Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

59 minutes ago, cashandprizes said:

She and Yoko were the only two veterans not invited to be a part of either the USO Tour or the Christmas show at the Star.  

Why would Milan and Yuko not be invited to participate in either the Christmas show at the Star, or the USO Tour?  And was there any DCC who participated in both?

On 1/2/2018 at 3:46 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

Tess just gets confused with Bess.

On 1/2/2018 at 3:50 PM, bigskygirl said:

And yes I do admit I have no idea who Bess is.

I feel like we could use a dose of Bess 'n Tess love around here! Or identity training...;) 

THIS IS BESS: 

elizabeth-cameo17.jpg.4ac10715a5fed0d460e2a54479573755.jpg

THIS  IS TESS: 

tess-cameo17.jpg.c21b87899f7ba53564d631c2aa690122.jpg

Seriously tho, are they sisters? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, California Girl said:

Why would Milan and Yuko not be invited to participate in either the Christmas show at the Star, or the USO Tour?  And was there any DCC who participated in both?

Did Yuko not perform at shows at the star ?

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Acromantula said:

I feel like we could use a dose of Bess 'n Tess love around here! Or identity training...;) 

THIS IS BESS: 

elizabeth-cameo17.jpg.4ac10715a5fed0d460e2a54479573755.jpg

THIS  IS TESS: 

tess-cameo17.jpg.c21b87899f7ba53564d631c2aa690122.jpg

Seriously tho, are they sisters? 

I’m still not convinced these are two separate people. ?

• Love 19
4 hours ago, cashandprizes said:

She and Yoko were the only two veterans not invited to be a part of either the USO Tour or the Christmas show at the Star.  

She quit sometime before Thanksgiving. Was that before or after the invites?

If she's really serious about school, I would think she wouldn't want to participate in these extra activities at the time (if she had a choice), because it would also be end-of-semester crunch time.

On 12/28/2017 at 9:25 PM, bigskygirl said:

promised the person who told me about the Jenna saga I would not spill the beans on here. I trust the person who gave me the whole story, and lets just say it is interesting.

Then honestly, why keep mentioning it ? 

3 hours ago, Jazzhands said:

I’m still not convinced these are two separate people. ?

I don’t see how people think they look alike. Their names sound the same but looks they are easily different . Bess is prettier I think , Tess ( like someone mentioned before on here ) always looks constipated. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, California Girl said:

Yes- show group, who went on the USO tour, performed on stage at the star- they did the opening dance and kickline, then another dance at the end in the santa outfits. I can’t remember if the entire team Came on together in the beginning or not. They start at the tree and head up towards the stage. Non show group did other things but for the life of me I can’t remember what. We went but I’ve slept since then. ?‍♀️  

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Yes- show group, who went on the USO tour, performed on stage at the star- they did the opening dance and kickline, then another dance at the end in the santa outfits. I can’t remember if the entire team Came on together in the beginning or not. They start at the tree and head up towards the stage. Non show group did other things but for the life of me I can’t remember what. We went but I’ve slept since then. ?‍♀️  

These are the girls who went on the USO tour... only Maggie, Jinelle and Lauren are on Show Group.

uso tour.jpg

5 hours ago, Tootie said:

These are the girls who went on the USO tour... only Maggie, Jinelle and Lauren are on Show Group.

uso tour.jpg

Interesting. Usually show group goes on uso tours right?

anyway, the rest of my post regarding star performance is correct.

9 hours ago, Kiki88 said:

Then honestly, why keep mentioning it ? 

I don’t see how people think they look alike. Their names sound the same but looks they are easily different . Bess is prettier I think , Tess ( like someone mentioned before on here ) always looks constipated. 

I agree with you in that I don't confuse Bess with Tess :) I guess it is an unpopular opinion! :)  I do find it humorous that others do though lol

• Love 2
20 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

THis. Danielle was even in that youtube or blog video (don't remember which) where Chelsea and friends were acting like they were pigging out and calling themselves "fat". It was rude and disrespectful.

Rude and disrespectful to....?

