Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Talk

• Start Topic

By the time they finish showing us the “previously  on” stuff & the “coming up” stuff (why do we need to see that?) half the show is over.

Am I totally out of it (always a possibility, LOL) are texting & emailing really called “writing” now, or is this a Kardashian/Jenner thing?

Scott is an asshole, no way around it. What’s funny is that Bella Thorne, who is every bit the famewhore the Ks are, when asked about Cannes said, “I love to go out and have fun. I love to f—ing dance, but I just don’t party hardcore like that and it was way too much for me,” He's being too much for a 20 years old famewhore.

I think the whole “let’s go to Planned Parenthood & be educated” storyline was completely made up crap, but maybe something good will come out of it.

Why do they keep referring to the guy Kourtney is dating as her “friend”? Why don’t they use his name?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, GaT said:

By the time they finish showing us the “previously  on” stuff & the “coming up” stuff (why do we need to see that?) half the show is over.

Am I totally out of it (always a possibility, LOL) are texting & emailing really called “writing” now, or is this a Kardashian/Jenner thing?

Scott is an asshole, no way around it. What’s funny is that Bella Thorne, who is every bit the famewhore the Ks are, when asked about Cannes said, “I love to go out and have fun. I love to f—ing dance, but I just don’t party hardcore like that and it was way too much for me,” He's being too much for a 20 years old famewhore.

I think the whole “let’s go to Planned Parenthood & be educated” storyline was completely made up crap, but maybe something good will come out of it.

Why do they keep referring to the guy Kourtney is dating as her “friend”? Why don’t they use his name?

Probably because he hasn’t made the blood oath to keep the family secrets.....

I’d guess he hadnt signed an agreement to participate, and Kris won’t give free publicity to anyone.

I call fake romance with Bella. All for the show.  Especially with a Kourtney having Khloe call him to talk about his being so ‘aggressive ‘ with her.  Every single thing they  said was quoted in the tabloids before the show aired. Someone must have leaked the script.

Laughed at Kim  telling Stephanie that  she never goes in  that room, But Kanye does, and they both commented on horrible uncomfortable couches. If the Kardashian’s like anything it’s a comfortable couch to lay on

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

I didn’t watch this episode and I don’t plan to. I’m over the show but I remember watching all the entertainment shows when this whole thing with Scott and young girls and Kourtney with the young guy who is now her boyfriend was happening and I remember thinking t was gross for both parties. They can each say whatever they both want but I believe these two play the “I can do it better”  with each other. And it’s not cute or fun to watch.

I also don’t even know how these two separate their (Faux) “lives” from their lives. They have three kids together and the three kids are going to see this and whatever..

I’m not saying these two have to live like nuns and protect each other from their romantic love lives considering they are no longer romantically together but when both of them were getting pictures snapped by their paparazzi at Cannes it felt like they were trying to one up the other and it made me dislike them so much. It was gross. On both parts. 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, MRHaggerty said:

Did anyone else notice that the back of Kourtney's phone has the photo of Kim ugly crying?? Hands down favorite part of the episode 

image.jpg

Kims ugly cry is a highlight of any episode.

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:28 PM, nexxie said:

Kudos to the K sisters for showing viewers what Planned Parenthood is all about!!!

For all of the things this family gets wrong about women's bodies and how they work, I'm so glad they showed what Planned Parenthood is all about.  If the world flipped on its axis tomorrow and men woke up with uteruses, every gas station, convenience store would have these resources available for free.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

For all of the things this family gets wrong about women's bodies and how they work, I'm so glad they showed what Planned Parenthood is all about.  If the world flipped on its axis tomorrow and men woke up with uteruses, every gas station, convenience store would have these resources available for free.

I 100% agree with you! Yes, this might have been a storyline that the producers created to do something different with the show, but at least it was for the good of Planned Parenthood! Not only were the Kardashians able to gain a better understanding of the workds of Planned Parenthood, but all of the viewers of the show are also being educated. I, for one, thought that I had a pretty good understanding of what PP does. I knew that it was not solely an abortion clinic and it did STD checks and breast cancer screenings, but I did not know that they had educational services for healthy relationships and the warning signs of being in an unhealthy and potentially abusive relationship. I give huge kudos to the producers of KUWTK for this one, may have been a storyline but at least it was for a good cause! 

