Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: A Bronx Tale

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Wasn't a large part of the problem Lu had with Carole was mixing with the "help.?"

She was all over the place with her reasons but it really came down to Carole hurting her niece (who had confided in Carole about her relationship with the chef) and Carole's response of I don't care about her nieces feelings and if she got hurt. Very bitchy to say instead of I'm sorry she got hurt.

But by judging from last nights episode they seem to have put all of that behind them and have new things to snark about.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Don't think B's (or anyone else's) comments had to actually do with not being invited to the wedding or making the marriage less real.  Don't think anyone wanted to go truthfully.  Lu's plan to make the wedding the focal point of all conversations failed.  Think the women were letting Lu know that they weren't there so there wasn't anything they wanted to say or hear and enough already.  Dorinda was there and she came right out and said enough already.

Lu making her marriage the center of conversation does deflect from the others constant conversation about Tom, his penis, his loves, his infidelity. :-D 

Going with their logic about not wanting to hear about-maybe Bethenny should stop talking about her marriage/divorce, Tinsley her abusive relationship.  Oh wait they did ask Tinsley to move on. 

I have a bit of a problem with Dorinda and her directive of no more celebrations of Luann and Tom's wedding.  She didn't have to go to the reception for the NFIs.  Granted she did manage to make it about her in her toast. 

• Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Lu making her marriage the center of conversation does deflect from the others constant conversation about Tom, his penis, his loves, his infidelity. :-D 

Going with their logic about not wanting to hear about-maybe Bethenny should stop talking about her marriage/divorce, Tinsley her abusive relationship.  Oh wait they did ask Tinsley to move on. 

I have a bit of a problem with Dorinda and her directive of no more celebrations of Luann and Tom's wedding.  She didn't have to go to the reception for the NFIs.  Granted she did manage to make it about her in her toast. 

giggling .... yes, it would normally deflect the Tom conversation but it's one and the same man.  Now next week it looks like Tom might get a bit of a break as John's penis apparently is a hot topic.  :D 

Can't remember .... was it a drunk Dorinda that was asked?

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

OMG! Luann just surpassed Ramona! Bridal suite. 

I didn't invite you to the wedding but you should know better and give me the best room. I JUST GOT MARRIED! 

WTF???????????

Sing it sister!  What a rude ass comment as well as dumb and dumber (Ramona and Sonja) bitching about their room.  Want your choice?  Get your asses there earlier.  THIS is the shit that brings the Luann side eye.  She needs to remember she is not the first nor will she be the last woman on earth to get married but whats sad is she is acting like that is her greatest accomplishment.  Who knows maybe it is :).  I gotta hand it to Bethenny.  She kept her cool with all the room bs.

While I thought they were all a little intense w Tinsely who has a right to be traumatized by the abuse (and it is understandable), Tinsley needs to take her resources and reclaim her life.  Sure its going to take time to recover but Bethenny had a very good point.  She went from one abusive/controlling relationship to another.  It isn't as if her only choices are Sonja or women's shelter.  Maybe it will take tough love to get her back in the right direction.   It may be easier to deal with the trauma in her own space where she isn't being bossed around by the RA of Morgan Manor.

15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

At the Lincoln Log Luann is upset her bathroom is down the hall.

Oh Luann, it's the same when you are in NY at The Regency

The comment about the chef using her restroom was another thing that made me want to slap her.  It was so elitist and bitchy.  Please.  So a man WHO IS COOKING YOUR FOOD peed in your bathroom.  Shall he go outside?  That would be the last time I invited her anywhere.  She is NOT royalty nor is she that special.  I really hope she had spit in her serving.

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

She was all over the place with her reasons but it really came down to Carole hurting her niece (who had confided in Carole about her relationship with the chef) and Carole's response of I don't care about her nieces feelings and if she got hurt. Very bitchy to say instead of I'm sorry she got hurt.