19 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I know that, I'm referring to Paige's situation and how Dani was definitely covering for her and still didn't get in trouble-and that was much more public than Holly and Jenna's fraternaziation. 

I doubt Kelli brought Danielle in the office to get the scoop the way she did with Jenna. It's just obvious that Danielle knew SOMETHING because they're really close, but I don't think she was "covering" for her

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Silverleaf said:

I think what UnicornKicks means is that Morgan had a lot of support from her parents with regards to childcare etc

She still qualifies as a single mother imo.

1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

Rude and disrespectful to....?

I doubt Kelli brought Danielle in the office to get the scoop the way she did with Jenna. It's just obvious that Danielle knew SOMETHING because they're really close, but I don't think she was "covering" for her

Well she obviously knew Paige was dating a cowboys player and she didn't say anything/didn't "discourage" her. It was exactly the same situation with Jenna and Holly. The only difference is that Paige was never a dcc superstar and got a ring out of it. If Jenna had to be punished and be questioned for not being a good leader, why would Danielle who has proven that she won't say anything if a girl breaks the rules, get a leadership position? I don't believe that either girl should actually be punished for such a stupid (imo) thing, but it's the same situation and there is actual proof in Paige's situation. I never understood why jenna/holly/erica got in so much trouble since literally 0 fans/members of the public had proof of their "indiscretions".

• Love 6

DCC/date player/get a ring and away from a low paying DCC position: WIN

Rebuff a player's interest in you/get paid DCC minimum wage/follow all the rules and miss out on being the potential wife of a successful player:  For the love of Mike....DATE THE PLAYER and turn in your uniform! 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

DCC/date player/get a ring and away from a low paying DCC position: WIN

Rebuff a player's interest in you/get paid DCC minimum wage/follow all the rules and miss out on being the potential wife of a successful player:  For the love of Mike....DATE THE PLAYER and turn in your uniform! 

What about working hard and finding a fulfilling and satisfying career instead of trying to get a football player to marry you. A lot of current and DCCs seem to be doing well without catching the attention of a Cowboys player.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

What about working hard and finding a fulfilling and satisfying career instead of trying to get a football player to marry you. A lot of current and DCCs seem to be doing well without catching the attention of a Cowboys player.

Why are those two things in conflict - working hard or dating a football player? And why is it assumed that the girls are the one trying to get the football player to marry them? It wouldn’t surprise if the player is doing the pursuit in some of these cases. I agree though that it’s not life or death to find a football player, and if we’re talking about long-term relationships, that’s going to be rare.

FWIW, i didn’t read the above post as saying that girls should join the team for the purpose of landing an athlete, though I’m sure the pseudo-fame and access is a draw for many dancers. I just read it as saying that if the opportunity arises, don’t turn down a potential husband (wealthy being a plus) for a high visibility, but low paying, temporary job with sexist one-sided rules.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

FWIW, i didn’t read the above post as saying that girls should join the team for the purpose of landing an athlete, though I’m sure the pseudo-fame and access is a draw for many dancers. I just read it as saying that if the opportunity arises, don’t turn down a potential husband (wealthy being a plus) for a high visibility, but low paying, temporary job with sexist one-sided rules.

That's my point, exactly. If opportunity knocks, take it. 

• Love 2

With all the negative stories and news about professional football players, I would stay clear of them if I was a cheerleader. Money and material things are nice, but it does not lead to a long and happy marriage. How many of the former DCCs besides Paige have actually went on to marry a professional football player. Kandi Harris married a professional golfer. Ann Lux was engaged to a professional baseball player, but he dumped her for someone else. Brooke Nix's husband played professional baseball, but he quit playing after they were married. I think Jackie Bob and Katy Cherry's husbands were professional baseball players at one time.

13 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

With all the negative stories and news about professional football players, I would stay clear of them if I was a cheerleader.

Yeah, if I'm looking for a rich husband, that's not where I'm gonna look personally. Also, dating (screwing) a football player is a lot different than getting married. I doubt many of these "forbidden" romances would end with a ring. More likely the football players are looking to bang a hot cheerleader so they can check that off their bucket list. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

She still qualifies as a single mother imo.

