Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I love the host's polite time-wasting prompts. "Is she a teacher? A band instructor? A social worker? A sushi chef?"

Pathetic.  She should have just said, "Jorge or whatever your real name is, what does Anfisa do for a living?  I need an answer, now."  And then let the silence drag on.  Or the producers should have taken him out back and roughed him up, but only if the let us watch. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

'I need him to confirm his address so I can sue him'...slightly paraphrasing, but it's the first time Danielle made be laugh out loud. 

Poor Alexi. Just come out and tell Loren she's obnoxious and embarrassing. She forgive him, because he's so delicious. 

Chantel pretty much telling Pao to shut her trap was priceless.

Pao snarking on Anfisa for walking off...um, didn't she walk off when Russ said she hasn't turned many jobs down??

Danielle. You have a lawyer. Who has a staff. Its their job to find him, not yours. Dear god she is dumb.

The walk to the limo with that sad slice of pizza--oh Danielle. I bet she had cookies from the catering in her purse too. I thought I had a complicated relationship with catered food (work at a university, catering all the time, known to saunter by as an event is wrapping up to see if I can score a free sandwich or brownie, or stock up on sugar and half and half for my tea), but this was just so pitiful. Do you think she understands that she can get whatever she wants to eat delivered to her hotel room? No need to act like a poor person, you're in NYC on TLC's dime.

I was all about Alexi last night. Do we think its the first time anyone ever checked Loren? She was certainly nonplussed.

Pao is a full, dyed in the wool hypocrite. Only Pao is allowed diva fits, storming off (so we can admire her ass!) and sulks. I'm not sure if its because she's a sexyspicyLatina and therefore fiery and temperamental, or because she married her husband for "the right reasons". But she and Anfisa are no different. Pao can say what she does is "art" all she wants. Its sexy, titillating pictures for consumption by the general public. She needs a heaping helping of shut the hell up. 

10 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Pedro, why can't I quit you? He is too fucking adorable. 

I love Pedro. He has such a sweet smile.

46 minutes ago, Landlord said:

The way she was just laughing her head off and having that shit-grin on her face while they played the Juan segments made me want to smack her in the gob. I would ask ''Does she not have a single ounce of respect for her husband?'' but that would be overly rethorical. (Sp on Rethorical? English not my 1st language.)

She honestly does not see that she was wrong, drunk, acting spiteful and rude. She thinks she's adorable. Worse, she thinks her nasty, bloated poisonous little buddy Juan is adorable too. Clueless.

34 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Pao couldn't possibly defend Russ to her friend but you can bet your ass that if one of Russ' friends was doing that to HER she'd have been all up in his ass about it. "I'm your wife, mi amore! Do you not have respect for me? How could you let them talk to me like that, mi amore! Be a man!"

Agreed! Before you could say "my career"!

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Danielle. You have a lawyer. Who has a staff. Its their job to find him, not yours. Dear god she is dumb.

The walk to the limo with that sad slice of pizza--oh Danielle. I bet she had cookies from the catering in her purse too. I thought I had a complicated relationship with catered food (work at a university, catering all the time, known to saunter by as an event is wrapping up to see if I can score a free sandwich or brownie, or stock up on sugar and half and half for my tea), but this was just so pitiful. Do you think she understands that she can get whatever she wants to eat delivered to her hotel room? No need to act like a poor person, you're in NYC on TLC's dime.

I think perhaps the pizza was to tide her over until the room service order arrived? No telling how long it would take them to get there!

I was waiting for her to catch Mo again in the corner of her eye, or just someone who looked like Mo, and take off running after them, pizza in hand.

• Love 6

How can Danyeel buy her own pizza?  Pizza is expensive. 

Don't people realize how much she paid for Muhamit to be her cuddles forever  how much she invested into bringin' Mohamed here but was frauded for?

• Love 6

I feel utterly taken in with the Jorge and Anfisa non disclosure, such a rip off but on the other hand it is nice to see them as a team, albeit a dysfunctional team effort but maybe that is their way of togetherness.  You know it's fake drama because if it was real neither one of them would want to share a hotel room. 

Anyone have the inside scoop of what Anfisa does for a living, frankly I am surprised she does anything so koodooz to her.