• Love 6

Khloé fears that Cleveland fans may turn on her family during a trip to see Tristan; the girls wonder how to treat Scott after his bad behavior in Cannes; Kim gets fed up with her lack of willpower and makes a drastic lifestyle change.

Considering how they acted the first trip there. Yeah I can see the fans turning on her sisters.

How about staying out of Scott and Kourtney’s business? Treat him with respect and  if they can’t or don’t want to, stay the fuck away from him. Neither Scott or Kourtney have  behaved in the best way during this break up. They share the blame for the messiness.  

Now Steph, make sure you make everything ALL ABOUT KIM, or you'll get the boot! It must be exhausting to be an assistant like that, and have to figure out what outfit looks good once the plane lands. It must be like living in an alternative universe of the vapid. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Now Steph, make sure you make everything ALL ABOUT KIM, or you'll get the boot! It must be exhausting to be an assistant like that, and have to figure out what outfit looks good once the plane lands. It must be like living in an alternative universe of the vapid. 

And don’t ever feel you can confide in anyone else about your thoughts on your own future, because Kim doesn’t think it’s appropriate to even think of another line of work when you are still useful to her. Once she’s tired of or bored of or thinks you might have overstepped the boundaries she has in place, there will be plenty of time to think about a more fulfilling job than being her yes girl, sounding board, go-fer.

There are a couple of things that I find to be problematic in this episode. 

The first being all of the drama with Scott that is still going on. I think that it is good that Kourtney is finally realizing that she needs to focus less on Scott and his life and put more focus into her kids/family, but she should have realized that a long time ago. Scott does the same thing every time that he feels as if Kourtney is getting away from him- he goes crazy, starts clubbing and being seen by paparazzi with tons of young girls, makes a scene with Kourtney, and then expects her to be his crutch and there for him when he hits rock bottom. It is good that Kourtney is trying to set boundaries now, BUT THEN THEY TALK ABOUT HOW THEY BOTH WANT MORE KIDS SO HE WILL FREEZE HIS SPERM TO DO IVF WHENEVER SHE IS READY....AND SHE DOESN'T TELL HIM NO??? That's messed up. Yes, she does say that he is disrespectful to himself, their kids, and her right now, but she did not to his face say "No, I will not have another kid with you ever" which means that his Scott Kourtney drama will still probably happen for years and years to come. 

The next problem is Kim and this hard-core diet regime. I am all for working out and staying healthy so you can look and feel your best, but she literally said that she can't hang out with Jonathan, one of her best friends of over 10 years, because he is a bad for her when she is trying to be healthy. It comes to show how surface level her relationships are, and whether she was kidding or not, her saying "we are broken up until I have a rock hard bod" speaks volumes on her character. 

One last little thing was in the first minute of the show, when Kris and Khloe were being interviewed together about Kris never going to Cleveland and how it breaks her heart, and Khloe says "You know what makes me feel empty inside? That fake ass voice that you use when you're talking." What a clap back at Kris and her fakeness, from her own daughter! 

18 hours ago, GaT said:

Whatever Kourtney did to her face really changed it, in some scenes I barely recognized her. 

To me her face looks the same, just thinner - like the rest of her.

• Love 2

Did you catch Khloé saying it was the best time she ever had at a basketball game? Wonder how Lamar would feel about that?

why did Malika think it was appropriate to start that discussion about Scott and Kourtney relationship and whether they would have another child. In front of the kids no less. 

It was good to see Scott interacting with Reign and see a bond developing. 

What a pussy Jonathan is with that tattoo. Nd his face looks horrible.

Khloe shouldn’t  talk about fake voices.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MRHaggerty said:

The next problem is Kim and this hard-core diet regime. I am all for working out and staying healthy so you can look and feel your best, but she literally said that she can't hang out with Jonathan, one of her best friends of over 10 years, because he is a bad for her when she is trying to be healthy. It comes to show how surface level her relationships are, and whether she was kidding or not, her saying "we are broken up until I have a rock hard bod" speaks volumes on her character. 

