Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E27: Truth Be Told

• Start Topic

Wow. I just finished watching and I have to say it was actually pretty heartbreaking. 

Just a brief personal on me  Im 32 divorced once, happily remarried with a 2 year old and one on the way with my second husband. This show is a guilty pleasure of mine and I love to come here and snark and make fun but this episode broke my heart. 

First amber, say what you will about her but I genuinely feel her pain. I remember being 25 getting out of my first bad marriage, had my bank accounts cleared and lost everything. I had to move back home with my parents and it took me a long long while to get back on my feet. I can relate to her in that way of just being so disappointed in yourself of being so STUPID to have let yourself get to this point! She's has tragedies in her life, I had many tragedies in my life by that age. It really is hard to cope with when you see other people your age who have it together. The difference between our situations are that I made damn sure I never got into something like that again,  and I started back from the bottom and clawed my way out with no opportunities presented to me besides the ones I made for myself. She has every opportunity in the world and she better buck up or she will be saying the same damn thing in another 3 years with another loser. 

The secondthing that broke my heart was Ryan and Mac. We have to keep in mind this girl is ONLY 20! Remember how stupid you were at 20? She obviously has no idea how to cope or deal with the fact that this guy is a full blown addict. I've lost a few friends to heroin overdose. I'm telling you, this nodding out is not Xanax, it's heroin or some form of it. He didn't go get his haircut he went to get nice and freaking high for his wedding. He could've killed himself, his wife and innocent people on the road driving like that! THAT broke my heart. Seeing him like that broke my heart. 

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Nova apparently does not sleep in her crib. Tyler said in the last episode to Nova that she needed to start sleeping in her crib which I took to mean she sleeps with her parents. 

she doesn't sleep in there so....that's where the trash goes?  Gotcha!!!

• Love 4

How old is Nova? I think she's only a couple of months (or less) younger than my son who is 2.5. He started climbing out of his crib around 16 months old so we transitioned to a toddler bed. A few months ago, he got a big boy twin car bed. My son is tall, strong, and a pro at scaling things, but it seems weird that at this point, Tyler would say Nova needs to start sleeping in her crib (I assume that means she sleeps in their bed or on the couch or something). Shouldn't he be saying that his over two years old child needs to start sleeping in her toddler bed and go convert that crib into a toddler bed (it looks like it converts, but I'm not sure...and they can surely afford to buy a toddler bed frame if not). That was weird to me. I know some toddlers stay in their cribs longer than mine, but it struck me as weird. 

Just now, saratothej said:

This is totally shallow but I can't quit thinking about Mack renting that glitzed out dress for a lawn wedding where Ryan doesn't even wear a suit jacket. Why not run to the mall and get a white sundress or wear a white dress you already have? She looked so out of place being the only one dressed for a traditional wedding ceremony. 

Because that dress was for the viewers at home and the cameras. Who cares how impractical or out of place it looked? Mackenzie had to *impress* us with her princess gown. Also, she's 20. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Is this a legal thing, or just like, what people do?

100% legal.  At least in Florida it is.  Seat belt laws have vehicle weight restrictions.  The heavier the vehicle, it's not mandatory to wear them.  You don't have to wear them in an F350, for example.  When a little Honda slams into an F350 on the interstate, it feels like you ran over a bump.  Now when a semi runs over an Oldsmobile?  I felt it, saw it, and had to jump out so the 18 wheeler knew he hit me.  (It wasn't at high speed, thankfully.)  I wear a seat belt in my lighter vehicles but not in the heavy ones.  Had a deer run into my F150 and crush my door.  Seat belts on.  Deer didn't make it, though.  Felt like a brick wall came out of nowhere.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Redditors on the TM Reddit have found some screenshots of Ryan's arms from last week's and this week's show where they say they can see track marks. I've never known anyone well with a heroin problem while they were using, so I'll defer to those who have as far as whether or not this is a track mark. I totally believe though that what we saw in the car was an opioid or heroin nod and NOT Xanax.

