Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thank You and Good Night

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I say so as well! I played for 30 years and taught myself while in college! Lu's tennis game does suck! SORRY! She's not a good teacher; Tom's as lame as she is! If she lost to him, she's not even playing tennis! She running around a court picking up balls after she missed it into the net! ;-)

• Love 4

I think there is a happy medium between WISHING hurt on her and feeling bad for her. I didn't actively want her to get burned, but I don't really have any sympathy for her that it did. I think she knew exactly how dumb this marriage was and was too prideful to admit it. To her, it was more shameful to call off a wedding than to file for divorce. She wanted to prove everyone wrong and have her big day. I just can't muster up my "give a fuck" for this one. 

tenor.gif

Luann falls hard when she falls for a guy and refuses to see anything negative about him until the facts hit her hard in the face.

You mean the way this hit her in the face, and she chose to ignore it and double down and make the wedding happen anyway?

0825-luann-inset-810x960.jpg

• Love 16
Just now, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Second, third and fourth this!!!

I wouldn't even go into Carole's apartment seeing as she's sealed those walking pee machines in their! The smell would nauseate me and I'd start getting an itchy nose within minutes! ;-(

• Love 2
3 hours ago, beaker73 said:

I really hate Sonja.  "He tossed me like a salad."  Eew.  Grow the fuck up. 

That was gross, and BS when she said that. In my assessment, you know, from professional experience of dreadful cocktail parties and listening to drunks at family reunions (sarcasm font) that people who talk like that are NOT actually getting it like they want it. If you have to brag- your game doesn't match up. 

I think Fenchie has an arrangement with Sonja....... but it's a cash one where he pays her to get on screen.  She needs the $ plus storyline. And Sonja with her eye on the real prize, another Morgan level May December wedding,  being with a younger man might just might attract another rich old guy who's ego needs to steal her away from a young whippersnapper, and judging by Frenchies blog he needs the exposure.  Again, my gaydar pings. No Academy Award this season for Sonja trying to sell us that as her bf. Seriously. Why did he skip town the very day of a party honoring Sonja? He has a hotel but can't fly six hours later? 

Sonjas use of the word " underwears " cemented it. Overacting to be cute. No Sonja, NO. 

• Love 9
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, Natalie68 said:

For some reason the missing tooth didn't bother me.  Its part of his job and as long as he keeps that tooth in except for eating I am cool.  I dated a semi pro skateboarder at one time and he also was missing a front tooth from his job.  The ass talk?  REALLY bothered me.  I do not like seeing/hearing ANYONE being sexually harassed.  Doesn't matter what sex the person is they are not a piece of meat.  These ladies should know better.  Tins and what was it Dabney?  Those gals certainly like that look don't they?  It looks just as dated on Dab as it did on Tins.  They are going to be rocking those curls at 80.  

Looking just like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Right, she has said that they both decided to end their marriage and that both filed, she has never said that she "filed first", only Bravo/production said that. Who knows why both filed, I don't understand that either unless Luann wanted everyone to know she was done with the marriage as well, not just that Tom wanted out but that she did as well. I don't think Tom is a "gentleman" and have never thought that. LOL

For a paycheck! LOL

I'm not sure Tom has any respect for any woman, let alone Luann! Do we know for sure that Luann know for a fact that Tom was on a date that night? I'm not sure she did but either way, that behavior is on him, not Luann IMO. That said, if she did know he was on a "date" with someone else, shame on her for not telling him to meet up with her the next night or at a later time/date. 

paraphrasing, she said something like He's a man and she's a woman and they can do what they want (when talking to Ramona).  My impression was she knew and didn't care.  She wanted what she wanted.  It was like when they met the pirate.  Sonja seemed to want him but Lu went balls in for him (despite having a boyfriend) and was quite possessive.  I think she is quite accustomed to taking what she wants when she wants it and uses her sexuality to get it.  Problem is she tried to make one a keeper before getting to know him.  Not sure what her motivation was be it money, status as a married, the thrill of the 'get' or what.  Once the train was out of the station she was hellbent on making it seem like it was the best thing ever.  A bit too enthusiastically to seem sincere.

