Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Azubah said:

I was under the impression that full M2F reassignment surgery wasn't that common, because there are so many urinary problems.

See, now I've heard it's the other way around...but what do I know, lol.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

I like the name Chay better anyway. Apparently she works at Walmart and has the fund site to buy a house. 

What?? Does she know how many people can't buy a house and aren't asking others to fund it? Jeez...

• Love 1

I've always liked Lola and thought that she was very sweet. Hope things go well for her during this episode. I recall she was devoted to her Grandmother who, sadly, passed away during the filming of the first episode. Fingers crossed for Lola. Hope things turn out well for Laura too - she's come a long way also.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Except, she just said she didn't like Lola when she started using it in is now back to using Chay.

Got it. Don't watch the show, just read along. And the adjustment has been made. We're all pretty flexible and doing the best we can. 

• Love 1
Just now, 55Unicorns said:

See, now I've heard it's the other way around...but what do I know, lol.

I have a friend who is an ER doc, and she says, "Don't get the surgery! [either kind]". The complications are brutal.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

sorry to quote myself, but getting her head "straight" I mean getting her mind in order of the reason why she got to 600+ pounds.

LOL I didn't even notice, but I'll admit to laughing when you pointed it out.

Bad enough Chay gets fast food, but why does she have to get a combo meal that includes fries & usually a soda?  Her excuses why not to cook are too much.

• Love 5

Chay actually is one of the least misshaped people featured on this show. Yeah, she needs skin surgery but really doesn't look that bad like many of the others. Probably helps being previously male (more muscle mass than females) and being only 23 years old.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am losing patience for all these people asking for money, I'd like a new beginning too but I have to pay for it myself.

That's the second or third one Chay has had.  The first one she was raising money to go to beauty school  Don't know what happened with that.

Ugh!  Chay is so filled with excuses. Has she lost any weight?  Her narrative is SOOO repetitive: " I just don't want to go back to my old habits..."  I don't think I ever saw her change her old habits?!  

• Love 1