Well she obviously knew Paige was dating a cowboys player and she didn't say anything/didn't "discourage" her. It was exactly the same situation with Jenna and Holly. The only difference is that Paige was never a dcc superstar and got a ring out of it. If Jenna had to be punished and be questioned for not being a good leader, why would Danielle who has proven that she won't say anything if a girl breaks the rules, get a leadership position? I don't believe that either girl should actually be punished for such a stupid (imo) thing, but it's the same situation and there is actual proof in Paige's situation. I never understood why jenna/holly/erica got in so much trouble since literally 0 fans/members of the public had proof of their "indiscretions".

I think part of it may have been that — and this is what I’ve read on these boards; I have no personal knowledge—Jenna/Erica/Holly had engaged in the fraternizing during the previous year and had been warned about it and they promised to stop, but they kept it up instead and then Holly, at least initially, denied it, like she took Kelli for a fool.  Breaking rules is one thing. Breaking rules repeatedly and trying to pull the wool over Kelli’s eyes may be another thing entirely. 

Danielle may have known about what Paige was doing, but it seems like Jenna was right there fraternizing with players along with Holly.  We saw a very limited and selectIvely edited portion of what actually happened in the office with Jenna.  They chose to show enough to let viewers know that Jenna was in trouble; they may well have not chosen to show ALL of the reasons that she was in trouble, especially since they kept her on the team.  Had Holly not bailed but taken her lumps and stayed with the team, we might have seen a very different edit of the conversation with Holly as well.  

MTT isn’t an objective documentary series, it’s a reality show in which Charlotte is an executive producer.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well she obviously knew Paige was dating a cowboys player and she didn't say anything/didn't "discourage" her. It was exactly the same situation with Jenna and Holly. The only difference is that Paige was never a dcc superstar and got a ring out of it. If Jenna had to be punished and be questioned for not being a good leader, why would Danielle who has proven that she won't say anything if a girl breaks the rules, get a leadership position? 

The difference in the situations, is that Jenna - as a group leader, and Group 1 leader at that - accepted a position of leadership and mentoring.  She was expected to be a role mode, not only to the girls in her group, but too all the squad. It was her responsibility to lead Holly away from partying, and if her guidance wasn't enough, she should have gone to management to intervene and hopefully save Holly's DCC job. She was not supposed to participate in the forbidden activities with Holly.

Danielle wasn't a group leader nor in any position of leadership when Paige was dating the Cowboys player. Danielle could have chosen to turn Paige in, but she wasn't in an accepted leadership position which may have compelled her to do so. I think Danielle made 2GL the next year, but wasn't a full on GL till her 5th year.

Edited by KatebytheSea
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

Yeah, if I'm looking for a rich husband, that's not where I'm gonna look personally. Also, dating (screwing) a football player is a lot different than getting married. I doubt many of these "forbidden" romances would end with a ring. More likely the football players are looking to bang a hot cheerleader so they can check that off their bucket list. 

For realz. Gold diggin 101 = marry somebody rich but ugly and insecure and NO PRE NUP.

But seriously, So glad my dad raised his daughters to SUPPORT THEMSELVES.  Sorry but my pet peeve is people who think girls cheer, dress up, try to look nice etc., 100% to land a man.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

But seriously, So glad my dad raised his daughters to SUPPORT THEMSELVES. 

But jokingly, I wish my mother had had raised me to throw on a push up bra, wiggle my ass and nab me a millionaire! 

I do think that part of the reason the no fraternizing rule is there is to avoid girls who are there to get a husband. That is very bad for the brand. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KatebytheSea said:

The difference in the situations, is that Jenna - as a group leader, and Group 1 leader at that - accepted a position of leadership and mentoring.  She was expected to be a role mode, not only to the girls in her group, but too all the squad. It was her responsibility to lead Holly away from partying, and if her guidance wasn't enough, she should have gone to management to intervene and hopefully save Holly's DCC job. She was not supposed to participate in the forbidden activities with Holly.

