Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I was expecting some sort of lederhosen as David Poor’s trousers.

Annie was disrespected, but she now sees David for who he is.

David, you and Evelyn do need to talk about things like birth control. Does he assume she will take care of it?

Azan, you must be really desperate to leave Morocco. I would let Nicole go and find someone better.

Luis, you cannot have an instant relationship with Molly’s children. Molly, send him back.

• Love 12

That whole Luis/Molly argument is ridiculous.

Annie, you can do sooooooo much better than that sad sack.

Azan will never come to the states. He's just telling her what she wants to hear. If her dad is willing to sponsor him, he'd be here already, right?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Luis doesn't want to be Kensley's full time babysitter but can't bring himself to tell Molly so he deflects with the religious discussion.

He tried but it didn't seem to work so plan b is now in play.

4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh my God, Louis, she has a virgin Mary in a birdcage in her bathroom. That should be perfectly adequate!

Lmao.

• Love 2

I can see the point he is trying to make, (even if he is deflecting) with the candles, masks, etc. I believe he is trying to make it seem like she's into idols, candles for witchcraft, etc. However, I think she's just a crappy and eclectic decorator.  And the candle looks like a normal scented candle. 

If he is going to preach to Molly about her ungodliness, than he better the plank out of his eye first.  

• Love 17

Andrei, if someone doesn’t get back to you within 2minutes, too bad for you. The phone could be at low battery, forgotten at the hotel, etc. You cannot give rules,to others. Back off.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 19

Molly - that red outfit with an exposed white bra band in the back, and wild red leggings? Yuck. Molly is Cray Cray. LUIS IS SO checked out.

Libby 's posse - bullies. What were those inflatable things? Makeup applicators or penises?

Nicole - teen drama. May looked like she was pushing Azan away.

Edited by LocalGovt
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Nicole and Azan will be back for a third season.

They are the new Dani and Mo!

What?  I've never seen Azan as happy as he was loading up the car and saying goodbye at the airport, except for the last time she was leaving Morocco. 

• Love 17

I don't think the anger towards David's engagement has anything to do with Ashley's resentment.  I think she's mad at him in general and looking for a reason. 

A few years ago, my dad introduced me to his girlfriend. She's 2 years younger than me; he is 71. I gave her a hug and we went out for milkshakes. A couple of years later, when my grandmother died, she was at the funeral home. GF sat with me and Mom the whole time, chatting, during the visitation. At one point I got a migraine and she put my head in her lap while she rubbed. 

Crap happens. I roll. 

• Love 22

Luis can barely keep the disdain/hate for Molly/her kids/this place in check when you look at his eyes. When he looks at her, it's almost like you can hear his brain telling him "look like you care, look like you care" and failing miserably. He. Does. Not. Give. A. Single. F*%#. About. Any. Of. This. For whatever reason, he wants her to end this instead of him though. 

Being over the hill biologically to have a baby at 36 is news to Annie? Was it ever explained why she didn't get married until now? I'm surprised Josh was able to resist yelling yes! with a fist pump after they got the news that it'd be more on her than him if she gets pregnant or not. 

Cant wait to see how much better it'll be when Azan and Nicole are in America with May living in her motel room. 

• Love 16

An admittedly shallow thought...when Libby and her coven were leaving for Miami, I wanted someone to hide their flat irons...every single one of them with the long straight middle part hair....

I don't like Azan. Nicole is an idiot but Azan toys with her imo. He's not sincere and I think he's still figuring out if he wants to come to the US.

• Love 10

Maybe Josh and Aika could have had this important serious discussion about children and how to have them before they applied for the visa? Damn, all these couples who skip over the stuff that really matters to live in the fantasy.

• Love 14

Aika needs to get over herself and wanting kids. She's had nearly 20 years to accomplish that and while I think Josh is a loser asshole, this isn't on him.  I wouldn't like being lied to, would resent the hell out of it, but I would also wouldn't be desperate enough to put up with that shit either. 

• Love 6

Other than manipulated storyline, why are these 2 dumbheads deciding that who is to blame for their lack of fertility is the most important thing?   That was a stupid conversation.  

And they both fight dumb.  Bad sign.  He should have left her and she should load Uber on her phone if she is going to be that mouthy and immature.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, NinaH said:

What?  I've never seen Azan as happy as he was loading up the car and saying goodbye at the airport, except for the last time she was leaving Morocco. 

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if they are back next season.

Josh and Aika shouldn’t get married at all.  Josh wants a blow up doll and Aika wants a prince.

I missed David and Annie.

Dear David’s daughter, Snooki wants her Jersey Shore look back.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 17