When they showed a scene with Anfisa and Jorge in that office (when she hit him and then ordered him to leave) I thought that was a green card meeting but I noticed the framed picture behind Jorge said Rivera marketing or something like that.  Isn't Gina Rivera that person who got Mama June the makeover show? Anyone remember exactly what that was?

Why do I think Paola shopped on Canal Street for the LV knock off bag and Loubitans fakes before they filmed.  

With all these girls walking off stage at one time or another they cannot throw stones...they all do it when they need to amp the drama.  Is the " stage walk off" the new wine throwing?

Danielle needs to take some good advice I got once while I was trying to divorce my husband (he is a judge), an older work associate told me, "sometimes you have to know when to walk away."  Sage advice I took to heart and moved on.  She is throwing away more money she should be spending on her kids just to try to keep Mo around in some capacity.  I bet she had no trouble finding a lawyer, it's evident she has TLC money just burning a hole in her pocket...billable hours, retainer, like Christmas!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Well that was a huge time suck.  George:  "Ask her what she's doing.  I won't tell you."  Anfisa:  "I'm not doing anything."  Lather, rinse, repeat.  

I guess she's become a Mormon?  Taken up knitting?  Become one of those terrifying knitting Mormons?  

I think we all know what Anfisa is doing.  

That host has always bugged me but this killed me--  Jorge: "Look how she's dressed.  What would you think she'd do for a living"?  Host: "A teacher."

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Pao couldn't possibly defend Russ to her friend but you can bet your ass that if one of Russ' friends was doing that to HER she'd have been all up in his ass about it. "I'm your wife, mi amore! Do you not have respect for me? How could you let them talk to me like that, mi amore! Be a man!"

Exactly.  Ugh when she said "He didn't do anything to me!".  She is such a loser.  But Russ is too for staying with her!

9 hours ago, thejuicer said:

I'd rather be a whore than Jorge's wife.

Oh come on now, why can't we be both ?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, thejuicer said:

When Russ quietly said "It's not your place" to Jorge about revealing Anfisa's job I thought that was super sweet and...decent.  

I dunno, it's also a tad hypocritical considering he's obsessed with his wife's job.

9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

At least when you're being paid for sex you only have to do it a few hours a day. Jorge is her husband 24/7.

Except when he leaves the house for more than 15 mins ?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Danielle at the end: "Boo hoo! Mahammit won't let me sue him! It's not fair!"

When she said she was going to sue I felt worse for us viewers than him!

12 hours ago, NinaH said:

The way Mo handles Danielle is brilliant. He stays calm, tries to avoid her and makes sure to have witnesses to her fatal attraction behavior.  He's a con artist and played her and that is not admirable. But I get a kick out of him letting her spin like a top. 

Completely agree, I've been consistently impressed by how he operates!

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I think that I liked Pao the first season.

I don't like carrying hugely branded items - especially ones with lots of logos. The smaller the label name the better.

Russ is far too patient with her. He will clue in that Pao ain't pretty, she just looks that way.

Hard to believe now but I liked her too, I think a lot of us did!  As for displaying huge designer labels, I remember a time when that was considered rather gauche.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

That host has always bugged me but this killed me--  Jorge: "Look how she's dressed.  What would you think she'd do for a living"?  Host: "A teacher."

To be fair, there's a teacher at my kid's school whose only reason I recognize her and know it's her is because she's well, one of the only black person in our town that's predominantly white and philippino with a healthy serving of Mexicans. At school, she dresses like a nun with dominatrix shoes. When I see her on the weekend, she's dressed, well, like Anfisa. All the time. 

1 hour ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I dunno, it's also a tad hypocritical considering he's obsessed with his wife's job.

I don't. Paola's cuh-rear is out there in the open. It's the only word out of her mouth. 

When the female asked replies ''I don't do anything'' for a job, well, just stop insisting and obsessing over THAT, especially when you have no intention of disclaiming whatever it is that she did that's so bad. 

• Love 1

Has Jorge become even fatter?  He'll be on My 600 Pound Life soon. And why on earth would Anfisa agree to share a hotel room with him when they were offered separate rooms?  I actually felt bad for Anfisa.  He was so gloating at exposing her, but I think it backfired and the sympathy went her way.