Close or not i would struggle hanging out with Jonathan if i was on a strict diet. Ever follow him on social media? ALL he does is bounce around all day eating at various hotspots eating these humungous servings of food proclaiming to be "Foodgod". Besides the disrespect works both ways. Jonathan showed his true colors and just how much HE values the friendship in an episode that was shortly after Saint was born. Kim was at home and looked tired. Jonathan came over asking her to hang out and she said she just felt like resting and spending some time with the kids. Jonathan literally started pouting and complaining that they haven't hung out in a week. Kim said something like "sometimes I just want to relax  and  actually be a mother to my kids". Kourtney chimed in defending Kim a bit, Jonathan flew off the handle and shouted "oh fuck being a mother". It was a downright shitty thing to say and showed Jonathan to be the selfish little asshole he is. 

• Love 10

I don't know if it was the middle of hot & humid August or what, but Khloes outfit at their family dinner was ridiculous.    Non-existent camisole and skin tight jeans to showcase her big deformed butt.   As much as I dislike Kim's enhanced rear end, at least she has/had cute curves to go along with it.   There's nothing cute about Khloe.   I still can't believe she blew her ass up like that.  

We saw Tristan's family for two seconds before he was sucked into the Kardashian vortex.   At least this guy has some family.   Maybe they can save him.   That coupled with the fact that Khloe always seems so desperate to please her man may work in his favor.   

I honestly get Penelope and Reign mixed up every week.   If I see Reign, I automatically assume it's Penelope (I refuse to call her P) until she actually comes into the screen and I see how much bigger she is.   

On one hand, I understand Kim's obsession with her body and working out. As much as her and family want to remind the world that they are business people, their entire business is driven by sex. No matter what they do, no matter what they sell - their image will always be the driving force behind their relevance and business success. The rest of Kim's family have all used their reality TV show platform to branch into their own individual opportunities so it's also a matter of Keeping up with the Jones' so perhaps subconsciously they keep each other in check. On the other hand, regardless of what Kim's intent is, it's hard to be focused on your goals when you have friends who try to convince you that having fun and being YOLO is more important. Jonathan has already acted like a man child when he complained that Kim was spending too much time with her children instead of him so I can't really blame Kim either for ditching Jonathan in order to ease the transition of her strict diet.  From what we've seen, I wouldn't expect Jonathan to be that understanding of Kim's motivation and goals. I felt for Kim at the table. I've been that girl before, lol. With all that said, I don't understand what Kim is trying to achieve with her body. The only parts of her that aren't big are the parts that she intentionally inflated with surgery...she's not going to lose that. Hopefully she's just focusing on upper body because to lose more weight in her lower body will only enhance her ridiculously disproportionate lower body.

As much as Scott is messed up, Kourtney and her family contributes to it. Why is she just sitting there when Scott is talking about be willing to have another child with her? You shut that down quick! And if Kourtney and her family are so concerned with Scott why do they continually allow him to film for this show? They have sacrificed his well being for their reality TV show ratings and tabloid gossip so it's a bit unnerving and disingenuous of how much they get on his ass about his behaviour but seemingly secretly revel in how his messiness brings attention to their family. Why else do you allow him to profit from the show and the drama? Co-parenting and respecting your child's father doesn't mean subsidizing him with a contract that gives him a public platform to feed his ego, make money and build his public persona which mostly presents itself in opportunities to host parties at clubs...because that's exactly where an alcoholic should be, right? I'm not blaming the family for Scott's decisions, but I do think they are guilty of knowingly giving him a platform that provides him with opportunities to be set back from his recovery. He would have no platform if not for them...so why are they still giving it to him?

