in this building - and Rory. Let's get to work on finding our new friends from Earth-X."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Oliver has a talk with Earth-X Tommy Merlyn, who kills himself with a poison pill:
Oliver: "Earth-X."
Earth-X Tommy: "That's right. And I'm dead on this Earth."
Oliver: "This Earth."
Earth-X Tommy: "I'd almost prefer that. I was born into the Reich. The whole world is the Fatherland. We don't have elementary schools and summer camps. We have youth groups, military training. We all grow up without choice."
Oliver: "You have a choice now. You can tell me where to find the others from Earth-X."
Earth-X Tommy: "On my Earth, you are my best friend. I would die for you."
Oliver: "I would've died for you."
Earth-X Tommy: "Would have?"
Oliver: "You beat me to it. I lost you. It was like - it was like losing a limb. And... you weren't just my best friend. Tommy, you were my brother, and you sacrificed yourself for a woman that we both loved. And I was there, and I had you right here. You were a good man here. And I believe that you still can be."
Earth-X Tommy: "No. You don't understand. If I - if I talk, if I break, the Fuhrer will kill my father. He'll kill my mother, everyone that I love."
Oliver: "I will not let that happen. I will stop him."
Earth-X Tommy: "Do you think you can do that?"
Oliver: "I promise you that I can do that."
Earth-X Tommy (his facial expression turning cold and contemptuous): "Then you really are a special kind of idiot. Your naiveté would be charming if your weakness wasn't so pathetic. Is this how it is on your planet? Everybody swayed by sentiment? Is everyone here really so weak? The Reich will change that. The weak will be eliminated. Your entire world will be enslaved, but you, you - you won't be around to witness it. He is going to feel your skull crack under the weight of his boot. Everyone you care about, everyone you love, they're going to die badly, in ways that would give even monsters nightmares. I really wish that I could live to see it." (Takes out poison pill and bites into it)
Oliver: "No. T - Tommy, don't!"

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – We learn that Earth-X Oliver and Earth-X Kara are in a romantic relationship:
Earth-X Oliver: "Kara, we need that Prism. We are running out of time."
Earth-X Kara: "You have to trust in the plan, Oliver. You should. It's yours."
Earth-X Oliver: "And do you trust me?"
Earth-X Kara: ''Yes, with all of my heart."
(They kiss.)

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Felicity updates Team Arrow; and Oliver and Felicity have a heart-to-heart talk about her refusal to get married:
Curtis (on screen): "You're kidding me. Are you kidding me? This feels like a really bad wedding prank."
Felicity: "No, I wish."
Curtis (over screen): "You want us to come, then? I mean, Dig's on the mend, but Dinah, Rene, and I can be up there in a - what's another word for 'flash'?"
Felicity: "No, I need you guys in the bunker, expanding our search for the Earth-Xers. I linked S.T.A.R. Labs' system up with ours, so you can know what's going on as we do."
Curtis (on screen): "Copy that. I will get to work on hacking Palmer Tech's spectrometers - heh - to help the search for Nazis. See you soon." (Ends call)
Oliver (entering): "Hey, Caitlin and Wells are trying to track down the Earth-Xers using some sort of dimensional... something."
Felicity: "Vibrations. I told Curtis to do the same thing with quantum field analysis. I'm sorry about Tommy."
Oliver: "It wasn't Tommy. He said that they are trying to mount some sort of invasion."
Felicity: "Guess the silver lining to Black Siren is that we have experience with doppelgängers. So if it's not Tommy I'm reading on your face, what's up?"
Oliver: "You know what it is."
Felicity: "Well, maybe we should wait until we repel invaders from another Earth to have this conversation."
Oliver: "Remember when we got back from Ivy Town? Do you remember Ivy Town?"
Felicity: "Mm, so fondly."
Oliver: "When we got back, you said that we could do this... and we could still have our lives."
Felicity: "Hmm."
Oliver: "That was you."
Felicity: "Yeah."
Oliver: "So, um, this impending invasion notwithstanding, may we take two minutes and talk about this?"
Felicity: "Yeah. Maybe what wasn't fair was me saying I didn't want to marry you. I mean, not the way I did, not with the most terrible timing in the world."
Oliver: "Well, was it how I said it? Because I know that it was really - I mean, it was spontaneous."
Felicity: "No, it was so lovely. It was so sweet. I love you. I just don't want to be married. I don't want to be married to anyone."
Oliver: "You didn't feel that way when we got engaged two years ago."
Felicity: "Right. And then 10 minutes later, I got shot and paralyzed. And Barry and Iris have a wedding, and Nazis crash it."
Oliver: "You didn't know that was gonna happen when you said you didn't want to marry me."
Felicity: "My point is, we have something so good. We have something so great going. Let's not change that. Let's just stand pat with the cards that we're holding."
Oliver: "I want to move forward. Felicity, I love you - and I want to marry you.”
Felicity: "I love you. I love you. I will always, always, always love you. Please respect me on this."
Oliver: "Okay."
Felicity: "Thank you."
EX8ARkCU0AAoyO_?format=jpg

