Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I thought the first Chanel was great. She could pull off so much more, especially the impulsive marriages that benefited her somehow (or she thought would benefit her.)  But then like they so often do with recasts, they changed her personality, and NuChanel doesn't do much for me. She's more boring whereas the first actress's portrayal was more fun. So was her distinctive voice. 

I like the new Chanel but I still miss the old one every time Chanel appears. PW had something really special. At least I can still see her on Queens.

• Love 5

Regarding the above spoilers:

"Allie doesn't react well to Chanel and Johnny's news." 

So they're still doing this? Poor Tripp, he needs to find another girlfriend.

"Jennifer and Jack talk about Gwen."

It's about damn time. I liked Cady as Jennifer but I hated how her Jennifer didn't really react to Jack having a long lost daughter and all the shit she did to destroy their family. I assume Jennifer's lack of reaction was mostly because Cady was on her way out and then she only acted with a telephone so Jen couldn't really have a meaningful conversation with Jack. But with Melissa Reeves back in the role (however briefly?), I hope Jennifer gets to express her true feelings about Gwen & the lies she continues to tell. Jack needs some tough love in regards to his daughter and I hope MR's Jennifer gives it to him.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Tripp is too boring for Allie. She needs a bad boy.

Agree! He does need a new gf.

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

EJ and Sami also reunite. 

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

🤮🤢🤮

• Love 4

I haven't watched this show in over a year, but I actually may tune in to see the MarDevil finale (if, indeed, that is what is happening). And, I don't think it will be over in one day and may spread to the following week. It would be pathetic if they ended three months of evil in one day.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I haven't watched this show in over a year, but I actually may tune in to see the MarDevil finale (if, indeed, that is what is happening). And, I don't think it will be over in one day and may spread to the following week. It would be pathetic if they ended three months of evil in one day.

I'm really betting on "Christmas Miracle" redemption.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm not...my guess is they will "wrap it up" and then have the devil return in 6 months, just in time for the birth. The show has been renewed for two years, let's not forget, so Ron will stretch this out as long as he pleases, knowing there won't be a cancellation no matter much we dislike this garbage.

...didn't he intend to bring back the *gag* Stefano Chip after it was removed from Steve's head? It wasn't destroyed. They seemed to be setting it up as a continuing saga *dry heave*. Thank goodness Corday or someone put the kibosh on it (I assume, since it was abruptly dropped). Who was it they were telegraphing would get stuck with it? Chad was it...?

All this to say, considering Satan's interest in the baby, this is unlikely to end fast.

Although they've definitely burned through Deidre's episode guarantees with having her front and centre so maybe there will be a long break from her in January.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/17/2021 at 7:11 AM, peachmangosteen said:

OK so maybe they haven't given up on Allie/Chanel yet then.

The Christmas movie revived that speculation.

20 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm not...my guess is they will "wrap it up" and then have the devil return in 6 months, just in time for the birth. The show has been renewed for two years, let's not forget, so Ron will stretch this out as long as he pleases, knowing there won't be a cancellation no matter much we dislike this garbage.

The ratings are up.  Ron can smell higher viewership.

• Love 3

I saw a spoiler for the week of the 27th that says that EJ spends Christmas in jail for being behind Sami's kidnapping. That makes no sense to me, since they are supposed to get back together. So, that leaves Nicole free and clear to be with Rafe, unless it brings out psycho Ava, which, of course it will. 

• Love 1

Monday, December 27, 2021
EJ spends Christmas in lock-up for Sami’s kidnapping.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021
Possessed Marlena toys with Lucas and Sami.
John, Brady, Belle, Sami, Eric, Allie, and Johnny band together to exorcize the Devil from Marlena.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Nicole receives a visit from Eric.

Thursday, December 30, 2021
Chad stumbles onto the truth.
Jake and Gabi meet with Shin to begin implementing their plan to take over Titan and DiMera.

Friday, December 31, 2021

spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-27th- ... l#p2104890

carolyntopoltalk.com Spoilers

Tuesday, December 28th:
Steve and Kayla have a little romance as they set up for the Christmas party at the hospital.

Friday, December 31st:
Sami turns to Lucas. 

• Useful 1

I bet EJ is framed, I think it's Lucas. He has most to gain for kidnapping Sami and letting EJ move on. Then if he's in jail.

Wonder if the truth Chad finds out is about that. 

