Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: First Of His Name 2014.05.04

• Start Topic

Episode Synopsis:
“Jon starts a new mission; Cersei and Tywin consider the next move for the Crown; Daenerys makes plans for the future.”

Reminder: This is for discussion of the TV show only, no book talk allowed - including saying "but it's different in the books". Any spoiler from outside the books (i.e. next weeks preview) should be in spoiler tags.

Lysa is a special brand of crazy. And now we really know who was behind Jon Arryn's death. Didn't see that coming. 

Glad Jon and Ghost were reunited. I felt bad that Bran couldn't reunite with his brother though. I fear the Stark kids are never going to see each other again. 

• Love 2

I need to stop answering the phone during GoT.  What the hell happened to Bran?  I see Jon sweep in to take Karl out and Ghost gets Rast.  And seeing Craster Keep burn did make me happy. 

So Cersei is still going to torture, excuse me, marry Loras?  

Lyssa is still cuckoo for coco puffs.  Sansa can't seem to catch a break!  And yes, Littlefinger is going to have to kill his blushing bride. Talk about a loose cannon.

• Love 1

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lysa poisoned Jon Arryn?!!!!!!!!!!!

And wrote that fake letter to Catlyn blaming the Lannisters?!!!!!!!!!!

Another name on my Death Wish List.

Why did Littlefinger want Jon Arryn dead?  Was it his long game to become Lord of the Vale?

I guess Sansa's torment will never end.  Now, she's got to deal with a crazy aunt who thinks she's trying to steal her pervert husband.

Loved the nod from Jojen to Bran to go ahead and warg,  but I felt kind of bad for Hodor and his confusion.  It's a real moral grey area for me about Bran taking over his body.

I need to digest this episode a bit longer.

I need to stop answering the phone during GoT.  What the hell happened to Bran?  I see Jon sweep in to take Karl out and Ghost gets Rast.  And seeing Craster Keep burn did make me happy. 

So Cersei is still going to torture, excuse me, marry Loras?  

Lyssa is still cuckoo for coco puffs.  Sansa can't seem to catch a break!  And yes, Littlefinger is going to have to kill his blushing bride. Talk about a loose cannon.

Locke came in to kidnap Bran to bring him to the Dreadfort. Bran warged with Hodor, broke free (as Hodor), and then snapped Locke's neck (as Hodor). Hodor came to confused and with blood on his hands. 

Poor Hodor. :( 

Loved the nod from Jojen to Bran to go ahead and warg,  but I felt kind of bad for Hodor and his confusion.  It's a real moral grey area for me about Bran taking over his body.

I need to digest this episode a bit longer.

I was kinda frustrated with Bran for not Hodoring earlier, like when Meera was about to be raped, but now that you mention it I do see why Bran wouldn't just use him at any time where it would be convenient. I can't imagine being warged is a good feeling.

Why did Littlefinger want Jon Arryn dead?  Was it his long game to become Lord of the Vale?

Jon Arryn's murder brought Ned Stark to the capital and helped start the Stark/Lannister conflict. Both of those things worked out very well for Littlefinger, who got to watch Ned be killed in public and who thrives on this wartime chaos. Lord of the Vale is nice too but their little reunion in s2 shows Lysa was always 2nd choice to Cat. What I wonder is what prompted him to act at that time, had Littlefinger just learned about the powerful knowledge of the twincest or did he already know and just take advantage when Jon Arryn got on the scent?

• Love 2
(edited)

What in the seven hells?!? Littlefinger is behind Jon Arryn's murder, which means he was a major part in the conflict with the Lannisters and the Starks?!... I think I need to watch this episode again.

Edited by lmn
  • Love 2

What in the seven hells?!? Littlefinger is behind Jon Arryn's murder, which means he was a major part in the conflict with the Lannisters and the Starks?!... I think I need to watch this episode again.

"Chaos is a ladder..."

• Love 2

The return of players from the past keep on coming!  Hello again, Lysa Arryn and Robin.  Robin seemed his normal daft self, but Lyssa seems even crazier, if that was even possible.  I think Littlefinger might not be enjoying himself as much as he thought he would.  Not that I care about that.  All my sympathy goes to poor Sansa.  She really does get out of one bad situation, only to fall into another one.  Is there any place out there that won't just suck for her?