41 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

On one hand, I understand Kim's obsession with her body and working out. As much as her and family want to remind the world that they are business people, their entire business is driven by sex. No matter what they do, no matter what they sell - their image will always be the driving force behind their relevance and business success. The rest of Kim's family have all used their reality TV show platform to branch into their own individual opportunities so it's also a matter of Keeping up with the Jones' so perhaps subconsciously they keep each other in check. On the other hand, regardless of what Kim's intent is, it's hard to be focused on your goals when you have friends who try to convince you that having fun and being YOLO is more important. Jonathan has already acted like a man child when he complained that Kim was spending too much time with her children instead of him so I can't really blame Kim either for ditching Jonathan in order to ease the transition of her strict diet.  From what we've seen, I wouldn't expect Jonathan to be that understanding of Kim's motivation and goals. I felt for Kim at the table. I've been that girl before, lol. With all that said, I don't understand what Kim is trying to achieve with her body. The only parts of her that aren't big are the parts that she intentionally inflated with surgery...she's not going to lose that. Hopefully she's just focusing on upper body because to lose more weight in her lower body will only enhance her ridiculously disproportionate lower body.

As much as Scott is messed up, Kourtney and her family contributes to it. Why is she just sitting there when Scott is talking about be willing to have another child with her? You shut that down quick! And if Kourtney and her family are so concerned with Scott why do they continually allow him to film for this show? They have sacrificed his well being for their reality TV show ratings and tabloid gossip so it's a bit unnerving and disingenuous of how much they get on his ass about his behaviour but seemingly secretly revel in how his messiness brings attention to their family. Why else do you allow him to profit from the show and the drama? Co-parenting and respecting your child's father doesn't mean subsidizing him with a contract that gives him a public platform to feed his ego, make money and build his public persona which mostly presents itself in opportunities to host parties at clubs...because that's exactly where an alcoholic should be, right? I'm not blaming the family for Scott's decisions, but I do think they are guilty of knowingly giving him a platform that provides him with opportunities to be set back from his recovery. He would have no platform if not for them...so why are they still giving it to him?

Why? Because he wants it. He is just as greedy and mercenary as they are and willing and eager to be a well-paid storyline, even at the expense of the privacy of his own three children. Without the Kardashians, Scott would be an unknown, albeit with wealthy parents who spoiled and indulged him in their lifetimes. Scott is not a victim, nor he is a minor or mentally incompetent; Kourtney and her family are not responsible for his pragmatic and lucrative decisions or his demons. That’s totally on him.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Why? Because he wants it. He is just as greedy and mercenary as they are and willing and eager to be a well-paid storyline, even at the expense of the privacy of his own three children. Without the Kardashians, Scott would be an unknown, albeit with wealthy parents who spoiled and indulged him in their lifetimes. Scott is not a victim, nor he is a minor or mentally incompetent; Kourtney and her family are not responsible for his pragmatic and lucrative decisions or his demons. That’s totally on him.

Of course that's on him...I'm in no way saying that Scott is a victim. I'm saying that the Kardashians contribute to his downward spiral but speak in the vein of only wanting to help him. He is an addict that constantly makes bad decisions so if he's a fuck up and that's the father of your children/niece/nephews/grandchildren, why wouldn't you do what you can to ensure the safety and well being of those kids if you care as much as you say you do? If that reality lifestyle proved to be a breeding ground for the father of my children and I had the power to take it away from him...you think I would give it to him simply because he wants it? Absolutely not. I would take that opportunity away from him for the sake of my children. If he wants it so badly he can go find it elsewhere but I won't enable him to the detriment of my children or other family members. Scott is no victim. But the Kardashians are not victims of Scott's behaviour either. They are enablers for their own gain. They aren't responsible for Scott's choices, but they aren't innocent in his downward spiral. If I put a bottle of alcohol in an alcoholic's hand, I'm not responsible for what choice they make with that bottle, but I'm also not free of guilt if his choice is to consume that bottle.

The only victims are the children who are stuck in the middle of all of this and have idiot family members who think it's a great idea to not only let the world see the dysfunction of their parents relationship, but it's captured on video for them to see for themselves and be reminded of at any time. 

3 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

I was surprised to find out that Tristan Thompson is only 24.  If I were him - I would run. 

Run fast.

That time has passed, there's a baby on the way, he locked into the Kardashians forever now.