Danielle wasn't a group leader nor in any position of leadership when Paige was dating the Cowboys player. Danielle could have chosen to turn Paige in, but she wasn't in an accepted leadership position which may have compelled her to do so. I think Danielle made 2GL the next year, but wasn't a full on GL till her 5th year.

My take on the whole Jenna and Holly thing compared to Danielle and Paige.... Holly was underage going to places she did not belong and obviously going with Jenna.  From what it looks like when the mention the clubs it was ones that the players obviously went to .  As a leader and role model Jenna should not been enabling Holly.  Yes most of us have gone to clubs underage but we were not under a morals contract with an NFL Team.  Danielle was not under any obligation to turn in a friend .... and ADULT friend ... did she break the rule for dating ... yes ... she was caught or gave it up and retired.... There is a big mess with the Jenna and Holly thing that we will most likely not know and really not our business though we enjoy the speculation ;-)

1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

I do think that part of the reason the no fraternizing rule is there is to avoid girls who are there to get a husband. That is very bad for the brand. 

I can see how that could be some of the reason, but do average people not think that the cheerleaders are dating/sleeping with the athletes? I actually think that the average person would be surprised to hear that there are rules banning the cheerleaders from dating players, as well as think it’s silly. Not saying that the rule should be based on what people think by any means. Personally, i don’t like that it’s one-sided, but if people don’t like the rules, they cannot sign on or they can break them and take the consequences. I just think this whole “America’s Sweetheart” thing gets played up too much (not by you or anyone on here, but the show in general). These girls are extremely talented, but they wear shorts that barely cover their asses and pose in bikinis w/cutouts and on all fours. The notion then that dating an athlete in a consensual relationship is some massive forbidden step is a bit laughable. 

I do agree though that relationships/dating with pro athletes should be entered into with caution. I know some pro athletes and people who have married them, and as with any other subset of people, you cannot paint a whole group of people by the worst of the bunch. However, fame and especially extreme wealth can bring out the absolute worst in people. Getting caught up in “that life” can be more trouble than it’s worth. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I just think this whole “America’s Sweetheart” thing gets played up too much (not by you or anyone on here, but the show in general). These girls are extremely talented, but they wear shorts that barely cover their asses and pose in bikinis w/cutouts and on all fours. The notion then that dating an athlete in a consensual relationship is some massive forbidden step is a bit laughable. 

There are a LOT of mixed messages going on with the DCC. They are scantily clad sweethearts with goals who shake their asses for men to ogle between touchdowns. I'm sure the other part of the no dating rule is to keep the girls "available" because the average slop in the stadium needs to believe he can pull one of these sweethearts. hahahahahaha 

Seriously, I feel like they are supposed to be virginal sluts. Sexy and available, but untouchable and pure. 

• Love 5

They do have the girls who are engaged or married not wear their rings in the calendar shoot pictures. I guess they think if men believe the girls are totally available they will buy the calendar. I still do not understand the American Sweetheart way of thinking Kelli tries to portray with the girls because having them shake their cash and prizes while wearing a skimpy uniform does not say All American Girl to me. Maybe the clause where cheerleaders are not to date or have anything to do with the players is more for the wholesome and pure image Kelli wants the public to believe. In otherwords, act sweet, innocent and pure or pay the price if you get caught.

On 1/2/2018 at 5:29 PM, Tootie said:

#PeopleLoveToHateKaShara

#PeopleLoveToHateYuko

#PeopleLoveToHateTasha

#PeopleLoveToHateGina

#PeopleLoveToHateTess

#PeopleLoveToHateSimone

#PeopleLoveToHateSavannah

etc, etc, etc.

I see a pattern here.....

and I can't forget:

#PeopleLoveToHateCassie!!!

This cracked me up! I guess I find it hard to feel actual hatred toward a total stranger I've never met, never will meet and whose actions have no impact on my own life whatsoever. Dislike? For sure. Hate? Uhm, no.  Now the guy who cut me off in traffic this morning? I HATE HIM! (Totally kidding...well, let's call it a very temporary hate, ha ha).