image.jpg

I'm a nurse, so while I do have experience with veins, I've never used drugs, so my experience may not be helpful. It's really hard to say definitively, everybody's vascular system (veins/arteries) runs differently and so it's not typical to have one on top of the arm, but it is still possible, especially with frequent drug use when the normal sites might have been blown or unusable. I would say that it does look like some kind of needle/IV access, the entry looks like a larger gauge needle, and it appears to have bruising around the site with would just mean blood was trapped under the skin, which happens often. I want to be clear that I am not saying that's what it is, I really don't know, I could probably argue it either way with a little more info. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I'm a nurse, so while I do have experience with veins, I've never used drugs, so my experience may not be helpful. It's really hard to say definitively, everybody's vascular system (veins/arteries) runs differently and so it's not typical to have one on top of the arm, but it is still possible, especially with frequent drug use when the normal sites might have been blown or unusable. I would say that it does look like some kind of needle/IV access, the entry looks like a larger gauge needle, and it appears to have bruising around the site with would just mean blood was trapped under the skin, which happens often. I want to be clear that I am not saying that's what it is, I really don't know, I could probably argue it either way with a little more info. 

And you saw him do the classic, classic heroin nod while driving. I knew that moment it was heroin. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, MissMel said:

100% legal.  At least in Florida it is.  Seat belt laws have vehicle weight restrictions.  The heavier the vehicle, it's not mandatory to wear them.  You don't have to wear them in an F350, for example.  When a little Honda slams into an F350 on the interstate, it feels like you ran over a bump.  Now when a semi runs over an Oldsmobile?  I felt it, saw it, and had to jump out so the 18 wheeler knew he hit me.  (It wasn't at high speed, thankfully.)  I wear a seat belt in my lighter vehicles but not in the heavy ones.  Had a deer run into my F150 and crush my door.  Seat belts on.  Deer didn't make it, though.  Felt like a brick wall came out of nowhere.

One can also drive in Florida while on their cell phones. 

Florida...I swear. lol

4 hours ago, leighroda said:

Thanks for your professional input.

Anytime I get blood drawn, some nurses have a hard time with my veins. I have been poked in different areas of my arms. I hate how it looks afterwards because I do not want people to think I am a drug user.

Edited by GreatKazu
nurses not Murses. Damn phone.
  • Love 9

I forgot I wanted to comment on Debra and her nail shop tantrum... first of all that was from 0 to 60... and the fact that her first instinct is to start yelling in public with a camera crew that she wants to die is simply ridiculous, I've seen people be baker act-ed for less, and I kinda wish they would have to show her that's not something you just throw out when you are losing an arguement... and if you truly do feel that way you probably need some sort of treatment. I just think it's appalling that a grown woman would carry on like that knowing that her argument of wanting to die trumps everything. It's people like this that make it more difficult for people who actually need help to get it.

3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

One can also drive in Florida while on their cell phones. 

Florida...I swear. lol

Thanks for your professional input.

Anytime I get blood drawn, some murses have a hard time with my veins. I have been poked in different areas of my arms. I hate how it looks afterwards because I do not want people to think I am a drug user.

Yeah, I felt the same way in nursing school, that's how we learned to do IV's and draw blood, we practiced on each other, so for a good year I pretty much always had "track marks". its funny how people who don't use seem to worry more about the perception than those who do.

I should also add, it's not common to use the site on top of the arm, it is normal to have veins there...lol.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I forgot I wanted to comment on Debra and her nail shop tantrum... first of all that was from 0 to 60... and the fact that her first instinct is to start yelling in public with a camera crew that she wants to die is simply ridiculous, I've seen people be baker act-ed for less, and I kinda wish they would have to show her that's not something you just throw out when you are losing an arguement... and if you truly do feel that way you probably need some sort of treatment. I just think it's appalling that a grown woman would carry on like that knowing that her argument of wanting to die trumps everything. It's people like this that make it more difficult for people who actually need help to get it.

And Sophia didn't even flinch.

• Love 13

I totally believe in lie detector tests.  I think they are like Wonder Woman's lasso of truth.  

If they are good enough for Maury and Springer then they must be valid.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I think I said this already, but I think the box is there to keep Nova from climbing out. I had the same type of crib at one point, and that's the way my daughter climbed out, I guess because I did not have a box there! 

At least the fan on the floor appears to have a cover!

Did you notice the fan in their bedroom? It looks just like that one in Nova's room. I guess they got rid of the busted one and replaced it after that backlash. LOL 

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Nova apparently does not sleep in her crib. Tyler said in the last episode to Nova that she needed to start sleeping in her crib which I took to mean she sleeps with her parents. 

Oh, that's right. Tyler did mention Nova wasn't sleeping in her crib. 

By the way, isn't she too big for a crib? She needs a toddler bed. 

