Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Cancun said:

Not a fan of Cha-Cha’s outfit. The hat was particularly distracting.

On another note, the mention of Matt paying for plane tickets to have Amy & Chris visit them in AZ…

083BE3FB-55E4-43BE-AA48-092A5FF13D81.jpeg

Is that Cha Ching's Bacardi in the water bottle?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Matt has been on tv saying this?  About some guy who wants to buy the farm?  I am confused.

Tori saying "hi, how are you?" and then walking away from Matt and Karen when they arrived... omg what an asshole.  She should say, "thank you for coming" or "Lilah will be so happy you are here."  I hate my mother in law, but I would never just shrug and say hi when she comes over for a party.  Tori has ZERO manners.  

Yeah...she's pretty immature emotionally. She doesn't have to be drooling over Matt and Caryn but she can play I'm OK you're not and be a polite hostess. She acts like a petulant teenager who is having a spat with her BFF.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Cancun said:

Not a fan of Cha-Cha’s outfit. The hat was particularly distracting.

On another note, the mention of Matt paying for plane tickets to have Amy & Chris visit them in AZ…

083BE3FB-55E4-43BE-AA48-092A5FF13D81.jpeg

The hat was just plain dumb.  And her clothes are not flattering.  At all.  Between this blouse and the black dress she was wearing at Amy's dinner?  Makes her look much bigger than she is.  Although she might be trying to hide under that flowy stuff.

• Love 2

ZiT thrives on being upset and punishing whoever offends them with the cold shoulder, silent treatment barely able to be civil routine.

I think it’s driven by Tori and Zach dutifully toes the line and enforces Tori’s rules.

remember when they were pissed at Amy for announcing her engagement to them in front of the cameras??… while I don’t agree with Amy bringing up a subject they’d specifically requested not be discussed on camera the way Tori handled it was the same as their problems with Matt.

immature, sulking, silence and a few insincere “thanks” as she walks past rolling her eyes and barely able to conceal her contempt.

ZiT have had a falling out with almost each and every family member and it won’t be long before Amy and Chris are on the shit list.

remember all their criticism of Amy being a hoarder and needing to speed up and get her ass moved out of the big farmhouse, at the time I wondered why they were so vocal about Amy moving but now it makes sense, Tori couldn’t wait to move her ass into Amy’s house and be Queen of Roloff Farms.

when that didn’t happen she freaked and now Matt & Caryn are public enemy #1

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

ZiT thrives on being upset and punishing whoever offends them with the cold shoulder, silent treatment barely able to be civil routine.

I think it’s driven by Tori and Zach dutifully toes the line and enforces Tori’s rules.

remember when they were pissed at Amy for announcing her engagement to them in front of the cameras??… while I don’t agree with Amy bringing up a subject they’d specifically requested not be discussed on camera the way Tori handled it was the same as their problems with Matt.

immature, sulking, silence and a few insincere “thanks” as she walks past rolling her eyes and barely able to conceal her contempt.

ZiT have had a falling out with almost each and every family member and it won’t be long before Amy and Chris are on the shit list.

remember all their criticism of Amy being a hoarder and needing to speed up and get her ass moved out of the big farmhouse, at the time I wondered why they were so vocal about Amy moving but now it makes sense, Tori couldn’t wait to move her ass into Amy’s house and be Queen of Roloff Farms.

when that didn’t happen she freaked and now Matt & Caryn are public enemy #1

Exactly Joan it's a pattern of punishing others when Tori feels slighted or like Zachs wishes were ignored.

Tori also makes a point of being overly friendly with others in front of the person or people she's punishing, when they were pissed at Amy over the sin of mentioning her engagement on camera Tori made a point of GUSHING over ChaCha..... ChaCha and Grampa were the go to babysitters and Amy was shit on a stick.

As you said it won't be long until Amy pushes their button or doesn't grovel sufficiently and she'll be in the dog house.... I'm interested to see if Tori has the balls to be rude to Chris, I don't think he would stand for it and she might get an earful.