• Love 13
On 8/10/2017 at 1:03 PM, JD5166 said:

Mindy/Missy is a pathetic beast I gu as she is THE WINNER

For someone to have won there needs to be a prize. Tom is no prize.

So he couldn't stay faithful to Lu and that's Lu's fault? Is that really the scuttlebutt? People are a mystery/misery.

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, raiderred1 said:

I had to have a total hysterectomy(with ovaries removed) 2 years ago and never experienced them and MANY other disturbing symptoms of instant menopause, it is absolutely no joke. I am even on HRT and tried many different ones at different doses and have not found the right one yet and it is miserable.  Those of you that go into menopause gradually feel lucky because being thrown in it literally overnight is life changing and not in a good way.  After going through all of this, I do not find any humor in menopause jokes-NONE.

Sorry to get off of topic. 

I went through the same thing with the hysterectomy.  Tried everything, prescription meds, supplements, teas and nothing helped until I got a estrogen patch.  Horrible. Ramona might still be getting symptoms and menopause and this might explain her horrible mean moods. Just kidding.  

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, Luann falls hard when she falls for a guy and refuses to see anything negative about him until the facts hit her hard in the face. She isn't the first woman to believe they can change the bad boy into a good husband and she won't be the last. LOL

Maybe. I'm cynical. So I tend to think she fell more for the marriage than the man. 

At any rate, it wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't so damn smug about her rose. 

37 minutes ago, ladle said:

I disagree.  Case in point: Rocco. 

I don't think Rocco's been up her hoo haw.

• Love 9

So he couldn't stay faithful to Lu and that's Lu's fault? Is that really the scuttlebutt? People are a mystery/misery.

I don't think anyone is saying it is Luann's fault per se. Just that this wasn't exactly something she was blindsided with.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

If she's got good insulation, the heat was on and a southern exposure on those huge windows it could get very hot in there.  Beth also had on a turtleneck sweater and a long wool coat.  I think it was probably warm but she seemed to be referring also to the stuffiness.

I was thinking she was referring to the cat box smell in a kinda polite way.  I agree with a poster above about Carole using those small screens that expand.  She could put them in the top of the window so she gets air but the screens are too high for the kittens to get to.

7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Let me tell you this line right here makes me LOL!  I am beginning to suspect Lu isn't as confident as she lets on.  I think she has a ton of bravado and plays a good game.  Her talking Tom up pre wedding/post wedding was not the sound of a confident woman.  It was a woman trying to convince herself and others that he is peachy keen, best lover to lover, best partner, SHE'S MARRIED!, WE GOT THE YACHT!, type of thing.  Her ability to move on from bad things also could be her way of self protection.  I also think she is trying to emulate the older woman who was her 'mentor' pre Alex.  I could also be talking out of my behind and am completely wrong.  

Yeah, I think you're right, and I was surprised it took me this long to understand the full extent of it. She's a beautiful woman, easily the most effortless amongst the ladies, and seemingly could fit in with a number of social circles, so it's a bit surprising that she jumped so hard at Tom. I don't know what happened between her and Jacques, but he seemed like a much better fit for her. They had an ease between them that was so painfully missing with her and Tom. Surely there are more Jacques-types in New York? Or in Europe? Her kids are old enough now she could travel back and forth to see them. 

Other random thoughts about the episode:

Dorinda looked fantastic in that pink furry shrug that she had at the party! I wish I could pull one of those off, but I think my shoulders are too broad.

I think Tinsley's early/teenage marriage stunted her emotional growth. She went from her parents' house/money to her husband's house/money, and then into one relationship that appears to have been pretty emotionally immature (among other things). It shows in how she approaches the world, how she dresses, and interacts with the ladies. She's never really stopped being 17.  It'd be good for her to spend some time on her own, and has she ever held a job of any type? (fat chance, I know). Even a socialite like her could find something useful to do with her time, like charity work or opening a boutique.  Instead she's rushed into a new relationship with another rich guy who will take care of her.

