Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

Zack made a not so veiled threat in last week's episode when he said to Matt how much is it worth for you to see your grandchildren on the farm? I also don't think they will keep  staying away for long once they realize that Matt is not going to give into their demands.  Matt built this farm and made it into a child's paradise for his children when they were growing up and he continued by bulding a train and an airplane for Jackson. Zack and Tori are very ungrateful for all that he has done for them and for their children. 

• Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

I also don't think they will keep  staying away for long once they realize that Matt is not going to give into their demands.  

They moved in October 2021 and they still seem pretty content in their place in Battle Ground. 

They've also repeatedly said they have crossed "moving to the farm" off their list of things to do. They sound pretty done with considering the farm. I mean, anything can happen but they don't seem to have returned to the farm with their heads down and their hands out. 

And Matt has made it pretty clear that he's relieved he doesn't have to sell to Zach. Why would he change his mind? He's got the property for sale for 4 million, I don't see him accepting less from Zach after all the big talk. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Zack made a not so veiled threat in last week's episode when he said to Matt how much is it worth for you to see your grandchildren on the farm? I also don't think they will keep  staying away for long once they realize that Matt is not going to give into their demands.  Matt built this farm and made it into a child's paradise for his children when they were growing up and he continued by bulding a train and an airplane for Jackson. Zack and Tori are very ungrateful for all that he has done for them and for their children. 

I will give Matt some credit for some of his big ideas that were successful. However, not all the credit goes exclusively to Matt, imo.

The kids (and Amy) were definitely used to create content for the show, too. The kids in particular had no choice about what parts of their childhood were filmed for $$. Zach was filmed in pain and vomiting when he had to have shunt surgery on his brain, for example. Jacob was whacked by the trebuchet. These were main features in episodes. These things meant viewers=ratings=$$.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Redrum said:

I mean, odds are that they watch the show. Matt saying that to "production" is still Matt stating publicly he is relieved he's not selling to Zach and he doesn't want them to visit if they can't be upbeat and happy for him.

I believe he said if they did not want to be there, they should not have come.  They were not expected since they said they were not coming.  So, why show up and sit there and scowl?  Oh, that's right.  The script required them to make an appearance.  And, if that is true, I can understand them not wanting to be there. But, while you were there, you do not need to be all touchy-feely and huggy and kissy, but you can act civil like grown adults. Not like children who are pouting because they can't have a toy (Tori.  Zach was civil.)

• Applause 3
  • Love 14

That scene when Z & T showed up during pumpkin season. How hard is it to try and make small talk/conversation? Not just sit there like two bumps on a log. I'm sure we didn't see everything, but at least Matt and Caren were trying (and I do not care for M & C). After that scene, I have nothing for Zach. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 13

They were civil, in my opinion. They weren't insulting Matt or yelling. They were answering his questions. Were they a little closed off? Yes. But uncivil? No. And Matt is ready to forgive and forget as he's getting his way and you know what? Not everyone bounces back on Matt's schedule. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Redrum said:

They were civil, in my opinion. They weren't insulting Matt or yelling. They were answering his questions. Were they a little closed off? Yes. But uncivil? No. And Matt is ready to forgive and forget as he's getting his way and you know what? Not everyone bounces back on Matt's schedule. 

Agree. Matt never wants to take ownership of some his shitty behavior. Frankly, I think the only way this "issue" between Matt and Zach will get resolved is if Matt and Zach have a private man to man conversation about it. No women allowed...just the two of them. Matt needs to understand that Zach, his son, felt like he was being treated like some stranger off the street making an offer for the house rather than his son who put what he could afford on the table.

Matt seems to have no differentiation between family and other folk when it comes to business dealings. I know that if my husband was in the position of owning a farm like this and wanted to keep some of it in the family, he would offer all the kids a part of it if they wanted it and then sell the rest. My husband would never ask for payment for something like this...he would just be happy that one of the kids would want to keep some of the farm for his family. After all, Matt has been dangling the farm in front of Zach and Jeremy for years yakking about the farm being a family legacy for them to hand down to their grandchildren. Apparently, that was never true especially when Matt saw the real estate market got hot and became a seller's market. Zach has every right to be hurt by Matt's tone deaf remarks that could be interpreted by Zach as a slap in the face...afterall he didn't ask Matt to hand the entire farm over to him for nothing...he asked to buy a portion of the farm and made an offer he and Tori could afford. It's probably hard for Zach to come to terms with the fact that his father is playing hardball with his son who has a growing family to take care of.