1 hour ago, LillysPad said:

Two butt cheeks. What an ass. :D

LMAO It does look like butt cheeks. Goes nicely with her triple chins.

Matt was trying his best to be so calm. He was acting like a parent watching their toddler throw a tantrum.  His smiling face and "come here" to Amber was so part of his manipulating game. That whole scene is exactly how things play out at their house when shit happens. Amber gets riled up, she is upset, and Matt sits there and claims he is the victim. Boy, these two deserve each other. They both play the same game! 

• Love 9

I haven't seen the lie detector scene, I had to go to bed, but I've seen people mention that One of Matts first questions was answered "truthfully" while a similar question towards the end was a lie, since I haven't seen it for myself please correct me if I'm wrong... 

i wonder if that was strategic, like in the beginning he had himself prepped so lying right off the bat wasn't a huge deal to him, but as time wore on it was harder to keep up the facade and so when the similar question was asked he was unable to convince the machine he was telling the truth. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Looks like a joint. 

My husband rolls his own cigerettes and they look just like this. People always think they are joints. They even stop him in the streets and ask for one.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Ajb1112 said:

So Ryan went to rehab for 30 days? What a joke. 30 days is NOT long enough. My step-brotner is a heroine addict (along with being addicted to multiple pain pills and an alcoholic). He went to rehab for 30 days and it took a week for him to relapse when he got out. The minimum for rehab is a year. Anything leas than that is a waste of time.

To be fair, insurance generally doesn't cover more than 30 days at a time and rehabs can be as much ad $100,000 a month, depending on the type. I think 30 days is fine IF he goes to an outpatient program following it or if he lived in a sober living facility for several months afterwards (and we assume he is not). 30 days is fine but it doesn't "cure" you. You still need many months of help and, even then, you will still be an addict for the rest of your life.

• Love 9

So angry when I finally got around to watching this episode.  For the last ten days, The Flu has been in residence at our house.  My husband was sick all last week. As in, home from work the entire week.  I caught it and came down with it over the weekend.  Husband was so sick, he had to go to the ER...twice.  His cough was/is so terrible, he would see stars, almost faint, and he ripped a muscle in his left side.  I'm sick now, but not as bad, thank goodness.

Husband was given very strong codeine cough syrup by the doctor.  He has never once driven while under its influence.

I am letting the sickness run its course and am alleviating my symptoms with TheraFlu.  I have never once driven while under its influence ( for me, anyway, that stuff packs a wallop and makes me sleepy and somewhat goofy). 

The scenes with Ryan driving...you know, I lost a loved one to a drunk driver back in 1986.  She was only two years old.  What a fucking piece of worthless shit.  Yeah, I know Ryan has a problem and believe it or not, I am not judging him for being an addict.  I am judging him for being an addict who is so goddamned selfish, he endangers innocent people because of his life choices.  He chose to stick that needle in his arm the first time.  I don't think innocent bystanders should have to pay for that.  

• Love 14

Did anyone catch when Amber was saying when speaking to Kail that she has the house in her name and Matt's, and that she will "just leave?"  She said something like, "I don't like it there anyway..." but kind of caught herself saying that.  

5 hours ago, Ajb1112 said:

So Ryan went to rehab for 30 days? What a joke. 30 days is NOT long enough. My step-brotner is a heroine addict (along with being addicted to multiple pain pills and an alcoholic). He went to rehab for 30 days and it took a week for him to relapse when he got out. The minimum for rehab is a year. Anything leas than that is a waste of time.

Exactly.  From what I know about heroin addicts, it is almost impossible to get and stay clean.  It is something like 1% of addicts are able to stay clean after a 30 day rehab.  He needs to change his whole life - move away, change friends, etc. if he wants a chance.

2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Well, Matt is the one who drives to pick Leah up and bring her home when ever Amber feels like she should exercise her visitation. He also does all of the caregiving, feeding, etc of Leah while she's at Amber's. Although it scares the heck out of me to think of any kid having to depend on Matt's caregiving, even if for a limited time, Leah might be disappointed if Matt and Amber broke up because who would drive her to see her mom, who would fee do era at her mom's, and who would hang out with her while her mom sleeps until 1pm? If Leah would "miss" Matt at all, that would be why.

I'm laughing so hard at Simon's #Escobarstyle hashtag. Simon is the gift that keeps on giving.