Also HATED the way they treat Murphy, that poor dog is so starved for affection and these two immature jerks are too busy being assholes to give a damn, he so desperately needs a good brushing and some love but it's ALL ABOUT TORI.... it's Tori's world and poor Murphy is just a dog who lives in it.... Tori posted a video a few weeks ago and she mentioned how they just don't have the time for Murphy anymore... she sure has time to post about her endless bubble baths and going to the gym and jackass Zach has time to lift weights and pout but no damn time to comb a dog or give him some affection, can't stand either of them and I wish they'd leave the show, they're a couple ugly dullards with no redeeming qualities. 😠

• Sad 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7

I cannot believe Matt was relegated to the outer edges of the garage the entire time he was at Zach’s home delivering Christmas gifts.  Matt Roloff is no saint but he is an elderly man who uses crutches and isn’t in the best physical condition.  How could they not have invited him inside to see the kids, and offer him a refreshment and a comfortable place to sit FOR A FEW MINUTES?   Instead, Jackson and Lilah had to maneuver their way out of the house and around claptrap in order to visit with their grandfather IN THE GARAGE.   Its just crazy, to me!  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12

I mean, things and people do change. Matt used to gush over Jeremy's work ethic and engineering mind... not so much anymore. Is it because he was keeping Jeremy buttered up to get more work out of him? Or did he realize eventually that Jeremy was kind of a slacker at the core, both mentally and physically? Is he being two faced in not continuing to gush?

Tory got along great with Caryn for years and then saw a side of Caryn that apparently dramatically altered her view. Its allowed. It happens.

I think the dog is treated well. I think he's not trained well but big dogs live in many homes with little kids with no issues.

1 minute ago, tinderbox said:

I cannot believe Matt was relegated to the outer edges of the garage the entire time he was at Zach’s home delivering Christmas gifts.  Matt Roloff is no saint but he is an elderly man who uses crutches and isn’t in the best physical condition.  How could they not have invited him inside to see the kids, and offer him a refreshment and a comfortable place to sit FOR A FEW MINUTES?   Instead, Jackson and Lilah had to maneuver their way out of the house and around claptrap in order to visit with their grandfather IN THE GARAGE.   Its just crazy, to me!  

Did he ask to come in?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Redrum said:

I mean, things and people do change. Matt used to gush over Jeremy's work ethic and engineering mind... not so much anymore. Is it because he was keeping Jeremy buttered up to get more work out of him? Or did he realize eventually that Jeremy was kind of a slacker at the core, both mentally and physically? Is he being two faced in not continuing to gush?

Tory got along great with Caryn for years and then saw a side of Caryn that apparently dramatically altered her view. Its allowed. It happens.

I think the dog is treated well. I think he's not trained well but big dogs live in many homes with little kids with no issues.

Did he ask to come in?

My point is….he should have been invited in.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Shauna said:

The hat was just plain dumb.  And her clothes are not flattering.  At all.  Between this blouse and the black dress she was wearing at Amy's dinner?  Makes her look much bigger than she is.  Although she might be trying to hide under that flowy stuff.

She wears the big flowy stuff thinking it is hiding her extra weight, but it is actually accentuating it. 

And that hat - she is trying to copy Audrey and her hipster-wannabe-vibe 🤮

3 minutes ago, Redrum said:

HAHAHAHAHA I remember this.  And he wanted him to go to Harvard!  

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

As for Christmas, my aunt has three sons and Christmas will be spent with the wives' families. She gets Thanksgiving.

I don't have children, but I see where parents get on a power trip when it comes to letting grandparents see the grandchildren. I have fond memories of my grandparents and a great grandmother. Hopefully, Zach and Tori's kids get access to everyone in the family including cousins and grandparents on both sides. 

• Love 1

They really had Matt sit in their junky garage while he brought over presents, while having Jackson stumble around their dirty junky garage barefoot after his surgery…trash 🙄

Were Z&T ever mad at Amy on the show for anything besides the engagement talk on tv thing?

#FREEMURPHY

• Love 9
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Redrum said:

Did he ask to come in?