EX8ASnHU0AEMA7I?format=jpg

EX8AUAeVAAERRtX?format=jpg

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Felicity explains her fears to Iris:
Iris: "How long till you brainiacs find these Nazis?"
Felicity: "Oh, my answer hasn't changed in the two minutes since you last asked me.”
Iris: “Sorry.”
Felicity: “Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm dealing with some Oliver stuff. Not 'Nazis ruined the happiest day of our life' stuff, but stuff." 
Iris: "Stuff, like you don't want to marry him stuff? You might have said it a little loudly at the rehearsal dinner."
Felicity: "Ah."
Iris: "What happened? I thought at the salon, you said you guys were good."
Felicity: "We are good. And we're great. We're just as - we're just as good as we were the last time we got engaged and I got shot. That was the beginning of the end for us. I don't want to tempt fate again. You know? (Computer beeps) A break-in at Dayton Optical Systems."
Iris: "Ohh! I know this sounds terrible, but maybe we should let the police handle it. I mean, we need our peeps to focus on the Nazis."
Felicity: "This is Nazis."
Iris: "How do you know?"
(Monitor shows surveillance footage of Nazis storming up an escalator.)
Iris: "I'll go get Barry."
Felicity: "Yeah. Okay."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) - Oliver, Barry and Kara confront their evil Earth-X counterparts (per script):
EYUd84KUEAEcbn3?format=jpg

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – We learn Earth-X Oliver AKA Dark Arrow is married to Earth-X Kara AKA Overgirl:
Oliver: "This is not your Earth. Leave!"
Earth-X Oliver: "I don't answer to the likes of you. My allegiance is to the Fatherland… and to my wife." (Looks at Earth-X Kara)
Kara: "His wife? Gross! (To Oliver) No offense."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Oliver uses a green kryptonite arrow to shoot Earth-X Kara:
Kara: "Is that a kryptonite arrow? Why do you have a kryptonite arrow?"
Oliver: "In case an evil you ever showed up."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Barry brings back the kryptonite arrow that's stained with Earth-X Kara's blood for analysis:
Felicity: "Dayton Optical Systems calls it the Prism."
Wells: "What on earth do they need a sub-light generator for? It's basically a spectral emitter that -"
Felicity and Wells: "Uses quantum entanglement."
Caitlin: "You could also use it to create a stable fusion reaction."
Iris: "Okay. Which all means what? No. Guys, really, I would like to know what you're talking about."
Felicity: "You got this."
Wells: "Well, basically, the device they stole can be converted to a neutron bomb."
Felicity: "Pfoo!"
Iris: "I take it back."
Felicity: "The bottom line is that we have to catch these parallel-earth goose-steppers."
Barry (entering): "This might help."
Alex: "Is that a kryptonite arrow?"
Barry: "Yup."
Felicity: "I know I shouldn't have to ask this question, but I have to ask this question. Oliver didn't shoot Kara, did he?"
Barry: "Sort of. The other archer and flying woman are Oliver and Kara of Earth-X."
Caitlin: "When you said that Earth-X was horrible, you might have undersold it."
Alex: "Wait a minute. How - how could there be another Kara?"
Wells: "Well, there are 53 Karas. Just like there's 53 Kryptons and 53 Earths."
Barry: "And the Thawne from our Earth is working with them."
Wells: "He's an idiot."
Felicity: "Okay, if that arrow has not-so-Supergirl's blood on it, we c -"
Wells: "We could track it using quantum analysis."
Felicity: "We could."
Alex: "Hey, guys, I think I might have a quicker way. These red blood cells are suffused with shortwave radiation."
Caitlin: "Solar radiation?"
Alex: "Yeah, incredibly high amounts. Like nothing I've ever seen."
Barry (to Felicity): "Can you track it?"
Felicity: "Well, I once caught a deranged serial killer off his face cream, so... no joke."
Barry: "Let's just do it and fast."
Felicity: "Okay."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Reverse Flash expresses his concern that Earth-X Oliver will prioritize his wife over the mission:
Reverse Flash: "Your husband has a choice to make."
Earth-X Kara: "Me or the Reich?"
Reverse Flash: "That's right. Because we have two goals, and my worry is if we can't accomplish them both, he's gonna choose you over a second Earth flying under our banner."
Earth-X Kara: "Oliver will not abandon our mission."
Reverse Flash: "I've seen this before. In 1945, Hitler and his men were equally shortsighted."
Earth-X Kara: "Hitler was driven by passion and childish need. Oliver is 10 times the man Hitler ever was."
Reverse Flash: "Not when he's blinded by his love for you."
Earth-X Kara: "If it comes to Oliver choosing between me and the Reich, I'll make sure he chooses the Fatherland."
Reverse Flash: "How?"
Earth-X Kara: "If it comes to it... by taking the choice out of his hands."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) - The tech people try to track Earth-X Kara:
Caitlin: "Maybe tracking her off of face cream would've been easier."
Wells: "Supergirl-X's blood is filled with solar radiation - more than it should be. But if I could try to get that to act as a kind of beacon."
Mick: "Hey, ahem. How do you do it?"
Caitlin: "Do what, Rory?"
Mick: "Bring the other you out of you."
Caitlin: "You don't want to know."
Mick: "Sure I do."
Caitlin: "It happens when I am scared or angry."
Mick: "Oh. So if I were to, um... boo!"
Caitlin: "Nice try."
Wells (slapping desk): "Boom. Whatever's going on with Kara-X's blood, it's intensifying."
Felicity: "Worse for her is better for us."
Caitlin: "Better for us for tracking her at least. We should have her location any minute."
EYZY7wtVcAAfrGM?format=jpg