Sonja betrayed her shaky financial situation in front of that whole crowd by how much she lost it over that $5000 gift card. She also has acted crazy this whole season, all over the place with her attitude towards Tinsley. I can't quite figure out what set her off so much, other than jealousy and some twisted assumptions that Tinsley was going to be some sort of surrogate daughter to Sonja. It never made sense to me.

I am one of the few on here who is a Bethenny fan, I generally love her, even when she's being obnoxious, but WOAH, way to drop that "Tinsley drinks vodka at 8am" tidbit with no context! Where has this storyline been all season?? Eh, can't have all the ladies getting along too well or it makes for a boring reunion. So well done, Bethenny and producers. 

Edited by candle96
  • Love 9

I have no clue why anyone would want to be with someone like Tom but there appears to be a lot of women still trying to get with him!

Dickmatization.

Why does she always have to snark all over events that aren't hers? 

She's a bitch. She's the Bethenny fucking bitchy witch. She's a bitchy witch. That's who she is.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I wouldn't even go into Carole's apartment seeing as she's sealed those walking pee machines in their! The smell would nauseate me and I'd start getting an itchy nose within minutes! ;-(

It doesn't have to be that way with pets.  My cats aren't "walking pee machines."  They go at normal intervals throughout the day in the litterbox.  They also have access to the backyard when we're home.   Any responsible cat owner knows how to handle a litterbox and avoid the smell.  I can't remember how many dogs Carole has.  I'm assuming she has multiple puppy pads for them and picks them up promptly after each use?  Hopefully she takes them out for a walk several times a day.  Not that I don't like small dogs, but they seem more needy than a cat.  A litterbox is easy to take care of.    I love my cats.  It is worth the effort to keep their box tidy and clean.  Keeps them healthy too. 

• Love 9

So according to Tinsley, the party was in the works since she decided to move in with Sonja yet Tinsley never brought this up with Sonja to ask about a guest list OR spoke to Connor to get her phone book of contacts. Instead she tells Ramona to invite people. I did laugh one of the first guests was the one Bethenny called part of the Star Wars Cantina.

Does anyone find it strange that Tinsley’s sister Dabney was there and yet the alleged person that binds them (Dale Mercer) was not in attendance? Have we ever had a scene of Dale and Sonja – such “close friends”? I don’t even remember them hanging out together at Ramona’s apt party.

PS: Anyone catch the scene of Tinsley introducing Dabney to Scott? Tom is in the background – being pervy and totally checking out Dabney

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It doesn't have to be that way with pets.  My cats aren't "walking pee machines."  They go at normal intervals throughout the day in the litterbox.  They also have access to the backyard when we're home.   Any responsible cat owner knows how to handle a litterbox and avoid the smell.  I can't remember how many dogs Carole has.  I'm assuming she has multiple puppy pads for them and picks them up promptly after each use?  Hopefully she takes them out for a walk several times a day.  Not that I don't like small dogs, but they seem more needy than a cat.  A litterbox is easy to take care of.    I love my cats.  It is worth the effort to keep their box tidy and clean.  Keeps them healthy too. 

I don't understand! Regardless of what you think of the situation, it's been said those cats/dogs are sealed in that apt. with no air and they do pee all over the place; ripping up the drapes and couch! I'm not blind or deaf yet! Thanks! ;-)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think there is a happy medium between WISHING hurt on her and feeling bad for her. I didn't actively want her to get burned, but I don't really have any sympathy for her that it did. I think she knew exactly how dumb this marriage was and was too prideful to admit it. To her, it was more shameful to call off a wedding than to file for divorce. She wanted to prove everyone wrong and have her big day. I just can't muster up my "give a fuck" for this one. 

We really don't know Lu's true feelings, nor do we know what Tom told her.  In any event, I feel sorry for her and hate she is going to be told over and over again, "I told you so".

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

We really don't know Lu's true feelings, nor do we know what Tom told her.  In any event, I feel sorry for her and hate she is going to be told over and over again, "I told you so".

