Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Dating in the Dark

• Start Topic

Jazz leaves her comfort zone and tries "Dating in the Dark," and hopes it's a good way to get to know someone before revealing she's transgender. Meanwhile, Jazz and her parents attend a pride parade and meet a survivor of the Orlando nightclub shooting in 2016.

Folks, Prior to posting you may want to review the Mod post on language.  It has been updated recently.  If you feel you are okay with the language, we ask that you skip to the bottom and review the section on defamatory language.  These are the standards we are using at PTV.   

With that said, let's see Jazz yet again show she's really not good at dating and that Noelle is the kind of friend we would all like to have. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Boy Suzylee, do I agree. I feel bad for Jazz. She is 16 years old! It makes me sad that she feels that she must keep up a public persona as a role model for the LGBTQ community.  In some ways I think she embraces that role, but in other ways she seems to be screaming out to be alone or with close friends and family. I hope the pressure isn't too much for her. I think Greg needs to be more involved with what causes Jazz is involved with. Jeanette kind of loves the limelight at times IMO. Love Noelle, what a sweet, insightful girl. Wishing her the best. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 8

I liked this episode.  As always, I can't say enough about the wonderful Noelle.  She is so strong and brave.  I hope she finds all the acceptance, love and happiness in the world.

I thought Jazz acquitted herself very well this week, too.  And I find myself liking Greg more and more all the time.  He is a real mensch.

• Love 11

I'm not sure if this episode had enough of a storyline hook to keep viewers interested.

No Jack and Jacky. Ari was on camera but didn't talk. Skylar was in one long scene but didn't talk. The brothers were OK. I really thought they would have a couch interview/talking heads with Ari in relation to the bottom surgery scene, but instead they used the brothers? Noelle was great and got a lot of air time.

From what I know the Dating in the Dark scene was shot just for this episode. I know where the scene took place and I suspect that the boy Jazz gets asked out on a date on next week's episode was cast by production for this role.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, surveyandprotect1 said:

I suspect that the boy Jazz gets asked out on a date on next week's episode was cast by production for this role.

I don't think there's any doubt about that. He even looked like an "actor." No way that was genuine.

• Love 5

I loved the Pride portion of this episode. I am a huge LGBTQ ally (my brother is gay, although I was a staunch supporter before he came out, and I actually didn't suspect he was gay before he came out). I go to my city's Pride parade and festival every year (it's coming up in a couple of weeks!) and I find it to be the happiest and most love-filled day of the year! I love the inclusiveness and the celebration of humanity in all its beautiful forms. I 100% agree with all the sentiments Jazz, her family and Noelle expressed at the parade. I definitely got emotional at the end of the episode when they were with the Pulse shooting survivor and on the float. I felt for Jazz with her social anxiety, I get overwhelmed in social situations too and when I was younger I would definitely turn people off because I would shut down and come across as rude and unfriendly. It's awesome that she presses on despite this and is such an advocate and representative for the trans community.

• Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, TomGirl said:

My heart broke for Noelle when one of the twins' friends told her she'd face more problems at college than a "normal" girl.  That had to sting.

Where was jazz's indignation about Noelle being a normal girl? She had no problem calling out that other friend's brother for pronoun usage or pointing it out after Noelle's electrolysis appointment. But she didn't say a word to the frat guy.

I'm over the voice Jazz keeps slipping into. I'm sure it's a habit she's picked up, but it's super annoying. As for dating on the dark, obvious total staged event. First, these are 16 year olds, and second, just Jazz and Noelle and two random girls? The 19 year old was an obvious plant, and hello, illegal!

I can see how the Pride crowd would be overwhelming, but it seemed Jeanette added to that. It felt like mom was trotting out her prized pony for pics. The random "there she is" we kept hearing and picture after picture would be enough to drive anyone into bolting down the sidewalk like Jazz did. Maybe not have Jazz be the announced grand-marshal at these things and just let her enjoy the event. I also got the impression if Jeanette could have attended and taken pictures on her own, without Jazz, she would have been all over it. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, TomGirl said:

My heart broke for Noelle when one of the twins' friends told her she'd face more problems at college than a "normal" girl.  That had to sting.

My heart breaks for Noelle in general.