The Pao woman might be pretty on the outside, but she's ugly on the inside.  Pretty don't last... then you're stuck with ugly.

Poor Mo.  She'll spend money on a private detective. It's not easy to hide in America. Maybe he should go back home.  She's going to haunt him forever and go broke doing it.

I'm not a fan of loudmouth Loren, but I think that relationship is the only one that stands a chance.

• Love 5

This third part was anti-climatic and a bit boring.  But, of course, I watched the entire episode.  Jorge just needs to shut up.  I think he's hoping that people will think the worst if he doesn't respond with specifics.  He's just a petulant little boy who didn't get what he wanted and paid for and now wants to sulk about it.  It's almost funny how he thought he really caused damage to Anfisa (in his hallway interview), not realizing that he made himself look bad, not her.  

Oh, and Danielle's update to the producers was not an update at all because I think that a lot of us already figured out that she would do whatever she could to both keep Mo in her life and to stay as relevant as possible on t.v.

Pao is such an entitled hypocrite.  Her reaction to Anfisa walking off when she herself walked off.  Only, Anfisa had a reason to walk off-Jorge kept trying to insinuate negative things about her when Pao walked off because she didn't want to have to respond to why she didn't defend her husband when her "best friend" was insulting to him.  However, she will argue with and demean Russ when he doesn't defend her to others even when all others are doing are talking about her lack of modeling jobs and her low-rent career.

I think Alexi realizes that he really didn't know Loren that well when they married.  She blamed her friend for over a year for a decision she made about strippers, she lied about tourettes being hereditary and then blamed him when he did not immediately say positive things to her, and she went into attack mode during the filming of this episode.  In this final segment, she once again tried to make a deal out of the fact that Anfisa isn't working (like she did in the first episode), and judged other marriages as being 'less than' her own.  Finally, when she is with her friend Pao, they verbally go after others in a harsh (and to some in a bullying) manner.  It will be interesting to see how Alexi reacts down the road.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, seacliffsal said:

It will be interesting to see how Alexi reacts down the road.

Oh yes, I believe he will be moving in any direction that is away from Loren.  Althuogh to be fair he could have taken ten seconds to google Tourettes and find out it's hereditary.  But Tourettes is not Loren's main issue.  Shrill, entitled btch is her issue.  

• Love 22

I accidentally set up my DVR to tape the show tonight, so I haven't watched it yet. But I wonder from what I'm reading here, was Chantel the only one of the five women who didn't walk off the set at some point during the three part finale? (which easily could have been edited down to ONE episode) And did she say ANYTHING last night or just sit there looking haughty?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I accidentally set up my DVR to tape the show tonight, so I haven't watched it yet. But I wonder from what I'm reading here, was Chantel the only one of the five women who didn't walk off the set at some point during the three part finale? (which easily could have been edited down to ONE episode) And did she say ANYTHING last night or just sit there looking haughty?

The subject of ees my culture baby (re sending $) was mentioned a second, other then that, I doN,t think she said a word. And yup, the only one who did not walk out.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

Mohammed was ordered by the court to pay Danielle's court fees, right? He should just fucking pay up then.

He won't, and Danielle has hired some cheap lawyer to sue him, which means several thousand more dollars of hers wasted.  She'll win a judgment, he won't pay, he won't have any property or savings she can take, and he'll disappear again.  She needs to drop this nonsense for the sake of her kids.

• Love 9

Paola was really annoying last night.  She had to make everything about her and honestly, she's not that interesting.  Did y'all notice when the host was "grilling" Pedro about sending gifts home Paola had to chime in with how she loves spoiling her family? Because that's her?  She made a comment when she makes money she uses it to spoil them - leaving aside the obvious $$ they make from this infernal show (which I'm hopelessly addicted to, don't leave me show!) - exactly what other money has she made to be spoiling her family with?  I would think any money she actually makes from her - all together now cuh-rear! - goes to those crap extensions and fake purses...

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You promised her a good life, Louis Vuitton purses, Louboutin shoes, and all the trappings of a rich man's wife.

Okay...but she said it's been two years.  She needs a clue and a job.  A real j-o-b.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I also think that one of the reasons she called the show a week later is because she was trying to talk them into giving her Mo's new contact info. "It's important that I have his contact info because..." I think she thought that if she pressed, they'd cave. I hope they didn't, although if they were sensing more drama gold, they may have. 