Someone comes to your house especially your father you do not wait for them to ASK to come in you say come on in. At least that's what decent people do. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 19
37 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

He shouldn't have to. 

He drove to their home to see Jackson after surgery, he brought xmas gifts, it's common courtesy to invite the person in even if it's just for a few minutes and even if they aren't your favorite person at that moment, anything else is acting like an immature child.

Jackson had to come out in the garage in bare feet to see his grampa and Lilah also had to go in the cold garage to see grampa all because fat ass Tori was napping, GMAFB

ZiT are rude assholes

That was so heartless and rude. Matt drove the hour plus to make sure the grandkids got the gifts for Christmas but Zack and no Tori didn’t even offer a cup of coffee!

I remember them taking such good care of Jackson when watching him. 

Shame on them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Someone comes to your house especially your father you do not wait for them to ASK to come in you say come on in. At least that's what decent people do. 

Not if you're not on good terms and they aren't. 

(edited)

it makes me sick just thinking about how Matt was treated by his son. Matt was breathing hard just getting out of his vehicle and into the garage. What kind of a son would treat his father that way? And no the property sale is no excuse for this. Zack  should be ashamed of himself. I do not know of anyone who would treat a complete stranger that poorly let alone one's father who is physically handicapped. It is disgraceful.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 13

Whether or not you are on good terms has absolutely  nothing to do with acting in a compassionate way. At least not to me. I could not live with myself if I had treated my father that way. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, tinderbox said:

I wouldn’t call 60 elderly but yes to the rest.

2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

He shouldn't have to. 

He drove to their home to see Jackson after surgery, he brought xmas gifts, it's common courtesy to invite the person in even if it's just for a few minutes and even if they aren't your favorite person at that moment, anything else is acting like an immature child.

Jackson had to come out in the garage in bare feet to see his grampa and Lilah also had to go in the cold garage to see grampa all because fat ass Tori was napping, GMAFB

ZiT are rude assholes

It must have been a mild late November.  When they brought Jackson in from the car after surgery he had no shirt on.

• Like 2

If they really have that big of a problem with Matt to relegate him to a junky garage, they should have just said they need their space and can’t see him or if the inside of their house is so sacred meet him somewhere neutral like a park, although he was already in the house, but now he can’t come in?

If nothing else, it’s crazy having your barely out of surgery child stumbling around dirty floors and outside barefoot.  I don’t even like Matt, but who the hells has somebody drive an hour to sit in a dirty garage?  

• Like 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

If nothing else, it’s crazy having your barely out of surgery child stumbling around dirty floors and outside barefoot.

I need eye bleach to erase that image of Jackson walking on that filthy garage floor (with whatever debris, like nails, might be there), especially after surgery.  

• Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Exactly Joan it's a pattern of punishing others when Tori feels slighted or like Zachs wishes were ignored.

Tori also makes a point of being overly friendly with others in front of the person or people she's punishing, when they were pissed at Amy over the sin of mentioning her engagement on camera Tori made a point of GUSHING over ChaCha..... ChaCha and Grampa were the go to babysitters and Amy was shit on a stick.

As you said it won't be long until Amy pushes their button or doesn't grovel sufficiently and she'll be in the dog house.... I'm interested to see if Tori has the balls to be rude to Chris, I don't think he would stand for it and she might get an earful.

Also HATED the way they treat Murphy, that poor dog is so starved for affection and these two immature jerks are too busy being assholes to give a damn, he so desperately needs a good brushing and some love but it's ALL ABOUT TORI.... it's Tori's world and poor Murphy is just a dog who lives in it.... Tori posted a video a few weeks ago and she mentioned how they just don't have the time for Murphy anymore... she sure has time to post about her endless bubble baths and going to the gym and jackass Zach has time to lift weights and pout but no damn time to comb a dog or give him some affection, can't stand either of them and I wish they'd leave the show, they're a couple ugly dullards with no redeeming qualities. 😠

They’re both spoiled brats.

5 hours ago, Shauna said:

She dresses like a 20 year old who is on her way to Coachella.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wouldn’t call 60 elderly but yes to the rest.

