Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Black Out and Get Out

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Dorinda needs to send Ramona the repair bill when the room is fixed.

I would almost guarantee that will be a question that is asked at the Reunion.  

I could not believe that Ramona wasn't at all remorseful about anything.  (I'm sure she'll excuse it as "I don't remember, so it must not have happened"...just as she did with the dress stealing situation with Bethenny.)

• Love 12

I thought it was interesting that Lu used the word "affair" to describe the situation with Tom that almost ended the engagement. I thought it was just a one-night drunken indiscretion? Hmmmm.

I caught that too.  "Hmmmm."  My thoughts exactly!  

Oh Ramona!  Why did you go off like that?  You couldn't just leave things alone like Sonja told you to.  These women need to step away from the alcohol.  It leads to very unbecoming behavior, that which I'd be ashamed for people to see.   

I do like that pink top that Bethenny is wearing in her THs.  That color looks really good on her.  

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I thought that Ramona was pretty mean, but, she also was quite correct at the art gallery when she said that Bethenny has two sets of rules.  Your post is a perfect example of that.

Ramona was absolutely hammered at Dorinda's - she was talking in circles and saying a lot of non-sensical stuff.  I don't usually say this, but I give Bethenny credit for remaining calm and not screaming at Ramona (for the most part).  Bethenny has learned her lesson on how she appears on screen when she behaves that way.  I think that Bethenny is either getting some good counseling/therapy, or she is getting some stern advice from a PR person (or, perhaps, her lawyer - telling her to tone down the anger and bitchiness because it could work against her).

IMO, she is getting her advise from a PR team, not real therapy.

11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The clip they showed of the room Ramona slept in.

I could have sworn they showed one corner towards the ceiling with what looked like ripped wallpaper or paint.

Ramona literally went BSC - she turn into a freaking bat and flew up and shit in the ceiling corner to sleep

Ramona's blog is up already and in it she says that she pulled down the lights used for filming. Apparently, the film crew did not turn them off so she yanked them off the wall. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/blogs/ramona-singer/ramona-singer-i-have-no-reason-to

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, she is getting her advise from a PR team, not real therapy.

Ramona's blog is up already and in it she says that she pulled down the lights used for filming. Apparently, the film crew did not turn them off so she yanked them off the wall. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/blogs/ramona-singer/ramona-singer-i-have-no-reason-to

Ramona is so full of shit. Her delusional existence really just amazes me.

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona describes how she left Dorinda's guest room fine and even made the bed:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/blogs/ramona-singer/ramona-singer-i-have-no-reason-to

"Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough. That is exactly what happened to me in this week's episode."....this is the way Ramona's blog begins.  Isn't that similar to something that Kelly said at the Reunion after Scary Island?  

It's strange when we see Ramona acting more drunk and ridiculous than Sonja.  Actually, if it wasn't for Dorinda saying that Sonja had fallen asleep in the dining room (because she was drunk), I would have thought that Sonja was still on the wagon.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I thought that Ramona was pretty mean, but, she also was quite correct at the art gallery when she said that Bethenny has two sets of rules.  Your post is a perfect example of that.

Ramona was absolutely hammered at Dorinda's - she was talking in circles and saying a lot of non-sensical stuff.  I don't usually say this, but I give Bethenny credit for remaining calm and not screaming at Ramona (for the most part).  Bethenny has learned her lesson on how she appears on screen when she behaves that way.  I think that Bethenny is either getting some good counseling/therapy, or she is getting some stern advice from a PR person (or, perhaps, her lawyer - telling her to tone down the anger and bitchiness because it could work against her).

Bethenny was pretty calm when Kelly confronted her and that was many, many seasons ago. 

I think in this case there is no point in arguing with crazy. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

"Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough. That is exactly what happened to me in this week's episode."....this is the way Ramona's blog begins.  Isn't that similar to something that Kelly said at the Reunion after Scary Island?  

It's strange when we see Ramona acting more drunk and ridiculous than Sonja.  Actually, if it wasn't for Dorinda saying that Sonja had fallen asleep in the dining room (because she was drunk), I would have thought that Sonja was still on the wagon.

lol Classic. Bensimon's "systematic bullying" word salad explanation for why she's a complete idiot. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I would almost guarantee that will be a question that is asked at the Reunion.  