Zach, on the other and, has to move on from this dysfunctional relationship and have a real conversation with his father about his feelings..."punishing" his Dad by withholding the grandkids or barely speaking to him is immature and just hurts his own kids. While moving away probably was a rash decision at the time it can probably be a good thing for them to have a healthier relationship with Matt and Caryn. Time and distance can be a good thing but only if there is some sort of "airing of grievances" between them. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Redrum said:

They moved in October 2021 and they still seem pretty content in their place in Battle Ground. 

They've also repeatedly said they have crossed "moving to the farm" off their list of things to do. They sound pretty done with considering the farm. I mean, anything can happen but they don't seem to have returned to the farm with their heads down and their hands out. 

And Matt has made it pretty clear that he's relieved he doesn't have to sell to Zach. Why would he change his mind? He's got the property for sale for 4 million, I don't see him accepting less from Zach after all the big talk. 

Matt also rejected Jeremy's offer not too long ago. He'slooking to make a buttload of money on a sale...so much for keeping it in the family.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I think they’re all in for a big surprise when this housing market bubble bursts. 

Especially those that came in with more cash and paid more than the house was worth!

In our area homes were listed way above appraised value then a bidding war raising the prices even higher. 

The banks wouldn’t loan those exaggerated prices so buyers were coming up with cash to make up the difference.  Some of that cash came from parents taking home equity loans on their own homes to help their kids get into a home!

Reckoning day always comes doesn’t it!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Matt also rejected Jeremy's offer not too long ago. He'slooking to make a buttload of money on a sale...so much for keeping it in the family.

I could see him spending all the money and leaving nothing for the kids.  He pictures himself as self made and probably thinks they should do the same.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I guess we are in for more uncomfortable scenes with Matt and Z&T next episode.  Looks like Tori walks right past Matt in their home without even looking at him.  She is a real sore losing bitch and she is also frumpy.   That scene at the farm was so awkward, including Caryn uncomfortably yelling out  “Lilah Rae”.  She should have said remember me your full time babysitter!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I could see him spending all the money and leaving nothing for the kids.  He pictures himself as self made and probably thinks they should do the same.

He does like spending a lot of money on Knick knacks…bought so much schlock he had to store it all in a separate place. He even had an auction for his “collectibles” with almost no buyers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Caryn might have some extra pounds, but she’s fortunate to be so attractive.  She looks much younger than her years, imo.  And, she’s active, social and having fun. That’s quite an accomplishment in light of covid time we’ve had.  

I had extremely strong bonds with my grandparents and to see what Zach and Tori have done to alienate their kids from Matt sickens and infuriates me.  😔

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I had extremely strong bonds with my grandparents and to see what Zach and Tori have done to alienate their kids from Matt sickens and infuriates me.  😔

That's wonderful.  My kids had fantastic relationships with my mother and stepfather.  My father was toxic and my children only had very limited supervised contact with him.  We don't know what was said and how bad the "negotiations" went with Zach and Matt.  Matt knows to put a good spin on how he presents to the world.  He's very good at that.  Every situation has at least two sides.  So far Matt isn't showing that he has any remorse for how things went.  If Tori can be believed Matt said some very cutting things to Zach.  That can take time to get over especially if Matt doesn't take responsibility for his share of the issue.  Both sides need to make an effort to repair the damage.  It's noteworthy that both Zach and Jeremy had a rough go of trying to deal with Matt.  I'm sure there's more there than we know.  

• Love 9
(edited)

Tori was obnoxious in this episode and the previews don’t make her look too appealing either.

Zach was at least trying during the visit. Tori was a b@tch. Why show up if you’re going to act like that? Zach could have just brought Jackson.

Also the timeline is confusing. During Amy and Chris’s visit Tori looked heavier (pregnant already?) than during the farm visit.