EYZY8pNUEAEpFv8?format=jpg

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Oliver confides his unhappiness over Felicity's refusal to Barry and Iris:
Barry: "I can't believe he's back. I don't know if I'll ever be rid of him."
Iris: "I know. And I know how much you're hurting.
Barry: "I just keep looking for closure, but every time I see him, all I see is -"
Iris: "Your mother dying. You're gonna stop him."
Barry: "How do you know?"
Iris: "Because you always do.
Oliver (entering): "And because we're not gonna let you do it alone. We're getting close on a location. Look, guys, I'm sorry. This is not how this week was supposed to go."
Iris: "We can't think about that right now."
Oliver: "You should. We fight to protect the people that we love, so you guys recognize what you have. Recognize it and cherish it and let it make you stronger. Because if you do that, you will always find your way back to one another."
Barry: "It's the same for you and Felicity, man."
Oliver: "I don't know, Barry. I - I - she told me she doesn't believe in marriage. I'm not feeling sorry for myself. I just - I think that, if she loved me the way I loved her, she would want to marry me."
Barry: "Oliver, I've known Felicity for five years, and I'm here to tell you, as sure as I'm standing here, she loves you."
Iris (spots Felicity entering): "Felicity."
Oliver: "And I appreciate that.
Barry: "She's right there."
Felicity: "We got 'em. They're at a shipping depot outside Danville."
Barry: "All right. We'll get the band back together." (Leaves with Iris)
Felicity: "Yeah. Oliver, I -"
Oliver: "It's okay. We can talk when I'm - when I'm back. But right now, I need- - I need to have my head in the game."
Felicity: "Get your head in the game."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Mick is still at S.T.A.R. Labs:
Iris: "Hey."
Felicity: "Hey."
Iris: "You okay?"
Felicity: "Yeah. (Whispers) No. You know?"
Iris: "Yeah. (Puts arm around Felicity) It's gonna be okay."
Mick (entering): "Mustard. You people have breaches but no mustard."
Iris: "Um, what are you even doing here?"
Felicity: "Yeah, why didn't you go with them?"
Mick: "Go where?"

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Earth-X Oliver and his Nazi minions attack S.T.A.R. Labs:
Caitlin: "It was in the fridge. Did you check the fridge?"
Mick: "Oh. Thank you, sweetheart."
Caitlin: "Any word from the team?"
Felicity: "They're over at the shipping depot, but it's just radio silence."
Wells (walking down corridor): "Oh, God."
Earth-X Oliver: "There is no God."
(Wells hits the facility's red alarm button.)
Mick (to Iris and Felicity): "You and you, hide."
Iris: "What about Caitlin?"
Mick: "It's gonna get a lot colder in here."
(Mick shoots fire at Earth-X Oliver.)
Mick: "Afraid of a little heat?"
Earth-X Oliver (shooting arrow to knock Mick's gun out of his hand): "No. I'm afraid of nothing."
Mick: "Bet you're pretty angry and scared right now."
Earth-X Oliver: "I told you, I don't fear anything."
Caitlin (turning into Killer Frost): "Actually, he was talking about me. Didn't think this through, did you? Just you against us."
Earth-X Oliver: "I don't need to think to kill you. (Knocks out Killer Frost) Anyone else want to be a hero?"
(Dinah/Black Canary, Rene/Wild Dog and Curtis/Mr. Terrific drop in.)
Curtis: "They wanted to wait, but I didn't think we'd ever get a better entry line than that."
(Fight ensues.)

