Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, AllisonWonderland said:

So wait, y'all said that this is the season finale, but I thought we were getting a follow-up ep about the twins....? I am going to be super disappointed if we don't see what's going on with them!!

Hope so!  That's a follow-up I look forward to watching!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

Laura's been sickly this whole weight loss journey. I'm supposed Dr Now doesn't say anything bout her hair falling out. Does she need vitamins?

She needs to get that infected tooth pulled or something. She's had several tooth infections, and been on antibiotics. 

And lose the piece of shit she's married to. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Chay needs to get out of the conservative, small town religious town she's in...I remember her aunt and uncle were being hateful when she first admitted her transition...

Probably because her loved ones live there (the ones she's living with) and truthfully no place is really paradise.  Look up Paul Broussard, he was brutally murdered in Houston's gay Montrose district by homophobes.  His two friends managed to escape.  I always wanted to go to, or live, in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York but WOW!  after seeing the documentary 'In Jackson Heights" and hearing some stories, I think not, even though a lot of gays and transsexuals live there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 55Unicorns said:

LOVE YOU ALL!  We'll catch up somewhere on the forums....Mama A...keep being your own sweet sassy self!!

Awww love ya! We will def check the forums!! Mom says thx and sends her love! ?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, KittyKat94 said:

Probably because her loved ones live there (the ones she's living with) and truthfully no place is really paradise.  Look up Paul Broussard, he was brutally murdered in Houston's gay Montrose district by homophobes.  His two friends managed to escape.  I always wanted to go to, or live, in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York but WOW!  after seeing the documentary 'In Jackson Heights" and hearing some stories, I think not, even though a lot of gays and transsexuals live there.

Hate is everywhere - and people seem bolder than ever about it.  ( Don't want to get political but.....)

• Love 4
Just now, 55Unicorns said:

Is that really true?!?  I thought it was just a rumor...

It's true. My BIL is a former corrections officer and has confirmed it. 

• Love 1

It has been a pleasure meeting and snarking with you all!! Anchorabu continue taking great care of our sweet Mama!!? HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!! ?????????????

• Love 7