Lilah seems afraid of all her grandparents and is speech delayed much like Jackson was. 

Edited by justduckey
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, justduckey said:

Tori was obnoxious in this episode and the previews don’t make her look to appealing either.

Zach was at least trying during the visit. Tori was a b@tch. Why show up if you’re going to act like that? Zach could have just brought Jackson.

Also the timeline is confusing. During Amy and Chris’s visit Tori looked heavier (pregnant already?) than during the farm visit.

Lilah seems afraid of all her grandparents and is speech delayed much like Jackson was. 

Was interesting that Jacob’s wife was shown.  Maybe with Jeremy no longer participating and Zach up in the air (at least re filming at the farm) they will give that couple a role.  I know about Jacob’s various issues with the show and the family but maybe he and his wife have realized how lucrative it can be.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

That's wonderful.  My kids had fantastic relationships with my mother and stepfather.  My father was toxic and my children only had very limited supervised contact with him.  We don't know what was said and how bad the "negotiations" went with Zach and Matt.  Matt knows to put a good spin on how he presents to the world.  He's very good at that.  Every situation has at least two sides.  So far Matt isn't showing that he has any remorse for how things went.  If Tori can be believed Matt said some very cutting things to Zach.  That can take time to get over especially if Matt doesn't take responsibility for his share of the issue.  Both sides need to make an effort to repair the damage.  It's noteworthy that both Zach and Jeremy had a rough go of trying to deal with Matt.  I'm sure there's more there than we know.  

I read an interview with Audrey Roloff and she said that she and Jeremy had started saving to purchase the farm after they got married. When they felt they had a decent amount to offer Matt backed off and said it wasn't enough. They were stunned. After years of Matt talking about keeping the farm in the family and making it seem that Jeremy would be the heir apparent, Matt wasn't interested any longer. Zach and Tori decided last year that they would see if Matt was interested in selling to them...sounds like the same response from Matt as he had to Jeremy's offer. Today I read that Matt is blaming the twins for not combining their offers and doing a joint purchase! They weren't interested in doing a deal like that and moved on...bottom line: Matt never really wanted to leave the farm to any of the kids...he never even wanted to sell them portions of the farm. He was stringing them along and enjoying the power trip he gets off on when he controls things like this. He sure found a way to accept an offer of $4 million from a stranger for a portion of the farm..I predict in another year or two he will sell off the rest of the farm for similar amounts and split his time between Hawaii and Arizona. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Was interesting that Jacob’s wife was shown.  Maybe with Jeremy no longer participating and Zach up in the air (at least re filming at the farm) they will give that couple a role.  I know about Jacob’s various issues with the show and the family but maybe he and his wife have realized how lucrative it can be.

Lilah gets zero interaction with her parents...they barely speak to her at all. They pick her up and then plop her down and walk away. When Jackson was that age they played with him, read stories to him and interacted all day with him. Of course her speech is delayed...no one ever talks to her! She isn't social because they don't socialize her! I don't think I've ever seen parents like this...it makes me sad to see how they ignore her and then Tori criticized her for not "doing anything" at the playground! How about you engage her with a ball or put her in a swing and swing her or do something with her! I never see them even hug or kiss her. It's all about Jackson, Jackson, Jackson....

• Sad 3
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

When was Jacob’s wife on??

(edited)
12 minutes ago, justduckey said:

When was Jacob’s wife on??

She was shown talking to Amy at the farm for a few seconds…. If you blinked you missed it

AD3077BC-2BE0-466C-AC4B-C5F54470F023.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Adiba said:

I will give Matt some credit for some of his big ideas that were successful. However, not all the credit goes exclusively to Matt, imo.

The kids (and Amy) were definitely used to create content for the show, too. The kids in particular had no choice about what parts of their childhood were filmed for $$. Zach was filmed in pain and vomiting when he had to have shunt surgery on his brain, for example. Jacob was whacked by the trebuchet. These were main features in episodes. These things meant viewers=ratings=$$.