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Oliver, Barry, Kara, Sara, Alex, Stein and Jax are all captured by the Nazis:
Earth-X Oliver (entering): "Well done."
Earth-X Kara: "It wasn't a problem. (Collapses) The pain, the pain. I don't know how much longer I can bear it."
Earth-X Oliver: "It's all right. It's all right. You're gonna be all right because we found her. We found her, and now we have her. I love you. Now, very soon, this nightmare will be over, and I'll take you home. So stand. S.T.A.R. Labs is secure."
Barry: "If you hurt my friends -"
Earth-X Oliver: "I did hurt your friends. I really enjoyed hurting your friends."
Oliver: "Are they alive?"
Earth-X Oliver: "Yes, yes, for now. We need your Kara's cooperation. Well, we don't need it. It would be preferable. But for the time being, you are more valuable as leverage."
Alex: "What do you want my sister for?"
Earth-X Kara: "To save my life. That's your little mission statement, isn't it? Help people, save lives. Well, now's your chance."
Reverse Flash: "The General is dying."
Alex: "Her blood. She's been exposed to too much solar radiation."
Earth-X Kara: "Yes, like Icarus, I flew too close to the sun."
Earth-X Oliver: "But we can save her. We're going to save her. All we need is a new heart. And, luckily, on this planet, we found the perfect donor."
Alex: "You stay the hell away from my sister."
Earth-X Kara: "Mmm. Such loyalty. My sister tried to kill me."
Barry: "That's why you stole the Prism? So you could duplicate a red sun, weaken Kara, and cut into her?"
Earth-X Kara: "Can't make an omelet with invulnerable eggs."
Oliver: "Hey. I'm gonna kill you."
Earth-X Oliver: "Nah, you won't. You're weak. And all of you choose the high road. You're heroes."

608 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2) – Felicity and Iris evade the Nazis:
Iris: "I thought we were gonna die."
Felicity: "If I had a dime for every time I thought that, I - I'd have… $2.40. I really thought I'd have more than that."
Iris: "It was Oliver, but it wasn't Oliver."
Felicity: "It was Oliver in the High Castle."
Iris: "I just mean, there is so much out there for us to be afraid of - multiple Earths, aliens, doppelgängers from the Third Reich. I mean, what else is coming? And that thought wakes me up at night."
Felicity: "How do you ever get back to sleep?"
Iris: "Barry's by my side."
Felicity: "Shut up."
Iris: "I'm sorry. I know you and Oliver -"
Felicity: "No, no. (Hearing footsteps) Shut up."
(They creep along the corridors of S.T.A.R. Labs.)
Iris: "We're not alone."
(They see Nazis dumping an unconscious Rene into a holding cell.)
Felicity: "Stalag S.T.A.R. Labs."
Iris: "What are we gonna d

The Flash 408 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3) – Hiding at S.T.A.R. Labs, Felicity and Iris eavesdrop on Reverse Flash and Earth-X Kara's plans for Kara:
Reverse Flash: "S.T.A.R. Labs. It feels like old times, doesn't it? You know, I, uh I built this place with my own hands and called it home for 15 years, and do you know what? I hated every minute of it."
Kara: "Where are my friends?"
Reverse Flash: "Your friends, they're on Earth-X. I wouldn't worry about your friends too much because they're not going to be alive much longer."
Earth-X Kara: "Oh, honey. It's because of the red sunlight. And trust me, it'll make you weaker than you can possibly imagine."
Kara: "You did all this just to get me? Do you know how many innocent people you killed?"
Earth-X Kara: "Their lives to save mine? Well, they should feel honored. It's a strange sensation, isn't it feeling vulnerable?"
Reverse Flash: "And it's just gonna get worse because this red sunlight, it's softening you up until pretty soon, I'm gonna crack you open like a walnut. Then I'm gonna take your healthy heart. I'm gonna put it in her. (To Earth-X Kara) Which means we should probably get you going."
Earth-X Kara: "Good. That'll give me time to talk to... myself."
(Felicity and Iris are hiding in the air vents.)
Iris: "Did you hear that? Everyone else is on Earth-X."
Felicity: "And Kara only has a few hours before they go full Mengele on her.
Iris: "We gotta stop them."
Felicity: "Got any ideas?"
Iris: "I don't know. Give me some time to think."
Felicity: "Iris, I'm all for girl power and everything, but how are you and I gonna stop the meaner, Nazi version of my whatever-he-is-right-now and people with superpowers?"
Iris: "We don't have to. We just need to get to the Pipeline and get Cisco. He could turn off all the power to the building and breach us out of here."
Felicity: "Do you know how to get to the Pipeline from here?"
Iris: "I think so."
Felicity: "Lead the way, McClane."