I'm glad last week's previews weren't a mislead, and the mutineers already got wiped out.  Couldn't happen to a nicer group of folks.  I'm especially glad Ghost got his revenge.  And that Pyp/Grimm/Dolorous Edd all made it out in one piece.  I bet Alister Thorne isn't going to be happy that he didn't rid himself of Jon.  Kind of bummed that Locke is already dead, but that's what happens when you tangle with a warg.  You get Hordored!  Of course, they had to find a way to have Bran and Jon not meet.

The King's Landing stuff was interesting.  Cool seeing Cersei get a lot to do, and try to get her word in.  The Crown's is going broke?  I guess Tywin does not, in fact, shit gold.  Worried for Margaery; I think she overplayed it tonight.  Glad to see that Oberyn is allowed to go outside of the brothel!  And he does poetry too.  And, I guess he also could serve as part of Dorne's tourism board.  "Come to Dorne!  We Don't Harm Your Girls!"

Arya and The Hound continue to get darker, while The Wacky Adventures of Brienne and Podrick take over as the new comedic duo of Westeros!

Man, Dany's story-line is boring this seasons.  It's like the Star Trek movies for me, only the opposite: her story-lines in the odd numbered seasons are good, but are dull in the even seasons.  I swear, even Emilia Clarke, Iain Glenn, and the rest of that group looked bored in that scene.  Can't really blame them.

Due to no Tyrion, it was kind of funny that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau got top-billing in this episode, but didn't even have any lines.

Poor Sansa.

IKR? Having to listen to loud Lysafinger sex after everything else she's been through.

Also, I see what you're doing with Sansa's long braid, show. How Catelyn Tully, such resemblance.

• Love 3
(edited)

Jon Arryn's murder brought Ned Stark to the capital and helped start the Stark/Lannister conflict. Both of those things worked out very well for Littlefinger

And for that I want Littlefinger DEAD. Lysa too. Poor Ned never would have gone to King's Landing if it wasn't for those two. And now Sansa is in their clutches. Gods, the Starks never catch a break

I felt bad that Bran couldn't reunite with his brother though. I fear the Stark kids are never going to see each other again.

I was so hoping Bran & Jon would at least get one scene together before deciding to go their separate ways. Seriously, is Jon deaf? His brother was calling out to him a few feet away and he didn't hear him. At least Bran knows for certain one of his siblings is still alive. 

My heart was pounding when Karl & his goons went into the shack and hung Meera on that hook. I was positive the show was going for a 3rd straight week of raping a woman. And in front of her brother, no less. Thank heavens Jon showed up just in time to distract them.

I'm so happy Ghost got his revenge on Rast. My only regret is that the scene didn't go on longer and that Summer didn't get in on the action.

HBO really is terrible about telegraphing what is going to happen in an episode with it's "previously's"  When they showed last season's scene of Bran warging into Hodor I knew that's how they would escape from the clutches of the Night's Watch deserters. Poor Hodor, he's been violated twice. 

I guess Dany is never going to sail to Westeros now that she's decided to stay in Slaver's Bay and rule. I figure this is her way of learning to rule before going for the big prize, and if that's the case, I would prefer it if her scenes be kept to a minimum. Her story is boring enough. Unless they want to show her dragons. I'm cool with that.

Edited by bunnyblue

Nice to hear that the Lannisters are broke. 

I thought "Why is that rabbit on fire?" and then I realized Podrick was trying to cook and laughed so hard I almost choked.

{sigh} I guess the Stark siblings are destined never to be together again.  I really wanted to see a reunion between Jon and Bran.

It's obvious that Ser Jorah is the brains of Danerys' operation.  I was surprised at how bloodthirsty Ser Barriston was about the potential sacking of King's Landing.  I still don't understand why she doesn't stay where she is, instead of taking thousands of desert people to King's Landing where they will surely starve.  Anyhoo, it looks like she has to go back to the other cities she "liberated" because liberation didn't take hold.  is she one of the stars of this show because she's got silver hair?  They could totally drop this story line, and I wouldn't care.

I actually liked the Essos scene. Instead of the same old "conquer, rinse, repeat" that we've been seeing, she's seeing what happens when you leave behind a power vacuum. My only complaint is that it was far too quiet. Dramatic does not have to mean forcing me to turn the speakers all the way up to hear what you're saying.

Brienne and Pod are off to a good start. Never thought I'd laugh at somebody lighting a rabbit on fire and stomping on it. Definitely one of those jokes that need proper context.