Aside from that, I'll be interested to see what vets at 2018 auditions attract what I call the Wrath of Charlotte (WOC). Ann Luxe was her target one year. Last year, it was Raylee, Allie and Little Heather. I have a feeling Selina, Christina and/or Savannah may be her targets this year.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ATLGirl said:

This cracked me up! I guess I find it hard to feel actual hatred toward a total stranger I've never met, never will meet and whose actions have no impact on my own life whatsoever. Dislike? For sure. Hate? Uhm, no.  Now the guy who cut me off in traffic this morning? I HATE HIM! (Totally kidding...well, let's call it a very temporary hate, ha ha).

Aside from that, I'll be interested to see what vets at 2018 auditions attract what I call the Wrath of Charlotte (WOC). Ann Luxe was her target one year. Last year, it was Raylee, Allie and Little Heather. I have a feeling Selina, Christina and/or Savannah may be her targets this year.

For real!!!

7 hours ago, NicoleS9954 said:

I agree with you in that I don't confuse Bess with Tess :) I guess it is an unpopular opinion! :)  I do find it humorous that others do though lol

They look very similar to me, but in my defense I find it hard to tell the people that were not shown a lot on the show apart.  Because I don't live in the state and don't ever see them in person and I don't tend to "follow" their individual social media pages so the only way I know them is if they have a lot of weekly exposure on the show. Also most of the videos shown here are taken from farther away so unless there are close ups, then they all pretty much look alike to me. :-)

Oh look.. Jenna took her Mum to the Cowboys Christmas Party.. hehe.

5a4eaf62e80c8_Screenshot_2018-01-05-08-23-54copy.png.74d1aa5f842cdbfb13e911c1200f0b1c.png

In all seriousness. If Cersten knew how do to her hair she wouldn't look like a 40 yr old soccer mum. 

Her calendar pics are stunning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

THIS. I can't hate people who really don't impact my life. Annoy or dislike, ok, but HATE. No.

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

They do have the girls who are engaged or married not wear their rings in the calendar shoot pictures.

Maybe, but I don't wear my ring at the beach either. Neither do my mom and sister. My fiance worked too hard for me to lose it in the sand.

8 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

5a4eaf62e80c8_Screenshot_2018-01-05-08-23-54copy.png.74d1aa5f842cdbfb13e911c1200f0b1c.png

In all seriousness. If Cersten knew how do to her hair she wouldn't look like a 40 yr old soccer mum. 

I feel like Jenna has grown up with zero guidance in the wardrobe dept. Why is she wearing always wearing a (tacky) evening gown to these things? Why is she so extra 24/7. She has too cute of a figure to wear these tacky dresses.
Now I do love Cersten's cocktail dress. Fits her like a glove. I agree her really thin brows and maybe the hair a little age her a lot, but she's still a doll.

Now 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I think Cersten looks great — completely appropriate for a workplace holiday party.  Jenna looks like she’s dressed for a tacky prom. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, tinabee1967 said:

If Jenna's dress was copper or bronze, it would be so much more flattering on her. That gray/silver color is doing her no favors. Plus, that hairstyle emphasizes her fivehead.

Or maybe red or black would look good on her too.

• Love 1

LOVE Cersten's dress, she looks beautiful and graceful, as well as sexy.  Not sure about the shoes (they would be perfect if they didn't have that crossed strap at the top though).  Agree that filling her brows would for sure soften her look, and it would be really pretty on her.  However, I can certainly appreciate her not wanting to essentially color them in if she has naturally delicate brows, it's better to just rock what you got.  Her hair in that pic isn't as pretty as I've seen it, but she still looks beautiful.  I'd love to see her try out another look though....she could rock the hell out of a Tia Williams angled bob:

wrhh2rjw9m88kmpntblr.jpg

I think she'd look even more amazing with soft ringlets though, or just a bit more wave to her hair at that length and style would make a huge difference:

000000.jpeg

She seems to like a more polished look and I feel like that would still give her that element with a bit more sexiness.

