Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Tirana

• Start Topic

Desna (Niecy Nash) gets entangled in a money-laundering scheme in the series premiere of this dark comedy centering on five hardworking yet treacherous manicurists at a Florida nail salon.

Preview aired on 5/25/17 and 6/3/17; entering the topic without viewing the episode may spoil you!

where do we post about episodes? last night was the one hour preview.

i liked it. look forward to more.  i love niecy nash. i think the last thing she was in was that nursing home show, forget the name.

has she lost weight? she looks great. on the other hand, the woman from true blood looks ragged. maybe she is supposed to though.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

WHO is the absolutely hot AF dude that met his demise in the pool the first eppy?  Gotdamn, he was SO sexy, I'm still a-flutter!!

Jack Kesy

4 hours ago, msrachelj said:

where do we post about episodes? last night was the one hour preview.

i liked it. look forward to more.  i love niecy nash. i think the last thing she was in was that nursing home show, forget the name.

has she lost weight? she looks great. on the other hand, the woman from true blood looks ragged. maybe she is supposed to though.

I think you're thinking of Getting On.

I liked it a lot too. And I didn't even have an issue with Karrueche Tran I think because she was playing a trifling ass girl trying to be grown. As a person who got with Chris Brown after he beat the shit out of Rihanna, I'm sure Karrueche could relate to her character. I think Carrie Preston's character was supposed to look haggard because she just got out of prison.

I thought Niecy looked snatched af.

• Love 6

I really liked the pilot episode and i will definitely be tuning in. I do have a question though...what was Niecy's character doing to that guy with the thread? 

I hope that it is not a stupid question but I had no idea what she was doing. Can somebody please enlighten me.

On 5/26/2017 at 5:41 PM, HunterHunted said:

I thought Niecy looked snatched af.

What does 'snatched' mean?  As for the thread Poohbear, I think he was getting his eyebrows threaded....right?

Jack Kesy, huh?  Damn that's a hot hunk o'man!!

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

What does 'snatched' mean?  As for the thread Poohbear, I think he was getting his eyebrows threaded....right?

Jack Kesy, huh?  Damn that's a hot hunk o'man!!

snatched--a popular term in the gay community referring to good looks, fierceness, or something good.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snatched

@Poohbear617 Desna (Niecy's character) was threading Roller's eyebrows.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

snatched--a popular term in the gay community referring to good looks, fierceness, or something good.

Heh.....I was thinking of something else.

• Love 1

I love this show, and I love Niecy Nash. She rolls from one project to another and I'm always happy to see that. It feels like a real sisterhood type show, which Karrueche Tran's character had to learn about the hard way. But clearly she got it by the end of the pilot. So is that the girl that got a restraining order against Chris Brown? I had no idea that was her until I read it here. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Keepitmoving said:

I love this show, and I love Niecy Nash. She rolls from one project to another and I'm always happy to see that. It feels like a real sisterhood type show, which Karrueche Tran's character had to learn about the hard way. But clearly she got it by the end of the pilot. So is that the girl that got a restraining order against Chris Brown? I had no idea that was her until I read it here. 

Great pilot. Niece Nash was impressive. The perfect mix of ghetto girl and a woman with a good head on her shoulders. Except for the money laundering part  at least she understood that she was putting herself at risk for a federal conviction. And yes, she was hot. Curvy, but her waist was tiny!

Did they take the money at the end? I hope they took a little and left the rest. Otherwise Uncle Oysters might come looking for Dee. 

Glad to see Harold Perrineau, but not many actors are good at realistically portraying characters with disabilities. 

And it's funny that I know Carrie Preston from The Good Wife, not True Blood. I originally wrote 'Bad Blood.' Damn you, Taylor Swift!

• Love 5

What a good pilot!  I guess I haven't watched TNT for a while, because all the sex scenes threw me. 

Roller was such an asshole, he actually expected Desi to finish him off after he was just with someone else?  I would have tried to drown him, too.