A very very good point.

2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Oh yes, I believe he will be moving in any direction that is away from Loren.  Althuogh to be fair he could have taken ten seconds to google Tourettes and find out it's hereditary.  But Tourettes is not Loren's main issue.  Shrill, entitled btch is her issue.  

Beware Alexei. The way Loren behaved onstage is the same way she'll behave when the two of you are breaking up. And she'll do it in front of your kids, too.

1 hour ago, Dobian said:

He won't, and Danielle has hired some cheap lawyer to sue him, which means several thousand more dollars of hers wasted.  She'll win a judgment, he won't pay, he won't have any property or savings she can take, and he'll disappear again.  She needs to drop this nonsense for the sake of her kids.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering but weren't her legal fees really low? Less than $1,000? It's difficult to believe anyone would take that case.

• Love 1

Jorge and TLC frauded me! Weeks of promo promising a sensational reveal only to pan out to be some bullshit. No sir. I'm ashamed to admit that I was expecting true tea. I channeled my Hyacinth Bucket impersonation and brought out the Royal Doulton teacups with the hand painted periwinkles expecting to have my cup filled with premium tea and came away with my cup bone dry. I disliked Jorge before, but now this morning flames are fanning at the sides of my face with my hate for him. Plus, the host, not putting his feet to the fire (which might've started a 5 alarm grease fire, I admit) made me even angrier. 

I feel like that whole thing between Jorge and Anfisa was an act. Bitches got agents now and trying to make sure they get a spot for next year or maybe even their own show. Notice how Jorge left that shit on a cliffhanger - he's not finished yet & he feels like he has more up his sleeve.  Be gone bitches! Tired of their routine.

If Jorge had been the one slapping Anfisa, the producers, hell, the viewers would've been calling the cops on his ass so that sad ass 3 minute segment to 'address it' was a frigging joke. 

If Mo agreed to pay Dani's legal fees he needs to pay what he owes and move on because not paying is just the little bit of toehold she needed to stay in his life. That is what gave her dumb ass the idea to sue. This is his own fault because he knows good and well she now feeds off this drama and needs it like she does that slice of pizza. He left himself open. 

To think I used to like Pao. I am now convinced that she drags his ass for filth to her family and friends in Colombia. His dad also talked shit about Russ last season and she was downright gleeful about it. 

With Hurricane Irma hitting the DR, Chantel better get used to being able to making arroz con pollo from her bed and ain't never going on a date with her husband as he will be sending all his checks to his real wife - his mom and sis, whether they were affected by the hurricane or not. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Danielle. You have a lawyer. Who has a staff. Its their job to find him, not yours.

...and it's not Mohamed's job to make things easy for his adversaries.

11 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

Even her decision to stay in the same room with him had me scared for her

For her?  She's the one who beats the crap outta him...on camera!  They both say mean things but she's the only one who gets physical.  Maybe it's worse when there are no witnesses.

• Love 3

I wonder if Mo knows that if he doesn't pay Dani and she gets the judgment against him, that it will stay on his credit report for years? Just what he deserves though. Worth it even if she never sees a dime from him.

I too am shocked about the lack of concern regarding Anfisa's domestic violence issues. Had the man been the one hitting the woman, would there have been ANY question that they should not be staying in the same hotel room? Sick.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Danielle needs to take some good advice I got once while I was trying to divorce my husband (he is a judge), an older work associate told me, "sometimes you have to know when to walk away."  Sage advice I took to heart and moved on.  She is throwing away more money she should be spending on her kids just to try to keep Mo around in some capacity.  I bet she had no trouble finding a lawyer, it's evident she has TLC money just burning a hole in her pocket...billable hours, retainer, like Christmas!

Isn't it funny that she always has money when it comes to finding a way to keep him in her life?  Thank goodness her children are old enough to take care of themselves now and they do not need to worry about her keeping a roof over their head and food on the table.

And does ANYONE believe that she currently has a boyfriend as she keeps saying she does.