Jenna is a really beautiful girl but I want to burn that dress, and the earrings for good measure.  Her red lipstick is pretty on her, but a sheer neutral would be even better, and play up her eyes.

• Love 1

I'm going to wade JUST a bit more the Jenna/Holly vs. Danielle/Paige issue.  It's not so much a tattletale thing, I guess you could say it's a moral vs legal issue.  Paige did break the no fraternization clause in her contract and, while Danielle didn't say anything, there was nothing that could get either of them or the company in legal trouble at the time.  It would be more of a PR issue than anything else if it did get out and neither girl was in a position of leadership at that time.   However, what Jenna and Holly did could have gotten both the girls and the organization (as well as whatever clubs the girls were attending) in real legal trouble if Jenna and Holly got caught by the police.  Since it sounds like Jenna, a group leader, was either meeting Holly there or HELPING Holly get into these places, that is a HUGE issue regarding leadership, legality and morality.  I don't think Jenna understood WHY she was being punished, given what we've seen of the situation.  If she was so clueless as to not realize that helping an underage girl get into a 21-and-over club/bar AND possibly help her get alcoholic drinks can lead to SERIOUS legal issues, then she's got some SERIOUS growing up to do despite her chronological age.  That is also more than likely WHY the Jenna/Holly situation was treated differently than the Danielle/Paige issue.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

We don't know that. She could have very well given her a little "be careful" talk..as a friend. Or a "don't get caught w/ K&J" chat. As far as a "now listen friend...being a DCC is EVERYTHING and I'll tell on you if you don't STOP DATING THIS GUY because we are supposed to be women of CLASS!!!!" discussion....forget it. I doubt any girl on that team would do that.

20 hours ago, Calicocats said:

Maybe they saw Paige's situation differently since she was actually in a relationship with the guy?  Just a guess in my part.  

I doubt it. I don't think the "no fraternization" clause in the contract has a "but if you fall in love, it's okay" condition.

20 hours ago, KatebytheSea said:

1. Meh. I mean..I guess I get what you're saying, but at the end of the day, these girls are going to put their friendships first.

2. I doubt she would have either way.

16 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

THIS. I can't hate people who really don't impact my life. Annoy or dislike, ok, but HATE. No.

Maybe, but I don't wear my ring at the beach either. Neither do my mom and sister. My fiance worked too hard for me to lose it in the sand.

I feel like Jenna has grown up with zero guidance in the wardrobe dept. Why is she wearing always wearing a (tacky) evening gown to these things? Why is she so extra 24/7. She has too cute of a figure to wear these tacky dresses.
Now I do love Cersten's cocktail dress. Fits her like a glove. I agree her really thin brows and maybe the hair a little age her a lot, but she's still a doll.

Now 

Because the DCC seem to push this "housewife glam" look on these young women.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm going to wade JUST a bit more the Jenna/Holly vs. Danielle/Paige issue.  It's not so much a tattletale thing, I guess you could say it's a moral vs legal issue.  Paige did break the no fraternization clause in her contract and, while Danielle didn't say anything, there was nothing that could get either of them or the company in legal trouble at the time.  It would be more of a PR issue than anything else if it did get out and neither girl was in a position of leadership at that time.   However, what Jenna and Holly did could have gotten both the girls and the organization (as well as whatever clubs the girls were attending) in real legal trouble if Jenna and Holly got caught by the police.  Since it sounds like Jenna, a group leader, was either meeting Holly there or HELPING Holly get into these places, that is a HUGE issue regarding leadership, legality and morality.  I don't think Jenna understood WHY she was being punished, given what we've seen of the situation.  If she was so clueless as to not realize that helping an underage girl get into a 21-and-over club/bar AND possibly help her get alcoholic drinks can lead to SERIOUS legal issues, then she's got some SERIOUS growing up to do despite her chronological age.  That is also more than likely WHY the Jenna/Holly situation was treated differently than the Danielle/Paige issue.