Is Mackenzie a drug user as well but just not as deep into her addiction as Ryan is? Because that's the only thing that makes any kind of sense. 

Well according to Amber, Matt is Leah's "BEST FRIEND!"  Hahahaha!  I am so sure, Amber.

As for Mackenzie - I am wondering the same thing as her pupils were pin dots - a clear sign of opiate use.

1 hour ago, MissMel said:

I was surprised about this and I checked the dmv website - it looks like it is now illegal to not wear a seatbelt in the front seat for all trucks, including large pickups and vans.  I would not want to be in anything moving at a high rate of speed, no matter how heavy the vehicle is.  The problem is not running over something, it is that when/if that vehicle stops suddenly (skids out and hits a wall or something), your body keeps going as fast as the truck was going.  If the steering wheel is catching you, it is catching you at 55 mph... that could be deadly.  If your body goes to the side, you will be thrown, or you could go through the windshield.  People don't realize what happens to a human body when a high-speed crash occurs.

I do agree with having airbags removed if you are small, but you have to wear a seatbelt!!

• Love 17
43 minutes ago, mscav said:

I can't believe this happened, but after the show last night, Mackenzie went in my opinion from a dumb, but sweet girl to Matt level manipulator. I think this chick could give him lessons. The way she literally rushed him to the "wedding guy" in the parking lot of the aquarium. To hell with his safety, hers or the hundreds of people on the road, she was going to get married and lock it down! What's that... your mom is crying, your son's not here and you obviously have no clue where you are. Cool, time to say I do! Its OK if you mumble it. I know this is last minute but while you wear what you rolled out of bed in, I'm going to the store to buy my 3rd wedding dress in 2 years real quick.

That girl was going to make sure that marriage happened no matter what. She knew damn good and well if he sobered up he wouldn't be getting married. Ryan has always been more of a playboy.. not a guy about to settle down. Now she has Teen Mom hanger on status (lol), Ryan's Teen Mom money, a house that most likely his parents paid off, free babysitters and we all know Jen and Larry are the type to pay all of Ryan's other bills and now hers as well. Not to mention she probably now has power of attorney over all of his assets due to his drug problem. I also have a feeling we'll start seeing more tabloid exclusives about Ryan now so she can get some extra cash from that as well. This woman is cold. She didn't even care about Bentley or her own son's well being. All she cared about was getting that piece of paper signed. 

I don't think even Matt was at such a high manipulation power level at 20 as Mackenzie is. Either she's an addict, too or she's manipulative sociopath of epic proportions. 

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Well according to Amber, Matt is Leah's "BEST FRIEND!"  Hahahaha!  I am so sure, Amber.

Yeah, and Amber is Leah's "LEAD." Whatever, Amber!

And I agree with you regarding seatbelt safety. I deem them necessary in all vehicles, no matter the size and even if you're riding in the backseat, which is the law in Texas. 

• Love 5

The insistence on getting married that day is so weird to me.  If it was for reasons like insurance or custody, why did it have to be that day?  That very afternoon!  6:30?  Ok, we'll take it!  Here's a theory - I think it might have been rehab related.  Either an ultimatum, or maybe there was a spot for him in a rehab facility, but only if he checked in immediately.  I don't get why MacKenzie wouldn't want to wait until after he got out, but maybe the shotgun wedding was part of the way to get Ryan into treatment.  It would also explain why she agreed to go through with it even after Ryan was high as a kite driving there, and wore friggin sunglasses when they said their i do's.  Those who watch the show Intervention know what I'm talking about - the only goal is to get the addict to say yes to rehab.  Sometimes they even allow the addict to have one last hit (supervised), so long as it's on the way to rehab.  IDK....just theorizing.

• Love 11

The insistence on getting married that day is so weird to me.  If it was for reasons like insurance or custody, why did it have to be that day?  That very afternoon!  6:30?  Ok, we'll take it!  Here's a theory - I think it might have been rehab related.  Either an ultimatum, or maybe there was a spot for him in a rehab facility, but only if he checked in immediately.  I don't get why MacKenzie wouldn't want to wait until after he got out, but maybe the shotgun wedding was part of the way to get Ryan into treatment.  It would also explain why she agreed to go through with it even after Ryan was high as a kite driving there, and wore friggin sunglasses when they said their i do's.  Those who watch the show Intervention know what I'm talking about - the only goal is to get the addict to say yes to rehab.  Sometimes they even allow the addict to have one last hit (supervised), so long as it's on the way to rehab.  IDK....just theorizing.