It must have been a mild late November.  When they brought Jackson in from the car after surgery he had no shirt on.

That’s probably because he vomited all over his shirt before they were leaving. Why wouldn’t the hospital give them a child’s undershirt? I’m sure they had something he could put on…he didn’t seem to mind so I guess he wasn’t uncomfortable.

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She wears the big flowy stuff thinking it is hiding her extra weight, but it is actually accentuating it. 

And that hat - she is trying to copy Audrey and her hipster-wannabe-vibe 🤮

HAHAHAHAHA I remember this.  And he wanted him to go to Harvard!  

I remember when talked about both Zach and Jeremy going to Wharton School of Business!!!!! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
On 6/7/2022 at 4:27 PM, LilyD said:

I don’t like Zach at all, but the fact is that his dad can be a huge asshole with an even bigger ego. Matt may not always be right, but he is certainly never wrong. Also, that man can be so incredibly mean! Just look back random episodes: The down grading things he said to Amy, his continuous jabs at Zach and Jer…. It was clear he said it to hurt or upset the others. 

On so many occasions I thought “If my husband or dad treated me like that, I would show them the door and tell them not to come back! So, yes, I totally believe Tori here. 

Matt still makes passive aggressive comments about Amy in a backhanded way…always followed by him grinning and doing his “ha ha ha” laugh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
On 6/14/2022 at 12:00 AM, PlygPigs said:

Yeah, I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal about the distance either. Growing up, my grandparents lived about 45 mins - 1 hr away and we saw them often. 

Right? My daughter who is expecting her first child lives on the West Coast and we live on the East Coast...how I would love it if she and her husband lived on ly 45  minutes away!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Zack was allowed to just take over Lila's birthday. Couldn't one of those idiots have helped her to open her gifts maybe? He tore through them like a whirlwind and she didn't even get a chance to see what she got. Then it showed him playing with one of the new toys. That baby didn't say a word the whole time, so she is used to things like that happening it looks like? His butt should have been sitting in a chair, and she should have been the one learning to open stuff...even if it took her all day.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I have to say, I was heartbroken last night about Murphy and the way he is treated by Zach and the lack of love and attention that beautiful dog gets. When Murphy went over to the fireplace area by Zach (wagging his tail), Zach raised his voice and "Get, get out!"...Zach has always disliked pets, especially dogs. That poor dog is so sweet and kind, always looking for some kind of attention but gets rebuffed. He greets Amy at the door and she ignores him. As a dog lover it really pisses me off to see the way he gets ignored. Tori lobbied hard for this dog after Sully died and now she can't be bothered with him...Murphy deserves to be in a home where he is loved and his affection is reciprocated by his "hoomans". Also, he's too big a dog to be with such little children...through no fault of his own, his size seems overwhelming to Jackson and Lilah.

Don't you know Jackson is the only one that matters? Not Murphy, not Lilah. Which is very sad because Lilah and Murphy both seem to be so gentle and loving. 

Also, did anyone else hear Caryn say she was happy to come to the birthday party to see Jackson? Wtf? She didn't even mention Lilah!

• Sad 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Zack was allowed to just take over Lila's birthday. Couldn't one of those idiots have helped her to open her gifts maybe? He tore through them like a whirlwind and she didn't even get a chance to see what she got. Then it showed him playing with one of the new toys. That baby didn't say a word the whole time, so she is used to things like that happening it looks like? His butt should have been sitting in a chair, and she should have been the one learning to open stuff...even if it took her all day.

I bet you meant to say Jackson but I can't stop laughing at the image of Zack tearing through the wrapping, playing with the toys and being being told to sit his butt in a chair.  Wait maybe you did mean Zack the spoiled entitled child 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

At this point in the show Lilah is a speech delayed, almost nonverbal child.  

And she needs to wear glasses but her parents don't put them on her. That may be one on the reasons that she sits on the counter or the floor like a sack of flour. 