Why feel sorry? Only one person seemed to support this and Dorinda's not the best judge of character! IDK how you can get around such a colossal mistake; esp. since she was bragging so much about it for so long? ;-)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That was gross, and BS when she said that. In my assessment, you know, from professional experience of dreadful cocktail parties and listening to drunks at family reunions (sarcasm font) that people who talk like that are NOT actually getting it like they want it. If you have to brag- your game doesn't match up. 

I think Fenchie has an arrangement with Sonja....... but it's a cash one where he pays her to get on screen.  She needs the $ plus storyline. And Sonja with her eye on the real prize, another Morgan level May December wedding,  being with a younger man might just might attract another rich old guy who's ego needs to steal her away from a young whippersnapper, and judging by Frenchies blog he needs the exposure.  Again, my gaydar pings. No Academy Award this season for Sonja trying to sell us that as her bf. Seriously. Why did he skip town the very day of a party honoring Sonja? He has a hotel but can't fly six hours later? 

Sonjas use of the word " underwears " cemented it. Overacting to be cute. No Sonja, NO. 

Yeah, when Frenchie in his bucktoothed glory told Sonja, with an air quote to ignore 'those beetches' my gaydar exploded. 

• Love 6

Everything Luann has said about Tom will bite her in the ass.

I'm pretty sure she said she got in line and when it was her turn, he picked her to marry.

One of her TH shots:

I look forward, the other ladies are in my rear view mirror, I'm leaving the jealous bitches behind

Flashback Friday

• Love 18
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Luann is a flawed human being.  She's quite self-involved.  I think that scene last season in which Jules was trying to talk about her hospitalized father and Luann just ignored her and kept talking about herself was pretty telling.  However, Luann is attractive, fit, stylish... She speaks several languages and she seems to enjoy culture and adventure (Am I writing a singles ad for her or what?).  She is pleasant enough company and seems to dote on men she's in a relationship with.  She is, in many ways, a catch.  So I don't understand how the best she could do was this grifter who resembles a human garbanzo bean.  Does not compute.  Really . 

I think Luann and Catelyn Jenner are the same person

omg...Edgar is real!!

Even has a pic with Sir Paul and Morgan Freeman....huh

lololol

http://edgarvaudeville.com/

Edited by Christi
  • Love 4
On 8/10/2017 at 4:25 PM, HunterHunted said:

Why do you think she was initially interested in Tom D'Agostino.

Sonja: D'Agostino...hmmm.

Tom: NOT THE GROCERY STORE SONJA. I have a company that prints and makes promotional materials. 

Sonja: Oh...okay...well...let's just fuck once a year.

Sonja only got thrown a bald bonja by terrible, awful, no good, very bad Tom once every two years.  

I thought B's hockey player didn't deserve her dumb and thinks-she's-cool objectification but that man is indeed FOINE, teef or no teef.  She looked great at the party but was a petty, nasty viper bitch about Tinsley.  It's pathetic.  Nothing's ever enough to make her not spray misery.

I loved Dorinda's look at the party, and her saying directly if theoretically drunkenly that Sonja wasn't gracious.  Understatement.

Ramona looked glittery and like an about to rupture cheap-assed balloon.  Ugly.  Tacky.  Vile to the end.  "What's wrong with me?"  Well, I don't have forever, so let's just say everything, because it's true.  Enjoy your lonely life!

Tinsley and Scott are cute.  Can we stop saying she never thanked or gave ungrateful Sonja a gift when she's shown giving her stuff on camera before Mexico?  The party was really nice.  Which is unfortunate.

Sonja is worthless.  Beneath contempt and not cute.  Also, wash your drawers. 

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Everything Luann has said about Tom will bite her in the ass.

I'm pretty sure she said she got in line and when it was her turn, he picked her to marry.

One of her TH shots:

I look forward, the other ladies are in my rear view mirror, I'm leaving the jealous bitches behind

Flashback Friday

She put all her eggs in TOM's basket and he smashed them to the ground! Why anyone is surprised is amazing to see and hear! ;-)

• Love 3

No no no, Luann is the serene Goddess sent down from heaven to charm and seduce us all. Even gay men mentally masturbate about pouring honey all over her nubile naked body just so they can lick it off of her. She farts vanilla scented rainbows and shoots cancer curing laser beams from her eyes.

