Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Hi everyone ,  that includes  you Mom A., hope your Dr. Appointment  did not make you so tired you will not make it through  the show. 

Hi! She's hanging in there! ?

• Love 2
Just now, 55Unicorns said:

It is SUPPOSED to be, but I don't know...I'm sensing some kind of photoshop...

Chin reduction and photo/-shop and angle. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LookABird said:

15 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom:  "Laura has a nice son"

me: "that's her husband"

mom:  "what??"

I nominate Mom as official Queen of the Forum.

Awww mom says thx sweetie!! ❤️

• Love 2
Just now, Carrie said:

Moderator is being a bit touchy about how we refer to Chay.  I thought I heard erstwhile "Lola" wants to be called "Chay" again.  No fun when we have to snark on egg-shells.

As soon as Chay said "I decided Lola wasn't right for me so I went back to Chay", the mod posted to say that it was totally cool to use Chay as it was her preferred name, because using her preferred nomenclature and pronouns is what was most important. I don't think that is an unreasonable ask ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 5
(edited)

I find it so irritating when the women in the show begin to lose weight and get less dependent and the male gets upset.  That's how Joey sounds.  Bettie Jo's husband was the same.  Ugh.

Edited by Oh My.
I'm tired and screwed up my comment.
  • Love 4
Just now, 55Unicorns said:

...with the obligatory "duck lips"....

Being skinny for the first time is like being newly rich.  I call it nuvo-thin instead of nuvo-rich.  You do things like shop exclusively at Victoria's Secret for underwear...and make silly duck faces in your selfies like all your skinny friends have done for years (hell, you actually TAKE selfies!)

• Love 7
Just now, jacksgirl said:

So happy to see these women walking. Douche bags at the park. 

Right? People are assholes. 

OSM Dad said Laura could lose 200 lbs by ditching Joey. 

• Love 10
Just now, Anchorabu said:

Mom wanted me to say thanks to all of you for your kind comments and she sends love to each and every one of you! ?

We'll miss talking to her, it has been lots of fun talking to Mama!! She is without a doubt the best!!!???

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AllisonWonderland said:

As soon as Chay said "I decided Lola wasn't right for me so I went back to Chay", the mod posted to say that it was totally cool to use Chay as it was her preferred name, because using her preferred nomenclature and pronouns is what was most important. I don't think that is an unreasonable ask ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess I missed that note. I just read the one where the moderator scolded for not using "Lola".... Thanks for catching me up.  

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Chay, there's this thing called "the internet" if you're trying to find a support group. 

Still - painful to see those assholes calling Chay names in the park. Never understood that kind of cruelty.  Felt very sorry for her. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, okerry said:

1) Did Chay say whether she was on female hormones or not?

2) My gawd, Chay is wearing Pauline's turquoise pants.

For the love of all that is holy...please don't tell me those wretched turquoise stretch pants made an encore appearance.  I seriously CANNOT.

• Love 2
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

Why do the husbands want their wives still fat?  "He still wants me to have some meat on my bones." Wtf??

Probably so no other man will want her.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MGodfrey said:

Wolf-whistles, cat-calls. Welcome to our world Chay.

That particular brand of mockery was gender-neutral - reserved for fat people only.  Sigh. People are perpetually high-schoolers.  That's about when the personality sets.

• Love 9