I don't believe she stands a snowball's chance in hell of winning a lawsuit against him. So that law firm better get their money upfront rather than take the case on a contingency basis where they only get paid if they win.  For her, it's not about winning a lawsuit. It's about being able to see him, making him as miserable as possible, and blubbering about how he doesn't appreciate anything that she did for him.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 3

If true that the judge in their divorce case ordered Mo to pay Dani's legal fees, then she will easily win a judgment against him in small claims court. Doesn't cost much to file one of those. When he doesn't pay, that judgment will stay on his credit report for years.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Kid said:

And does ANYONE believe that she currently has a boyfriend as she keeps saying she does.

I believe that she has some poor schlub she thinks is her boyfriend. Or some grifter with really low standards who thinks he can wring a few more bucks from her before the TLC gravy train leaves the station. The way she grinned and bridled and got all flirty (gag) when Shawn asked if she had a boyfriend didn't seem put on. She's a crap liar anyway, so in her own mind she has a boyfriend. Never doubt it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Mohammed was ordered by the court to pay Danielle's court fees, right? He should just fucking pay up then.

He is supposed to pay 500 USD but she will spend thousands on lawyer and whatever the lawsuit will cost. She obviously doesn't care about the 500 but it's the only way to try to stay in his life...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kid said:

I can imagine some guy (maybe in prison, remember she said it's a "long-Distance relationship" and conveniently he doesn't want to be named or shown on camera) has contacted her on "soshul meedya" and she has built it up in her own mind that he's her boyfriend. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Loren saying "I don't regret anything I said." Well, that came back to bite her. 

That and her whole speech about "honesty" and "lies of omission" -- um, WHAT?!?! The whole 'trets' is not hereditary drama plus throwing her best friend under the bus and letting her take the blame for a year for the bachelorette party strippers make Lauren a liar and omission sinner complaining about a liar and omission sinner . . . dontcha think?

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I'm not a fan of loudmouth Loren, but I think that relationship is the only one that stands a chance.

If their relationship survives, it will be because their families are so supportive. Both of their families like each other and are "on-board" with the relationship. That is a huge factor that is in long-term relationship stability. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ChiBurbsMama said:

That and her whole speech about "honesty" and "lies of omission" -- um, WHAT?!?! The whole 'trets' is not hereditary drama plus throwing her best friend under the bus and letting her take the blame for a year for the bachelorette party strippers make Lauren a liar and omission sinner complaining about a liar and omission sinner . . . dontcha think?

I think Loren and the truth have only a passing acquaintance.  I also think Alex is fed up.  

• Love 6

Just out of curiosity, did Mo sign something that would make him responsible to pay back Danielle (who entered this mess of her own free will and against everyone's better judgement) if the relationship went south?  My thought is if the court granted her a divorce and that her own lawyer told her how hard it would be to get an annulment why does Danielle think she will see one dime from Mo?  

Edited by Baltimore Betty
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Danielle needs to take some good advice I got once while I was trying to divorce my husband (he is a judge), an older work associate told me, "sometimes you have to know when to walk away."  Sage advice I took to heart and moved on.

I referred to it as "chewing off my arm to save myself from a trap," but same thing. LOL Cut your losses and get busy living . . .

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just out of curiosity, did Mo sign something that would make him responsible to pay back Danielle (who entered this mess of her own free will and against everyone's better judgement) if the relationship went south?  My thought is if the court granted her a divorce and that her own lawyer told her how hard it would be to get an annulment why does Danielle think she will see one dime from Mo?  

Mo would not have had to sign anything like that in the normal course of events.  The division of assets (if any) and financial details and obligations were covered in the divorce decree.  They each have to live up to those rulings.  Other than that, nothing legally ties them together.  Danielle's attorney should have explained that to her, and maybe he did but she is too dim to understand.  

9 hours ago, Landlord said:

ical. (Sp on Rethorical? English not my 1st language.)

"Rhetorical," but it's rhetorical.  Your meaning was clear, and you're so right.  

Edited by Sprockets
typos
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

If Mo agreed to pay Dani's legal fees he needs to pay what he owes and move on because not paying is just the little bit of toehold she needed to stay in his life. That is what gave her dumb ass the idea to sue. This is his own fault because he knows good and well she now feeds off this drama and needs it like she does that slice of pizza. He left himself open. 