How do people survive those winters up in the Eyrie, anyway? Seems like food supplies and fuel could be issues. My bet is that Lyssa has eaten at least two relatives. Look out, Sansa! She's fattening you up!

• Love 6

The rapes in the previous episode set the stage for the rescue in this one perhaps?  Kind of depict why Jon had to ride in?

At times Dany has sounded like she wanted to be ruthless when she came back and reclaimed Kings Landing.  Then she sounded all these noble notes about freeing slaves.  Then in the last episode, she crucified the masters, perhaps showing a dark side.

This episode, she wanted to fix the mistakes she left in her wake.  Perhaps that sets the stage for her to have a change of heart about the desire for ultimate vengeance which seems to be driving her.

Then again, most of her conquests so far have been relatively bloodless.  So is she going to march up to Kings Landing and offer all the houses a chance to surrender ahead of time as she's been doing?

(edited)

Lysa's answer to everything: BOOBS. Robin gets cranky? Let him breast feed. Did you scare the shit out of Sansa? Bury her face in your boobs.

I'm officially afraid for Margaery. Cersei seemed bound and determined to keep Margaery away from Tommen (especially after how jealous she was of Margaery's relationship with Joffrey), so there is no doubt in mind that she has some sort of agenda now. She was nice to Margaery even before speaking with Tywin and learning that the Lannisters owe a shitload of money, so she had already started formulating a plan. I just hope it doesn't end with Loras and Margaery dead and all that Martell money in the Lannister accounts.

Although I'm glad Meera narrowly avoided being raped by that fucking creepy ass deserter, the terror of having to watch them put her hands on that hook, pull down her pants, and let that guy leer at her about her pretty hair almost had me in tears. I don't know how old she's supposed to be on the show, but she looked so young that it was making me sick to watch.

As much as I would have loved a Bran/Jon reunion, I like that Bran didn't let his love for Jon affect his decision. It was heartbreaking to see how close he was to his brother, watching him fight, and then having to turn away. The upside was seeing Jon reunited with Ghost. After the tension of the almost rape and all the fighting, I was so glad to see a brief happy moment.

I loved that Brienne totally came around on Pod once he told her about killing the Kingsguard to save Tyrion. Even if she doesn't like Pod (or Tyrion), she knows that he is loyal and brave.

Loved that Arya defended Syrio so adamently.

Poor Sansa just can't catch a break. She goes from one shitty situation to another, always thinking that she's on the verge of finally being able to exhale, only to find that she's just in a new crappy situation.

It's almost a shame that the guy who chopped of Jaime's hand got killed - he would have loved hanging out with the deserters and just raping/torturing all day.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1

Do you recite it each night before you go to sleep?

It's part of his long game, in which becoming Lord of the Vale is just one step. But specifically, Jon Arryn threatened to derail the plan by overthrowing the cozy alliance of mutual distrust in the capital. Arryn had discovered Mendel. Dark hair like the king's plus any other color usually produces dark hair, possibly in different shades. Littlefinger knew from his spies, that Arryn had checked on Robert's known byblows and past birth records. On the other hand, dark hair plus severely blond rarely produces severely blond, and almost never three times in a row, like Cercei's children. So, Jon Arryn, by all reports  man of honor, but not the strongest thinker, nonetheless, through tenacity and due diligence, finally figured it out. Twincest. It was inconvenient to Littlefinger for that to be revealed at that time, so Jon Arryn had to go. Then Ned Stark made the same discovery, but faster, and being both honorable and decent, attempted to spare Cercei the worst consequences. So he too had to go.

I still don't understand why she doesn't stay where she is, instead of taking thousands of desert people to King's Landing where they will surely starve.

Because, enlightened as she is by the standards of the setting, she still believes in the class system and divine right. The solution to abusive rule is better rule by someone with a proper claim to rule. Sadly, the problems with the two cities just reinforce that idea.

How?   She was hiding up in the Aerie breastfeeding Robin while Jon Arryn was down in Kings Landing being the Hand of the King.   Or did she run to the Aerie after he died?   

Damn... Littlefinger was in it for the longlongLONG con!  And I am now wondering if Robyn is his child instead of the King's.  Lyssa is fucked UP.  I really liked Sansa's acting in this one. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Did Robin throw the gift that Littlefinger just gave him down the moon hole? Or whatever it is they call it? I've had nightmares about that hole. It creeps me out. 

