Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: The Sip-N-See Stand Off

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And it's not always about how it directly affects you. If my friend beat her kids, that doesn't directly hurt me, but I'd be disgusted and never talk to them again. People who are liars, manipulators, con artists - they aren't good people. They don't have to directly do something TO you for you to want them out of their life. 

Edited just now by ghoulina.

If you really are/were friends with this child abuser wouldn't you want to say something to her to enlighten her to the fact that this is not a good thing? It could be a difficult conversation, I'm sure, but worth it if you can save the children. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GussieK said:

I do not want to hear again about Lydia''s husband''s vasectomy combined with potty training. Ugh. 

Why would someone as wooden as Peggy even dream of auditioning for this show?  She does not belong on TV. How did this come about? 

It could have been her husband Diko thinking it would give her something to do and be a springboard for their business to go national (if it isn't already). Remember that it was Terry Dubrow who got his wife Heather on this franchise, not Heather electing to join. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

If you really are/were friends with this child abuser wouldn't you want to say something to her to enlighten her to the fact that this is not a good thing? It could be a difficult conversation, I'm sure, but worth it if you can save the children. 

Not a real situation. I was just using an analogy to show how someone's actions may not directly affect YOU, but that you could still be so disgusted by them that you'd never want to talk to them again. Maybe it wasn't the best analogy, but MY children are currently being loud as hell and not letting me think. LOL

As for the girls on the show, I think everyone has made it clear TO Vicki that her behavior was reprehensible. She'll never own up to it. It's pointless. I'd just continue with the cold "hello" and nothing more. 

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It could have been her husband Diko thinking it would give her something to do and be a springboard for their business to go national (if it isn't already). Remember that it was Terry Dubrow who got his wife Heather on this franchise, not Heather electing to join. 

I was thinking something like that too.  The difference with Heather, though, is that she was a professional actress who starred in a network TV show and obviously had on-camera experience.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, snarts said:

It doesn't really matter if they don't talk to her when they spend every scene talking about her.  The entire season revolves around Vicki and the everyone's thoughts about her.  

It truly is pathetic! They say they don't care, but talk about Vicki every chance they get! It just makes no sense! I hope when they see themselves later, they'll shake their heads in shame over their own stupidity giving Vicki the whole season! She's all powerful you know and is punishing Shannon by putting weight on her and passing a rumor that's been buzzing around for years threatens the marriage of Tamra! Who knew an insurance salesman had that much influence over people?! lol! ;-)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, GussieK said:

I was thinking something like that too.  The difference with Heather, though, is that she was a professional actress who starred in a network TV show and obviously had on-camera experience.

I loved how she just went after Kelly's bad behavior at the Japanese restaurant. Ah memories. 

You are right about the previous experience so she'd be able to handle herself well and be mindful about her image. The difference between Heather and Peggy is chalk and cheese. 

• Love 8

Vicki's rant about millennials inventing Sip & See's - ugh.  Shut up.  Just because you've never heard of something doesn't meant they were just created whole cloth by the person who invited you.

I will note, however, that gifts were not expected at the ones I've been to.  Because they were my actual friends and I had been to their baby showers and that's where gifts were given.

• Love 13

I only was able to watch until Vicki started with the revisionist history and her claim that now she's done with "bad boys". Yeah, right.

12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Amber and Jim Marchese2.01 are going to make me shoot myself.  It's really not adorable to not understand American sayings when you've been here for decades.  I don't understand why she wants to appear stupid.

I'd do it too to avoid speaking with these gals.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, Mu Shu said:

Why does the baby have to wear a helmet?  Is she a stunt baby?

I couldn't find what I was looking for, but this is close enough:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/stunt-puppy/3008129?snl=1

2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Vicki's rant about millennials inventing Sip & See's - ugh.  Shut up.  Just because you've never heard of something doesn't meant they were just created whole cloth by the person who invited you.

I will note, however, that gifts were not expected at the ones I've been to.  Because they were my actual friends and I had been to their baby showers and that's where gifts were given.

What rant? She made one off the cuff comment! I never heard of it either! It's a SOUTHERN thing obviously! ;-)

• Love 1

Vicki is obsessed with casseroles!

Why wouldn't you take a gift when you see a friends baby for the first time? Especially if you were trying to get in to good graces with that person.