I agree, and I also think it would explain Jenn literally WEEPING at the ceremony. I know Bentley not being there wasn't ideal, but also didn't seem like that would make her sob the way she was. 

• Love 10
(edited)
29 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I don't get why MacKenzie wouldn't want to wait until after he got out, but maybe the shotgun wedding was part of the way to get Ryan into treatment.

Because once he sobers up he might not want to marry her.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, LillysPad said:

Is this their front door with all those locks? 

Ignore the eye closed tongue sticking Ryan. 

Screenshot 2017-06-27 at 2.58.08 PM.png

That's Larry's garage/man cave. All the locks are to keep Ryan out. I think he stole/sold his father's tools in the past to buy drugs, which is why they didn't speak for a year. 

• Love 20
(edited)

Something made me watch this shit show again.  First, Amber stating "she does not want to get divorced."  OK, bitch.  You can go to "gel", be a drug addict, but god forbid you get divorced?  Let alone all of Matt's peccadilloes.  Bitch, please.  Also, I'm still thinking this is drama for their stint on Marriage Boot Camp.  But, Amber is not a mental giant so maybe she is this stupid.  

Second, Cate and Tyler agree that she will learn about horses and see if she wants to own one later, I guess?  But she walked up to the guy all "I'm ready to make my downpayment."  

Third, Care and Tyler are outside (!) discussing the horse and conversation.  She says "take some time to talk it over with your wife"   At first I thought she was quoting the horse guy, and I loved it.  Backed that shit up. She was stating what she said.  

You guys handled the rest.  

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

Something made me watch this shit show again.  First, Amber stating "she does not want to get divorced."  OK, bitch.  You can go to "gel", be a drug addict, but god forbid you get divorced?  Let alone all of Matt's peccadilloes.  Bitch, please.

Second, Cate and Tyler agree that she will learn about horses and see if she wants to own one later, I guess?  But she walked up to the guy all "I'm ready to make my downpayment."  

Third, Care and Tyler are outside (!) discussing the horse and conversation.  She says "take some time to talk it over with your wife"   At first I thought she was quoting the horse guy, and I loved it.  Backed that shit up. She was stating what she said.  

You guys handled the rest.  

I feel like I've heard a lot of people (on reality shows) say something like "getting divorced is just something I don't want" like it's the go to excuse for not wanting to be committed to someone and they always say it stems from how their parents got divorced and it totally shattered their childhood or something and it's like "really?" Like yes some divorces are really awful but it always makes me laugh a little because are always thinking about the end even before they start in on the I Dos. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I feel like I've heard a lot of people (on reality shows) say something like "getting divorced is just something I don't want" like it's the go to excuse for not wanting to be committed to someone and they always say it stems from how their parents got divorced and it totally shattered their childhood or something and it's like "really?" Like yes some divorces are really awful but it always makes me laugh a little because are always thinking about the end even before they start in on the I Dos. 

I understand. It just makes me rage.  She ALREADY gave him access to her money!  That is just dumb,  

• Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, lezlers said:

I've got to go there: the fact that dumbass McKenzie's first instinct while her fiancée is speeding down the freeway, without a seatbelt, high as a fucking kite is to try to turn the cameras off, then goes on to marry him while she and his parents pretend nothing happened provides plenty of justification for Maci, as Bentley's mother, to believe if she doesn't do something to force Ryan to deal with his addiction, no one will. 

In my opinion, of course.

Too bad Maci didn't do what she should have done back when Ryan relapsed after his rehab stint. 

No one can force anyone to deal with their addiction. One can only issue consequences, which is what the counselor on the phone told Maci. She cannot offer support, she cannot tell him to go to rehab, she just needs to do what she is legally capable of doing - going to court and get a legal binding order barring Ryan from having visitation with his child and bar the Edwards from that as well since they enable his behavior. 

I guess I am not ever going to see this Maci is now justified to do what she needs to do. She had justification five years ago. Maci didn't need to have footage of Ryan driving while under the influence. She was already aware going simply by the things she was alluding to on camera. She wasn't on Mars when Ryan entered rehab in 2012. Even without ever being aware of what we watched last night, Maci had five years (at least) of seeing Ryan under the influence. She still did nothing. She doesn't need to show the court a snippet of that scene from last night to make a case. She had proof in 2012 of him being an addict when he entered rehab, left and relapsed. She could have requested the courts order Ryan to administer to random drug-testing. That is what happened to Chelsea's ex recently.  