• Love 17

I believe that Jazz is relieved her parents allowed her to take blockers and suppress male puberty even if with its consequences.  She easily passes as female without question.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Jeanette: "Jazz gets nervous in large crowds, especially when people recognize her and approach her.  She likes her privacy."

But . . . you sign on for a third season of the show, ensuring that even more people will recognize and approach Jazz?  You further expose her to scrutiny and criticism, especially at this sensitive time of her life when she's clearly having some issues?  Ooookay!

Jazz is a classic "extroverted introvert" with the added baggage of a very understandable concern about how people react to her -- something she is even more aware of as she grows up.  That she is conflicted between awareness of the unique opportunity for advocacy her fame gives her, she needs time to recharge her jets too.  I'm an extroverted introvert too.  I love to socialize, but if I don't have "down time" alone, I feel panicky and suffocated.  Once Jazz had a few minutes away from the crowd, she was fine.  I don't see any inconsistency there at all.  

I think her father is a great deal more aware of trying to find this balance than her mother is.  I think Jeannette enjoys the fame, particularly with her other three kids out of the house. Greg, not so much, but he goes along because both women want it, and he so clearly wants Jazz to be happy.  (For what it's worth, this makes him the most attractive man on TV, IMHO.)  

I think Jeannette was speaking clunkily about Jazz "wanting her privacy."  I think she meant "down time", and since Jeannette is so bound and determined that Jazz be a social butterfly when she really doesn't want to be, she's taking the fame as an "acceptable substitute" when people approach her.

I wish Jeannette's whip-smart parents would whip her in line.

Also too:  Nicolle.  My heart breaks for her.  She is so strong and so courageous, far beyond her years.  She will be a real treasure for the right person.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

<snip> As for dating on the dark, obvious total staged event. First, these are 16 year olds, and second, just Jazz and Noelle and two random girls? The 19 year old was an obvious plant, and hello, illegal! <snip>

Not in Florida:

"Florida's age of consent is 18, though the law contains a provision allowing 16- and 17-year-olds to consent to having sex with someone age 16 to 23."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/romeo-and-juliet-law-offers-a-way-off-floridas-sex-offender-list/1191974

(edited)
10 hours ago, surveyandprotect1 said:

I'm not sure if this episode had enough of a storyline hook to keep viewers interested.

No Jack and Jacky. Ari was on camera but didn't talk. Skylar was in one long scene but didn't talk. The brothers were OK. I really thought they would have a couch interview/talking heads with Ari in relation to the bottom surgery scene, but instead they used the brothers? Noelle was great and got a lot of air time.

From what I know the Dating in the Dark scene was shot just for this episode. I know where the scene took place and I suspect that the boy Jazz gets asked out on a date on next week's episode was cast by production for this role.

Dating in the Dark screamed fake, fake, fake. There is a TV camera filming, so I would think there is some light. Plus with a TV camera there, would you not ask why am I being filmed? Do they have dating in the dark for teenagers? It just seemed so fake, you know they all had to sign releases etc. The gross dumb guy in the camo was also cast as "guy Jazz won't like" wears camo, high school drop out, has no hobbies. Too bad she couldn't see him scarfing down that pizza with his mouth open- they did have something in common!

Edited by Bellalisa
  • Love 6

Dating in the dark is more of an adult thing, I can't imagine it working as well with teens. While it seems like it would be easier to not be seen, it just makes it harder when you are rejected once the person sees you. I'm sure Jazz date guy was a plant, but she doesn't know how to talk to people and was rude with the people she talked to on the 'date'.

Noelle is very sweet but this is not the right venue for her either. Not only is she at a sensitive age, but she is a special person being transgender and needs someone to get to know her as a person. I felt bad for her and hope she knows this was all a storyline rather than real reactions. She will find guys who think she is attractive, but this dark dating seems like it's a set up where people who don't feel attractive can feel good about meeting in the dark, then feel awful when they are rejected on sight.

I liked the part with the pride parade but continue to think all of this stuff is less Jazz and more Jeanette.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Noelle is very sweet but this is not the right venue for her either. Not only is she at a sensitive age, but she is a special person being transgender and needs someone to get to know her as a person. I felt bad for her and hope she knows this was all a storyline rather than real reactions. She will find guys who think she is attractive, but this dark dating seems like it's a set up where people who don't feel attractive can feel good about meeting in the dark, then feel awful when they are rejected on sight.