So Brady is out of jail to join the exorcism.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

I bet EJ is framed, I think it's Lucas. He has most to gain for kidnapping Sami and letting EJ move on. Then if he's in jail.

Wonder if the truth Chad finds out is about that. 

I agree that EJ's being framed or at the very least the Salem PD is doing their usual inept detective work and jumping to conclusions. I just hope if Lucas is behind Sami's kidnapping he's not making an even bigger mess by framing EJ.

I'm stumped as to what truth Chad finds out so him finding out who kidnapped Sami is a good guess, but how in the world would he even stumble upon anything regarding the kidnapper/kidnapping.

3 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Jake and Gabi meet with Shin to begin implementing their plan to take over Titan and DiMera.

Jesus Christ, these 2 are so pointless that they're basically repeating the storyline they had last year, except now they think they can take over two corporations. I'm so sick of Gabi & Jake and they've turned Shin into a moronic businessman who only makes appearances to agree with their schemes/ideas. The show should just cut their losses with this second go round of Gabi/Jake-Stefan and write them off the show. Dead or alive makes no difference to me.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

I read that as "Marlena possesses toys with Lucas and Sami" and the soldiers from Babes in Toyland marching around Salem flashed through my mind.

Glad Nicole and Eric see each other but I hope it is for more than one day. Their scenes are always great.

How can Eric exorcise the devil from Marlena...? He's never done that before. Father John tried with the help of that experienced old priest in the 90s and even together they still failed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I read that as "Marlena possesses toys with Lucas and Sami" and the soldiers from Babes in Toyland marching around Salem flashed through my mind.

Glad Nicole and Eric see each other but I hope it is for more than one day. Their scenes are always great.

How can Eric exorcise the devil from Marlena...? He's never done that before. Father John tried with the help of that experienced old priest in the 90s and even together they still failed. 

Paranormal Witness did an ep about the Vatican and exorcism. The priests are specially trained.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think it's entirely possible that Eric could bore the Princess of Darkness into jumping ship.  Even Old Scratch can only take so much.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

He read Exorcisms for Dummies and watched the clips of The Exorcist on YouTube.

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Paranormal Witness did an ep about the Vatican and exorcism. The priests are specially trained.

Yeah, but this is Eric Brady, the priest..sooo

sami or Susan would probably have a better chance, lol. Even Jan Spears, now that would be entertaining!

• LOL 5

I read on another board it is Lucas. So Lucas and Phillip are both playing the frame game.. Kate must be proud lol.

And people wonder why I don't care for the Lumi pairing. Its one sided and this show doesn't care about Lucas beyond Sami if at all. Instead of actually investing in a pairing for him they have him be the third wheel for other pairings. They could've brought back Sheryl for him or even paired him with Anne. I'd even take Jamie Caldwell where Lucas opens his eyes and sees the woman for him.

They could've had EJ/Sami vs Lucas/love interest when it comes to dealing with Will, Allie etc. as storylines rather than a retread of a triangle where we know how its going to end.

That being said I don't find it OOC for him to do this the problem with this is that how did Lucas have the means to pull it off at least Phillip is somewhat plausible. Lucas has been living at the Brady pub etc yet he had the means to kidnap someone. Also Sami isn't dumb enough to have not seen through it either and I hate her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I read on another board it is Lucas.

I'm not surprised but it sucks to get confirmation. 

1 hour ago, tribeca said:

I do wonder if Lucas was always the kidnapper or did the writers change their mind.

I think the writers had no clue who'd be Sami's kidnapper when she got 'napped, and they only decided on who would be the culprit when AS returned from her time off. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That being said I don't find it OOC for him to do this the problem with this is that how did Lucas have the means to pull it off at least Phillip is somewhat plausible. Lucas has been living at the Brady pub etc yet he had the means to kidnap someone. Also Sami isn't dumb enough to have not seen through it either and I hate her.

I do find it OOC, especially since it makes no sense. I don't think he didn't have means. Living at the Brady pub doesn't mean he's poor. Kate lives there and I'm assuming she's supposed to have money. I don't think it's about Sami being dumb. Again, the writing makes no sense, so I can see why character-wise Sami wouldn't think it's Lucas. Plus, she's had a one track mind trying to get back with EJ. She's barely given a thought to her kidnapping.

• Love 5

Ugh this is such a pissoff.

How do they have the temerity to air "LUMI REUNITES!" promos knowing fans like them as a couple and have waited forever for them to get back together....and then do THIS?

Lucas ain't this stupid. And you're trashing him to prop EJami? Why? They were fine.