Someone has to help Shannon find something to wear other than ponchos, she is way to wealthy to dress badly.  I have noticed a lack of David this season.

Peggy is bringing what to the table? Boring. 

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Well, she lied to them. That hurts. I don't know about Tamra, because she's fake as hell. But I think Shannon truly cared for Vicki and considered her a close friend. She tried to help Brooks, by putting them in touch with doctors she knew. And here Vicki is making up all this crap - and then turning around and acting like Shannon's a MONSTER. If my friend lied to me about her boyfriend having cancer, I'd be pretty pissed too. Then Vicki told people Shannon's private business and tried to get them to use it against her on camera. She's vile. 

And it's not always about how it directly affects you. If my friend beat her kids, that doesn't directly hurt me, but I'd be disgusted and never talk to them again. People who are liars, manipulators, con artists - they aren't good people. They don't have to directly do something TO you for you to want them out of their life. 

Exactly that!

I think we all know people in our lives that we have distanced from or completely cut out of our lives because we didn't like the choices they made or agreed with their morals. Vicki showed a severe lack of character by faking cancer and then it got worse with how she acted afterwards.  She has never admitted to being a part in the scam and then started attacking the ladies. While it might not have directly impacted them, there is the side effects from Vicki lying about their marriages and also just the general negative association from being her friend. 

• Love 21

Peggy was not catching any of the phrases her husband was saying...have they never spoken to each other before? Those were common sayings, where has she been?

Side note, my husband had never heard of hair of the dog before he met me, I find him odd sometimes. :)

• Love 14
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

But wow, did Shannon NEED that alcohol right after they left the party? She needs to see a therapist and learn some coping skills. STAT. 

I am not saying that Shannon is not self medicating with food and alcohol but I thought that remark was rich coming from Tamra who was tossing back the rose like it was the water Shannon was drinking during the party.

• Love 20
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Peggy was not catching any of the phrases her husband was saying...have they never spoken to each other before? Those were common sayings, where has she been?

Side note, my husband had never heard of hair of the dog before he met me, I find him odd sometimes. :)

I'm not a drinker, but have only heard that saying on TV! I don't know anyone who uses it outside of bad programming! ;-)

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

It truly is pathetic! They say they don't care, but talk about Vicki every chance they get! It just makes no sense!

It makes perfect sense.   Its a storyline and their job talking about Vicki and Kelly.

I think its also a good thing because SOME people DO care about others even though it does not affect them personally.  Its called being a decent human being.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I am not saying that Shannon is not self medicating with food and alcohol but I thought that remarkable was rich coming from Tampa who was tossing back the rose like it was the water Shannon was drinking during the party.

She doesn't eat much so she can swill alcohol and put other people on the defensive while pretending to help! "You can't drink alcohol and order beef tenderloin" at the "Quiet Woman!" lol!

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
31 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I'm not a drinker, but have only heard that saying on TV! I don't know anyone who uses it outside of bad programming! ;-)

My neighbor said something about the "hair of the dog" just yesterday when we were discussing day drinking. 

• Love 8

The producers are really reaching for Vicki's purpose other than punching bag. "Huh, what ees a 'punching bag?'" --Peggy. OK the "adorable" fake barf noises, the everyone owes ME the OG an APOLOGY, the see how cute I am with the grandkids. She was so forced into the Sip-N-See.

Speaking of Millennials, quit dressing like one and get a decent bra, woman! And God, the heels on Vicki and these women. Can they maybe come down HALF an inch. No one can f***ing walk!

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

My neighbor said something about the "hair of the dog" just yesterday when we were discussing day drinking. 

Sorry, I've never associated with drunks! I can go weeks without a drink, but I'm well aware of some that can't go a day! Swilling a 6 or 12 pack of beer daily is quite common I'm sure, but luckily IDK anyone like that! ;-)

Peggy really is a sour and humorless human being. I gave her a break on the idioms, however, because I suspect that she and her husband probably speak to each other in Armenian when not on TV and she probably did the same with her friends growing up. Plus, she just had a double mastectomy,which must be very sad for her even if it is life saving.