I said I wasn't going to watch but boredom sucked me in.

Add me to the list of feeling bad for Noelle. She reminds me of transsexual actress Michelle Hendley who I absolutely loved in Boy Girl thing movie.

What the frat boy told her was a bit harsh but realistic. Sugar coating it and having Noelle having high expectations when she arrives to college would be more crushing than just telling her plainly. What she needs to seek out is the LGBQT society on campus as her point of reference to refer her to more open minded sorority house.  

• Love 5

I also noticed that Jazz and her parents were describing her social anxiety and how it overcomes her. Is this not enough reason to go to therapy? To learn to deal with the anxiety? You would think this would be all the parents would have to point out to her that therapy could help in these situations to alleviate it or give skills to alleviate it (if not medication to take as needed in these situations)

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, surveyandprotect1 said:

Exactly, that's why I didn't watch that episode only the one before it.  I actually think a lot of it is staged and scripted because I notice how often Jazz will say how terrible and humiliating it must be to be misgendered or called out as a male.  Sometimes she even says this in front of Noelle knowing this happens to her.  I get the feeling what she's really saying is "If it wasn't for this show I'd never be friends with Noelle."  No doubt that's true because most transgenders who can pass as a female don't want to hang out with one that's easily identified as a male.  I must say Noelle handles all of that well.  A lot of transgenders don't.  I've been around many that can't pass as women and with some of them you've never been around people who are so angry and bitter in your entire life.

Edited by Tenarife60
misspelled word
33 minutes ago, greekmom said:

What the frat boy told her was a bit harsh but realistic. Sugar coating it and having Noelle having high expectations when she arrives to college would be more crushing than just telling her plainly.

I didn't have a problem with the frat boy's message, which I agree was realistic.  It was the use of the word "normal" that made me cringe.  I'm sure Noelle knows she's not the average or typical girl, but "abnormal" has a negative connotation.

9 minutes ago, Tenarife60 said:

[M]ost transgender who can pass as a female don't want to hang out with one that's easily identified as a male. 

Really? How do you know this?

• Love 1

Noelle and Greg are my favorites on the show at this point. Both are very calm and rational compared to the craziness around them. I wish Jazz would listen to them both more. Noelle looked so sad in the car after the stupid dating thing. She knew that might happen but it still had to sting.

Jazz should always date in the dark if eating is involved. Her brothers aren't any better. That pizza scene... woof.

Jazz is not an "extroverted introvert." She is an introvert! That doesn't mean she can't be social or speak in public. Introverts aren't defective; they just get their energy from being alone, which Jazz has stated multiple times is the case for her. She may indeed have social anxiety, too, but a lot of what she experiences is just normal introvert behavior. Her mom, unfortunately, is the classic stereotype of the oblivious extrovert who can't even conceive of anyone being different from her. People who aren't aggressively social are broken in her mind and she sees it as her job to force them into being social as a cure. This messed up thinking is so ingrained I doubt it's possible for her to change at this point. Jazz may do better once she's away from her mom's suffocating influence.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Her mom, unfortunately, is the classic stereotype of the oblivious extrovert who can't even conceive of anyone being different from her. People who aren't aggressively social are broken in her mind and she sees it as her job to force them into being social as a cure. This messed up thinking is so ingrained I doubt it's possible for her to change at this point. Jazz may do better once she's away from her mom's suffocating influence.

OMG, so this. Jeanette is one of those horrible extroverts that are exhausting for us introverts. I am so incredibly lucky that my mom is also an introvert. We went to Disneyworld together some years ago and we even had separate hotel rooms and spent a couple hours apart in the afternoon to nap/pool/whatever. Imagine Jeanette going on vacation with Jazz, it'd suffocate the poor kid.

Noelle is such a doll. I love her. My favorite thing about Noelle is how refreshingly okay she is with herself as she is, how she understands that the whole world can't be flawless towards everyone (no matter how much we might wish they were), and we all have a cross to bear and we just have to figure out our own way of dealing with it. Noelle, out of necessity, doesn't let *every little thing* bring her down or bother her. It shows an incredible maturity and will serve her well in life, and would whether she was dealing with gender dysphoria or not. 

