Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Chay really is at a disadvantage compared to others who have spouses to weight on them hand and foot, prepare their healthy foods for them, etc.

I understand not wanting to cook after working. 

• Love 4

Please shut the fuck up Chay and just cook something right for your diet after a long day of work like millions of American women do all the time!!!!!

Or, ding, ding, ding, cook up a bunch of stuff on the weekends and you won't have to start from scratch Monday through Friday!

• Love 22

Junk food at home?

Chay's solution, rather than stopping at the market and purchasing some healthy foods or going through the drive-through and buying a salad, is to move out of the house.

Choices . . .

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, OSM Mom said:

It get below 60, and they break out the heavy coats. Seriously. It's pathetic. 

Yes we do, but I know people from the north, Michigan for example who bring out their coats before me. They say the cold here is different.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, OSM Mom said:

She works at Walmart? What. She can't go over to the grocery section and grab some healthy food??? Ugh! 

Exactly. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Has she heard of a vegetable??

Okay.  I don't buy this argument that healthy is too expensive. She could go to the grocery store and pick up a couple of tomatoes, squash, onion, peppers and some low cal wraps- with maybe some low cal provolone cheese - for $10.  Protein?  Okay some Chicken strips.  $15.  Grill or sauté the veggies and store them in your fridge - and you have a nice meal for days on end. ( I live on these wraps....)

Edited by Carrie
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, OSM Mom said:
2 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Aww. Poor Mom.  I'm going to miss her so much. 

Awww thx! We will miss you guys too! We will have to pop into gen chat every now and then. Is this ep the last new one this season? 

• Love 3
Just now, Anchorabu said:

Awww thx! We will miss you guys too! We will have to pop into gen chat every now and then. Is this ep the last new one this season? 

Yup. Unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, 55Unicorns said:

Quit focusing on skin surgery...FIX your weight, FIX your head!

We have become a society of short-cuts and no patience.

• Love 4