Who are "the boys" that Khloe keeps talking about? She's really ridiculous with her house worry, they only want the house for 3 months, it doesn't have to be the absolute perfect place.

I would have to stab Kourtney if she kept spouting that Tony Robbins crap around me, I don't think she's capable of an original thought, everything she thinks she got from someone else.

Scott needs to accept the fact that he's not a full member of the family anymore.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GaT said:

Who are "the boys" that Khloe keeps talking about? She's really ridiculous with her house worry, they only want the house for 3 months, it doesn't have to be the absolute perfect place.

I would have to stab Kourtney if she kept spouting that Tony Robbins crap around me, I don't think she's capable of an original thought, everything she thinks she got from someone else.

Scott needs to accept the fact that he's not a full member of the family anymore.

And they need to stop treating him like he is. And Kourtney and Scott need to stop having communal discussions with Kim and Khloe about their relationship.  None of them have had a relationship that lasted as long as Scott and Kourtney, rocky as it may be, and neither of them have kids with an ex ( though I won’t be shocked when they both join that club) so they should keep their traps shut. AND THEY ALL NEED TO STOP TALKING IN FRONT OF THE KIDS. 

• Love 1
On 11/10/2017 at 0:51 AM, GaT said:

That time has passed, there's a baby on the way, he locked into the Kardashians forever now.

Until he’s not ... remember Lamar, Kris H Caitlyn, Tyga,? and eventually Corey and Scott will follow into the black hole. 

Khloe needs to fire her makeup gal/guy too. I've said it so many times. I find it really distracting when I'm watching the glittery white racing stripes on the top of her cheek contour and even Kourt had it this episode!

Quit trying to make Malika and Jonathon happen! I can't stand those 2 ass kissers. 

Kris packing on the pounds again( not too be rude but she IS 60).. she needs to relax and just wear what everyone else her age wears and quit trying to compete with her daughters. 

Pretty bad when Kim is my favourite now... very low bar but seriously. She aggravates me the least now. 

This show is circling the drain. Needs more snarky Scott, imho.

• Love 2

These women have the worst taste in men that I have ever seen. That includes mama K. 

On 11/9/2017 at 9:34 PM, chabelisaywow said:

I was surprised to find out that Tristan Thompson is only 24.

Yea, and he's on baby #2 already. I'm not impressed with that guy. 

When Khloe was on the screen talking, my husband walked through the room. He has no idea who the Kardashians are. He said "who punched her in the mouth'? I had to explain the whole lip injection, plumping phenomenon to him. He just laughed in disbelief. 

• Love 1

The only things rivaling the size  of the LA homeless problem ? The size of Khloe’s ass and Kims cluelessness.

Last month it was Planned Parenthood, this week the homeless.  Which social problem will she bring to our attention next?

i bet the episode ends with them dressed to kill and munching away on takeout salad while staring blankly at their phones.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Good on them for shining a light on homelessness in America - a national disgrace.

If I had a bit of belief that they really give a shit about the homeless except as a way to make themselves look good, I’d give them props, but it’s all for  show.  Talking about people living in bubbles?  Kim will spend more time and effort trying to find someone to give her a bellybutton like Kendall, than doing anything for the homeless issue.

And the sheep? I suggest Kris name it “Lamie”

• Love 5
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

The only things rivaling the size  of the LA homeless problem ? The size of Khloe’s ass and Kims cluelessness.

Last month it was Planned Parenthood, this week the homeless.  Which social problem will she bring to our attention next?

Don't forget that Kim has already educated us on racism

• Love 1
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

If I had a bit of belief that they really give a shit about the homeless except as a way to make themselves look good, I’d give them props, but it’s all for  show.  Talking about people living in bubbles?  Kim will spend more time and effort trying to find someone to give her a bellybutton like Kendall, than doing anything for the homeless issue.

Exactly. So now all of a sudden Kim is America's social conscience?  Just now aware of the how terrible the plight of the homeless is?  Where has she been?  Oh, never mind, spending a fortune on her weddings, her houses with marble imported from Italy, making selfie books and instagrams and basically just into herself.