I could not believe that Ramona wasn't at all remorseful about anything.  (I'm sure she'll excuse it as "I don't remember, so it must not have happened"...just as she did with the dress stealing situation with Bethenny.)

That is because no one has ever really nailed her about her behavior.

I can see Ramona playing the 'HOW COULD YOU CHARGE ME for the fixtures?"

I mean seriously,

Doesn't she demand that the hired help unpack her bags when she travels?

• Love 9

Ramona was too drunk during her attack on Bethenny for me to take it all that serious.  It was like she was just throwing insults out and hoping Bethenny would be wounded by at least one of them.  Their recaps afterwards made it seem more dramatic than how I felt it played onscreen.  The damage Ramona did to Dorinda's room seemed worse.  

For as much as I enjoy Bethenny's witty barbs and retorts, I think her running off after each squabble really does prove the point that she can dish it out but can't take it.  Disappointing.  

I wouldn't mind seeing Jill a few times a season.  She's known most of these women for years.  

They were showing episodes from Season 4 earlier today and I was shocked at how much better Ramona looked with short hair.  

Carol made me laugh multiple times this episode.  

• Love 18
46 minutes ago, bosawks said:

However, Lu's dropped octave, breathy "wife" in the intro makes me giggle every week.

It doesn't make me giggle -- it makes me roll my eyes.

I wanted a better closeup of Dorinda siting next to Jill all those years ago.  She wasn't as pretty as she is now and I would love to figure out why and what she did.

• Love 15

Okay- so I actually think everything Ramona said was atleast partially true but I still had to side with Bethenney because Ro was nuts! Why wait til now to bring up all that crap? And the totality of it is a big wah, wah, wah... When it behooved Ramona to get in Beth's good graces for business and popularity she was personally shoveling her bullshit. But now she is just jealous that thing continue to come up aces for Beth on the money and notoriety front. And she is jealous Lu got the man. And could give two fu**s about damaging Dorinda's house. And she gave two sh**s when Beth went after anyone else but now wants to point out how mean that was when she never once told Beth to cool it or discourage her. Plus Beth's boob job came out better.

I also think Ramona is lying about her own up by the bootstraps story. Her dad was some brand of IBM engineer back when that meant something. Mario had family money and I suspect his mom bought that condo since she lived with them for the first decade of their marriage. Also Ramona spent two seasons on a tour of business 'award' dinners that basically were given out to whoever bought a table and made a donation. And all her skincare, wine and jewelry was basically just throwing her name on an existing product. She's just jealous that Beth played the game with more success.

If Ramona looses her apple, I predict complete and total meltdown.

Jill was Jill, is Jill and will be Jill. She is obnoxious and relatable to me at once. In small doses!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I feel about Ramona the same way I feel about deviled ham.

I realize I should find it repellant but I just can't quit it!

So perfect. So, so perfect.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Ramona was too drunk during her attack on Bethenny for me to take it all that serious.  It was like she was just throwing insults out and hoping Bethenny would be wounded by at least one of them.  Their recaps afterwards made it seem more dramatic than how I felt it played onscreen.  The damage Ramona did to Dorinda's room seemed worse.  

For as much as I enjoy Bethenny's witty barbs and retorts, I think her running off after each squabble really does prove the point that she can dish it out but can't take it.  Disappointing.  

I wouldn't mind seeing Jill a few times a season.  She's known most of these women for years.  

They were showing episodes from Season 4 earlier today and I was shocked at how much better Ramona looked with short hair.  

Carol made me laugh multiple times this episode.  

Beffy has the ability to keep a straight face during a fight and doesn't react to any barbs thrown her way.

She also puts on the "How DID I get here" face and it just infuriates the person she is fighting with. If you notice that as the fight went on. Ramona saw her jabs weren't getting any traction, so she started throwing shit on the wall...and trying to hit a nerve.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I feel about Ramona the same way I feel about deviled ham.

I realize I should find it repellant but I just can't quit it!

She's like Candy Crush to me.

She told Carole, Bethenny doesn't like you cause you're BOOOOOOORING!!!!

giphy.gif

• Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

What the hell, Ramona tore down lights and did damage to Dorinda's house.

NEVER invite that crazy bitch to ANYTHING again!

I still don't really understand that!  Can somebody explain this? What in fuck?  Why would someone do that?  (edited now that I have read the posts -- Thank you!)