The Flash 408 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3) – Felicity and Iris make their way through the air vents to the Pipeline at S.T.A.R. Labs:
Iris: "Clear."
Felicity: "I know bad guys have inopportune timing, but this is, like, the worst timing ever."
Iris: "Yeah, tell me about it, sister. Barry and I were just about to get married."
Felicity: "At least you guys left on good terms. The last thing I said to Oliver was, 'I don't want to marry you,' and now he's stuck in Nazi world. I mean, what if we never see them again?"
Earth-X Nazi Soldier 1: "Stop!"
Earth-X Nazi Soldier 2: "Hands in the air!"
(Iris pulls wires out of the wall, smoke fills the air, and she and Felicity grab the machine guns and knock the two Nazi soldiers unconscious.)
Felicity: "That was extremely badass."
Iris: "Same to you. (They bump machine guns) Cisco."
Felicity: "Cisco?"
Cisco: "Hey! Guys, we're trapped in here!"
Felicity: "We're gonna get you of here!"
Iris: "Oh, you've got to be kidding me."
Felicity: "What?"
Iris: "I can't open the blast door."
Felicity: "You mean they're trapped? I'll send an SOS to the Legends." (Works on wall monitor)
Iris: "How long will it take for them to get it?"
Felicity: "Depends where they are in time."
Iris: "We can't wait that long. It's up to us to save Kara."

The Flash 408 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3) – Earth-X Oliver and Earth-X Kara exchange ILYs before her surgery:
Earth-X Oliver: "And you will wake up stronger than you've ever been."
Earth-X Kara: "I love you."
Earth-X Oliver: "I love you." (Kisses her on forehead)

The Flash 408 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3) – Working in the time vault, Felicity hacks into the system and shuts off the power, so that Reverse Flash cannot operate on Kara; and then Felicity and Iris attempt to rescue a weakened Kara:
Iris: "They're starting the surgery."
Felicity: "I'm working on it, and -"
(Power shuts down and alarms start blaring.)
Reverse Flash: "Just have backup power, and it's not enough."
Earth-X Oliver: "Well, everyone in the building has been accounted for. Where might people be hiding?"
(Felicity and Iris drop out of the ceiling in the surgery room and knock out the two Nazi guards.)
Felicity: "Take that, you Nazi mother - Whoo!"
Iris (to Kara): "Hey, hey, hey. Come with me if you want to live."
Kara: "Get me to the sun."
Felicity: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."
(Felicity and Iris support Kara as they move along the corridors toward the elevator.)
Felicity: "I got her, I got her."
(Iris punches in the elevator code.)
Felicity: "Okay. We gotta go."
(Elevator doors open, Metallo steps out and zaps Kara across the room.)
Metallo: "I don't believe Mr. Thawne is done with you yet."
Earth-X Oliver: "Report."
Reverse Flash: "Good news. The Wellenreiter's made the transition to this Earth."
Earth-X Oliver: "Kara is all that matters."
Reverse Flash: "That red sunlight we're flooding her with, that's burning off. So pretty soon, her cells will be so desaturated, we cannot perform the surgery."
Earth-X Oliver: "Fix it."
Reverse Flash: "I can't."
Earth-X Oliver: "This is your city. This is your facility. So turn the power back on."
Reverse Flash: "I can't, because the system has been encrypted."
Earth-X Oliver: "By who?"
(Reverse Flash looks over to their prisoners, Iris and Felicity.)
Reverse Flash: "By Miss Smoak."