Kelly Dodd is the most loathsome, soul less cow and no wonder her husband doesn't want to fuck her. She is the worst and the way she recounted what happened during her chat with Shannon and Tamara was bullshit. She completely exaggerated some things. For example, Shannon simply said we were told you knew we were going to be at Quiet Woman and Kelly turned it into something else like they were barraging her with comments and questions. I think she needs major therapy.

I still like Shannon and the dress she bought for Aspen was nice and classy just like she is. She does talk a lot about the weight but at least she's being honest about the struggle, and it is hard to lose weight at a certain age, especially when you have appetites. I think that she talks about it it so much because she feels very self-conscious. She needs to hit that gym, though. That will help a lot. It was very smart of her to just stick to water during the sip and see while those Vicky/Kelly bitches were there as alcohol obviously enhances one's emotions, so she deserved the post-party vodka. Tamara had some nerve commenting on it when we saw her slam at least 5 glasses of champagne. She's a shady bitch.

Vicky is scum and I hope they take her down. She is as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside and Shannon should never be friends with her again. She and Kelly were despicable when they were talking about Shannon's weight in the car on the way home. And the outfit she bought for Aspen was as tacky as she is.

Lydia sucks.

I miss Heather. They should do a clips show with her offering commentary on these classless bitches.

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Turn of phrase? What is this turn of phrase?  How do you turn a phrase, that's ridiculous. 

Buy me an iPhone!

Unfortunately we have bastardized our own language with slangs and what you call "turning of a phrase!" My European friends commented back in the 70's how beautiful they thought it was, but over the last couple decades it's become a travesty what we've done to the English language! Living out in California I was almost offended when it was proposed to make "Ebonics" the official language in Oakland; communication had dropped to an all time low to compensate that hard! Call me old fashioned, but I do miss it when we actually spoke English! ;-)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

I only was able to watch until Vicki started with the revisionist history and her claim that now she's done with "bad boys". Yeah, right.

Brooks was scum of the earth, but it irritates me how she acts like she was some naive little flower, manipulated by this badass on his motorcycle. Like BROOKS was the only thing wrong. No, you were with a "bad boy" because you are BAD. Water seeks its own level and all that....

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I am not saying that Shannon is not self medicating with food and alcohol but I thought that remark was rich coming from Tamra who was tossing back the rose like it was the water Shannon was drinking during the party.

Oh absolutely. Shannon even commented on how many she'd had. It was funny, Tamra was throwing back drinks during the party, Shannon was all composed then runs for the vodka after it's over. Different styles, same result. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Brooks was scum of the earth, but it irritates me how she acts like she was some naive little flower, manipulated by this badass on his motorcycle. Like BROOKS was the only thing wrong. No, you were with a "bad boy" because you are BAD. Water seeks its own level and all that....

Oh absolutely. Shannon even commented on how many she'd had. It was funny, Tamra was throwing back drinks during the party, Shannon was all composed then runs for the vodka after it's over. Different styles, same result. 

I was taught some women are helpless to their heart and allow bad behavior in their men! It happens enough to hear about it everyday! The abuse is usually verbal, which is what Vicki supposedly was allowing, then there's the physical abuse which begins with the verbal! I would think you guys would be more sympathetic to her plight! They were supposedly friends! It wasn't like Vicki pulled a "Madoff" and ripped them off! I was more offended by Meghan actually calling doctors and clinics snooping about someone's treatment! Who the fk does she think she is? I'm shocked more of you aren't more appalled by that regardless of what she discovered! She's a CHILD who thought nothing of going into someone else's business even though it wasn't affecting anything in her pathetic life! I'm still mad about it and won't give the b!tch a break; even giving birth to a beautiful little girl! She doesn't deserve it from marrying a man with a dying ex-wife to actually befriending her to the end! That's cold in so many ways if you look at it through my twisted lens of long life! lol! 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wasn't it in the previous ep that Vicki said she still misses Brooks and would do it again? I just cannot deal with Vicki's B.S. any longer.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Pepe the Prawn said:

If the poster (Mu Shu) who commented about having the mind of a scientist, despite having a flat head, was an actual scientist, you would know that science is about advancement  in technology, understanding why conditions occur, and what we can do to prevent conditions from having long term consequences.  Yes, it is serious, and dismissing Meghan and others for doing the right thing for their baby's health and well-being is the wrong attitude.  

