Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MGodfrey said:

Wolf-whistles, cat-calls. Welcome to our world Chay.

I wondered if it was because of her weight or because they could tell she is transgender.   This doesn't just happen to women, though.  Any man can walk around in the New Orleans French Quarter, down Bourbon St., and that will happen to them too.  Too many drunk gay men hanging off of balconies.

• Love 1
Just now, Carrie said:

Still - painful to see those assholes calling Chay names in the park. Never understood that kind of cruelty.  Felt very sorry for her. 

I couldn't tell if they were saying stuff because she's walking with a camera crew, has a crappy outfit on, or know that she is trans (small town) and making fun of her.  

As far as the clothes go - I follow a vegan big girl on YT. She unboxes clothes from a bunch of those online 'we choose clothes for you' places and is just so cute and cool. It's not Chay's size, it's her selection of clothing that makes her look a little dumpy. She can do better. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIKEJaa3YgI     How cute is she?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

God, it must suck to be Chay.  What a Debbie Downer, who seems to want everything (weight loss, transition) to just magically happen.

Chay is living like his dead grandmother lived, she stayed in chair and Chay stays in a room with cheese and snacks  ,I guess he doesn't use the internet? 

Just now, OSM Mom said:

Right? I'm going to be lost! 

yeah, no 600pl and no MBFFL either!  Maybe I will finally get caught up on my forums and get a decent amount of sleep at night.

(edited)

You do have to feel at least a smidge for Chay. A life in constant turmoil. Certainly, she needs to hunker down and toughen up, but still. Easier said than done for some.

Edited by junip
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OSM Mom said:

Shes losing weight and isn't dependent on his ugly ass anymore. 

Oh if he was my husband is give him plenty to do So he'd feel needed: do my toenails, scratch my back, fix my hair, get stuff from the high up shelves, open jars. Teehee!

• Love 5
Just now, notyrmomma said:

yeah, no 600pl and no MBFFL either!  Maybe I will finally get caught up on my forums and get a decent amount of sleep at night.

I need to catch up on Fargo, and I'm missing Masterchef. 

• Love 1

My hateful inner bitch is wondering "What did you think it was like to be a woman? It's like being dumped on all the time for being too fat, too thin, too aggressive, too meek, too everything."

• Love 11

My God, what's with those nails????? How could anyone think those are attractive and forget having hands that are functional

• Love 6
Just now, Kid said:

My God, what's with those nails????? How could anyone think those are attractive and forget having hands that are functional

There is a woman who works in the post office who has nails like that. 

• Love 2