Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Where Are They Now? Laura and Chay LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Okay upfront, when Chay was a he through most of the initial episode I really didn't like him. Now, as Lola I am anxious to see if I dislike her as well.

We'll see.........

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay upfront, when Chay was a he through most of the initial episode I really didn't like him. Now, as Lola I am anxious to see if I dislike her as well.

I felt like Lola had watched the show and learned all the right things to say.

P.S. the title of the show still says CHAY

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

PANTS OFF, CHECK!  Lemon pie?  CHECK!  YO MAMA, you there!!

Going old lady tonight in a housecoat, pants off, and hair in braids. I just need a snack.

How y'all doin, Momma A?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

My good friend is a Barry Manilow fan & has a cat named Lola.

Joey looks so much like Gilbert (Lupe's ex man). It may be hard not to snark on him.

I was just going to say that Joey and Post-Surgery-Sex maniac Gilbert look alike. 

Just now, MGodfrey said:

Now they blur Lola's breasts even tho she was Chay in that shot??

Interesting.  We really do live in extraordinary times now. 

No snark, just observation.

I wonder if it was too expensive for production to change the text screens to reflect Lola's gender.  It really does seem disrespectful.  And since it's the update, wasn't she Lola by the time of filming?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

Just a heads up, she's Lola. Even talking about her in the past, it's her/she/Lola. 

Well Lola just said she is now back to calling herself Chay, so now what?

My head hurts already............

• Love 5

"Ms Chay", she said, and she made the "chay" sound like "shay". I am indifferent to the names people choose for themselves, I just want to get it right.

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

MINE TOO!! If she has chosen Chay, then we can go with that. Essentially, it's about respecting the choices. But it's hard to keep up! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well, if SHE can't decide, ow are WE?!?!

• Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I am losing patience for all these people asking for money, I'd like a new beginning too but I have to pay for it myself.

I honestly don't get this attitude. You don't have to contribute. Every single day there are gofundme's that I don't contribute to. If people want to ask, go ahead, ask. No skin off my ass.

• Love 3

I really hope they don't spend Chay's entire update harping on the gender reassignment surgery.  She really needs to focus on the weight loss, get her head completely straight, then do the surgery if its still what she wants.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

Just a heads up, she's Lola. Even talking about her in the past, it's her/she/Lola. 

Except, she just said she didn't like Lola when she started using it in is now back to using Chay.

Just now, notyrmomma said:

I really hope they don't spend Chay's entire update harping on the gender reassignment surgery.  She really needs to focus on the weight loss, get her head completely straight, then do the surgery if its still what she wants.

sorry to quote myself, but getting her head "straight" I mean getting her mind in order of the reason why she got to 600+ pounds.

• Love 1