The Russians look to be interesting too, since the leader of the gang was checking out Desi's place too.

The supporting characters look interesting, can't wait to rewatch!

• Love 5

I thought it was okay. I will keep on watching because I like the premise and the actresses. I barely recognized Judy Reyes from Scrubs.

Desi impulsively deciding to kill Roller felt off. She came off as the kind of woman who would have planned the murder so she wouldn't get caught.

I am looking forward to seeing how the Russians come into play. They will bring the danger.

I hate Niecy's weave. It looks matted and fake as hell.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Desi impulsively deciding to kill Roller felt off. She came off as the kind of woman who would have planned the murder so she wouldn't get caught.

But wasnt she defending herself and not committing cold-blooded, pre-meditated murder. She probably thought--as I did--that Roller was going to kill her

And yes her weave/wig is jacked up, but I think it's supposed to. She wants to be high class but isn't quite there yet  

• Love 5
(edited)

Gah..my dvr cut it off when he was choking the naked woman, and I can't find it on demand. Would someone please tell me the ending?

PS I even have my dvr set to end a minute late..I hate when tv channels run over on purpose.

Edited to make it clearer who he was choking

Edited by ChiCricket
18 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

I thought it was okay. I will keep on watching because I like the premise and the actresses. I barely recognized Judy Reyes from Scrubs.

I am looking forward to seeing how the Russians come into play. They will bring the danger.

I hate Niecy's weave. It looks matted and fake as hell.

Judy Reyes was unrecognizable.

Desna is a planner, but I think it worked because she'd been subject to a bunch of indignities thanks to Roller. Her bonus was bullshit. She was having to do money runs. Roller was not managing the clinic, which is why Desna had to get into it with the Russians. He started banging Karrueche's character and wanted Desna to finish him off. So yeah she went off on him, but it was really because she was pissed at herself for believing that Roller had enough affection or respect that he'd try to do right by her.

9 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Gah..my dvr cut it off when he was choking the woman, and I can't find it on demand. Would someone please tell me the ending?

PS I even have my dvr set to end a minute late..I hate when tv channels run over on purpose.

Karrueche's character shoots Roller.

• Love 9
(edited)
29 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Judy Reyes was unrecognizable.

Desna is a planner, but I think it worked because she'd been subject to a bunch of indignities thanks to Roller. Her bonus was bullshit. She was having to do money runs. Roller was not managing the clinic, which is why Desna had to get into it with the Russians. He started banging Karrueche's character and wanted Desna to finish him off. So yeah she went off on him, but it was really because she was pissed at herself for believing that Roller had enough affection or respect that he'd try to do right by her.

Karrueche's character shoots Roller.

Wait...Karrueche's character shot him? Wasn't she naked..where did the gun come from? Just how much did they cram into that extra minute?! And then did the two women just walk away with the money...or? Ugh...I guess I have to wait until I can re-record it on Monday. (I'm an impatient old lady) :)

Edited by ChiCricket
Ninja fix
27 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Wait...Karrueche's character shot him? Wasn't she naked..where did the gun come from? Just how much did they cram into that extra minute?! And then did the two women just walk away with the money...or? Ugh...I guess I have to wait until I can re-record it on Monday. (I'm an impatient old lady) :)

It actually ran for more than a minute; my DVR did the same thing, but because I was behind, I watched the second showing. There was probably 3-4 minutes. Virginia (Karrueche's character) was the one he was choking, and she ran off after Desi came in. Desi and Roller talked, and she was doing something called threading on him, when he was a jerk, and she pushed him into the pool. She thought she had killed him, and when she was reacting, he came out of the pool after her, and Virginia shot him.

• Love 2

I LOVED this.  For better or worse, the characters were true to life to the kind of people I saw when I lived in St. Pete/Clearwater briefly (minus the violence). People in that area may get into crazy shit, but its not as cutthroat as Ft.Lauderdale/Miami, if that makes sense. Also, girls like Desi would not be rocking such a tragic weave in South Fl---not even in the worst of hoods.  West Coast of Fl? Yeah, I can and have definitely saw it. And the drug of choice being Oxycontin fits right in with that area as well.  Gawd, I don't think I've seen a show capture real Floridian citizens any better.