• Love 7

It’s even more stupid because unless the new EJ actor is leaving, or AS has signed on for longer then her original 1 year deal, it doesn’t seem like they can really have EJami either.  Even if AS is sticking around a bit longer she’s going to keep going on these months-long absences to film her Hallmark movies.

Like all of Ron’s idiotic plot contrivances this will probably end up dropped with no lasting consequences. I’m guessing once the truth comes out Sami will flounce off in a huff for a while to cover AS’s next absence. Lucas should just do a Ben and blame a non-specific mental illness for his actions lol. I kind of even doubt he will go to jail, or if he does it will be for a few months or something.

• Love 5

Tuesday, December 28, 2021
John, Brady, Belle, Sami, Eric, Allie, and Johnny band together to exorcize the Devil from Marlena.

Well, you know what they say about the family that slays demons together...

Seriously, thinking of friendships thanks to the discussion in the other thread, two friendships I miss are Sami/Eric and Sami/Belle. Unfortunately Sami's only interests anymore are owning Nicole and holding onto her husband of the moment regardless of whether either one of them even want each other.

Maybe the devil could do me a solid and switch Marlena's twins' love lives. So Sami takes a vow of celibacy and worries about things like work and family and being a person instead of a cartoon for a while. And Eric can have reckless revenge sex with everyone in Salem:

"Hey, Xander, remember how you slept with Nicole? I'm sleeping with Gwen! Hey, Brady, remember how you blackmailed Nicole into dumping me? I'm sleeping with Chloe! Hey, Dad, I just found out that you had a one-night stand with Nicole a few decades back, so I'm sleeping with Kate. Hey, Sami, you just had to destroy both my wedding and my anniversary party?! I'm sleeping with Lucas AND E.J. Not at the same time, though, neither one of them would go for it. Rafe showed up and seemed interested but I had to draw the line somewhere."

Edited by Panopticon
  • LOL 7
13 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I think the writers had no clue who'd be Sami's kidnapper when she got 'napped, and they only decided on who would be the culprit when AS returned from her time off. 

This. I actually just assume that the writers never know initially exactly what the endgame is in any plot they come up with lol.

4 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

It’s even more stupid because unless the new EJ actor is leaving, or AS has signed on for longer then her original 1 year deal, it doesn’t seem like they can really have EJami either.  Even if AS is sticking around a bit longer she’s going to keep going on these months-long absences to film her Hallmark movies.

Exactly. It makes zero sense. So, what, they're just gonna tie EJ down to Sami and not let him have any romance during the months-years that AS isn't on the show? It's idiotic.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

Like all of Ron’s idiotic plot contrivances this will probably end up dropped with no lasting consequences.

No, it will be used for snark and "witty" one-liners aka, "says the guy who locked me for months!". It's all he cares about. Just go write a sitcom, dude.

This is so messed up. Like Xander levels of messed up. He even faked her phone messages FFS.

There's no explaining this. It's just character assassination and a stain that will follow him forever.

• Love 6

12/27

• It's Christmas morning in Salem U.S.A.

• John begins Marlena's exorcism.

• EJ spends Christmas in lock-up for Sami's kidnapping.

• Johnny and Chanel deliver their good news to Allie and Tripp.

12/28

• Possessed Marlena toys with Lucas and Sami.

• John, Brady, Belle, Sami, Eric, Allie, and Johnny band together to exorcize the Devil from Marlena.

• Steve and Kayla have a little romance as they set up for the Christmas party at the hospital.

12/29

• Gwen realizes she needs to get Xander off the Sarah track.

• Nicole receives a visit from Eric.

• As a favor to Xander, Maggie speaks to Jack on Gwen's behalf.

• Sami agrees to hear EJ's side of the story.

12/30

• Nicole is stunned to learn EJ wants to reconcile with Sami.

• Chad stumbles onto the truth.

• Jake and Gabi meet with Shin to begin implementing their plan to take over Titan and DiMera.

• Ava overhears shocking information.

12/31

• Gabi consoles Sami. Sami turns to Lucas.

• Allie apologizes to Chanel and Johnny.

• Marlena is discharged from the hospital.

• Ben and Ciara look forward to their new addition in the New Year.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Panopticon said:

I'm sleeping with Lucas AND E.J. Not at the same time, though, neither one of them would go for it. Rafe showed up and seemed interested but I had to draw the line somewhere."

The whole thing was hilarious, but this part had me cackling out loud!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

12/30:  Chad stumbles onto the truth.