The fault was all with Tom.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I don't understand! Regardless of what you think of the situation, it's been said those cats/dogs are sealed in that apt. with no air and they do pee all over the place; ripping up the drapes and couch! I'm not blind or deaf yet! Thanks! ;-)

Where has this been said? Carole asks folks when they come over if it smells like pee because she is concerned it does. Everyone has said no. Everyone includes both Ramona and Bethenny, two people who would tell her if it smelled like pee. Was it said in this episode it smelled badly? Maybe I just missed it. Her apartment was hot. They had an unusually hot couple of days in March. Really hot. So like most people, she probably didn't want to turn on the A/C in March. I don't when we have a couple of strange hot days in a season where I know it won't last. And Dorinda said the next day that it was strange because it was soaringly hot one day, then the day of the party it was freezing. Carole doesn't have screens. She probably never gave it much thought before she got the kittens. She had only had them for a couple of months at the time this was filmed, and it had been winter. So she hadn't probably intended to have her windows open. 

It is amazing reading all the comments about how the cats pee all over the place, and Carole lives in an apartment with no A/C. I just never got any of this from watching that scene, but maybe I should watch again. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

and shoots cancer curing laser beams from her eyes.

Don't tell Vicki from OC -- she'll see a money-making opp!

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

She farts vanilla scented rainbows .

Well... according to Brianna, Troy and Owen can be a bit windy at times so maybe a crossover to OC is a good idea.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

That's why I said it doesn't have to be that way.  Respectfully, I think you misunderstood my post.  I'm simply saying that Carole could do herself and her pets a favor by doing what most of us do with our pets, and that is to provide a clean litterbox, puppy pads, and some humane discipline and she wouldn't have a smelly, torn up apartment. 

• Love 4
On 8/9/2017 at 9:25 PM, Straycat80 said:

I'm sad this season is ending because this was a good one, but we'll have...what...at least three more weeks for the reunion show. I wonder if the reunion show was filmed before the big divorce announcement? 

It was sadly.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Midnight Cheese said:

looked great at the party but was a petty, nasty viper bitch about Tinsley.  It's pathetic.  Nothing's ever enough to make her not spray misery.

...Ramona....Vile to the end.  "What's wrong with me?"  Well, I don't have forever, so let's just say everything, because it's true.  

If I never read another succinct slam against these two characters, this would have been enough. I get that bringing the drama and stirring the stuff is part of what makes a show like this interesting but those two are just beyond mean about it. I get the distinct impression that while the others bitch and moan about -- and even yell at -- each other but they perceive that it's for a storyline and they know when to quit. B & R, I think, don't care if someone's life is badly damaged (I'm trying to modulate vocabulary here) IRL.  Not going to indulge in layman's diagnosis-by-tv-screen but I will say they (and Sonja) really don't seem to care a bit if someone gets hurt. YMMV

24 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

At the party, did anyone else notice the older woman sitting with the plaid skirt and the black velvet cat ears?  who the hell was that and why was she  wearing cat ears or am I nuts?. lol

I noticed the grownup version of my favoritest winter party dress but not the cat ears. Didn't B wear cat ears w a cat suit? Did anybody see Bernadette anywhere else the night that was taped? ?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe. I'm cynical. So I tend to think she fell more for the marriage than the man. 

At any rate, it wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't so damn smug about her rose. 

I don't think Rocco's been up her hoo haw.

I think Luann sees what she wants to see, as do most people when they fall in love/lust (your choice). I don't think she was smug, I think she was on the defense about their relationship/marriage because some of the others were bent on digging up dirt on him at every turn. Were they right about him.....maybe. Both Tom and Luann say there was no cheating but that they fought a lot and couldn't get past the fighting and I believe them. I think Tom couldn't handle being under the gossip/tabloid/HW magnifying glass watching/reporting his every move and that Luann refused to quit the HW show for that level of scrutiny to end. That stand off was the tipping point towards divorce IMO. But as always, MMV, as we all view these women/SO differently. Which is what makes this site so much fun!