Kim could start to make a real difference - maybe hire some of those homeless women to work in her cosmetics company or her perfume company.  Or maybe to clean some of her houses.  She could pay them decent wages, help them get a leg up.   Maybe I'm  just jaded, but I have a pretty strong feeling that when the cameras go away, Kim goes away.

And did she really have her cosmetics at the shelter? 

This was the first time I had watched in a long time  - I normally watch Shark Tank - but apparently nothing has changed in Kardashian land.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

First off, I'm not disrespecting the plight of any of the people we saw on the show last night...especially the Skid Row Sister poet...she kicked ass! 

But I like this show because I like the houses, the clothes, the glamorous places they hang out in...(but for the grace of God...and that I am and probably always will be strictly working-class, LOL) but lately I just feel like I'm watching the worst sitcom in the world.  I'd *rather* watch them sit at the Polo Lounge on their phones...at least that's real!!!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, teapot said:

First off, I'm not disrespecting the plight of any of the people we saw on the show last night...especially the Skid Row Sister poet...she kicked ass! 

But I like this show because I like the houses, the clothes, the glamorous places they hang out in...(but for the grace of God...and that I am and probably always will be strictly working-class, LOL) but lately I just feel like I'm watching the worst sitcom in the world.  I'd *rather* watch them sit at the Polo Lounge on their phones...at least that's real!!!

Right, Kris needs a scribe.. to write down her every word? I noticed Kris's note paper had Kris Kardashian on it... Khloe called her on it asking if she forgot her name.

Kim's(and all of them) obsessive stroking of her hair.

Kim's enormous ass in her grey sweat pants.

Kim wearing her best wife beater with tits on display to visit the local government rep and the homeless encampment. Getting chauffeured there in the expensive limo and driver... and the police and security all over..

Both Kim and that government rep seemed more bothered by the mess the camps created than the humanity living there.

So Kim plans a big "ladies who lunch" party complete with fancy floral centerpieces and hands out cosmetics and other Kardashian branded freebies as her contribution to helping the homeless ladies.  A fancy lunch with cute sandwiches and centerpieces and everyone dressed up nicely just what the homeless need.. but it made Kim feel better so that's all that matters.

And another episode where we hear all about Saint Robert Kardashian and how he tried to show them how the "less fortunate live"by driving down skid row a couple times a year.  I wonder if all the talk about him is merely to get digs in at Caitlyn?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

And another episode where we hear all about Saint Robert Kardashian and how he tried to show them how the "less fortunate live"by driving down skid row a couple times a year.  I wonder if all the talk about him is merely to get digs in at Caitlyn?

I do remember an episode early on in the series where Caitlyn took Kendall, Kylie and I think Kourtney to a homeless shelter.   It was the same thing - seeing how "the less fortunate live"  etc. etc. etc.

Anyone holding their breath to see if Kim serves food at a shelter this Thanksgiving?  I didn't think so.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Anyone holding their breath to see if Kim serves food at a shelter this Thanksgiving?  I didn't think so.

She already did that in 2011, a few nose jobs ago. She's not going to repeat herself.

I know the show picks platforms to address in an effort of padding their reputation of the family but they should have found a better explanation. The girls were talking about how their father would take them to the slums areas to show that how fortunate they were and that not everyone lives like them...so how can Kim say that she no longer wants to be naive/ignorant? That would suggest that she was unaware of the issue. It can't be both...you can't have this awesome dad that showed you the realities of the word to keep you humble but at the same you had no idea what was going on in the world and all of a sudden you understand what's going on and you want to make a difference...conveniently while the cameras are rolling. 

I'll give credit for the donations but not without mentioning that it was also a product placement piece for the show, lol. While it's going to certainly take more than one person to fix the homelessness issue, it's going to take more people that are in the position of a Kim Kardashian than a Joe Blow to make the difference. It's sad to see the extreme juxtaposition of a city like LA - you have the glamour and unnecessary lavishness of celebrities and yet in the same city you have an incredible amount of poverty that literally lines the streets. 

• Love 4