I agree but also somebody set them all up to have everything their hearts desire without having to go to college, trade school or work a real job.  They continue along on a reality show. Well Zack and Tori do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I thought it had been said here? that the farm could not be broken up into parcels...that the two existing parcels had to stay intact, and yet, Matt seemed able to divide the north parcel into two? When thy were walking on Zack's land, I thought it looked like there was a huge puddle on the one portion, and wondered then if it ever flooded.

"Everything their hearts desire" doesn't include the childhood home apparently.

I also point out that Matt by getting his kids on a reality show got to quit his job and spend his time playing at projects and going on nice trips too. A lot of the massive improvements to the property came from the show money that Matt and not the kids controlled.

• Love 5
(edited)
21 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I thought it had been said here? that the farm could not be broken up into parcels...that the two existing parcels had to stay intact, and yet, Matt seemed able to divide the north parcel into two? When thy were walking on Zack's land, I thought it looked like there was a huge puddle on the one portion, and wondered then if it ever flooded.

I think they just can’t build another house if they split the north half further.  I think Matt wanted to sell Zach and Tori just the house and a few surrounding acres and keep the part with all the so-called attractions.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

.I predict in another year or two he will sell off the rest of the farm for similar amounts and split his time between Hawaii and Arizona. 

Sounds like a great idea. With the condition Matt is in I don't look for him to live to be a ripe old age. He should enjoy what time he has left. He can't even walk anymore and it's only going to get worse. His body is broken with arthritis and who knows what else. His kids can fend for themselves. They all should have their own money from the proceeds of doing the show for as long as they have. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

He sure found a way to accept an offer of $4 million from a stranger for a portion of the farm.

Wow they got an offer of $4 million already and he accepted it?  Didn’t know.

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Endora said:

I was surprised to hear that as well, where did @Hedgehog2022 get this information?

I googled and didn't see anything about Matt accepting an offer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

He sure found a way to accept an offer of $4 million from a stranger for a portion of the farm..

Where did you see this? I only see it as an active listing in numerous places.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think what is going on with Zack and Tori is that they don't wan't to wait for Matt to kick the bucket to get an inheritance. They want it now.   Matt most likely knows that his health will continue to deteriorate as he ages. He may get to the point that he needs full time care. The proceeds from the sale of the farm can be used to pay for this care. He also knows I am sure that Zack, and Jeremy are no going to help out with his care. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I think what is going on with Zack and Tori is that they don't wan't to wait for Matt to kick the bucket to get an inheritance. They want it now.   Matt most likely knows that his health will continue to deteriorate as he ages. He may get to the point that he needs full time care. The proceeds from the sale of the farm can be used to pay for this care. He also knows I am sure that Zack, and Jeremy are no going to help out with his care. 

Maybe the kids think if he gives them the money now the government will have to pay for his care rather than the family.  I know there are certain rules where the government will claw back the money given to family if it happens too close to when the person needs long term care.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Yes there is a look back period it used to be 5 years but I am not sure what it is now. Matt has way too many assets to play that game unless he goes bankrupt. And why should tax payers pay for his care if he has assets? Medicaid is welfare and this is what pays for a lot of nursing home care

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Endora said:

No offers that we know of...some of the reporting on this has been speculative. If he has offers he's keeping it close to the vest for now. I misspoke...apologies!

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I was surprised to hear that as well, where did @Hedgehog2022 get this information?

I googled and didn't see anything about Matt accepting an offer.

There have been conflicting stories about this...but doing some research today the most recent information is that Matt has put a portion of the farm up for sale for four million dollars. I'm pretty sure that any offers he is getting are hush hush for now. When he settles on an offer you can best bet he will let everyone know. Apologies for the confusion...I had to sift through a lot of sketchy online articles to find one that had good sourcing and reliable information.

• Like 1

How many shows do they film each year? 8 at the most I would think? Someone said they get $7000 per episode..is that each person, or each married couple? If per couple that would be less than $60,0000 a year. How does anyone buy a million dollar home making that little? I know they got a lump sum for doing past shows, but that must be long spent I would think? They seem to all live large except for Jacob.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

How many shows do they film each year? 8 at the most I would think? Someone said they get $7000 per episode..is that each person, or each married couple? If per couple that would be less than $60,0000 a year. How does anyone buy a million dollar home making that little? I know they got a lump sum for doing past shows, but that must be long spent I would think? They seem to all live large except for Jacob.