Glad to see Harold Perrineau, but not many actors are good at realistically portraying characters with disabilities

So that's who that was. I am a huge fan of Oz, and I knew I recognized the actor from somewhere but couldn't place it. Thank you!

• Love 6

I'm confused! So is Roller actually dead? I read somewhere that he initially was supposed to be in the pilot only, but the producers liked the actor so much that they upgraded him to a series regular. Is Roller going to have a twin or something?

(edited)

Harold Perrineau is a such a good actor. I wish that he wasn't playing the disable character because I rather have him more integrated into the main action.

On 6/12/2017 at 3:06 AM, AgentRXS said:

I LOVED this.  For better or worse, the characters were true to life to the kind of people I saw when I lived in St. Pete/Clearwater briefly (minus the violence). People in that area may get into crazy shit, but its not as cutthroat as Ft.Lauderdale/Miami, if that makes sense. Also, girls like Desi would not be rocking such a tragic weave in South Fl---not even in the worst of hoods.  West Coast of Fl? Yeah, I can and have definitely saw it. And the drug of choice being Oxycontin fits right in with that area as well.  Gawd, I don't think I've seen a show capture real Floridian citizens any better.

This made me laugh. I lived near St. Pete/Clearwater for awhile. I didn't really know any of the people like those on the show, but all sorts of bat shit craziness would be on the news so yeah, it is believable.  Oxy is definitely one of the drugs of choice in that area along with crack.

I am not buying any justification for Desna's jacked up weave. No black woman, with as much money as she has, would ever have that mess of a weave. She would have been run out of that nail salon.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 7

I have to find a way to use " smells like a dead hooker's cervix" into a conversation.

I don't what was more vicious; the foreskin management line or Desna and  Co. all laughing in unison when Virginia proclaimed that Roller loved her.

• Love 4

Oh this was good.  The crime + Florida made it feel like an Elmore Leonard/Carl Hiaasen love child.  But I love that it was set in a nail salon.

Desi's style is  just the right amount of tacky.  Not too much to seem like a caricature but enough to fit exactly the life she has.  But I do agree about that weave.  For a person who works in the beauty business no black woman with a weave will allow her nails to look better than her hair!

I was infuriated by how dismissive of her work that both Roller and UncleDaddy(!!) are.  In the gran scheme of things what she is asking for isn't all that much and she is taking quite a bit of the risk because she is the one doing the laundering.  I hope over the course of the show, we see her become more cunning and more of a player.

I loved the scene of Virgnia's beat down.  Both the 'Foreskin Management' line and the 'girl you are too dumb!' laughter when she said Roller loved her.   And I get that she wants to be part of their crew.  But maybe the way to do that is to not be an asshole to one of the women they all show real affection for? 

Enjoying the sisterhood so far, just even in this one episode and hope that stays a strong element in the series.

And finally, on a shallow note.... Niecy Nash's body is built for the Gods!  I always love it when I see her on the red carpet because she is the queen of knowing how to fit a dress to her body.  She is a woman with boobs and hips and ass and yet her clothes fit her impeccably.  There are skinny lady-stars who don't have nearly the amount of ladybits she does and manage to look saggy.  Niecy must have engineers who work on her foundation garments because she pours into clothes beautifully!

Niecy.jpg

• Love 12
(edited)
12 hours ago, Syndicate said:

I'm confused! So is Roller actually dead? I read somewhere that he initially was supposed to be in the pilot only, but the producers liked the actor so much that they upgraded him to a series regular. Is Roller going to have a twin or something?

Must be.

Either a twin, or a different type of lookalike, or there will be a bunch of flashbacks, or he'll be one of those dead characters who just won't go away, like a figment of their guilty imaginations (ugh).

As long as he stays naked, he can stay.