Ah, but the only source of info we have re: his 'non-payment' is Danielle. She babbled something about him telling her he sent a money order but it never made it to her and she wants it! He told her (correctly) to check with the court/her attorney. I think a lot of times (legal experts, correct me if I'm wrong) payments as the result of a court settlement have to go through the court so payment can be verified. How do we know he didn't do just that and it's held up in the system? How much time passed between the final divorce settlement and the Tell All anyway? I tend to believe Mohammed is telling the truth here and Danielle (as usual) has written her own script. No way should he pay her anything directly - she'd lie and say he never paid (and sue him)!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ChiBurbsMama said:

Ah, but the only source of info we have re: his 'non-payment' is Danielle. She babbled something about him telling her he sent a money order but it never made it to her and she wants it! He told her (correctly) to check with the court/her attorney. I think a lot of times (legal experts, correct me if I'm wrong) payments as the result of a court settlement have to go through the court so payment can be verified. How do we know he didn't do just that and it's held up in the system? How much time passed between the final divorce settlement and the Tell All anyway? I tend to believe Mohammed is telling the truth here and Danielle (as usual) has written her own script. No way should he pay her anything directly - she'd lie and say he never paid (and sue him)!

It's odd to me that Mo would have to pay any of her fees. Seems as though he should pay his fees and she should pay hers. Hers would be considerably higher because she dragged out the process for so long with her annulments. (No, Dani, you don't file an annulment to get him up to Ohio in time for Valentine's Day.) Anyway, why should he have to pay for the lawyer whose job it is to attack him?

Regardless, she needs to go through the attorney as has been mentioned.

On a side note, I didn't realize just how much makeup Dani was wearing until she started up with her inevitable bawling.  Then, the stuff just appeared to be melting off of her, rolling slowly down her face, oozing in every direction in colorful rivulets. It reminded me of Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep in that movie, Death Becomes Her -- when they were dead and their makeup was just spray painted on.

• Love 3

All about the divorce.  Here we are, my pretties.  All kinds of info on the Erie County auditor's site.  The entire court docket laid out.  Annulment was requested, but it turned into a divorce.  Note entry for 5/25/2016 - court costs to be split 50/50.  11/1/2016:  One of the parties declared to be indigent and unable to pay costs.  I have redacted addresses and phone numbers, even though all of this is on the public record.  It just felt too intrusive to pass on.  

Docket Information

DateDocket TextImage Avail.

10/04/2016Complaint for Annulment filed (Aff of Ind. APPROVED) Attorney: Se, Pro (PROPER)Image

10/04/2016Information Form filed.Image

10/04/2016US Regular Mail - Postage (DDF)

10/05/2016Summons, together with cert. copies of above pleadings and copy of DR 102 issued.Image

10/05/2016Issue Date: 10/05/2016 Service: Domestic Summons Method: Certified Mail Cost Per: $6.45 Jbali, Mohamed  [redacted by Sprockets] New Port Richey, Florida Tracking No: Z000069165

10/05/2016U. S. Regular Mail - Postage $2.03 - Sent (1) Complaint and all pleadings to Danielle Michelle Jbali Attorney: Se, Pro (PROPER)Danielle Michelle Jbali [redacted by Sprockets] Sandusky, OH 44870 Phone: 419-xxx-xxxx

10/11/2016J. E. filed. Case being referred to Judge Tone for reassignment. (1) 10-11-16Image

10/13/2016Order filed. The court will dismiss this case if filing is not corrected to comply. (1) 10-17-16 copies sent to : Palintiff and DefendantImage

10/17/2016U. S. Regular Mail - Postage

10/28/2016Amended Complaint For Annulment Filed Attorney: McGuire, Thomas J (0073782)Image

10/28/2016Summons together with cert. copy of Amended Complaint issuedImage

10/28/2016Issue Date: 10/28/2016 Service: Domestic Summons Method: Certified Mail Cost Per: $0.00 Jbali, Mohamed [redacted by Sprockets] Tracking No: Z000069428

11/01/2016J.E. filed. Affidavit of Indigency for Court Costs filed. APPROVED (1) 11-1-16 copies sent to: Plaintiff and DefendantImage