God, did I love the Death glares Dorinda was pointing at her at Carole's show.

I'm excited now.  The first few episodes of S9 bored me but those previews look GREAT.  This is the first time I've watched the episode on time and got to this thread before it had like 400 pages!  :)

Was Tom really talking about having a goddamn hall pass?  On camera in front of Lu?  My jaw dropped.  

I swear, there must have been a season sometime when I found Sonja entertaining.  The editors just make her look bad or invisible this year.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Luann is delusional to think anyone is jealous of Tom. I think a couple of the ladies are envious Luann is getting married, but specifically jealous that she has Tom? Uh, that's a no. God he's creepy. 

I do think Sonja still wants Tom because someone else has him. LOL IMO, Luann is saying they are jealous that she is getting married.

9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But per usual, Beth has more insight than Ramona. After the deal with Lu, Beth told Carole that if anyone ever talked to her the way she had to Lu, she would probably never speak to them again.  She got that she went to far.  Ramona will never get it. 

Bethenny may have some insight that is unacceptable behavior but that doesn't stop her from doing it, so, she really isn't any better than Ramona. LOL

6 minutes ago, robroy said:

Okay- so I actually think everything Ramona said was atleast partially true but I still had to side with Bethenney because Ro was nuts! Why wait til now to bring up all that crap? And the totality of it is a big wah, wah, wah... When it behooved Ramona to get in Beth's good graces for business and popularity she was personally shoveling her bullshit. But now she is just jealous that thing continue to come up aces for Beth on the money and notoriety front. And she is jealous Lu got the man. And could give two fu**s about damaging Dorinda's house. And she gave two sh**s when Beth went after anyone else but now wants to point out how mean that was when she never once told Beth to cool it or discourage her. Plus Beth's boob job came out better.

I also think Ramona is lying about her own up by the bootstraps story. Her dad was some brand of IBM engineer back when that meant something. Mario had family money and I suspect his mom bought that condo since she lived with them for the first decade of their marriage. Also Ramona spent two seasons on a tour of business 'award' dinners that basically were given out to whoever bought a table and made a donation. And all her skincare, wine and jewelry was basically just throwing her name on an existing product. She's just jealous that Beth played the game with more success.

If Ramona looses her apple, I predict complete and total meltdown.

Jill was Jill, is Jill and will be Jill. She is obnoxious and relatable to me at once. In small doses!

Something happened over the summer (Bethenny found out that Ramona was fine with being the face for TG) and she shut Ramona out until filming began. Bethenny never told Ramona why she shut her out, she just did it, so Ramona's frustration built until Bethenny told her she "wasn't" a "good friend" to her.

4 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Beffy has the ability to keep a straight face during a fight and doesn't react to any barbs thrown her way.

She also puts on the "How DID I get here" face and it just infuriates the person she is fighting with. If you notice that as the fight went on. Ramona saw her jabs weren't getting any traction, so she started throwing shit on the wall...and trying to hit a nerve.

Just don't mention that her hair looks like Luann's though, that will set Bethenny off big time! LOL

• Love 13
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

This nearly made me weep. I don't like the decor at Bluestone Manor, but it was Dorinda's home that she put her money, time, and heart into it. You don't disrespect peoples spaces like that. That was disgusting behavior and I'm sure that seeing Sonja wearing Dorinda's pajamas didn't help things. Are these two bitches Rick James?

Who fucking does the shit they did?

See, I never just did things just to do them, c'mon I mean, what I'm gonna do just all of the sudden just jump up and grind my feet in somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that. ...Yeah, I remember grinding my feet into Eddie's couch.

- Rick James / Ramona

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I still don't really understand that!  Can somebody explain this? What in fuck?  Why would someone do that?

God, did I love the Death glares Dorinda was pointing at her at Carole's show.

I'm excited now.  The first few episodes of S9 bored me but those previews look GREAT.  This is the first time I've watched the episode on time and got to this thread before it had like 400 pages!  :)

Was Tom really talking about having a goddamn hall pass?  On camera in front of Lu?  My jaw dropped.  

I swear, there must have been a season sometime when I found Sonja entertaining.  The editors just make her look bad or invisible this year.  