But by judging from last nights episode they seem to have put all of that behind them and have new things to snark about.

Was this according to LuAnn? I honestly can't remember, but if this was from LuAnn, her version of events are suspect anyway simply because she's LuAnn. 

• Love 15
(edited)
54 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree.  Using an obviously private bathroom is rude.

I tell my friends to feel free, please, please! to go "boom-boom" in one of my other three bathrooms. No one needs to smell that at the dining table! And no, my house isn't large, it just oddly has 3.5 baths!

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Was this according to LuAnn? I honestly can't remember, but if this was from LuAnn, her version of events are suspect anyway simply because she's LuAnn. 

Like I said she was all over the place with her reasons, I think it was because her niece got hurt. I also think they had moved on but when Heather and Carole burst into her room it riled her up again. Like if I can get over you screwing my niece's ex then let me have a guy over on vacation

Like I said  they have moved on. And Carole kept Chef Sexy Salad around long enough for spite and is now realizing he's as interesting as a bean sprout ad is trying to dump him gently and in way that won't have Lu saying I told you it would never work.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, escatefromny said:

Ugh! What an annoying episode.  Everyone's worst side was on display tonight.  

Dorinda is an absolute and total mess and everyone must know it.   This is a group that made a season long story line out of faux concern about Sonja's drinking.  Everyone is ignoring Dorinda's obvious problem.  She gets dead drunk, passes out (in the middle of the day)  then digs back into the hair of the dog upon waking.    She forgot to buy plane tickets for Lu's wedding then forgets her luggage??  No Dorinda, you weren't in a love stupor you were smashed or high.   And no Lu, she's not a "napper" she's a mess.

Speaking of  Lu,  really, Really, REALLY?!?!  It was so thoughtless of everyone not to save you a nice room because you just got  MARRIED.  I'd feel so much better if I thought she was putting it on for the camera but sadly, I think she is that delusional (?), entitled (?).  But points for personal appearance -  the contract between her sleek, elegant form and carriage during the  ping pong game to Moaner's bloated, spastic Telly Tubby was glaring.

Sonja, just shut up, really shut up.  

And fuck Bethany's snipe at Tinsely 'you want to know abuse just Google me' (and the multiple sob stories I've shopped for years).  Then Lu's "we've all been there", these ladies don't have a clue about what Tinsley has seemingly been through. 

I can't even with the room crap that Moaner is holding onto for dear life because it is the only thing she has close to a story line.

I didn't see Bethenny being rude or bitchy.  Tinsley said (paraphrasing) no one has had something like this happen in public or had their life in the public eye.  Really?  Google Bethenny and see all the bad publicity about everything in her life, see Ramona get cheated on in public, see Luann get dumped in the public eye, see Sonja and her mess of a life.  Tinsley, you have had it rough but to think yours was a bigger story?  Oh bless your heart.  Not many people know who you are unless they saw your shit show or paid attn to Page 6.  Please.  I would recognize any of these women in public but ol Tins?  No.

• Love 15

I'm liking Carole this season which is an amazing turn around for me.  I really want to like Luanne (I loved how Bethenny told her off and she gave zero f's about it) but damn, I hate it when she brings up the class thing.  Reading between the lines, I could tell she didn't want to leave Tom and his galloping testosterone to go to Vermont.  Dorinda, for the most part, is a happy drunk.  Sonja is a mean drunk and it's hard to watch.  I feel badly for Tinsley.  She's still traumatized and these chicks have zero compassion with their, "We've all been there."  Part of recovering from trauma is feeling that you've been heard so the helpless feeling goes away.  Ramona is ridiculous and boring.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

I tell my friends to feel free, please, please! to go "boom-boom" in one of my other three bathrooms. No one needs to smell that at the dining table! And no, my house isn't large, it just oddly has 3.5 baths!

That's different...they are your friends.

