Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, KittyKat94 said:

That's the second or third one Chay has had.  The first one she was raising money to go to beauty school  Don't know what happened with that.

Chay's a beauty school drop-out??

• Love 7
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Uh oh, Chay, first thing all us women do before weighing is TAKE OFF THE DAMN SHOES!!! Also, lose the pearls. Not because they weigh a lot but because they look terrible on you.!

I'm have a relatively conservative dress style (for work) as in I wear suits and cardigans a lot and I don't even wear pearls.

• Love 1
Just now, MGodfrey said:

Chay's a beauty school drop-out??

THANKS!  Now I have a new song stuck in my head...beauty school drop out, go back to high school....

Anyone hear about poor Olivia Newton John, her cancer came back, in her lower back.  My aunt had the same thing happen and she died a couple weeks ago :(

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

I'm have a relatively conservative dress style (for work) as in I wear suits and cardigans a lot and I don't even wear pearls.

I will rock a strand of beautiful creamy white pearls (fresh water), but not quadruple rows of red twisted (plastic?) pearls!  Girlfriend needs a makeover.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, notyrmomma said:

THANKS!  Now I have a new song stuck in my head...beauty school drop out, go back to high school....

Anyone hear about poor Olivia Newton John, her cancer came back, in her lower back.  My aunt had the same thing happen and she died a couple weeks ago :(

My sympathy...

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

So sorry to hear this!

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, MGodfrey said:

I heard Sean's mom died. 

Huh?  Sean the extremely heavy guy who crocheted? How did his mother die?  I'm sorry to hear this.... Sean must be completely lost.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

UGH!  You can never COMPLETELY stretch a gastric sleeve back out.  That's on his freaking website!

I don't understand. How long has it been since she had the surgery? How the heck can it be stretched out already unless she is OVEREATING??  If that is the case, shouldn't there be some therapy or dietitian lessons or something before more surgery? All that recovery, etc., why not find out why you can't stick to a meal program?

Just turned around to see Chay in her full dress and makeup. She so looks like a lot of librarians I know! (used to be faculty in library program. Dey is my peeps, so it's not a diss.)  Still not going to contribute to her buying/renting a house, tho.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, notyrmomma said:

Sorry to hear about ur Aunt?

• Love 1

Do you know, they give a pregnancy test at the hospital to every woman who has weight loss surgery when they first arrive at the hospital for their appointment? - at my hospital, they wouldn't even bring you back until you took the test.

• Love 3

Seven pounds a month! Did Dr. Now just give Chay that wussy assed monthly goal? For someone almost 400 pounds? You are seriously slippin' Dr. Now!

And Laura, it's called Birth Control! Get to know it!

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

So far, this one is too depressing to be a good finale. Not terribly interested in either story. 

Thought I was the only one!!????

Edited by Yolo
2 minutes ago, OSM Mom said:

Seriously. Grab a rotisserie chicken, and a salad, and do that. 

Exactly.

Doesn't Chay realize its the Drive Thru that's doing him in?

Just now, MGodfrey said:

I'm living for 6/25 and 90 Day Fiance!

See you over there!  It's my ultimate trashy pleasure. We need Joe W's mom to be on the show.  

Someone mentioned earlier, but I just now saw Laura's fixed teeth!  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

Not meant to be transphobic just snark... Chay/Lola is a horrible looking female.

I'm sorry but as a huge fan of RuPaul's Drag Race, I have to agree. I've seen queens in even basic drag who look fantastic, and some of them are "big girls" too.  Chay needs to take some tips from them.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, okerry said:

oh gawd - Laura thinks she pregnant?

Remember that other woman who thought she might be pregnant?  What's wrong with these women?  Hello - birth control.  These piggy husbands.   They want to keep these women dependent.  

• Love 2
Just now, OSM Mom said:

Ack Laura's sister is huge too. Blah. And I'm glad to see her husband actually has a shirt with sleeves. 

WTF with the running around in undershirts?!?!?  Is that supposed to be cool??

• Love 2