According to Ramona's blog, the lights she tore down were the filming lights the camera crew installs and they were still on when she went to bed so she ripped them down. I hope Dorinda sends her the repair bill and if the lights were broken that production also sends her the bill for new lights. LOL

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Jill actually makes me uncomfortable. Her level of crazy was never harmless or kind of entertaining like Ramona's. When she's upset, she wants your life to burn.

Oh my god. You're freaking me out.  I worked with a woman like this before.  I get this 

• Love 12

I might be at a table for one but I didn't find any of the things Ramona said to Bethenny that horrible.

She was a rambling non-sensical drunk.

Bethenny fucked someone on a waterbed, she fucked her way to the top, what else? You use people?

• Love 13
Just now, zoeysmom said:

Unplugging them was not an option?

Very true but we are talking about drunk Ramona, not just Ramona but the drunk as a skunk Ramona. I doubt that she could have followed the cord to the outlet, let alone unplug it. LOL

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I think Bethenny's next gig could be as a World Class Poker player.  She would certainly be able to play, and bluff her way into a lot of winnings - her face really doesn't ever give an insight to how she's feeling inside, or what she is thinking.

• Love 5

Sonja irritates the hell out of me because she has moments of clarity and often says very rationale things....but then she goes off on Tinsley and the ugly green headed monster rears its head.   I enjoy gun, tooth falling out Sonja.   

Ramona may just be clamoring for a storyline.  Other than the Bethenney feud, Ramona has little going on.    

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

According to Ramona's blog, the lights she tore down were the filming lights the camera crew installs and they were still on when she went to bed so she ripped them down. I hope Dorinda sends her the repair bill and if the lights were broken that production also sends her the bill for new lights. LOL

She will just add them, unpaid, to the other bills she may have received (cleaning and deodorizing Dorinda's carpet, cleaning Dorinda's chair upholstery, two designer dresses from Bethenny's show, etc.)

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I might be at a table for one but I didn't find any of the things Ramona said to Bethenny that horrible.

She was a rambling non-sensical drunk.

Bethenny fucked someone on a waterbed, she fucked her way to the top, what else? You use people?

Yeah, this.  Although I freely admit I only 1/2-watch this stuff.

Jill Zarin was LOVING all the gossip.  I think that dinner conversation pile-on was awful.  NO to Jill Zarin.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Yeah, this.  Although I freely admit I only 1/2-watch this stuff.

Jill Zarin was LOVING all the gossip.  I think that dinner conversation pile-on was awful.  NO to Jill Zarin.

I really like how Dorinda defended Ramona to Jill.  Dorinda, who, after Bethenny, had a legitimate reason to be angry at Ramona, is really a good friend.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

What the heck!

Sonja wears Dorinda's lingerie that her dead husband gave her.  A cherished thing!

Then Ramona decides to pull down some light fixtures and damages the walls in the guest room!

If Dorinda ever had another gathering for these women, she should be nominated for sainthood.

If Dorinda decides to have another gathering with these people I do believe she should hold it in a padded room.

• Love 10
(edited)

I know that the hair is a touchy subject on this show.  But I think Tinsley would actually really benefit from cutting her hair. I normally am all about long hair but I Googled pictures of Tinsley and she's had the same look forever.  It was interesting when Carole said "DOES she want to reinvent herself?  Or just keep living the same old life?"  I started picturing Tinsley with a shorter, chicer, brunette cut.  Fully admitting I probably stole the idea from Luann like Bethanny did.  Tinsley's look is so 2000s.  I won't even get into Ramona she's a lost cause.  But Tinsley's definitely not.

Sorry, I can't get on board with anyone painting Carole.  For goodness sakes!  Is there any human skin even left on her?

I was a little sad when Dorinda said she didn't like being naked.  This is so superficial but I truly wonder if Dorinda and Luanne know how beautiful they are.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  That it explains it.  I couldn't figure out how Ro pulled paint off the walls in a corner behind the door.  Why would there be lights there???

There was no film footage of Ramona at night in the guest room. Also if you didn't want any filming in there lock the door say goodnight and turn off any lighting. She was just drunk and bumbling about causing damages.

Ramona has more excuses for her bad behaviors than Busch's has beans.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

was incredibly interesting. Folks have been posting forever that he didn't have an "affair", just a "kiss", but Lu framed it differently in that scene. 

...Never mind how I know, but some people refer to one-night stands and other quickies as "affairs."  

• Love 5