• Love 2
(edited)

Going with their logic about not wanting to hear about-maybe Bethenny should stop talking about her marriage/divorce

Yeah because if there has been one marriage/divorce that has dominated this season...:D

Want your choice?  Get your asses there earlier.

Haven't these women learned anything from The Real World?

Don't forget, Carole is a pedophile! (TM & © Luann)

And Carole kept Chef Sexy Salad around long enough for spite and is now realizing he's as interesting as a bean sprout ad is trying to dump him gently and in way that won't have Lu saying I told you it would never work.

I don't think it was for spite, it seems like she genuinely enjoys the relationship.

Why would Luann need to tell Carole it would never work? I don't Carole ever said it was for the long run or the end game. Didn't she say she had a few good seasons left and wanted to have fun while they lasted? If anything, Carole seems to know it's going to end someday.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Like I said she was all over the place with her reasons, I think it was because her niece got hurt. I also think they had moved on but when Heather and Carole burst into her room it riled her up again. Like if I can get over you screwing my niece's ex then let me have a guy over on vacation

Like I said  they have moved on. And Carole kept Chef Sexy Salad around long enough for spite and is now realizing he's as interesting as a bean sprout ad is trying to dump him gently and in way that won't have Lu saying I told you it would never work.

Carole and Adam are still together --- I don't see how that's spiteful?!?!

• Love 11

And Sonja says (about being pissy about the bedrooms), "We don't mean to be obnoxious." I say, "Honey, if this is y'all not being obnoxious, I'd really love to see you make some effort." 

Ramona's "I *don't* want Skinny Girl wine!" while possibly a wise choice (I don't drink, so my wine knowledge is necessarily limited), was a lousy thing to say out loud. It's a perfect example of why I continue to dislike her.

Her Royal Countess-ness wanted a nice room because she just got married? This makes about as much sense as if I'd said I wanted a better hotel room because my dog just had puppies.

Sonja shouldn't tell Tinsley how to live her life -- unless Tinsley asks for her opinion. Tinsley is an adult and should be able to make her own decisions, even if they're bad ones. I have three adult sons and a daughter-in-law, and I don't offer advice unless they've brought up a subject and asked for it. But then, I'm not a Real Housewife of Anywhere.

I still don't care for Dorinda. I've lived with verbally abusive drunks. When she's sober, she's fun. When she's drunk (which is all too often) she's the opposite of fun. Just like the drunks I've lived with. So Drunk Dorinda is  triggering to me. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, it certainly wasn't a boring episode.  Going to the Bronx.  Well, heck, I know it well.  Arthur Avenue.  Know it well.  Sorry Beth.  You weren't 'going Bronx' and let's not stereotype.  None of them were going Bronx maybe except Dorinda.  As much as I was entertained by the Dorinda and So exchange, imagine if you came to this restaurant for a peaceful lunch.

Apparently, Dorinda 'forgetting' her luggage was totally 'production'.  Glad we found that out on WWHL tonight.

I just can't with Ro.  I just can't with Ro and So on the room situation.  Ok.  I do get Ro wanting to not drink Skinnygirl product. 

Really Lu?  You're almost on Ro level with your deserving a special room because you just got married.

Most stand out moment for me was at the dinner at the Lincoln log house.  Tinsley is very upset.  Lu makes the comment that they've all been there.  Then Beth says what she's been through is the equivalent of what Tinsley has been through.  Way to diminish someone's feelings.  Neither of them know what Tinsley has been through.  How about just trying to understand and comfort someone. 

And of course, So has to say that Tinsley has been living at her house for free.