• Love 16
55 minutes ago, Tenarife60 said:
1 hour ago, TomGirl said:

Really? How do you know this?

I'm a male-to-female and transitioned 30 years ago.

Thanks for weighing in on this.  Do you think things are any easier now than 30 years ago?  I'd hope so, but I'm sure it's still very challenging.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Jazz should always date in the dark if eating is involved. Her brothers aren't any better. That pizza scene... woof.

Thank you, yes.  Why is anybody (who doesn't have a jaw problem) eating with their mouth open?!?!  Stop it!  Just stop.  

• Love 4

@Tenarife60 thank you for sharing your insight. In your experience in transwomen not wanting to associate with other transwomen that don't pass as easily perhaps analogous to as Black Americans (and other POC) who attempted to pass as white (either full time or in their work environment etc) not associating with obviously black individuals at work or being photographed with other POC? I

Noelle is a lovely girl, I'm glad Jazz her as a friend, but given the violence transwomen experience daily I am sure that's on Noelle's mind when they go out. Hopefully things are a bit better for kids like Jazz than they would've been 30years ago. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TwirlyGirly1 said:

Not in Florida:

"Florida's age of consent is 18, though the law contains a provision allowing 16- and 17-year-olds to consent to having sex with someone age 16 to 23."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/romeo-and-juliet-law-offers-a-way-off-floridas-sex-offender-list/1191974

Being on a televised dating-in-the-dark game is not having sex or even offering to have sex. So what they are doing is not illegal.

HOWEVER, all the participants in this game would have had to sign releases to be filmed and would obviously notice the TV crew there. I'm also not sure how the crew was shooting if it was as dark as the participants said it was.  Also, if the participants are under 18, they would have had to get a parent or guardian to also sign the release.  This thing was totally staged.

Also .... WTF with Jazz's mom fretting over Jazz's social anxiety and uneasiness in crowds and then letting her ride through a parade on a float?  Jeanette "Jennings" (or, actually, 

Spoiler

Bloshinsky

), what is wrong with you?!?

And while we're at it Jeanette, you may wish that Jazz has what you consider to be "a normal high school life and dating a little," please understand that your idea of what constitutes a normal high school life is not a normal high school life for everyone.  It seems obvious to everyone but you that Jazz is not really interested in dating at this stage in her life.  You should respect her choices and freedom.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, RemoteControlFreak said:

And while we're at it Jeanette, you may wish that Jazz has what you consider to be "a normal high school life and dating a little," please understand that your idea of what constitutes a normal high school life is not a normal high school life for everyone.

Yeah, Jeanette is very invested in all the ways Jazz can be super-social in high school, instead of, I dunno, making good grades? Or pursuing an extracurricular activity she might enjoy, like clarinet or drama club? I never dated in high school, turned out okay. Lots of my friends never dated in high school and are now happily married with kids (or happily single without kids - key word is "happy").

• Love 6

I totally agree Noelle is lovely and gentle and wise.  My heart aches for someone in her situation.  However  transgender is not the norm in society and will be never be a normal state.  Gender dysmorphia is listed in DSM V. The college kids were just being honest. Jeanette can paint the rosiest picture, maybe to make herself feel better. 

• Love 2

You know, at this point, I would prefer to watch a show about Noelle's journey, though I would bet she's too smart to air her entire personal life on TV. But watching this, I can see similarities with I Am Cait in that the latterly train wreck of a show had this Uber entitled person swanning about and complaining about how difficult transitioning was, while surrounded be ladies who had a pretty rough time of heir own journeys and Cait seems totally oblivious to their struggles vs. her entitled  rich person's drama.  I see Jazz now becoming sort of a middle class version of Cait, entitled to go on endless medical consultations for a surgery that most people probably don't have enough money to afford let alone go on more than one or two consults at best. She enjoys total support, acceptance and love from her family, while so people in similar situations don't. I seem to remember Noelle saying her father had a really difficult time with her being transgender, but perhaps I am misremembering that? But I thought she didn't have the same level of support and acceptance with her own family. Her journey seems more like what the majority of transgender teens would experience and thus, I find her story my more compelling. OF course YMMV.

