Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I noticed that when Chay is all dollied up she was either on the bus going to Houston or had a driver taking her to Dr. Now's office.  I'm sure the reason for that is in Louisiana you can't change the gender on your ID until you've had the surgery so legally she's still a male.  That's probably why she doesn't drive around in full make up and a dress.  I don't think the cops would do or say anything if they stopped her, though.  They might not even notice she has an 'M' on her driver's license.

7 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Can we live chat 90 day Fiancee? Love me some Danielle and Mo.

They are the perfect storm! And George and Anfisa are in competition with each other to see who is the more shallow.

• Love 4

The sleeve does stretch somewhat (it has to, or you would could die because you couldn't eat enough once you get to goal weight), but never all the way back because they remove the really stretchy part of the stomach.  But they probably always thought they would eventually do the bypass on her and just did the sleeve to get her down to a safer weight to do the surgery.

• Love 2

Hey everyone!  So late...had some housework to do.  Two questions: Did I miss anything good and is this episode less of a hot mess than some of the others from this season?  Please and thank you!

• Love 1

Ugh. You know he was praying for Laura to be pregnant so the  surgery wouldn't happen and she could be dependent on him again. She could do a lot better.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

THANKS!  Now I have a new song stuck in my head...beauty school drop out, go back to high school....

Anyone hear about poor Olivia Newton John, her cancer came back, in her lower back.  My aunt had the same thing happen and she died a couple weeks ago :(

My condolences notyrmomma.

• Love 1

Well many of these women choose the same guy . They all look interchangeable , basketball shorts, undershirt , shaved head, say nothing in front of the cameras, but want to have sex with their recovering/sick/incapacitated wife/girlfriend.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Hey everyone!  So late...had some housework to do.  Two questions: Did I miss anything good and is this episode less of a hot mess than some of the others from this season?  Please and thank you!

Other than Chay living as a woman...It's a snooze fest in my opinion!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Not really...Lola went back to using the name Chay...Laura is getting a WLS revision to the bypass.  Pretty boring and I may bail at 9 so I can get a good 8 hours of sleep.  Chatting on here is so much fun though.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Pull out your plastic knives and paper plates, and open up your cans of "uh-oh, SpaghettiOs" like so many if our 600 pound families, and let's get this party started!

Hey my peeps!

Now, where's our emcee, Mama Anchorabu?

Hey hon! We made it! ?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Anchorabu said:

Hey! Mom says hi, she's pooped from 2 dr appts today but hanging in there. ?How u doin?

Im GOOD, thanks! Glad Mama's doing well!!?

• Love 1

You know what else is not a "quick fix" mental therapy! I hate when they show them going to one therapy appointment, then all of a sudden losing all kinds of weight.  Just doesn't work like that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Exactly.

Doesn't Chay realize its the Drive Thru that's doing him in?

No kidding. It's not like I've never been in a Walmart - get a chicken, a bag of salad, and go crazy with an apple & peanut butter. Shoot, have a Weight Watchers ice cream; it's still got to be fewer calories than whatever you get in the drive through. Get a frozen Stouffer's meal and a head of lettuce. Still fewer calories. This isn't rocket science.

Seriously though, I have been so tired after work that I would stop in a restaurant for take out rather than a salad bar because I just couldn't deal with getting the salad together and just wanted someone to hand me food so I could put my face in it and eat. The struggle is real.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

Not really...Lola went back to using the name Chay...Laura is getting a WLS revision to the bypass.  Pretty boring and I may bail at 9 so I can get a good 8 hours of sleep.  Chatting on here is so much fun though.

Thank you!!

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

Just a heads up, she's Lola. Even talking about her in the past, it's her/she/Lola. 

Didn't the episode begin with "Chay" reclaiming her original name and rethinking "Lola"? 

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Is that vocal fry? I thought the therapist sounded like baby talk. Either way, hate, hate, hate them both!

A combination of both, definitely.

• Love 1