It's just such a big freaking competition about who is the greatest victim.  Sorry, I do feel for Tinsley.  And then we have Beth making fun of her because she didn't want to be downstairs by herself.  She was afraid.  No empathy at all but we all have to hear about Beth's 'torture' and 'hell'

When Dorinda was asked on WWHL if she used an Uber to bring her forgotten bags from NY to VT, she said something to the effect of "magic happened"; production took care of it."  (Not an exact quote).  She looked at Andy in a coy fashion first before and while answering.  I think she was trying to get approval from him about breaking the fourth wall and mentioning assistance from the production crew.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

What the women and a lot of other missed was that Tinsley was saying she wasn't ready to live on her own. She was physically beaten, badly, she was emotionally beaten as well, all of which makes a person fearful to be alone and question their gut instincts/thoughts, well makes them question everything they do/think. She wants to live with someone that isn't trying to control her, which is what Sonja is doing.

That is completely understandable.  The constant bitching about Sonja's place is getting tiresome and there is a quick and easy fix for it.  For her sanity.  I don't agree with Sonja's control issues but it IS her house.  Don't like it leave but to put down your hostess (even if she does NOT have the mostest) is really poor manners and ungrateful.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Honestly, that's why I never took what LuAnn said at face value. She simply didn't like the fact that Adam and Carole got together and was throwing all manners of excuses at the wall, waiting to see what would stick. It's her M.O.

As for Carole being with Adam for nearly three years out of spite...that's an interesting take. Carole hardly seems the type. I mean, I really really don't think that Carole is out here, concerned enough about people's thoughts on her dating life that she'd spitefully remain attached to someone for years. Who's she supposed to be proving this relationship to, if that's the case?

• Love 20

My interpretation of the Dowager Countess Bathroom (love that title and how it brings me back the the White Queen on Starz LOL) was that it wasn't the room's personal ensuite bathroom.  She made a comment along the lines of the bathroom being down the hall.  The way they described layout there was 1 bedroom downstairs and 1 bathroom.  I didn't get the impression that the "Help" was in her private room. 

• Love 11

Between her "I only do Aspen!" comment, and the way we've seen her dance...and walk down a runway...and squat when opening a door...I really do hope we get a chance to see Ramona skiing.

• Love 15
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Apparently, Dorinda 'forgetting' her luggage was totally 'production'.  Glad we found that out on WWHL tonight.

I don't usually watch WWHL, what did happen to Dorinda's luggage?

I don't watch WWHL but several folks explained that Dorinda actually did forget her luggage. Where production comes in is that they delivered her things to her in a timely manner, rather than have Dorinda call an Uber for luggage delivery. (Does Uber even do that?)

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

My problem with Luann re the chef using her bathroom is that she totally dismissed Heather and Carole's safety concerns a couple of seasons ago when some random pickup was sleeping naked a few feet from them. It's like that season she was at one with the little people and now she's back to the real Luann.  She's such a pretentious bitch. 

Yes!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Between her "I only do Aspen!" comment, and the way we've seen her dance...and walk down a runway...and squat when opening a door...I really do hope we get a chance to see Ramona skiing.

LOL!!!

• Love 4

No way would I be happy to share a bathroom with a stranger.  Been there done that...when I lived in the dorm.

I like Tinsley and am rooting for her.  She doesn't seem mean.

Dorinda can be very mean but she is hilarious lol.

Agree with other posters the ongoing battle for screen time is becoming more and more obvious.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, teapot said:

fixed that for you

If someone had ever said something like that to LuMann, she'd lose her $#!t and write you off for a good, long time! She's so offensive in so many ways! Her broken French is the most embarrassing for people who travel a lot! Her BS knows no bounds! Her new title's been changed from "The Countess" to "The Hypocrite!" When TOM breaks her cold, cold heart, most will still give her the "I told you so stupid!" ;-)

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Going with their logic about not wanting to hear about-maybe Bethenny should stop talking about her marriage/divorce

12 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Yeah because if there has been one marriage/divorce that has dominated this season...:D

Haven't these women learned anything from The Real World?

I don't think it was for spite, it seems like she genuinely enjoys the relationship.