Edited by TheOtherOne
  • Love 9

This made me laugh. I lived near St. Pete/Clearwater for awhile. I didn't really know any of the people like those on the show, but that all sorts of bat shit craziness would be on the news so yeah, it is believable.  Oxy is definitely one of the drugs of choice in that area along with crack.

I am not buying any justification for Desna's jacked up weave. No black woman, with as much money as she has, would ever have that mess of a weave. She would have been run out of that nail salon.

Heh. I lived there as a teen in the late 90s-early 2000s. My high school definitely had its fair share of guys like Roller---wannabe thug types, who think they're hard, the prim and proper Southern girls like the redhead. My former aunt was definitely the blonde with the big hair. Roller's uncle reminded me of exactly of my aunt's father-minus the drug dealing.  Here in South Fl, I've seen plenty of women that look exactly like Kareruche and Judy Reyes characters.

I guess you are right about the weave,given that Desi is supposed to be running a nail salon. People would definitely be talking shit in that salon about her for sure with that mess on her head.

I love Niecy and will try to support her in anything she does, so I'm glad this turned out to be better than expected. And yes, I am envious of Niecy's figure! Perfect hourglass shape.

• Love 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, TheOtherOne said:

Must be.

Either a twin, or a different type of lookalike, or there will be a bunch of flashbacks, or he'll be one of those dead characters who just won't go away, like a guilty figment of their imaginations (ugh).

As long as he stays naked, he can stay.

I certainly hope he comes back as more than just flashbacks or a figment of Desna's and Virginia's imaginations. As cliche as it's come to be, I'd be OK with a twin brother or even a non-related lookalike person. I wonder if they'll name him Blade, Coaster, or Derby? See what I did there?

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 6
(edited)

I really enjoyed this and hope the quality keeps up.

Oy, sorry to go against the grain, but Roller -- or Cooter as I kept calling him in my head -- was disgusting and I was happy to see what I thought was the end of him. I think the actor is unattractive as well. It was seriously one of those visceral "I hate you on sight" rear-backs; it remains to be seen how big a role he'll have and if I can stomach him.

Uncle Daddy is also a creep but he didn't bother me as a character.

I gather Polly has come down in life but I wasn't feeling her sadness in the motel room. It's gotta be better than prison even if the TV only gets the wrestling channel. And her anklet seems to have a pretty forgiving range, from work to the motel to the strip club.

Versace or not, isn't it weird to give someone a single towel as a gift?

Quiet Ann looked familiar but her IMDB photos look NOTHING like her character on this show and I don't recognize any of her other roles, so I guess I'm tripping.

Edited by Lord Donia
  • Love 3

I will say this, the writers did get one thing right about Florida, people saying they're "fixin" to do something. 

Claws is so off-brand for TNT, I wonder how it will do in the ratings. I imagine most TNT viewers stumbling upon this show and being freaked out.

• Love 5

I love Niecey Nash and I'm really happy I liked the pilot as much as I did!  I'm just disappointed this isn't on Netflix so I can watch more episodes.  (OT-Speaking of Netflix series...now that "Bloodline" ended, and since it takes place in the Florida Keys, is there anyway Kyle Chandler could get a role on this show?  He can even stay in character as a (very flawed but oh so hawt) detective! )

I am looking forward to getting more of the background stories on these other ladies...especially Polly.  How old was she when she wore that frothy prom dress to Reagan's 2nd Inaugural Ball??  That was 32 years ago! 

Nothing had better happen to Desi's brother. 

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I love Niecey Nash and I'm really happy I liked the pilot as much as I did!  I'm just disappointed this isn't on Netflix so I can watch more episodes.  (OT-Speaking of Netflix series...now that "Bloodline" ended, and since it takes place in the Florida Keys, is there anyway Kyle Chandler could get a role on this show?  He can even stay in character as a (very flawed but oh so hawt) detective! )

I am looking forward to getting more of the background stories on these other ladies...especially Polly.  How old was she when she wore that frothy prom dress to Reagan's 2nd Inaugural Ball??  That was 32 years ago! 