I think the entire gene pool needs a flushing. 

Some scenes still too dark for me to tell what is going on. If I didn't have closed caption and replay I'd have no idea what was happening except with Danerys/Kalesi (sp?) who is always gloriously lit in brilliant daylight.

Edited by Quickbeam

I can't believe they leave the moon door open.  Of course, Plot.  We couldn't have had the kid toss the pretty bird into it if it was closed but, still.  I'm so afraid of heights I can barely look at the television when that thing is open. 

• Love 3
HBO really is terrible about telegraphing what is going to happen in an episode with it's "previously's"  When they showed last season's scene of Bran warging into Hodor I knew that's how they would escape from the clutches of the Night's Watch deserters. 

I agree. I knew it was coming before the episode even started.

And on a similar note, this show in general is pretty heavy with foreshadowing. I'm heading over to the speculation thread to take bets on who will be going through the hole in the floor.  It's not a question of if somebody will die that way, it is a question of who, and how many.

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh yay, looks like we're in for a major helping of Petyr Baelish for the rest of the season.  Blech.  I’m all about the long game and love a character with a good long game but I just think this role has been SO MISCAST.  And I really liked Aiden Gillen in the Wire but I think he sticks out like a sore thumb on GoT and always has, and his accent is all over the map, and he’s channeling Snidely Whiplash and it doesn’t fit at all and UGH.  I'm not normally this picky about actors but he ruins every scene he's in for me.  So while the revelation should have been cool mostly I was thinking, “Oh, great, fucking MORE of him to come.”

And, I guess he also could serve as part of Dorne's tourism board.  "Come to Dorne!  We Don't Harm Your Girls!"

Heh.  I like that.  And I appreciate that that's a point of pride for him, but I loved Cersei's correction that every place in the world is cruel to little girls.  As if we needed the reminder in our 3rd week in a row of "the world is a rapey place."

Love the Hound & Arya scene [it actually worked better for me than the Pod & Brienne scene which I thought was a teensy bit try-hard if still pretty amusing].  And I like that the Lannisters are broke, not out of some sort of hatred for the Lannisters [although hey, sure, why not] but because it strikes me as very realistic.  The time of this show seems very "end of an era" to me.  Winter is coming and all that.  And at the end of aristocracies they generally have no money and are scrambling to make economically advantageous marriages.  So I appreciated the dose of realism there.  But also just am interested in the implication that the mines are dead--the Lannisters took all the gold from the earth, spent it on expensive wars and now it's gone.  I'm also really curious now to see when, if ever, we'll get more of a peak inside the Iron Bank.

And finally as for Dany's story, last week I was convinced she was getting the "loser's edit" [tm The Amazing Race] when she chose cruel justice over temperate mercy in dealing with the slave masters.  But I think now I was too hasty in that conclusion, because this week she seemed to be getting the "winner's edit," making rational, sensible decisions and finally exhibiting a bit of a long game herself.  Dany's scenes have tended in the last couple of seasons to be a bit repetitive and water-tready, but at least the sun is shining and no one's been raped in a while, which I appreciate.  Thank God for small favors.

Edited by bravelittletoaster
  • Love 4

I love that the burning of Craster's Keep is what passes for a happy ending on this show.

I would have been happy if the last scene had just been Ghost flashing across the screen.  I laughed out loud. Which I suppose should be a bad thing, you know, that a man having his throat ripped out by a wolf made me laugh, but that's how I roll when I watch this show.

• Love 4
(edited)

Plus, at the point when Littlefinger conspired with Lysa to kill her husband and make Ned Stark a scapegoat, Littlefinger still had hope that without Ned Stark, he'd have  a chance with Caitlyn again.  I think that this was as much a motive as being Lord of the Vale.  I wonder how long Lysa and Robin will live after he marries her kingdom. I'm guessing neither will last a night.

Lysa and Robin continue to be the two creepiest people on this show, and that includes Whitewalkers.  

I miss Tyrion.  And what's going on with the Khaleesi?!  Why isn't she taking what is hers by fire and by blood?

While I appreciate the burning of the house in which they were imprisoned, where are the women of Craster's Keep planning on sleeping from now on?  There's an awful lot of snow and ice.  Personally, I'd have waited until morning to burn it down.

Edited by FineWashables

So the Lannister gold mines are dry?

Perhaps Daenerys would rethink her decision if she knew that little (golden) nugget.