Why would Luann need to tell Carole it would never work? I don't Carole ever said it was for the long run or the end game. Didn't she say she had a few good seasons left and wanted to have fun while they lasted? If anything, Carole seems to know it's going to end someday.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't usually watch WWHL, what did happen to Dorinda's luggage?

So remember a couple weeks ago was her birthday in the Berkshires episode.  John had her present delivered to the house, it was the white Range Rover she was driving.  Before coming up to Vermont, she stopped by to see him (girl, read this as thank him) and was thereafter in such a post coital haze as to skip going to her place to retrieve her bag.   In her defense you don't have to go back into Manhattan to get to 95 North.  Lol.

1 minute ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

My interpretation of the Dowager Countess Bathroom (love that title and how it brings me back the the White Queen on Starz LOL) was that it wasn't the room's personal ensuite bathroom.  She made a comment along the lines of the bathroom being down the hall.  The way they described layout there was 1 bedroom downstairs and 1 bathroom.  I didn't get the impression that the "Help" was in her private room. 

Nodding at the imagined layout.   Adding I don't think there was a bathroom on the main floor (weird but not unheard of) otherwise wouldn't he have gone to the one closest to him?  In any case that's right, there wasn't a bathroom in her bedroom (another reason she should've been granted the bridal suite) so I'm not sure what the guy was supposed to do.   Is it classier to pee in the bushes?  Because now I gotta avoid a chef who doesn't wash his hands.

9 minutes ago, BBHN said:

On the upstairs double sink scavenger hunt, let's not forget "this house only has 6 bedrooms?"

giphy.gif

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

When Heather went off on Luann she asked if she would be bothered by the guy being in the next room naked, and Luann said, "not really."  Heather went on to say Luann had a lack or ethics by her response.  So Luann is giving a bedroom and bath and now she claims there is a stranger using her bathroom and she is being an elitist?  What was dumb is her playing the marriage card.  I took it to mean she is a married woman now and should not have some guy in her bath/bedroom area.  Or more likely, production did not meet her rider requirements regarding lodging.  I don't think we are going to see married Luann going out and dancing with men if she goes out with the ladies-she will be hanging out with Dorinda.

Of course I took the two restaurant scenes and Luann's abruptly leaving as a lost opportunity for Bethenny to comment on Luann skipping out on the check- - - again.   

• Love 4
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, there was the rumor that the Count hit Luann at some wedding, she denied it but still. Bethenny has never claimed that anyone, including her parents, beat/hit her and only Bethenny told Tinsley to "Google" her! So, Yes, Bethenny's comment was nastier IMO and again, there is no comparison between a contentious divorce and getting physically beaten, none. No one else made that comparison, only Bethenny.

Bethenny was reacting to the notion that no one has been in the public like Tinsley.  That they don't know what its like to have their info all out in the public because EVERYONE read about Tins but no one else has had their shit in the papers.  Tins, you are barely on anyone's radar any longer, seriously.  B wasn't saying her situation was worse than beating, she was saying google me because she can guarantee that she has been in the news as much if not more than Tins. Since NY started  They ALL have.  That was Tins making her situation being public worse and more prominent than everyone else shit being public. 

• Love 14

I laughed at BF attire, that sweater with the skis on the back, looked like it was Bryn's..lol!

She probably scored it when she was throwing out Bryn's stuff.

Then, she's clearly threatened by how well Dorinda is getting along with B and Carol, so she made this story up.

I don't know how made up it was, given Dorinda didn't deny John's involvement, and how she lost her everloving shit at the mere accusation.

I'm sure she knows full well the Bronx is in NYC.

Except, she KNOWS IT ALL, so obviously it's everybody else who's incorrect. Plus, she is the Bronx's official fashion police, after all.

Loved Ramona snubbing the Skinnygirl wine!

Tinsley pretending she was drinking the rosé was also funny.

Tinsley's experience WAS worse. Far worse IMO. It's a little confounding to me that getting repeatedly beaten to the point of black eyes, body slams, and staples in the head by a romantic partner is seen as no more dire than a nasty divorce. 