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

At the party, did anyone else notice the older woman sitting with the plaid skirt and the black velvet cat ears?  who the hell was that and why was she  wearing cat ears or am I nuts?. lol

Carole in 10 years.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, Luann left with Tom when he was on a date with someone, not Missy though, but again, that was Tom's bad behavior. 

And not Luann's?  She joked and bragged about it...and it wasn't her first "stealing" escapade.   In my book, she got what she stalked...and she deserves the aftermath.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Luann sees what she wants to see, as do most people when they fall in love/lust (your choice). I don't think she was smug, I think she was on the defense about their relationship/marriage because some of the others were bent on digging up dirt on him at every turn. Were they right about him.....maybe. Both Tom and Luann say there was no cheating but that they fought a lot and couldn't get past the fighting and I believe them. I think Tom couldn't handle being under the gossip/tabloid/HW magnifying glass watching/reporting his every move and that Luann refused to quit the HW show for that level of scrutiny to end. That stand off was the tipping point towards divorce IMO. But as always, MMV, as we all view these women/SO differently. Which is what makes this site so much fun!

I gotta say, I got married at 19 and stayed married for 27 years.  I remarried after being divorced for 2 years.  I love love my current DH, and we are happily married, BUT that first year was a bitch.  We argued about the dumbest things because "that's not how we did x previously".  So, I can see how Lu's marriage ended so quickly.  It's sad that people are so happy to see her marriage fail.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Former Nun said:

And not Luann's?  She joked and bragged about it...and it wasn't her first "stealing" escapade.   In my book, she got what she stalked...and she deserves the aftermath.

She didn't "stalk" Tom, he left his date and left with Luann, his bad, not hers. Do we even know she knew that night he was on a date with someone or did she thing Tom met that woman that night at the bar? She was informed that he was on a date afterwards, on the show (by Ramona) and she joked it off, insensitive on her part, sure, but no one claimed she knew before they told her. It seems Tom has a history of doing this sort of thing to women, again, his bad, not Luann's and she had no way of knowing he was like that before they started dating, no way.

Just now, ButterQueen said:

I gotta say, I got married at 19 and stayed married for 27 years.  I remarried after being divorced for 2 years.  I love love my current DH, and we are happily married, BUT that first year was a bitch.  We argued about the dumbest things because "that's not how we did x previously".  So, I can see how Lu's marriage ended so quickly.  It's sad that people are so happy to see her marriage fail.

I agree, I don't get it either. I may not like Bethenny all that much but I felt bad for both her and Jason when their marriage ended. Hell, I even felt bad for Ramona, who really, truly lorded her "perfect" marriage over all of them for years! 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She didn't "stalk" Tom, he left his date and left with Luann, his bad, not hers

I don't mean that first instance...there were later comments that led me to that conclusion...my conclusion.  She was NOT going to let him get away.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I don't mean that first instance...there were later comments that led me to that conclusion...my conclusion.  She was NOT going to let him get away.

Oh, I agree, she didn't want to lose him, she was gaga over him. I was serious when I said that I believe that when Luann falls for a guy, she falls hard, really HARD, with blinders on and earplugs in! But Tom walking out on a date, telling other women he is "exclusive" with them when he isn't is on him, not the women, including Luann. Blame him for being a cad and not Luann for falling in love with the cad hoping she would be the one to end that behavior. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

Word On The Street: She's from the UES and heard that Tom was looking for some new pussy?

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Blame him for being a cad and not Luann for falling in love with the cad hoping she would be the one to end that behavior. 

Sorry.  Can't oblige.  I think she's a professional schemer...and don't think she actually fell "in love" with Tom.  I don't consider him a cad per se...but some guy whom local women seem drawn to ($$$ ??)...and he's never had to have any responsibilities in his various "relationships."  He was able to come and go as he pleased--publicly...even post-marriage.  Luann was swept away by the idea of Palm Beach-ish, the yacht, THE YACHT!, the penthouse, the money (she hoped), the challenge, and the idea around town that Tom was "a catch."   Instead of falling for him I think she simply went for him and was surprised and THRILLED (and bragged excessively) when she "won."   Nope, can't blame Tom alone. There's blame on both sides, but I prefer to place a little more on The Countess.  Just because I can.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

I did and mentioned her in my first post.     I wanted to know who she was.