@bethster2000 I just got over that damn cough. I had to be on antibiotics for two weeks. That codeine cough medicine did nothing for me. All it did was make me sleepy so I could catch some much-needed Zzzzzzs. Hope you two get better soon. 

@leighroda  Here is a link which describes the techniques the tester uses when deciding what questions to ask and how to ask the questions. http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx

I still don't believe in those tests, but it is an interesting read. 

So, are Cate and Tyler now living in their Taco Bell Crunch Wrap house (tm @Brooklynista) or are they still renovating it? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
(edited)

The grammar with these chucklefucks.  Amber, twice "another girl has came out".  

I am appalled.  

Half the time, Mack looks like she wants to stab Rhine, not marry his ass.  

Also...that onesie/ cat suit of Ambers had A HOOD!  I'm not sure if that was seen by all!

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 17
(edited)

I don't know that I buy the theory that Mackenzie was rushing Ryan to a parking lot wedding (complete with a big wedding gown) for insurance purposes to get him into rehab. Their half-assed wedding was for the cameras. If it were really about getting him the help that he so desperately needs, they'd get the marriage certificate and he would quietly go to rehab. Putting on a scene for Teen Mom would be the last thing on anyone's mind. The whole shindig struck me as being rather pathetic and desperate, complete with Jen the Great Enabler sobbing in the background. Mackenzie wants to be part of Teen Mom like Gary and Kristina are. That's the reason she's pressing Ryan to get more time with Bentley. She doesn't care about that kid or the family -- she wants camera time and MTV fame. More proof? Anyone with half a brain would have been scared to death if they were sitting in the passenger seat of Ryan's car. She wasn't. She just kept poking him awake and then turned off the cameras and lied about Xanax. She's full of shit.

I have serious doubts that Ryan will recover from his addictions. He's surrounded by enablers. The best thing for Maci to do now would be to take herself and Bentley off the show.

ETA: If Ryan were to go to rehab I would imagine they'd advise him not to make any huge life decisions until he had been sober for awhile, which would include getting married. Yeah, I think Mackenzie is very conniving.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 21

The best thing for Maci to do now would be to take herself and Bentley off the show.

Maci had plenty of opportunities to do just that, but she won't because she is addicted to the MTV money like Ryan is addicted to opiates. 

Kail telling Amber there was no rush to get married...oy. From the girl with three baby daddies and who rushed to get married to Javi for those benefits. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Denim Dreams said:

Amber is just dumb beyond words blaming Matt for getting access to her money.  "He did that."  No, your lazy ass did that and you just look stupid and dare I get into my southern roots and add trifling when you need a lie detector to confirm what you already know and yell about missing money in the reunion preview.  I would be too embarrassed to bring that up.  Leah is not looking for Matt.  I'm sure she has just been tolerating him to see her "mom."  He has shown his hatred towards Leah over and over again.  I'm sure she feels that.  Matt didn't have sex with anyone because they aren't as dumb as Amber.  I'm sure he tried.  ETA and don't sit there and lament your wasted years.  Most of them were spent sleeping.

LOL. When the guy said that Matt passed the questions about sexual encounters, I also thought, yeah, that's because nobody wants to fuck his skanky ass, though i'm sure he tried!

I don't know what's up with that Mackenzie chick but that was some shady shit there. Desperate to know why she was so desperate to lock Ryan down. He's not exactly a catch. And poor Jen. I felt sorry for her but she helped create that monster,

Like others, I also thought when watching last night that Simon and Farrah are a couple and in on a joke together, and Sophia seems to act normal around him. I hope that little girl has some real friends back home. Dr. Dave is very creepy and I didn't like the way he was acting. What a weirdo and he's probably bending Debra's brain somehow!

• Love 13

When Amber was yelling out the large sums of money that Matt has hidden/hemorrhaged, I couldn't help but to laugh. What poetic irony that the money Amber tried to hide from the IRS was stolen from her by the creep who most likely advised her not to pay the liens. 