Exactly!!!  We are lucky to live in an age where child mortality rates are lower and people don't suffer as they once did.  I'll never understand anyone who longs for the days of no medical interventions, vaccinations, or studies that prolong and make life better.  Oh, those glorious days of horrible disease and dying.  It must have been so much better to watch children in iron lungs from polio rather than coddling them like we do now.  So much better to have a sick and dying child than to be called (horrors) a speshul snowflake for actually utilizing the science and medicine available to us and being grateful for it.  UUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Kudos to you Pepe for being an informed, caring parent and caring for your little one!!  Best of everything to you both!!!

• Love 9
14 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

it's official -  i can't stand peggy.  she is  deliberately being obtuse

What you mean obtuse?  Obtuse, what you mean?

This woman was raised in Burbank-her phoniness drives me nuts.

What you mean beating dead horse?  What you mean cold? What is coal?

• Love 21

Well, she lied to them. That hurts. I don't know about Tamra, because she's fake as hell

Tamra was a friend to Vicki.  When Tamra realized Vicki was dating a shady liarface looser, she tried to tell her, hey your boyfriend is kind of a DB.  Like you would hope your friends would tell you, right?  But Vicki would not hear any of it, and retaliated further against Tamra for pointing this out.  When it all came out, oh gee whoops, he really was a lying DB, Vicki was emboldened even more to ask for sympathy and apologies, and be angry at those who went against her.  In the beginning of last season Vicki did apologize and asked Tamra to forgive her (at Kelley's house, on the beach), and Tamra said yes, I forgive you.  Even after that, Vicki still talked shit about Tamra and her husband.  Sorry, but no.  Everyone wants to be like "what about forgiveness" but sometimes people are just shitty human beings and you are better off removing them from your life.  Vicki fits into this category.

This from the bitch who stayed in Slade's business about his ill son and child support payments. This from the bitch who recruited Slade's baby mama, who is dealing with her child having cancer, to appear on the show in order to get back at Slade and Gretchen. This from the "You went to Bass Lake" bitch.

Difference: Tamra was never friends with Slade.  Or Gretchen.  There was no friendship to destroy, no betrayal of confidence, because they did not like each other and were never friends.  Vicki and Tamra were actually friends that hung out, and had a real relationship as friends.  Things were said out of line by both of them.  But Vicki makes it her policy that if you are going to hit her, she will come back at you harder, and when you make that your life code, don't expect to keep many friendships.

• Love 23
28 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Tamra was a friend to Vicki.  When Tamra realized Vicki was dating a shady liarface looser, she tried to tell her, hey your boyfriend is kind of a DB.  Like you would hope your friends would tell you, right?  But Vicki would not hear any of it, and retaliated further against Tamra for pointing this out.  When it all came out, oh gee whoops, he really was a lying DB, Vicki was emboldened even more to ask for sympathy and apologies, and be angry at those who went against her.  In the beginning of last season Vicki did apologize and asked Tamra to forgive her (at Kelley's house, on the beach), and Tamra said yes, I forgive you.  Even after that, Vicki still talked shit about Tamra and her husband.  Sorry, but no.  Everyone wants to be like "what about forgiveness" but sometimes people are just shitty human beings and you are better off removing them from your life.  Vicki fits into this category.

Difference: Tamra was never friends with Slade.  Or Gretchen.  There was no friendship to destroy, no betrayal of confidence, because they did not like each other and were never friends.  Vicki and Tamra were actually friends that hung out, and had a real relationship as friends.  Things were said out of line by both of them.  But Vicki makes it her policy that if you are going to hit her, she will come back at you harder, and when you make that your life code, don't expect to keep many friendships.

I wasn't watching those early days, but I'm pretty sure Gretchen and Tamra got together for at least a season or 2 and were as "thick as thieves" going into the reunions! It was officially over with them when Slade latched on to his latest meal-ticket! Tamra hated that guy's guts for some reason! That battle royale between Slade and Tamra was so memorable, I wished I could find the clip somewhere! Slade got fed up with Tamra undermining him, talking about what a bum he was for not working! He snapped back on her commenting on how she got her money; "sucking off" this person and that person! I was rolling on the floor because it was obviously true! lol! She stormed off the set of course and made a call to another HW no longer on the show trying to get the facts so she could go back at Slade I guess! Check back; ANYBODY? ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7

I think lumping Brooks in with "Bad Boys" is an insult to bad boys everywhere.  Almost always, there is something dangerously attractive about a true bad boy...a balding, paunchy, classless, almost-senior-citizen, shady, dishonest, creepy guy cannot nor ever will be a Bad Boy.