The Flash 408 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3) – While posing  as Earth-X Oliver in order to infiltrate Nazi HQ, Oliver is asked by Earth-X Quentin Lance to shoot a prisoner, Earth-X Felicity:
Earth-X Quentin: "Before I go, I have something for you, mein Fuhrer. A gift to celebrate your return. Guard!"
(Nazi guard brings out Earth-X Felicity to kneel before them. She is dark-haired, has no glasses, and is wearing a concentration camp outfit with a yellow star.)
Earth-X Quentin: "Well, I know how much you enjoy executing rule breakers, and this one has broken many of them. We discovered this Jewess handing her rations to the work camp children. Strictly against camp rules, of course." (Hands a gun to Oliver)
Earth-X Felicity: "Those children were starving."
Earth-X Quentin: "Well, this must be hard. I hear your doppelgänger on Earth-1 loved a woman who looks just like this."
(Oliver turns gun on Earth-X Quentin and pulls the trigger, but the gun has no bullets.)
Earth-X Quentin: "Did you really think I would hand you a loaded weapon before verifying who you are?"
(Oliver fights all the Nazi guards in the room. Earth-X Quentin escapes.)
Oliver (to Earth-X Felicity): "Hey, hey, hey, you're okay. No, no, no, you're fine. You're fine. (Hands her his gun) Just take this and go."
Earth-X Felicity: "Why are you doing this?"
Oliver: "It's the strong's duty to protect the weak. Take it and go. Go!"
(She takes the gun and exits out a door.)