Right? Maybe one needs to drink the SkinnyKoolAid to understand.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So Luann is giving a bedroom and bath and now she claims there is a stranger using her bathroom and she is being an elitist? 

Yup.  Because it's not her bathroom, it's a bathroom, according to her not even in close proximity to the bedroom.  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

. I didn't find Tinsley's responses to be very coherent when she was talking about being 41 and not having kids but I'm assuming that's because she was feeling very emotional and overwhelmed. I think it would go a long way for Tinsley to simply accept accountability for her decisions that have gotten her to this point and maybe then she can find the strength she needs to move on and create a happy life for herself. 

From the articles linked here it seemed that her marriage fell apart because she preferred the fame and nightlife to married life. And with this new guy in Palm Springs, even if he was a nice guy and not abusive, he was 20 something when they met and he didn't appear ready to settle down. Even if he did want to settle down, after that first sign of violence, at 40 years old, you would think to yourself, ok, I can't have kids with this guy and leave. That is if having a family is the number one priority.  Her words and actions don't match. 

• Love 5
Just now, jaync said:

don't know how made up it was, given Dorinda didn't deny John's involvement, and how she lost her everloving shit at the mere accusation.

She did deny it at first and then Sonja read a text from Peter saying that John had said she was interested and she replied that John doesn't speak for her. Also, the text that Sonja kept saying proved it wasn't a text from John it was from Peter saying he said it so I don't know what that proves.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, jaync said:

I don't know how made up it was, given Dorinda didn't deny John's involvement, and how she lost her everloving shit at the mere accusation.

well she lost her shit because she was already 3 sheets, but she can't deny John's involvement, Sonja has Texas from him.  She was saying that despite what John said about her involvement, she didn't have anything to do with it. 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

To spite Luann, to get under her skin, meaning Carole was bored with Chef Boy R Duh a long time ago but kept seeing him so Luann couldn't say I told you so.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Sonja has Texas from him.  She was saying that despite what John said about her involvement, she didn't have anything to do with it. 

The text wasn't from John it was from Peter saying he had talked to John , only in Sonja's delusional mind is that definitive proof.

• Love 14
Just now, biakbiak said:

The text wasn't from John it was from Peter saying he had talked to John , only in Sonja's delusional mind is that definitive proof.

Oh ok.  Hell, even better.  This glove don't fit, Sonja needs to sell that story to somebody who gives a damn. 

• Love 6

I don't either.

On the upstairs double sink scavenger hunt, let's not forget "this house only has 6 bedrooms?"

Poor Ramona, having to slum it out for a few days...

Bethenny was reacting to the notion that no one has been in the public like Tinsley.  That they don't know what its like to have their info all out in the public because EVERYONE read about Tins but no one else has had their shit in the papers.  Tins, you are barely on anyone's radar any longer, seriously.  B wasn't saying her situation was worse than beating, she was saying google me because she can guarantee that she has been in the news as much if not more than Tins. Since NY started  They ALL have.  That was Tins making her situation being public worse and more prominent than everyone else shit being public. 

giphy.gif

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, BBHN said:

First off- it's pedafile!

I do think she enjoys getting his young, hard dick and hanging out with him from time to time but I think he's kind of flavorless much like tofu. 

Luann told Carole, in so many words, that young guys are good for sex but don't catch feelings because it will not last. Carole said last season that she thought it might be more than temporary (after her epiphany after returning the foster cat). I think she's pushing him away first before he ends it so it's less painful. 

• Love 3

She did deny it at first and then Sonja read a text from Peter saying that John had said she was interested and she replied that John doesn't speak for her.

Right, she denied that she nor John had been interested...until she couldn't. Then, she deflected by batshitting on Sonja's sex life, which had zero to do with what was being discussed.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Pickles said:

I am obviously in the minority. I thought Dorinda was crass and obnoxious at the Bronx lunch. I would have been leaving the table with Luann. 