I wonder if Littelfinger already knew. It would be yet another reason for him to switch from the Lannisters to the Tyrells.

Lysa is a special brand of crazy. And now we really know who was behind Jon Arryn's death. Didn't see that coming.

Wife (Lysa/Cersei) in arranged marriage kills husband (Jon/Robert).

I guess it's realistic given that neither Lysa nor Cersei had a choice in the marriage -- though Cersei did tell Ned Stark how happy she was during the wedding ceremony -- but I'm always a little disappointed when an author repeats the same plot line.

So now I'm wondering who is Lord Robin's father:  Jon Arryn or Littlefinger?

And Lysa must really hate Catelyn

I thought it was interesting that after the rape-heavy last couple of episodes, this one felt very female-centric.And had some lines calling the men out - Cersei's "they hurt little girls everywhere," the women of Craster's Keep saying that they didn't see much of a difference between Craster and the Night's Watch.

It was a great conversation between Cersei and Margaery, although Margaery really pushed it at the end with using the "sister" word with Cersei again. (Didn't Cersei threaten to kill her if she did it again?)

Brienne and Podrick were great, too, in a much different way. I enjoyed Brienne showing a rare moment of tenderness toward Pod, poor bumbler hat he is. He's not just a hapless fool, he's a hapless fool who put a spear through a Kings Guard to save someone he cares about, even though it kind of traumatized him.

• Love 2

So this means that Lysa's whole show of outrage in Season 1--her trial of Tyrion, etc. (for which a man DIED)--was for naught. Awful. My jaw dropped at that revelation. You have to wonder if Littlefinger doesn't really have it in for Tyrion, given that he named Tyrion as the owner of the blade that Catelyn showed him (knowing that would lead her to assume Tyrion was behind the attack on Bran) and given that Tyrion is now awaiting trial for a murder that Littlefinger planned and executed.

• Love 2

Sober Tyrion is actually a threat to Littlefinger, because he's smart enough to spot where shit doesn't line up correctly.  The question is, did Littlefinger ever assume that sober Tyrion was a possibility?

The story of Pod killing a Kings Guard was a whole bunch of information for Brienne to absorb all at once.  It's not just everything it conveys to her about Pod, it is also the whole "why was a Kings Guard attempting to kill Tyrion?" topic that has to run through her head.  That was a very interesting moment for me.

• Love 1

It looks like things are finally turning a corner for what's left of the Starks and their direwolves.  I thought it was a satisfying episode, but Kit Harrington is no Peter Dinklage. 

Sansa had better watch what she eats with her crazy aunt. 

I loved all the big cheers for Tommen, really for the end of Joffrey's reign and the beginning of a new one.

• Love 2

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Good grief, she needs to start taking people out with an icepick, that Sansa

Unfortunately and unlike her kid sister, the only stabby, pointy things Sansa has experience with are embroidery needles that are probably not made of Valeryan steel.  

Come back, Tyrion.

Regarding the Lannisters being out of money, Davos has something in mind, doesn't he? Remember the last episode in which he's reading something and then quickly gets Shireen to write a letter to the (whatever) Bank? What does he know, or suspect?

(edited)

I threw this out in the speculation thread as well, but I think the empty gold mines, lots of debt talk in this episode has more meaning to us than just the topic of why arranged weddings need to take place. We've been told often that a Lannister always pays his debts. This episode sure made it sound like they've got some work to do if they are going to keep the "always" part of that statement stay true.

Even when this show shows a slow part of of a storyline, it ends up that what we are really watching is a lit fuse, or one of those red-numbered digital timer displays counting down. 

ETA:

Yes, Davos set some sort of ball rolling that had to do with the bank, and I assumed it had something to do with hurting the Lannisters.

When you line that up with what Tywin said this week, some sort of shit is definitely about to hit the fan for the Lannister family.  One has to wonder if Tyrion's ability to keep the books will earn him some points with dad during the trial. (A, "he's worth more to me alive than dead" kind of thing.)

Edited by JTMacc99
  • Love 1

Can you believe Cersei freely admits how much of a shit Joffrey was?  That was interesting.  And her begging Prince Oberon, with tears in her eyes, to tell her daughter that she misses her.  Does Cersei have a heart after all?  Probably not, but she sure acted like it last night. 

Haven’t heard Arya recite her death list in a while.  I had forgotten The Hound was on it.  The WTF look on his face after she said his name was too much!!  LOL!!