You'd think Tori or Zach would engage with Lilah a lot more than they do.  I can imagine that with the arrival of baby #3, when the children outnumber the parents, that Lilah really will be the Jan Brady of the Z & T Roloff family.

Poor dear.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

Matt knows that Zach and Tori are still mad at him. If he didn't want to be treated rudely, he could have mailed the gifts instead of bringing them in person. Zach and Tori don't want him at their house right now. You can't force people to be ready to make up on your timetable.

That being said, I honestly believe TLC is forcing these awkward visits for show content.

I am glad that Matt and Caryn are going to AZ for an extended vacation. I don't want to see anymore of these visits while Zach and Tori are still so angry. The AZ trip will give everyone some much needed time apart and TLC can't continue to push these meetings.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Matt: Zack, do you think I could use the bathroom before I head back home?

Zack: Sure! just take your crutches over by that slippery slope beside the garage and pee outside.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ms.Lulu said:

And she needs to wear glasses but her parents don't put them on her. That may be one on the reasons that she sits on the counter or the floor like a sack of flour. 

You'd think Tori or Zach would engage with Lilah a lot more than they do.  I can imagine that with the arrival of baby #3, when the children outnumber the parents, that Lilah really will be the Jan Brady of the Z & T Roloff family.

Poor dear.

Jan didn’t wear her glasses either.  I see next week they have both kids plopped on the island.  Butts and feet on a surface where food is prepared lol.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Tori posted a video a few weeks ago and she mentioned how they just don't have the time for Murphy anymore... she sure has time to post about her endless bubble baths and going to the gym and jackass Zach has time to lift weights and pout but no damn time to comb a dog or give him some affection, can't stand either of them and I wish they'd leave the show, they're a couple ugly dullards with no redeeming qualities. 😠

Reading this makes me dislike them even more. That poor, sweet dog. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Sad 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Libby said:

That being said, I honestly believe TLC is forcing these awkward visits for show content.

I agree.  It can't be all fun, fun, fun; there has to be some drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

One more thing on the Matt and Caryn/Zach and Tori thing. Whether Matt thinks Zach and Tori are right or not, if his grandchildren are that important to him, he should try to make things right with Zach and Tori. I don't think that he should give them the farm at a price that he's not comfortable with. However, he obviously hurt their feelings in the meeting. If I were Matt, I wouldn't feel comfortable that I hurt my child's feelings. I would give him a heartfelt apology for hurting him and let him know how important he was to me. I wouldn't be yucking it up with my girlfriend in my confessionals trying to convince the public that I was right and my son was wrong. Matt doesn't seem all broken up that Zach and Tori are angry at him to me.

Edited by Libby
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Redrum said:

Not if you're not on good terms and they aren't. 

I haven't watched that episode yet, so I'm just curious....did they accept the gifts Matt brought them?

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Libby said:

wouldn't be yucking it up with my girlfriend in my confessionals trying to convince the public that I was right and my son was wrong

I see Zach doing the same thing, only he seems much more angry then Matt when he is doing it.  Zach is an angry little turd, he is a lot like his mother.

Concerning the party, if the siblings had been there, we have seen a glimpse of them in the background.  They weren’t there IMO.   They had a falling out with  A&J and it seems Amy brings the kids to the parties not the parents.  She brought Jackson to Embers’s party and Ember was seen at Jackson’s, Amy probably did the same and brought Ember.

Seeing the true side of someone goes both ways, Caryn may have seen a side of Tori she never saw before and it was ugly.  If I were Matt and Caryn I would not have stayed at the party considering the treatment they were getting  (at least what we saw that was filmed).  How about Zach making a thank you and obviously a goodbye get out announcement, some people looked surprised.  That was so rude, he’s an idiot.  Also the talking heads about the same gift being purchased by M&C and Amy, Matt was laughing and kidding and Amy got a bit annoyed right away.  Zach has a lot in common with her.

• Applause 2
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Jenny8 said:

I haven't watched that episode yet, so I'm just curious....did they accept the gifts Matt brought them?