What truth?  Lucas as the kidnapper?  Phillip is alive?  Chad isn't involved in any of the current stories...

I'm hoping the "truth" he stumbles onto is that is pants are both too short and too tight.

• LOL 17
6 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Well, you know what they say about the family that slays demons together...

Seriously, thinking of friendships thanks to the discussion in the other thread, two friendships I miss are Sami/Eric and Sami/Belle. Unfortunately Sami's only interests anymore are owning Nicole and holding onto her husband of the moment regardless of whether either one of them even want each other.

Maybe the devil could do me a solid and switch Marlena's twins' love lives. So Sami takes a vow of celibacy and worries about things like work and family and being a person instead of a cartoon for a while. And Eric can have reckless revenge sex with everyone in Salem:

"Hey, Xander, remember how you slept with Nicole? I'm sleeping with Gwen! Hey, Brady, remember how you blackmailed Nicole into dumping me? I'm sleeping with Chloe! Hey, Dad, I just found out that you had a one-night stand with Nicole a few decades back, so I'm sleeping with Kate. Hey, Sami, you just had to destroy both my wedding and my anniversary party?! I'm sleeping with Lucas AND E.J. Not at the same time, though, neither one of them would go for it. Rafe showed up and seemed interested but I had to draw the line somewhere."

THIS is the show I want to watch, and THIS is the Eric I want to see!

GREAT post!!!

• Love 4

Some people are theorizing that Lucas’ actions will be explained away by either devil possession or a brain tumor (calling back to when he faked having a tumor earlier in the year during the Kristen blackmail thing with Sami). I could actually maybe see Ron doing the brain tumor thing and patting himself on the back for his masterclass in irony. They could maybe even tie it into Sami’s next leave of absence and have her take Lucas to get treatment overseas for a few months. The main thing against this is that I don’t know that Ron cares enough about Lucas to give him an excuse for the kidnapping to be handwaved.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

12/27

• It's Christmas morning in Salem U.S.A.

• John begins Marlena's exorcism.

I literally busted out laughing reading these two lines together.  🤣  I wonder if it's after they open their presents or before. Maybe John placed little bottles of holy water in everyone's stocking. Oh and mini Bibles too!

• LOL 7
24 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

The main thing against this is that I don’t know that Ron cares enough about Lucas to give him an excuse for the kidnapping to be handwaved.

Unfortunately, I don't think he does. I think he gave EJami fans exactly what they wanted (looking at the Soapdirt article, they're already gloating) and trying to bring Lumi/Lucas down to EJami's level.

Nicole is stunned to learn EJ wants to reconcile with Sami.

Why is she stunned? She herself has been telling him he still loves Sami.

I honestly don't even think they really need to give Lucas some convoluted reasoning for kidnapping Sami. Like I don't think it's that big of a deal lol. And his explanation today was kind of hilarious and fitting tbh. If they ever decide they wanna do Lucas/Sami, which honestly doesn't seem like it's their plan, they can still do it imo. I mean, EJ raped Sami and he's the love of her life so I don't see kidnapping as a big issue.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

12/30:  Chad stumbles onto the truth.

What truth?  Lucas as the kidnapper?  Phillip is alive?  Chad isn't involved in any of the current stories...

That Gwen isn't really Jack's(my wish)

15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Ron won't be happy until he ruins every character.

Which is why I prefer my faves to have minimal airtime or offscreen.

I actually like the Gabi/Sami spoiler which is surprising considering how obnoxious both are I'm glad that Gabi is given something else to do besides Jake and being cartoonish.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I literally busted out laughing reading these two lines together.  🤣  I wonder if it's after they open their presents or before. Maybe John placed little bottles of holy water in everyone's stocking. Oh and mini Bibles too!

Maybe they sing carols downstairs while Marlena shouts expletives from upstairs, tied to the bed?

2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Unfortunately, I don't think he does. I think he gave EJami fans exactly what they wanted (looking at the Soapdirt article, they're already gloating) and trying to bring Lumi/Lucas down to EJami's level.

But....why? Ron resurrected Lumi for no reason. They haven't been involved in years. Why not leave it alone?

If he wanted to trash an ex of Sami's to make EJ look good, use Rafe!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

If he wanted to trash an ex of Sami's to make EJ look good, use Rafe!

He can't. Galen Ghering has been blackmailing Ken Corday since 2008. That's the only way any of this makes any sense.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 4