I haven't been watching much this season...a few glimpses here and there.  I did see Kelly (wins for most horrible housewife ever) repeating a conversation to Vicky that she apparently had with Shannon and Tamra.  Ugh; when the two most likable Housewives in a franchise are Shannon and Tamra...you know the show is off the rails.  It is obvious that Heather leaving left a big hole; not that the show was much better when she was on.  She would fit in better with the New York HW's.  

The show is so boring that even most of the comments here have bordered on Low Energy.  When the most interesting thing to discuss is Megan's baby's hat/cap/headgear whatever it was (could not tell from the picture)...you might as well pull the plug on this particular franchise.  And that is sad because it was the first one and I used to so look forward to it.  Now I only watch the New Yorkers...at least you get a few laughs and none of the ladies is particularly hateful or loathsome.  Not even Ramona.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Kemper said:

I think lumping Brooks in with "Bad Boys" is an insult to bad boys everywhere.  Almost always, there is something dangerously attractive about a true bad boy...a balding, paunchy, classless, almost-senior-citizen, shady, dishonest, creepy guy cannot nor ever will be a Bad Boy.

I haven't been watching much this season...a few glimpses here and there.  I did see Kelly (wins for most horrible housewife ever) repeating a conversation to Vicky that she apparently had with Shannon and Tamra.  Ugh; when the two most likable Housewives in a franchise are Shannon and Tamra...you know the show is off the rails.  It is obvious that Heather leaving left a big hole; not that the show was much better when she was on.  She would fit in better with the New York HW's.  

The show is so boring that even most of the comments here have bordered on Low Energy.  When the most interesting thing to discuss is Megan's baby's hat/cap/headgear whatever it was (could not tell from the picture)...you might as well pull the plug on this particular franchise.  And that is sad because it was the first one and I used to so look forward to it.  Now I only watch the New Yorkers...at least you get a few laughs and none of the ladies is particularly hateful or loathsome.  Not even Ramona.

I'm not about to scrutinize people's choices to mate with because everyone's tastes are different! For all we know, Brooks very well may have had a lot to offer! We can't tell by him being on TV! Ron Jeremy's nothing to look at, but he did fairly well for himself and had a HUGE following another lifetime ago! ;-)

• Love 3

Maybe the most intelligent conversation all evening was the discussion where Meghan wanted to discover why Vicki was hurt by Shannon and Tamra.  There may be some history with Tamra, and Vicki needs to think back when she cut Shannon out of her life for asking that Brooks cooperate with some sort of proof (for the others) about his alleged illness.   I believe on the previews shown on WWHL, Vicki made some comment about wanting to punch them in the face for not wanting to be her friend.  

Vicki will have hell to pay for commenting on how vast Shannon had become.  Kelly didn't exactly quote Shannon correctly.  Shannon did not blame Vicki for her weight gain.  She said she was angry and stressed and let herself go after VIcki's comments.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Not only that, but she used the term "milleniums".  Not the same thing, Vicki!!  (For the record, there are a lot of people who also say "millenium" instead of "millenial" and it drives me crazy with them, as well!)

Earlier in the episode, she was talking about Tamra meeting up with Kelly and she said: "This is Tamra's motive. Let's get together and talk and put everything behind us but still talk shit behind your back" or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure she meant to say it's Tamra's MO. Not motive. Stupid Vickie.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe the most intelligent conversation all evening was the discussion where Meghan wanted to discover why Vicki was hurt by Shannon and Tamra.  There may be some history with Tamra, and Vicki needs to think back when she cut Shannon out of her life for asking that Brooks cooperate with some sort of proof (for the others) about his alleged illness.   I believe on the previews shown on WWHL, Vicki made some comment about wanting to punch them in the face for not wanting to be her friend.  