• Love 2

Tinsley is really cute. I like her and given she's cute and apparently very wealthy that she can do whatever she wants and appears not not have a single care about money, and no one is jealous of her, speaks to how relatable and nice she must be. 

I liked dorinda's comment about, "If you marry a dry cleaner you get a dress not a ring." That was funny and clever. Did she make roasted chicken for dinner? Bethanny would have scoffed at that. 

Tinsley and Scott already love each other? WOW. That's impressive. I liked her dress, it was a little different, but I liked it. She matched that first woman that walked in with the.... magenta? flower. All of Tinsley's clothes look very boarding school dance to me. And Dorinda's fur thing matched the same color as well. There must of been a memo-- there was a party color.

Bethanny was really a bitch at the party. Talking shit about the host at her own party, then making rude comments about her relationship. Jealous much? And how does Scott have anything to do with Tinsely's thank you to Sonja? I didn't see the connection. "Tinsley is very disingenuous. The whole thing seems disingenuous. SHe was saying it was a fuck you party. I mean, I hope it works out with the new guy." Uhhh... where did THAT come from. 

I googled Frenchie and he is a real guy with a real job. He's young so he doesn't own anything yet, but he does run some big hotels and has some travel cash. 

Tom has some SERIOUS balls aka extremely bad judgement trying to sex talk with Missy with Luann right there. Luann had her back turned, but she knew who he was talking too. Of course, the woman was "a friend."

I totally don't get Sonja and Tinsley's relationship and why they aren't getting along. Is Sonja really that upset that she shops and doesn't buy her gifts? It makes not much sense. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Where has this been said? Carole asks folks when they come over if it smells like pee because she is concerned it does. Everyone has said no. Everyone includes both Ramona and Bethenny, two people who would tell her if it smelled like pee. Was it said in this episode it smelled badly? Maybe I just missed it. Her apartment was hot. They had an unusually hot couple of days in March. Really hot. So like most people, she probably didn't want to turn on the A/C in March. I don't when we have a couple of strange hot days in a season where I know it won't last. And Dorinda said the next day that it was strange because it was soaringly hot one day, then the day of the party it was freezing. Carole doesn't have screens. She probably never gave it much thought before she got the kittens. She had only had them for a couple of months at the time this was filmed, and it had been winter. So she hadn't probably intended to have her windows open. 

It is amazing reading all the comments about how the cats pee all over the place, and Carole lives in an apartment with no A/C. I just never got any of this from watching that scene, but maybe I should watch again. 

I totally agree.  And I don't think you'll feel differently if you'd watch over again.  She called it a cat sauna (Beth has dogs. Maybe she's cat prejudiced).  Not a 'pee' sauna.  She also had on a turleneck and maybe Beth is going through menopause herself. 

And yeah, it was freaken March, not July.  And having bright camera lighting which produces a lot of heat doesn't help if it's a 'warmer' day in winter.  No one knows if Carole does have screens she takes out for winter or if she has those little insert screens.  You're just not expecting to use them yet in March. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She didn't "stalk" Tom, he left his date and left with Luann, his bad, not hers. Do we even know she knew that night he was on a date with someone or did she thing Tom met that woman that night at the bar? She was informed that he was on a date afterwards, on the show (by Ramona) and she joked it off, insensitive on her part, sure, but no one claimed she knew before they told her. It seems Tom has a history of doing this sort of thing to women, again, his bad, not Luann's and she had no way of knowing he was like that before they started dating, no way.

This was discussed several times last season. Tom was on a date with someone he had been seeing. The story was that Tom was holding his date's hand when Lu went over to them. Tom then dropped his date's hand to hold Lu's. And Lu said something along the lines of "I'm next". Lu finally confirmed this story in an episode last season but said that instead of Tom dropping his date's hand to hold hers, she took his hand away from his date to hold his. Luann was also with someone that night, so they both ditched their dates and left together. As I keep saying, two peas in a pod. Until they weren't. Lol. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15