The last two years there were 16 episodes each season. Soapdirt says Zach makes $7K/episode and Tori makes $3K/episode.  So maybe they are pulling in $160K from the show.  And add in influencer money from Tori.

If that is accurate and they pulled $260k from their last house they could just afford it. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

So, Zach says Matt has to put more effort into having a relationship with his grandkids.  Hmmmm……it sounds like that’s a counteroffer. ☹️  Zach really is clueless.  I don’t think he and Tori realize that the more love your kids get the better.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7

It doesn't work well if the "love" has strings attached.  We don't know how transactional Matt has made the relationship.  The thing I noticed is how the other parents of the grandchildren aren't hanging around Matt all the time either.  

So much of what we saw of Matt and Jackson was show fodder and the airplane and train were TLC show projects.  It's hard to know what their actual relationship was. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

I think Zack would like to move on but one can see Tori isn’t and since Tori runs the show…here we are.

Matt vs Tori!

Tori is a real sour puss!

• Like 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Someone said they get $7000 per episode..is that each person, or each married couple?

I would speculate its "each" because I know it was revealed years ago that Matt and Amy get paid separately for their roles in the show.  Maybe the children get paid too??

In any event, I believe I read that Matt and Amy got far more than $7K/show (maybe 25K?) so there's that.

I have no idea if Tori and Zach have an agent who negotiates their contracts but the production company presumably is raking in the cash for what is essentially a "low-budget popular reality show"--not  a lot of location scenes/wardrobe) perhaps a more lucrative remunerative contract for them might be appropriate.

• Useful 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

It doesn't work well if the "love" has strings attached.  We don't know how transactional Matt has made the relationship.  The thing I noticed is how the other parents of the grandchildren aren't hanging around Matt all the time either.  

So much of what we saw of Matt and Jackson was show fodder and the airplane and train were TLC show projects.  It's hard to know what their actual relationship was. 

I personally think almost all of these people have strings attached to a certain extent.  Zach and Tori seemingly had little problem hanging out with Matt and Caryn when they thought they were getting the farm and using their babysitting services. They were there almost every day. Whether you’re dangling family properties or access to grandchildren it’s not good and if Zach and Tori were that concerned with Matt’s behavior before the deal went bad, then that’s even worse.  They would have basically been putting their kids in a toxic situation to get some “free” land. 

With that said, I think it’s actually better in the long run that they didn’t buy the farm because I think it would have caused more infighting with the whole family and Matt would be trying to micromanage everything they did with the farm.  The only thing I can say, is I don’t know why Z&T bought the particular house they did except for out of spite.  I’m not saying they couldn’t have moved, I actually think some space and a healthy boundary would be a good thing for all these people, but I mean the actual house.  I don’t know why they wouldn’t have asked some advice from Chris, unless they’re mad at him too, but then again, Zach blew off Chris’ advice about his previous house because Zach (Tori) knows everything. 

I do agree it’s hard to know any real relationships because this is a show and the show needs a “story”, so of course I’m speculating like everyone else.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 6/2/2022 at 7:14 PM, justduckey said:

Zach was at least trying during the visit. Tori was a b@tch.

And Tori has Zach's balls in her purse (or her fanny pack or the diaper bag) so that tells me who is large and in charge. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I personally think almost all of these people have strings attached to a certain extent.  Zach and Tori seemingly had little problem hanging out with Matt and Caryn when they thought they were getting the farm and using their babysitting services. They were there almost every day. Whether you’re dangling family properties or access to grandchildren it’s not good and if Zach and Tori were that concerned with Matt’s behavior before the deal went bad, then that’s even worse.  They would have basically been putting their kids in a toxic situation to get some ‘free” land. 