Vicki will have hell to pay for commenting on how vast Shannon had become.  Kelly didn't exactly quote Shannon correctly.  Shannon did not blame Vicki for her weight gain.  She said she was angry and stressed and let herself go after VIcki's comments.

The inference was there; "this is Vicki's fault I'm a beast!" How many times does she have to express it? Shannon's performed the same spiel many times to perfect strangers like Lydia, Peggy, her trainers, her psychic?, and the waitresses taking her food and drink orders! ;-)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Ha!, just like peanut allergies, gluten allergies , back sleeping, side sleeping, stomach sleeping, non- vaccination, ADD, ADHD, and all the rest of the special snowflake bullshit the medical profession is trying to sell to parents now since all of this shit is nonsense. They gotta make a buck somehow.

???

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

The inference was there; "this is Vicki's fault I'm a beast!" How many times does she have to express it? Shannon's performed the same spiel many times to perfect strangers like Lydia, Peggy, her trainers, her psychic?, and the waitresses taking her food and drink orders! ;-)

I don't think Shannon implied  it was Vicki fault.  I do think she has let the world know that Vicki's comments about David beating her and calling her a liar were very hurtful.  Last year Vicki was blackmailing Shannon with the gossip and claimed she would unlock the box and release the secret if Shannon wasn't nicer to her.  So Shannon and Tamra were nice to Vicki.  What Vicki hadn't counted on was Kelly being such a vicious bitch.  Vicki needs to learn the basics of blackmail, the first being don't quasi share the goods.  

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Shannon implied  it was Vicki fault.  I do think she has let the world know that Vicki's comments about David beating her and calling her a liar were very hurtful.  Last year Vicki was blackmailing Shannon with the gossip and claimed she would unlock the box and release the secret if Shannon wasn't nicer to her.  So Shannon and Tamra were nice to Vicki.  What Vicki hadn't counted on was Kelly being such a vicious bitch.  Vicki needs to learn the basics of blackmail, the first being don't quasi share the goods.  

That's why I said "infer" and you said "imply!" They are different, but I won't go on about it! I might be accused of attacking you! lol! ;-)

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Shannon implied  it was Vicki fault.  I do think she has let the world know that Vicki's comments about David beating her and calling her a liar were very hurtful.

She sure has let the world know. Over and over and over again. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

The supposed "poopy" smell in the store. By the way there were no small children shown in the store when they were there.

It seems there were, just not on camera. From Vicki's blog:

Shopping at the baby clothing store was interesting to say the least. There was a mother in there with her child, who obviously had a very bad smelling dirty diaper who shopped like there was no issue at all. It was the most rancid disgusting smell we have ever smelled and was at the point I almost had to leave the store. It was crazy to us she didn’t excuse herself, change the diaper and come back in to shop. Wow!

I wouldn't yak or gag a la Vix and Kelly but also wouldn't be thrilled if I found myself in a fairly small environment with someone who was carrying a fully loaded baked potato and not addressing it, be it using the boutique's loo or dashing out to the car for a quick change.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-12/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-gunvalson-im-hurt-by-all

• Love 1
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Who doesn't self-medicate in some fashion or another while watching (or later commenting on) this shitshow?  

2 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Moi.  A few times in my life.   Apparently the victim of much more than just bad programming.  Vodka & Cheetos for breakfast the morning after a particularly trying episode of TRHoOC may, or may not, have happened, as have chocolate chip cookies & ice cream.  Hey, we all have our coping mechanisms.

Now, can I also blame Vicky for my post menopausal Buddha belly?  :-)

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

@SCS  I loved the part of the blog where Vicki actually states that she's actually taken some time to reflect on what she did wrong. How long...one minutes worth? 

I don't read blogs, but self reflection & Vicky?  Nope.  I'm shocked that this clever machine actually allowed me to type that term in the same sentence as Vicky's name.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

@SCS  I loved the part of the blog where Vicki actually states that she's actually taken some time to reflect on what she did wrong. How long...one minutes worth? 

Yes, that's her story and she's sticking to it, LOL. For Vix, at this point, I imagine it's a finite money thing and she'll create her own reality til the Bravo checks stop. 

1 hour ago, BloggerAloud said:

RHOC has really been reduced to watch a bunch of women with various amounts of money show up to parties to not talk to each other for  a check.

Or what bloggeraloud said. 

• Love 4