Why the assumption that Jenna was helping Holly get into clubs or get alcohol? I’m honestly asking, not implying anything. If they were drinking at Jenna’s house, sure, but if Holly was regularly getting into 21 and up clubs, I think the more plausible explanation is that she has/had a fake id (I assume Caila did as well when we were getting gossip that she was hanging out in clubs she was too young to be in). And honestly, if there was someone pulling strings and getting her in these clubs, I would think it would more likely to be the football player than Jenna. Perhaps Jenna has connections like that in all of these clubs, but I kind of doubt it. I admittedly am not super familiar with the Dallas club scene though.

Now, she was definitely there with Holly, so I think it’s a distinction without a difference to K&J and certainly in regards to leadership, but legally, there is a difference.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I find this pic so funny... don't they have a dress code for these parties? One of them is definitely not dressed for the occasion.

1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

We don't know that. She could have very well given her a little "be careful" talk..as a friend. Or a "don't get caught w/ K&J" chat. As far as a "now listen friend...being a DCC is EVERYTHING and I'll tell on you if you don't STOP DATING THIS GUY because we are supposed to be women of CLASS!!!!" discussion....forget it. I doubt any girl on that team would do that.

But that's not what i'm saying! Of course we don't know what she said and obviously im not expecting any sane woman to say anything like that. But I also don't think that Jenna/Holly should have been treated like criminals. In any case, I only meant that according to Kelli, Danielle shouldn't be trusted to enforce the rules. Again, i don't think this is right, i just mean that Kelli is treating girls in very different ways and while it's her "right", this is probably why they team is a mess right now. ALL the 'stars' messed up this year because they thought they were untouchable-and not because they're full of themselves and stupid as we've been saying, but because they've seen other girls getting away with worse. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Why the assumption that Jenna was helping Holly get into clubs or get alcohol?

Considering that Holly (IMO) looked like a 40 year old soccer mom with that haircut, maybe she was the one getting Jenna into the clubs :P

• Love 13
3 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

1. Meh. I mean..I guess I get what you're saying, but at the end of the day, these girls are going to put their friendships first.

2. I doubt she would have either way.

Danielle may have, she may not have - we don't know because Danielle wasn't in a position that compelled/demanded she act differently.  I was just highlighting the difference between Jenna dealing with Holly's indiscretions and Danielle's situation with Paige, and the chastisements that followed. And we don't know that Danielle wasn't censored for her lack of candor in the Paige situation either. She didn't become a GL till her 5th year.  I thought that was odd.

There is going to be LOTS of contract line-skirting with these girls, and has been throughout DCC history. These girls are on average between 20 and 24. They're going to underage drink and party when they shouldn't. As long as the girls are discreet, DCC management probably turns a blind eye to most of the partying. Kelli didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday - she knows the girls party, and she knows the most likely partiers.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, lah715 said:

My take on the whole Jenna and Holly thing compared to Danielle and Paige.... Holly was underage going to places she did not belong and obviously going with Jenna.  From what it looks like when the mention the clubs it was ones that the players obviously went to .  As a leader and role model Jenna should not been enabling Holly.  Yes most of us have gone to clubs underage but we were not under a morals contract with an NFL Team.  Danielle was not under any obligation to turn in a friend .... and ADULT friend ... did she break the rule for dating ... yes ... she was caught or gave it up and retired.... There is a big mess with the Jenna and Holly thing that we will most likely not know and really not our business though we enjoy the speculation ;-)

I do agree that underage drinking was a huge part of the Holly/Jenna situation.  Yet, Paige dating a player was pretty huge as well.  I was just highlighting that Jenna - as GL - was in a position of leadership and, as you said, should have been mentoring Holly, not enabling her. Danielle wasn't in a leadership or mentoring position with regards to Paige's indiscretion. :)

34 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

I wonder if Kelsey had a strong year

I hope so. I'd like to see her back again for another year.  I know that Kelli was worried she'd be a publicity risk  but she handled herself well during TC when the vets and rookie TCCs went to visit the veterans at the hospital.

• Love 5