The Flash 408 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3) – At Kara's request, Felicity gives the code to unlock the system to Reverse Flash:
Earth-X Oliver: "Felicity Smoak. Turn the power back on."
Reverse Flash: "He said -" (Pushes Felicity up against the wall and grabs her throat, choking her)
Iris: "Felicity!"
Reverse Flash: "Turn the power back on."
Felicity: "Sorry, Eobard. Eobard?"
Reverse Flash: "Eobard."
Felicity: "Eobard. My God, the future sounds weird."
Reverse Flash: "That's funny. Sometimes we think we're more clever than we are. Because where I come from, the history books are filled with stories of this Age of Heroes: Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash. And yet no one - no one has ever heard of Felicity Smoak." (Starts vibrating his hand to stab her)
Kara (staggering into the room): "Stop! Stop. Stop. You came here for me, so just take me, please. Please don't hurt anyone else. (To Felicity) Give them the code."
Felicity: "If I do, they'll kill you."
Kara: "It's fine. Nobody's gonna die because of me."
Felicity: "Latte, Ada, Jonas, 1-1-9-0-0."
Reverse Flash: "Latte? Cute."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Ray Palmer AKA The Atom saves Kara from being cut open by Reverse Flash:
Iris: "Oh, my God."
Felicity: "Kara."
Iris: "What are they doing?"
Reverse Flash: "This next sound - metal through a bone. That's my favorite. You should probably close your eyes. This will all be over in a minute."
Earth-X Oliver: "What are you waiting for? Do it."
Reverse Flash: "I'm trying. I'm trying but -"
(Camera zooms in to Kara's chest, and we see the tiny Atom holding the end of the drill off of Kara's body. He then explodes into his regular human size.)
Ray: "Mitts off, Mengele."
(Ray zaps Reverse Flash and Earth-X Oliver out of the room and zaps the Nazi guards unconscious.)
Kara: "Ray?"
Ray: "Hi, how are you? Oh, I got your SOS. How was the wedding?"
Ray: "All right, don't worry. The rest of the Legends are here and we're busting everybody out."
Felicity: "Wait! We need someone to lock the time vault."
Iris: "I got it. You guys get Kara out of here." 
Felicity: "Be careful."
Iris: "Okay." (Leaves)
Ray: "Look, I know I'm late to the party, but why have Nazi doppelgängers taken over S.T.A.R. Labs?"
Felicity: "They're from Earth-X. They hate everybody. They want to steal Kara's heart, and they have this giant robot."
Ray: "Oh, I've actually fought one of those before. Little known fact - the suit doesn't just shrink -"
Felicity (spotting Nazi guard behind him): "Ray!"
(Ray enlarges his arm and knocks out Nazi guard.)
Ray: "It embiggens."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – As Felicity protects Kara from Earth-X Oliver, Oliver arrives with Earth-X Kara as his hostage:
Felicity: "How much further, Ray?"
Ray: "Waverider's on the roof."
Kara: "How do you two know each other again?"
Felicity and Ray (simultaneously): "We used to date."
Kara: "That's awkward."
Felicity (helping Kara down steps): "Careful."
Ray: "Oliver got the girl. I got a life of adventure on a time-traveling spaceship."
(Earth-X Oliver shoots an arrow into the back of Ray's Atom suit and knocks him out.)
Earth-X Oliver: "Step away from her."
Felicity (stepping in front of Kara): "There's no way. My grandparents didn't survive the Holocaust so the world could be ruled by Nazis. So if you want Kara, you got to go through me. And even if you do, you're not gonna win. 'Cause we will not back down. We will keep fighting. So get the hell off our Earth while you still can."
Earth-X Oliver (smiling slightly): "Hmm. As final words go, those weren't bad." (Draws bow and prepares to shoot an arrow into Felicity)
Oliver: "Lower your weapon. Or I'll kill her." (He's holding Earth-X Kara)
Oliver: "Her neck doesn't seem invulnerable, so I will say again. Lower your weapon."
Earth-X Kara: "Don't listen to him. Just shoot her."
Oliver: "No! No. I can save your wife's life."
Earth-X Kara: "There's only one way to save me."
Oliver: "We have friends at S.T.A.R. Labs. There are ways to do this - without hurting Kara."
Earth-X Kara: "He's lying. Do it for the Fatherland. Just kill her!"
(Reverse Flash zooms in and out, taking Earth-X Oliver and Earth-X Kara with him.)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Oliver and Felicity are reunited:
(Felicity runs to Oliver and they hold each other.)
Felicity: "Hey, hey. Hi. I am so sorry."
Oliver: "It's okay. It's okay. You're safe. You're safe."
Felicity: "No. I shouldn't have said what I said. What if it was the last thing we ever said to each other?"
Oliver: "It doesn't matter. Nothing matters except that I love you. Okay? I don't need anything else. I don't need to get married. I just - I just want to be with you. Okay?"
Felicity: "Okay."
(They kiss.)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Earth-X Oliver is desperate to save Earth-X Kara:
Earth-X Kara: "I'm sorry."
Earth-X Oliver: "For what?"
Earth-X Kara: "For being so weak."
Wellenreiter A.I.: "I've managed to stabilize her deterioration, but without a transplant she'll be dead within an hour."
Earth-X Oliver: "Quiet! Now don't you listen to her. There is more strength in you than in this entire planet of lesser humans combined."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Oliver gives his battle rally speech to the other superheroes:
Oliver: "Where are we with locating the other Waverider?
Curtis: "We've got a pretty good idea. I mean, we've all heard of the Chandrasekhar Limit, I assume?"
Zari: "The data indicates it's still in the vicinity of Central City."
The Ray: "Which also indicates that Overgirl isn't long for this world."
Curtis: "Which means that this world isn't long for this world.
Oliver: "Failure's not an option. Losing is not an option. We are gonna win. And we are gonna show these people that this Earth belongs to us."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Oliver turns down Earth-X Oliver's offered deal:
(Oliver stands with Felicity, Barry, Iris, and the many other superheroes, on the deck of the Waverider.)
Gideon: "Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Queen, but we're being hailed by a fellow time ship."
Oliver: "Put it on."
(Gideon shows Earth-X Oliver on hologram projector.)
Sara: "What do you want?"
Earth-X Oliver (on screen): "To offer a truce."
Barry: "In exchange for what?"
Earth-X Oliver (on screen): "We will return to our Earth peacefully... if you meet my one demand. Supergirl comes with us."
