Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Please, somebody arrange for a crossover between this show and RuPauls's Drag Race, so the queens can give Chay some help. They can do it. Poor Chay doesn't have a clue on how to look like a woman.

• Love 11

I don't think Chay has taken any hormones yet, so exercising while she still has male hormones is a big plus in building muscle and maintaining skin tone. Yes, Chay being a woman means it's gonna be harder to lose weight and build muscle. And it ain't fair!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

They fell behind on their rent and were evicted.

Thanks!  This is gonna sound mean but if dude spent more time at a job and less time at home trying to track Laura's every move that probably wouldn't have happened.  A mess.

• Love 13

Unlocking the live thread for the west coast viewing.  We learned during the east coast viewing that Chay decided to drop Lola and continue to be called Chay.  Perhaps her vision  of being a showgirl or hanging out in bars in Soho drinking "champagne" fell to the wayside.  Regardless, call her Chay. Also, let's call her "her".  It makes kitty purr. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Yes we do, but I know people from the north, Michigan for example who bring out their coats before me. They say the cold here is different.

I've lived in Texas for 30 of my 56 years here on Earth.  I have noticed after trips to the northeast/midatlantic where there is actual snow and ice, that it feels much less cold to me than Texas does at 45 degrees.  I've always said that Texas cold is colder than northern cold.  Maybe it's a difference in humidity?

By the way, I am always so sad that I keep missing this snarkfest.  This is a rare time when the chat hasn't closed yet and I can comment.  I reallllly wanted to comment on some earlier threads.  You guys are highly entertaining!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Smoothcoat said:

I don't want Laura doing my makeup.

When Laura went to the beauty school, I said to myself maybe when she is taught proper technique she'll stop applying her makeup with a trowel.

• Love 5