For Dany’s arc, I never understood how they continue to get Real Time updates as to what is going on in Kings Landing with them being on the other side of the world practically.  I mean, Joffrey just died, and Tommen is just made king.  How do they know so fast???

Poor Pod.  How funny was his inability to ride a horse and cook a rabbit.  LOL! 

Lysa is crazy to the 10th power and Robyn is not far behind.  For a quick minute, I thought he was breast feeding again when their opening scene played.  What’s with the boys overly loving hugs to Littlefinger?  AWKWARD!!  And was that Littlefinger's gift to him that Robyn threw down the sky hole, or whatever it’s called? 

And WOW for Littlefinger.   He plays the loooooooong game, for sure.  Is that man behind every bit of deviousness in Kings Landing? And to what end.  I still can’t imagine he wants to be king.

What’s wrong with Jojen?  Why is he sick?

So, whose gonna be Master of Coin now?  Littlefinger no longer holds that title being Lord of the Vale and all, and Tyrion is in jail.  With the Lannisters being broke I wonder who they’ll get for the job.

In a show that has dragons and smoke babies, I'm finding it hard to believe that Littlefinger is the master of this universe.  I feel a little underwhelmed that the writers have made him into a super villain whose plans all work out perfectly to his advantage because it's overly simplistic in a show that, up to now, has been attractive to me because of the political machinations and ensuing successes and setbacks of the ruling families.  Hopefully, there are more twists and turns to show that he's not half as smart as he thinks he is. 

Maybe it's the way the actor is portraying Littlefinger that bothers me.  If he played it more subtlety, in Richard Armitage's body, I might feel better about it.

• Love 5
How do people survive those winters up in the Eyrie, anyway? Seems like food supplies and fuel could be issues. My bet is that Lyssa has eaten at least two relatives. Look out, Sansa! She's fattening you up!

The same way their ancestors build a 700-foot tall Wall of Ice that's stood for hundreds if not thousands of years?  The same way Dany feeds her growing armies?  There are a lot of details that are best left unexamined in this world.

Was this the first Tyrion-free episode? 

I'm getting whiplash from jumping around the various points of view.  I liked the amount of attention the raid at Craster's Keep got, but the Brienne/Pod and Hound/Arya scenes - they could have used more screen time.  

Glad Ghost is safe, but what about Summer?  And the actor playing Bran has aged much too fast - isn't the character supposed to be younger than Arya?

• Love 1
(edited)

Can you believe Cersei freely admits how much of a shit Joffrey was?  That was interesting.  And her begging Prince Oberon, with tears in her eyes, to tell her daughter that she misses her.  Does Cersei have a heart after all?  Probably not, but she sure acted like it last night. 

Cersei does have a heart, when it comes to her children. But IMO, her goal in her conversations with Tywin and Oberyn was to manipulate them into taking her side at the trial, since both of them are part of the jury. I doubt it works, since she seems to be the only one convinced that Tyrion killed Joffrey.

In a show that has dragons and smoke babies, I'm finding it hard to believe that Littlefinger is the master of this universe.

Dragons and smoke babies are so obvious! ;-) Littlefinger has nothing but his brain and he uses it quite well. I'm pretty sure his plans have been foiled before. Didn't Cersei threaten him in a previous season, saying he was too obvious or something of the kind? And we know Varys sees pretty clearly what is going on. But LF is quick to adapt to the situation. As much as I despise him, I think a character like his is necessary to this story. I'm also pretty sure things will become harder to manipulate for him, because the closer he comes to his goal, the more obvious he might be. People will notice when things benefit him and only him. Although I'm not sure I know what he wants in the long run. For some reason, I don't think he wants to be king.

I was so glad to see Ghost kill that dude. I think I even clapped. More direwolves killing bad guys! But I thought they were bigger than that? Ghost seemed a bit small when he reunited with Jon.

Hodor needs a big hug.

So Dany's going to try being a queen in Slaver's Bay before being a queen in Westeros. I can see why that makes sense to her, but her story is getting really isolated from the rest. Unless she runs into people from the Brotherhood or from the Iron Bank. That could be interesting. What does the LoL think of dragons? I'm really curious about the Iron Bank of Braavos, and Braavos in general.

I predict crazy Lyssa will experience her infamous Moon Door one day or another.

Edited because it's Moon Door, not Moon Hole.^^

Edited by Isazouzi
  • Love 1