One thing that struck me was that even though Noelle's match didn't want to date her romantically, I think it IS a win for her that she has a Herero guy who would like to get to know her better. To me that isn't a loss for her, it's a win! He is willing to go out with her in public as a friend and get to know her, even if just as a friend, I think that would be great for her to have a hetero male pal her own age. Go Noelle...!

Lastly, Jazz, if you have bad social anxiety, maybe wearing giant rainbow feather wings and riding a parade float isn't the best plan of action you. Why not just enjoy your local Pride Celebration as a non celebrity?

• Love 10

I'm so annoyed with Jeannette and her pushing Jazz to date. I would feel that way even if Jazz was a cis-female and not transgender.   She has enough to deal with at such a young age.  Let her mature emotionally before she tackles that minefield.    I also think someone needs to discuss what is appropriate and inappropriate to discuss with her brothers as far as her "bottom" surgery.  They really don't need to hear all of the details just because "it's going to be the newest member of the family."  

• Love 15
5 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Ha ha!  Her eating with her mouth open drives me nuts!   And yeah- her brothers aren't much better!

• Love 5
(edited)

I am a little surprised that Jazz uses such poor manners on tv.  I can't imagine eating that way in front of people...my parents, grandparents, etc. would have not allowed it.  I didn't eat that way when I was a little kid.  

I do think that with all the years of therapy that Jazz has had, why does she not have some tools and exercises to help her through uncomfortable times?  What she normally does is shut down, run out, act rude or a combination of those.  I've never seen her use any techniques to help.  Isn't that part of what you learn in therapy?  Depending on how severe it is, social anxiety can be a real handicap and limit your career goals down the road.  And, if she's so opposed to therapy, how will she ever get better?  I hope her parents insist now, since later on, they will have no say-so over it. 

I believe that all people are equal and everyone should be treated with respect, but, I think that Jazz should be able to understand that just because a boy isn't interested in dating a transgender person, it doesn't mean that they don't like them or find them attractive.  And they aren't being mean or prejudice either.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, cinsbythesea said:

Ha ha!  Her eating with her mouth open drives me nuts!   And yeah- her brothers aren't much better!

Overall, it seems like the "Jennings" family is not the neatest and cleanest family living in suburban south Florida. If you look in the background of shots inside the house, the place is kind of a cluttered mess. I imagine it smells horribly of of cats.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

One thing that struck me was that even though Noelle's match didn't want to date her romantically, I think it IS a win for her that she has a Herero guy who would like to get to know her better. To me that isn't a loss for her, it's a win! He is willing to go out with her in public as a friend and get to know her, even if just as a friend, I think that would be great for her to have a hetero male pal her own age. Go Noelle...!

Lastly, Jazz, if you have bad social anxiety, maybe wearing giant rainbow feather wings and riding a parade float isn't the best plan of action you. Why not just enjoy your local Pride Celebration as a non celebrity?

I completely agree with you on Noelle. You know I have a great bunch of guy friends. They may not be interested in me romantically but it's nice to hang out with a guy friend from time to time. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that sometimes I don't need a movie pal for a good sci fi flick. The frat guys (and the girl) were a little harsh, but I have to think that, while Noelle probably already knew their opinions from her real world experiences, Jazz may have needed a blunt, non-sugar coated reality check. I know the question of what to do about transgender women has come up in discussions with some of my sorority sisters. I know I have sisters out there who are now brothers, so the question arises, are they still part of the sisterhood. So far, we have determined that, yes, once a sister, always a sister, but there's no standard nationwide policy on that. We've also theoretically discussed a transgender female going through Recruitment. It raises questions far beyond acceptance of one individual. I don't know how that issue will end up but I know it's not something that has an easy answer.