Nothing had better happen to Desi's brother. 

Someone on Facebook is already wondering if Desna's brother Dean is really autistic or if he's faking it for some selfish nefarious reason. I gotta say, I can see it as a possibility on this rather twisted show, and it would be a nice twist to open up a plotline to be explored further.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Lord Donia said:

I really enjoyed this and hope the quality keeps up.

Oy, sorry to go against the grain, but Roller -- or Cooter as I kept calling him in my head -- was disgusting and I was happy to see what I thought was the end of him. I think the actor is unattractive as well. It was seriously one of those visceral "I hate you on sight" rear-backs; it remains to be seen how big a role he'll have and if I can stomach him.

Uncle Daddy is also a creep but he didn't bother me as a character.

I gather Polly has come down in life but I wasn't feeling her sadness in the motel room. It's gotta be better than prison even if the TV only gets the wrestling channel. And her anklet seems to have a pretty forgiving range, from work to the motel to the strip club.

Versace or not, isn't it weird to give someone a single towel as a gift?

Quiet Ann looked familiar but her IMDB photos look NOTHING like her character on this show and I don't recognize any of her other roles, so I guess I'm tripping.

well seeing how those towels are WAY WAY expensive when you can only afford one you take what u can get

I liked it but I'll like it better if Desi and her crew can take down Uncle Daddy and then face off against the Russians.  Tony Soprano knew that loyalty is guaranteed with money.  It was stupid of the boss to allow Desi to be stiffed.  Doesn't matter that Roller was the one who fucked up -- the uncle should be paying more attention. 

A couple of minor points bugged me -- the women allowing Polly to walk through a deserted parking lot at night, and Roller not having any kind of security at his house. 

• Love 5

I have to admit, at first I was kind of taken aback that this was on TNT when in the beginning Desna was getting banged on the desk.  I don't think Roller is hot; in fact, he's rather disgusting.  I was on the fence about the show for the first 15 minutes or so, but I got sucked in by the end.

Part of it is because I love Neicy Nash, jacked up weave notwithstanding.  I still remember her in the Reno 911!: Miami movie when she was walking on the beach in that thong.  Neicy has an awesome ass--puts Kim Kardashian, J-Lo and Nicki Minaj to shame.: 

http://juiicyscoop.blogspot.com/2007/02/reno-911-miami-los-angeles-premiere.html 

• Love 6

Neicy has an awesome ass--puts Kim Kardashian, J-Lo and Nicki Minaj to shame

Now that's what a real ass looks like. None of this fake bubble butt crap. Those thighs support all that ass. Kim and Nicki look like they are wearing diapers.

• Love 10
(edited)

I have to admit, at first I was kind of taken aback that this was on TNT when in the beginning Desna was getting banged on the desk.  I don't think Roller is hot; in fact, he's rather disgusting.  I was on the fence about the show for the first 15 minutes or so, but I got sucked in by the end.

Yeah, I thought about that too, but then I remembered that I've seen even more revealing sex scenes on Animal Kingdom, which I believe in on this network as well.

I don't think Roller is hot; in fact, he's rather disgusting.

Yeah, so do I and the need to be asphyxiated during sex sealed the deal. Not to mention, you just knew he would be shit because he walked into that salon on cue just when Niecy's character said there was nothing worse or more pathetic than a useless man. I died laughing when he walked in right after she said that. I was like, I guess whoever this guy is, he's got to be useless.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 9

Oy, sorry to go against the grain, but Roller -- or Cooter as I kept calling him in my head -- was disgusting and I was happy to see what I thought was the end of him. I think the actor is unattractive as well. It was seriously one of those visceral "I hate you on sight" rear-backs; 

I am so glad I am not alone in this. IMO, Roller should have died about 30 minutes into the episode.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

I liked it but I'll like it better if Desi and her crew can take down Uncle Daddy and then face off against the Russians.  Tony Soprano knew that loyalty is guaranteed with money.  It was stupid of the boss to allow Desi to be stiffed.  Doesn't matter that Roller was the one who fucked up -- the uncle should be paying more attention. 