With that said, I think it’s actually better in the long run that they didn’t buy the farm because I think it would have caused more infighting with the whole family and Matt would be trying to micromanage a thing they did with the farm.  The only thing I can say, is I don’t know why Z&T bought the particular house they did except for out of spite.  I’m not saying they couldn’t have moved, I actually thing some space and a healthy boundary would be a good thing for all these people, but I mean the actual house.  I don’t know why they wouldn’t have asked some advice from Chris, unless they’re mad at him too, but then again, Zach blew off Chris’ advice about his previous house because Zach (Tori) knows everything. 

I do agree it’s hard to know any real relationships because this is a show and the show needs a “story”, so of course I’m speculating like everyone else.

This! Zach and Tori took full advantage of Matt and ChaCha’s childcare services and had no problem leaving the kids with them ALL THE TIME! 

in a preview for the new episode Matt has taken the time to drive all the way to Z&T’s new home and Tori walks right past him like the immature spoiled child that she is meanwhile Zach seems uncomfortable and tries to make small talk.

Toris family moved to Portland to be closer to her and her family and Tori decides to move away… she’s acting like a selfish child.

I think Tori seems more pissed off than Zach and I think part of the problem is that Tori has always felt second fiddle to Auj and she was counting on being the one to move in to the farmhouse and her and Zach being the new stars of the show and king and queen of the Roloff family and when that didn’t happen she couldn’t handle it and has been throwing tantrums ever since.

Auj married Jeremy the favorite son and Tori married his dwarf brother, Auj is way more successful with her MLM, books and online influencing… Tori often copies Auj with the merchandise she promotes, when Auj and Jers offer to buy the farm fell through Tori seemed very upbeat and excited hanging with Matt and ChaCha all the time even to the point where her and Zach were rude to Amy, remember them giving Amy the cold shoulder when she announced she was engaged to Chris?

Sure Zach said he didn’t want to discuss it on camera but looking back Zach and Tori acted like it was such a big deal and gave Amy the cold shoulder like “how dare she do that to them!!” 🙄 they’ve been cultivating a very entitled persona for a while now where everyone has to walk on eggshells for fear of upsetting them.

I’m really enjoying snarky Chris, he speaks his mind and doesn’t seem intimidated by them. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12

I can appreciate an opinionated Chris.  

I wonder if Tori ever watches the show to see how she comes across to the audience.  Perhaps she has some inner Kate Gosselin going.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I can appreciate an opinionated Chris.  

I wonder if Tori ever watches the show to see how she comes across to the audience.  Perhaps she has some inner Kate Gosselin going.  

I wonder that too. Tori has come across poorly to me the last couple of years, I missed when she first came on the show, so I don’t know how she always was but recently she seems quite awful and since I’m not particularly a fan of Matt or Amy, I can’t say I’d totally relate it to her attitude towards them.  

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I wonder that too. Tori has come across poorly to me the last couple of years, I missed when she first came on the show, so I don’t know how she always was but recently she seems quite awful and since I’m not particularly a fan of Matt or Amy, I can’t say I’d totally relate it to her attitude towards them.  

JMO but I liked Tori a lot when she first came on the scene, she was a breath of fresh air and seemed very sweet, humble and soft spoken compared to Auj who was outspoken, sort of loud and brash always bragging and acting holier than thou.

as a couple Tori and Zach weren’t as “in your face” every minute of the day like Jer and Auj and I think that’s why a lot of people preferred them.

Tori has done a 180 and now she’s just as intolerable as Auj if not more so.

• Like 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but I liked Tori a lot when she first came on the scene, she was a breath of fresh air and seemed very sweet, humble and soft spoken compared to Auj who was outspoken, sort of loud and brash always bragging and acting holier than thou.

as a couple Tori and Zach weren’t as “in your face” every minute of the day like Jer and Auj and I think that’s why a lot of people preferred them.

Tori has done a 180 and now she’s just as intolerable as Auj if not more so.

Thank you, I was searching for the word intolerable, that is very much Tori at this point.  I can’t believe this people are my age. They act like middle schoolers. I hope the scene were Tori totally ignores Matt is heavily edited because, it’s just preposterous! The little regard she and Zach showed about Tori’s family moving was incredible to me.  At first, I thought maybe they (the family) were ok with it, but I think it was Zach said her family being upset with the move too.  

• Love 3