Also, did anyone catch how Amber said she never liked the house anyways? I guess that's why she never stopped the dogs from destroying it?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

And I get it.  No one wants to get divorced. However, you are already living with the guy, sharing all of your money with him, and have him around your child whenever you get around to seeing her.  You are 100% playing house with him so in your situation, the only difference a divorce would be from just breaking up if you never married would be the addition of lawyers. And really, if you already have cars and/or houses in both of your names, lawyers are going to get involved anyway.  If you are really all about "not wanting to to divorced", how about actually taking things slowly and thinking things through rather than just jumping into a relationship because you have to have a man to help you feel desired and complete.

• Love 8

As someone who went to rehab for an addiction to Xanax (prescribed for anxiety and panic disorder) Ryan definitely could have been under the influence of the tranquilizer which suppresses your Central Nervous System, as do opioids and heroin.    Fact - Benzodiazepines are second only to heroin for withdrawal (opioids are easier to kick and go through the withdrawal process than Xanax).  

I hope anyone seeking treatment finds the help they so desperately need.  

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, bella bluth said:

As someone who went to rehab for an addiction to Xanax (prescribed for anxiety and panic disorder) Ryan definitely could have been under the influence of the tranquilizer which suppresses your Central Nervous System, as do opioids and heroin.    Fact - Benzodiazepines are second only to heroin for withdrawal (opioids are easier to kick and go through the withdrawal process than Xanax).  

I agree with the benzo armchair analysis. I was on xanax for awhile (incidentally, I was on it while I went through opioid withdrawal). I had a similar reaction as Ryan's. It wasn't nodding out like the reaction you have on opioid (that's kind of a nice, dreamlike state) but an actual feeling as though you are losing consciousness. Like Ryan, I lost myself in the middle of sentences and slurred my words-something I have never done on opioids. I would even fade out while talking. It gave me short-term memory loss to the point that I was eventually taken off of them before the 2-week period was over because I couldn't function on them. 

It could have been heroin or an opioid or benzo. It's hard to say. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, bella bluth said:

Benzo withdrawal is right up there with alcohol.  One must detox medically for benzos or alcohol or they run a risk of lethal seizures.  We did not hear of a medical detox for Ryan, so I have my bet on Opioids. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SuzWhat said:

The grammar with these chucklefucks.  Amber, twice "another girl has came out".  

I am appalled.  

Half the time, Mack looks like she wants to stab Rhine, not marry his ass.  

Also...that onesie/ cat suit of Ambers had A HOOD!  I'm not sure if that was seen by all!

Wow I missed the hood!  The only thing that would make this better is if the hood had animal ears.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Benzo withdrawal is right up there with alcohol.  One must detox medically for benzos or alcohol or they run a risk of lethal seizures.  We did not hear of a medical detox for Ryan, so I have my bet on Opioids. 

There is always the chance that he wasn't addicted to benzos, too. He could have used them when other things weren't available-or used them for speedballs. I know quite a few addicts that have gone to rehab for opioids but will pop a zanny or whatever else is on hand if they're available. 

35 minutes ago, politichick said:

LOL. When the guy said that Matt passed the questions about sexual encounters, I also thought, yeah, that's because nobody wants to fuck his skanky ass, though i'm sure he tried!

I don't know what's up with that Mackenzie chick but that was some shady shit there. Desperate to know why she was so desperate to lock Ryan down. He's not exactly a catch. And poor Jen. I felt sorry for her but she helped create that monster,

You know what made me kind of sad? Hearing the way Ryan talk to Mack. Calling her "baby" and singing about getting married and telling her she looked beautiful. All perfectly normal for a betrothed to do and say, but we KNOW Ryan. We've never seen him or heard him act in that manner. He certainly never treated Maci like that. It's sad to think that he is capable of doing such things but, apparently, mostly when he is higher than a kite. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

There is always the chance that he wasn't addicted to benzos, too. He could have used them when other things weren't available-or used them for speedballs. I know quite a few addicts that have gone to rehab for opioids but will pop a zanny or whatever else is on hand if they're available. 

You know what made me kind of sad? Hearing the way Ryan talk to Mack. Calling her "baby" and singing about getting married and telling her she looked beautiful. All perfectly normal for a betrothed to do and say, but we KNOW Ryan. We've never seen him or heard him act in that manner. He certainly never treated Maci like that. It's sad to think that he is capable of doing such things but, apparently, mostly when he is higher than a kite. 

Once he's sober, Mackenzie will never hear "baby" or that she's beautiful -- which is probably why she enables him. She didn't even yell at him for his dangerous shit on the road!

• Love 12