I'm in the minority with you; she was clearly still drunk.  Though Sonja can stop with the "I have a text from John proving..."  John saying it doesn't prove what Dorinda thought about tipsygirl.  Though from Dorinda's over the top response....???? Hmm.

Everyone was obnoxious this episode. 

I love Luann, so want to think the "you didn't give me the best room and I'm a recent bride" was staged, but ...... 

Can everyone get their asses off the kitchen counters?  Yuck.  Did I see Carole put her feet/shoes on the counter also?

Ramona and her room......way past gotten old.

B was right that if Tinsley doesn't like Sonja's (stupid) rules, she should move out.  She claims to have the money, spend it!  But can we stop with the assumption that if Italian-Americans are involved, so is the Mob?  You're a couple of decades late for that garbage.

I'm still not sure what - really - Tinsley has been through.  She talks about being abused, but the criminal complaint is her behavior.  Did she ever obtain a protective order from the guy?  I can understand that she's still upset about her father's death (I would break down in tears randomly years later), and her meeting with the therapist was certainly more real that B's fakeness...but I still don't know what "issues" she has that would result in the breakdown in VT.  She seems like a special little snowflake who can't take someone telling her the truth.

Ramona and only skiing Aspen.  Get over yourself, we know, if you learned to ski as a kid, you probably learned at Great Gorge (NJ!), or Sterling Forest (8 trails!).  You probably ran over me at either place, and of course you didn't apologize.  I did like the line about skinnygirl taste.

Sonja, shut up.  No one cares about your email "proof."  And either kick Tinsley out or stop playing mom.  And no one believes Tinsley living with you would bring her back to "NY society."  Funniest line of the night, and so completely in line with her delusions!

Dorinda - lighten up on the drinking for your own health, but for our entertainment......have another.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

well she lost her shit because she was already 3 sheets, but she can't deny John's involvement, Sonja has Texas from him.  She was saying that despite what John said about her involvement, she didn't have anything to do with it. 

I hate you for this!!!

• Love 12

Ramona is horrible to be sure but it was nice of her to jump up and comfort Tinsley. 

Ramona is mad at Bethenny because she took care of her when she had the only case of fibroids in the medical journals and as soon as she recovered Bethenny had no more use for her. 

If a broken clock can be right twice a day then Ramona can do something right twice a year.

• Love 10

First off- it's pedafile!

This is the Countess, proper English only, please.

Luann told Carole, in so many words, that young guys are good for sex but don't catch feelings because it will not last. Carole said last season that she thought it might be more than temporary (after her epiphany after returning the foster cat). I think she's pushing him away first before he ends it so it's less painful. 

Temporary could just mean it might last longer than she thought, but she still doesn't see them still together in 10 years. I think she knows this relationship has an expiry date.

• Love 4
(edited)

All of the women were talking about her living arrangements when Tinz went off more about the abuse she suffered.  She opened with her living arrangements but then immediately and more emotionally talked about the physical and emotional abuse.  I am sad for her and she is vulnerable and needs a lot of support from her friends. It was is gracious of Sonja to take her in temporarily. 

She's not "right" yet and hopefully through therapy she will be.  She might be ready to move from Sonja's but not ready to make a big decision like sign a lease as she probably still feels very, very unsure of her ability to make good choices and decisions since she's made some that did her harm so her apartment meltdown last episode made sense to me. 

Unfortunately, I really do understand due to being in a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship several years ago.  I don't think any of the other women have like she was- though I would call Jason abusive for sure and maybe some of that was evident as his and Bethenny's marriage went on and really bloomed with the harassment and stalking.    

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 15

The chef probably turned down the pass Luann made at him (in the bathroom) so she turned on him.

He didn't want to get Herpes Simplex Daginstino 6.

Yowch.

• Love 4