There was a lot that bothered me about Jazz and family at Pride. Part of it was that she's dressed in giant rainbow feather wings. Part of it was the camera crew. Part of it was riding on a float. All of these things don't exactly fit with social anxiety. She's going to draw a lot of attention for all of those things. It also bothered me that Jeanette and Jazz seemed to almost include themselves in the Pulse tragedy. The connection between Jazz and the Pulse survivor didn't make sense as a combination for the float. Perhaps if it was just Jazz, I could understand it better, but with the whole family on the float it was just odd. It was an odd juxtaposition. I think it was Jeanette that said that "our community was attacked" that grated on me so bad. Finally, i felt really bad for Jazz's older siblings. It seemed like this was yet another family event overtaken by Jazz and her issues. It's not a "new member of the family," they did not need to be brought up to speed on her bottom surgery. Hell, I recently had hernia surgery and all my brother knows is that it finally happened after almost a year of putting it off. The twins and Ari, while I'm sure they care about Jazz and want her to be happy, don't need to know the gory details. If I was one of the older siblings I would be furious that Mom was into my life.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MegD said:

I know I have sisters out there who are now brothers, so the question arises, are they still part of the sisterhood. So far, we have determined that, yes, once a sister, always a sister,

They're "sister misters"!

1 hour ago, MegD said:

It's not a "new member of the family," they did not need to be brought up to speed on her bottom surgery. Hell, I recently had hernia surgery and all my brother knows is that it finally happened after almost a year of putting it off. The twins and Ari, while I'm sure they care about Jazz and want her to be happy, don't need to know the gory details.

Yeah, I had the same reaction to that as well. Jazz acts like the entire fucking world revolves around her and her issues and everyone needs to know her every thought on every issue and screw you if you dont act like you care all the time. I mean, honestly, the twins do not need to know about her bottom surgery other than "Hey, I finally decided to have the bottom surgery..." They dont need to know all those gorey details. That is Jazz making every family moment about her. Of course we have no idea what their family dynamic is like off camera but I'm guessing it's pretty similar. I feel for the siblings. I just dont understand why the Dad doesn't have a stronger hand is this stuff.

• Love 12

I too felt bad for the twins having to hear all about their baby sister's potential vagina while they're TRYING TO EAT. Jesus, Jazz. And for her to say that her vagina is going to be "part of the family" so they have to talk about it? By that logic, every woman alive should be talking about their vaginas with their brothers. No. No ma'am.

• Love 19
23 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I too felt bad for the twins having to hear all about their baby sister's potential vagina while they're TRYING TO EAT. Jesus, Jazz. And for her to say that her vagina is going to be "part of the family" so they have to talk about it? By that logic, every woman alive should be talking about their vaginas with their brothers. No. No ma'am.

Remember that the talking head (couch interview) shown on the final program is heavily coached/fed lines by the executive producer who is sitting directly behind the camera looking directly at Jazz. The final edit is meant to be an attention grabber with outrageous lines.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, surveyandprotect1 said:

Remember that the talking head (couch interview) shown on the final program is heavily coached/fed lines by the executive producer who is sitting directly behind the camera looking directly at Jazz. The final edit is meant to be an attention grabber with outrageous lines.

Do you work for the show? I am genuinely curious, you know a lot about the process. I still stand by that the twins should not have been subjected to that particular discussion while eating.

• Love 8

I feel for Ari, Sander and Griffen...... everything all the time is about Jazz....has Jazz ever had to be there to support her siblings thru good and bad in their lives?  I support Jazz and wish her well in her journey but I get the feeling her life will be one event after another for the next 50 yes that her siblings will be expected to support.  Has Jazz ever sacrificed anything for them?  I hope so.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Do you work for the show? I am genuinely curious, you know a lot about the process. I still stand by that the twins should not have been subjected to that particular discussion while eating.

Good question, but no. I have a close friend who was featured on a major reality show and filled me in on all the secrets. Most reality shows work the same if they follow the format that I am Jazz follows. They use a fairly standardized filming sequence and production methodology. This show (Jazz)  in particular I know more about because I live right around the corner from where its filmed.

• Love 4

Everything is about Jazz on the tv show "I Am Jazz". The cameras are not going to be interested in the other kids or conversations that aren't about trans issues. I hope it's not true that everything off camera and not on the show is about Jazz or specifically trans topics.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, cinsbythesea said:

Yes!  Ugh. Table manners are important. Jeanette doesnt necessary chew w her mouth open, but she purses her lips in a weird way when she chews. Its odd. I have to look away. Lol

• Love 4