Oliver: "Here's another difference between you and me. I don't abandon my friends."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Our superheroes fight the Earth-X Nazi villains both on the ground and in the air:
Sara (on the ground in Central City): "Could use a little help here."
Felicity (over comms, in S.T.A.R. Labs): "I got you covered."
Iris (on the Waverider): "Okay, guys, is it just me or is this not working?"
Cisco (on the Waverider): "It's not working."
Felicity (over comms): "You need to take down their shields."
Felicity (over comms): "Guys, this isn't working. I think we need a bigger gun."
Kara (over comms, flying): "Way ahead of you."
Cisco (over comms): "Waiting for some good news here."
Felicity (over comms): "I don't have any for you, man. The only way to take out their shields is to get someone onboard that ship."
Killer Frost (over comm): "We're on our way."
Zari (over comms): "We're on the bridge, Felicity."
Amaya (over comms): "And we don't know what we're looking for."
Felicity (over comms): "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm working on it."
Iris (over comms): "Felicity's got it. I'm sending you the source code for their deflector shields."
Zari (over comms): "Yeah, got it. Manual override protocol."
Iris (over comms): "If I am reading this correctly, all you need to do now is -"
Killer Frost (over comms): "Hit the big, blinking red button." (Pushes button)
Iris (over comms): "Got it. Shields are down."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Oliver kills Earth-X Oliver:
(While Oliver and Earth-X Oliver are fighting atop a van on the ground, Earth-X Kara goes supernova and explodes high in the atmosphere.)
Earth-X Oliver: "Nooo! I'm gonna kill you."
(Oliver shoots an arrow into Earth-X Oliver's heart.)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4) – Oliver and Felicity finally get married in a double wedding with Barry and Iris, which is officiated by Diggle:
Felicity: "You guys really not going to have a wedding now? After all that?"
Oliver: "Now she's pro-wedding."
Felicity: "Hey."
Iris: "Well, I mean, we've already had the ceremony. So all we need to do now is exchange vows and rings."
Barry: "Hey, can't a mayor marry people?"
Oliver: "Very flattered, but I think that we would have to be within the limits of Star City for it to be official."
Iris: "And we definitely want it to be official."
Felicity: "Well, if you want it to be personal, I think we know a guy who's ordained."
(Barry flashes to Star City, picks up Diggle, and brings him back.)
Diggle: "It's a good thing I didn't vomit, right?"
Barry and Iris (simultaneously): "Yeah."
(Diggle vomits.)
Felicity: "Are you okay?"
Diggle: "A little warning next time?"
Barry: "Sorry."
Diggle: "What's up?"
Felicity: "You got ordained to marry your brother and Carly, right?"
Diggle: "Yeah."
Iris: "We were hoping that you could give us the same treatment."
Diggle: "Wow, really? I'm honored."
Barry: "Yeah?"
Diggle: "I am."
Barry: "All right, well, let's do it."
Diggle: "Okay, that's great. (To Oliver and Felicity) Um, I guess that makes you the best man and you the maid-of-honor."
Oliver: "'Honored' is correct."
Diggle: "All right. Let's get into position. You're here. You're there, you're there."
Barry: "Oh, I see."
Diggle: "Did you guys write vows, or you just want the boilerplate?"
Iris: "Oh, uh - yes, I, um, wrote mine." (Takes out a wrinkled piece of paper)
Barry: "Um, I tried to write mine. Um, but then I realized that I didn't need to. Um, my entire life has been marked by two things. The first one is change. From when I was a kid to when I was an adult, things were always changing. But, no matter how different things became or what new challenges I had to face, I always had the other thing that my life was marked by. And that's you. You've always been there. As a friend, as a partner, as the love of my life. You're my home, Iris. And that's one thing that will never change."
Iris: "That was really nice. Um, when I was nine years old, I wanted to be a ballerina. Remember? Even though I was not a very good dancer. And the day of the recital, I froze. I couldn't move, and I wanted to die. And then I looked in the audience and I saw you. And you got up and you climbed onto stage and you did that whole routine with me. And we killed it. I mean, we brought the house down. And from that moment, I knew that, with you by my side, anything was possible. The Flash may be the city's hero, but you, Barry Allen, you're my hero. And I am happy, excited and honored to be your wife."
Diggle: "Wonderful. Well, then, I pronounce you -"
Felicity: "Wait! Wait. Wait, just one second. Um, if you guys don't mind - I mean, if you don't mind - really, if you don't mind... (To Diggle) but - would you marry us too? (To Oliver) Will you marry me?"
Oliver: "I thought - I mean, I thought you didn't believe in marriage?"
Felicity: "No. But I believe in you. And I believe that, no matter what life throws at us, our love can conquer it. Married, unmarried, I love you. My greatest fear - my greatest fear in life is losing you. I -"
Oliver: "Yes."
Felicity: "Okay?"
Oliver: "Yeah."
Felicity: "Yeah?"
Oliver: "I do. I do. (Takes her hand) Uh, John, what do you say?"
Diggle: "Are you kidding me, Oliver? I'm the guy for the past six years that's been trying to keep you two together."
Oliver: "That's true."
Diggle: "It's only fitting that I marry you. Okay. Vows?"
Oliver and Felicity (simultaneously): "No."
Oliver: "I mean, we can't do better than them."
Felicity: "Definitely not. We kind of did those fake vows when we had that fake wedding with that psychopath serial killer archer lady."
Oliver: "I remember saying something along the lines of, you're the very best part of me. Felicity, I'm a better human being just because I've loved you."
Diggle: "Well, since we don't have any rings just yet, I'll skip right to the part where I say this… Oliver Jonas Queen, Felicity Megan Smoak, Bartholomew Henry Allen, and Iris Ann West... I now pronounce you husband and wife. Please, kiss your brides."
(Barry and Iris kiss. Oliver cups Felicity's face with his hands and kisses her; they then hug each other.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Special or edited Olicity scenes from LoT 308 (Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4)....

Oliver & Felicity are reunited (with lowered background music):

Oliver & Felicity get married:

(Legends of Flarrow)

• Love 2