Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Lawd DeeDee. Those nails!! I domt care what body parts you have, its got to be hard to wipe with those.

I dunno, trying to get a hold of a weenie has got to be harder than dealing with a vajayjay!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I dunno, trying to get a hold of a weenie has got to be harder than dealing with a vajayjay!

Are you my sister? You sure sound like my sister.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I think I zoned out.  How were they finally able to afford their own place?

Edited by OSM Mom
Never mind.

Geez, tonight's show seems longer than usual and I'm hawngree, LOL!

BTW, dinner for me tonight will be roast chicken thighs with homemade grrrraaaavy, rahce (rice) and green peas with butter, salt, and a touch of sugar. What about you all?

• Love 6
Just now, chickenella said:

Doesn't Joey work? Some time apart might do then a world of good. Y'know, just a few hours a day. I'd go crazy if both me & hubby were home everyday.

Nope. He's a mooch who stays home and "takes care" of Laura. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Knowing the kind of tricks TLC uses on MBFFL, I'm wondering if those cat-callers were planted and paid. Told y'all I'm cynical!

I thought the same thing! I think they were a plant or encouraged to do it by the cast. So they can show Chay's struggle and how awful it is to live in a small town as transgender. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Geez, tonight's show seems longer than usual and I'm hawngree, LOL!

BTW, dinner for me tonight will be roast chicken thighs with homemade grrrraaaavy, rahce (rice) and green peas with butter, salt, and a touch of sugar. What about you all?

Jets Bbq chicken pizza?

• Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

How cold does it get in Houston?  60? 75? It couldn't possibly be cold enough for those coats.

It get below 60, and they break out the heavy coats. Seriously. It's pathetic. 

• Love 2

Wondering if Chay is suffering depression from taking female hormones, and whether anti-depressants might help her to function at least a little better. Those things do make one gain weight, though.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Why does Laura take him to the doctor with her? It's not like she needs him to drive her there.

Probably he insists. To keep him happy. Who knows.

God Chay. Excuses. And that truck she's driving is a $50,000 one. Her job must pay good. And yes, there is an option with food for her. Buy. Your. Own.  

• Love 4