Yup. I'm hard pressed to say whether they'd be lauded or derided for refusing to let Matt gift his grandchildren or refusing the gift of a used lawn mower that Matt originally got for free. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I bet you meant to say Jackson but I can't stop laughing at the image of Zack tearing through the wrapping, playing with the toys and being being told to sit his butt in a chair.  Wait maybe you did mean Zack the spoiled entitled child 

😂😂😂 The sad part is I read it and still thought it was talking about Zach, it never even entered my mind that it was Jackson because I was like, “Yeah, I can see Zach totally doing that. He’s so childish, he’s even playing with her toys. Jerk!”

😂😂😂 I guess I don’t think too highly of him.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, winsomeone said:

exactly it always bugs me the way they let Jackson take over and OWN every activity.

Let Lilah open her own damn gifts, who cares if she can't TEAR the paper off like a crazy person, the way Zach handled it with Jackson just GRABBING, TEARING, SHOVING was annoying and I barely got to see any of the gifts or Lilahs reaction.

Then Zach basically shouting that "THE PARTY IS OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME NOW!" 🙄 was beyond bizarre, he has no sense of properly entertaining people or showing gratitude for the effort his guests put in to attending and bringing gifts etc.

Zach has the manners of a caveman!

Edited by Dustbunny
auto incorrect
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Poor dear.

I have never seen such blatant favoring of one child over another. It’s puzzling to me why they would even have a third child when they only have eyes 👀 for Jackson. Poor Lilah will most certainly get even less attention with a new baby in the house…and Murphy? He will be at the bottom of the totem pole. Sad 😞 

• Sad 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Endora said:

I see Zach doing the same thing, only he seems much more angry then Matt when he is doing it.  Zach is an angry little turd, he is a lot like his mother.

Concerning the party, if the siblings had been there, we have seen a glimpse of them in the background.  They weren’t there IMO.   They had a falling out with  A&J and it seems Amy brings the kids to the parties not the parents.  She brought Jackson to Embers’s party and Ember was seen at Jackson’s, Amy probably did the same and brought Ember.

Seeing the true side of someone goes both ways, Caryn may have seen a side of Tori she never saw before and it was ugly.  If I were Matt and Caryn I would not have stayed at the party considering the treatment they were getting  (at least what we saw that was filmed).  How about Zach making a thank you and obviously a goodbye get out announcement, some people looked surprised.  That was so rude, he’s an idiot.  Also the talking heads about the same gift being purchased by M&C and Amy, Matt was laughing and kidding and Amy got a bit annoyed right away.  Zach has a lot in common with her.

Oh I think he has his own anger issues and other personal quirks that are his own and have nothing to do with Amy or Matt. I will say that Zach seems to have a certain level of entitlement that both his parents contributed to.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

exactly it always bugs me the way they let Jackson take over and OWN every activity.

Let Lilah open her own damn gifts, who cares if she can't TEAR the paper off like a crazy person, the way Zach handled it with Jackson just GRABBING, TEARING, SHOVING was annoying and I barely got to see any of the gifts or Lilahs reaction.

Then Zach basically shouting that "THE PARTY IS OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME NOW!" 🙄 was beyond bizarre, he has no sense of properly entertaining people or showing gratitude for the effort his guests put in to attending and bringing gifts etc.

Zach has the manners of a caveman!

THIS!!! I have been to a couple of birthday parties for two year olds back when my grown kids were around Jackson’s age…I remember a few kids who were allowed to rip open the birthday siblings gifts and they were exactly like Jackson…seeking and being allowed to be the star of the party snatching the spotlight away from their sibling. The parents were not only allowing this to happen, they were delighted by their child’s behavior. I can say those kids turned out as teenagers to be exactly what I predicted they would be like…obnoxious, entitled and  problematic at school and socially. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I have never seen such blatant favoring of one child over another. It’s puzzling to me why they would even have a third child when they only have eyes 👀 for Jackson. Poor Lilah will most certainly get even less attention with a new baby in the house…and Murphy? He will be at the bottom of the totem pole. Sad 😞 

Tori wants an average size kid so they will keep going until she gets one.  

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8