11/01/2016U. S. Regular Mail - Postage

11/16/2016U.S. Regular Mail Returned: (Mohamed Jbali) No Such Street

11/16/2016Notice of Failure of Service sent to Attorney: Se, Pro (PROPER)Image

11/16/2016U. S. Regular Mail - Postage

11/16/2016Unsuccessful Service Method : Certified Mail Issued : 10/28/2016 Service : Domestic Summons Served : Return : 11/16/2016 On : Jbali, Mohamed Signed By : Reason : No Such Street Comment : No Such Street Tracking # : Z000069428

11/16/2016Notice of Failure of Service sent to Attorney: McGuire, Thomas J (0073782)Image

11/16/2016U. S. Regular Mail - Postage

01/03/2017Precipe Filed Attorney: McGuire, Thomas J (0073782)

01/03/2017Summons together with cert. copy of Complaint issuedImage

01/03/2017Issue Date: 01/03/2017 Service: Domestic Summons Method: Certified Mail Cost Per: $0.00 Jbali, Mohamed [redacted by Sprockets] Tracking No: Z000070158

01/17/2017Response to Case No 2016 AN 002 filedImage

01/18/2017Successful Service Method : Certified Mail Issued : 01/03/2017 Service : Domestic Summons Served : 01/10/2017 Return : 01/18/2017 On : Jbali, Mohamed Signed By : Mohamed Jbali Reason : Successful Service Comment : Tracking # : Z000070158Image

02/13/2017Hearing Notice filed- Pretrial on March 22, 2017 at 10 amImage

03/22/2017Statement of Reporter's CostImage

04/13/2017Motion to Rescind Verbal Agreement filed (*atty was notified there would be no service issued on motion) Attorney: McGuire, Thomas J (0073782)Image

05/01/2017J. E. filed. Motion to Rescind Verbal Agreement is DENIED. (1) 5-1-17 copy sent to: Att McguireImage

05/01/2017U. S. Regular Mail - Postage

05/15/2017Objection To Magistrate's Decision filed Attorney: McGuire, Thomas J (0073782)Image

05/25/2017J. E. filed. Divorce is granted to both parties. The oral Motion to convert this Petition for Annulment into a Divorce is hereby granted. Court costs shall be split 50/50 between the parties. (7) 5-25-17 DISTRIBUTION: Atty McGuire sent 1cc+1 by reg mail and Mohamed Jbali sent 1cc reg mailImage

05/25/2017Order filed simultaneously with Divorce. (2) 5-25-17Image

05/25/2017Certified Copies to be taxed to court costs

05/25/2017Bureau of Vital Statistics Report and Certificates of Marriage Termination issued

05/25/2017Divorce/Dissolution Decree Cost

05/25/2017U. S. Regular Mail - Postage

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It's odd to me that Mo would have to pay any of her fees. Seems as though he should pay his fees and she should pay hers. Hers would be considerably higher because she dragged out the process for so long with her annulments. (No, Dani, you don't file an annulment to get him up to Ohio in time for Valentine's Day.) Anyway, why should he have to pay for the lawyer whose job it is to attack him?

Regardless, she needs to go through the attorney as has been mentioned.

On a side note, I didn't realize just how much makeup Dani was wearing until she started up with her inevitable bawling.  Then, the stuff just appeared to be melting off of her, rolling slowly down her face, oozing in every direction in colorful rivulets. It reminded me of Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep in that movie, Death Becomes Her -- when they were dead and their makeup was just spray painted on.

My father was court ordered to pay his soon-to-be ex-wife's court fee because she was his dependant, or something like that. He had a very good job at the time (government job). I was pretty young so I don't know all of the exact terms and what entailed, but I remember hearing him bitch about it for the rest of my teenagehood lool!

OMG you put your finger on it. Death Becomes Her! I was trying to pinpoint the exact impression those deep streaks on Dani's streek left in me while I was watching. Also, hello,producers... Did you not know that Dani was going to cry? Waterproof makeup... Even I know it exists. (Does waterproof foundation exist? It must, I mean... Movie magic?)

"I'm sorry but things are cheaper ---"

"I'm not even done."

News flash, Pao: Chantel has zero fucks to give about your opinion.  

*And "I'm sorry BUT" is a way only jackasses start a sentence. 

• Love 19