I've worked with guys like that. They seriously do NOT pay attention to the women, thinking that they are easily "managed", which is why the women in this show will likely be able to pull off whatever they will be attempting.

14 hours ago, SimoneS said:
16 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

This made me laugh. I lived near St. Pete/Clearwater for awhile. I didn't really know any of the people like those on the show, but that all sorts of bat shit craziness would be on the news so yeah, it is believable.  Oxy is definitely one of the drugs of choice in that area along with crack.

I was about ten minutes into it and just realized these were MY PEOPLE! I recognized every single one, darn it. It took some dark turns, but I was laughing through the entire episode. I am definitely in for now.

20 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

where did the gun come from?

When Des first walked into the house in an earlier scene "Chekov's gun" was in plain sight. Only a matter of time before it reappeared.

• Love 5

I loved the pilot! If anybody is so brave as to a list of all the music that was played during the episode I would be eternally grateful. I already figured out the first song, but am stuck on the others. 

I thought that Virginia(Tran's character) was going to end up being an undercover cop or something. Halfway through the episode and I realized that I might just be wrong. This definitely replaces Invite Only Cabo for my Sunday show.  

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DearEvette said:

The crime + Florida made it feel like an Elmore Leonard/Carl Hiaasen love child. 

I began reading Carl Hiaasen's books last year and, I must say, I'm hooked.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LAgator77 said:

Claws is so off-brand for TNT, I wonder how it will do in the ratings. I imagine most TNT viewers stumbling upon this show and being freaked out.

2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I have to admit, at first I was kind of taken aback that this was on TNT when in the beginning Desna was getting banged on the desk.

Eh, it's pretty on brand with what they are doing lately what with Animal Kingdom and Good Behavior.  Actually the sex was kind of tame compared to what Good Behavior sometimes had.  But yeah the network is definitely trying to rebrand itself.  

I really enjoyed the show. I love Niecy so much she's always great.  And I too did not like Roller.  He had a good body, but total butter face. Dean Norris had me cracking up as Uncle Daddy! 

• Love 4

I didn't want to like Roller at all. I found him gross, and unappealing. But I feel like the actor nailed it - the right combo of 'guy full of himself that women fall for' and 'dirtball/douchebag.' I can't quite bring myself to hate him though...I'm looking for something redeeming still...

I also think that he (the actor, Jack Kesy), and Josh Segarra (played Adrian Chase this past season on Arrow, and was also on USA's short lived Sirens) really need to play brothers on something. They remind me SO much of each other!

And finally - I have loved TNT's newest shows, both Animal Kingdom AND Good Behavior, and can see this fitting right in with them.

• Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Syndicate said:

Someone on Facebook is already wondering if Desna's brother Dean is really autistic or if he's faking it for some selfish nefarious reason. I gotta say, I can see it as a possibility on this rather twisted show, and it would be a nice twist to open up a plotline to be explored further.

I think that speaks more to Harold Perrineau's poor acting (choices) than anything else.

That being said, I enjoyed the premiere immensely. The premise sounded interesting on paper but I knew we'd be in for a fun ride once the trailer hit.

I was just confused about a couple of things; is Virginia supposed to be a lady-boy or transgender? Quiet Ann yelled out "f*****" in the parking lot after the beatdown.

Also, who is Bryce? Is he Roller's brother or Uncle Daddy's son? I gather he's married to the blonde manicurist.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Rahul said:

I think that speaks more to Harold Perrineau's poor acting (choices) than anything else.

That being said, I enjoyed the premiere immensely. The premise sounded interesting on paper but I knew we'd be in for a fun ride once the trailer hit.

I was just confused about a couple of things; is Virginia supposed to be a lady-boy or transgender? Quiet Ann yelled out "f*****" in the parking lot after the beatdown.

Also, who is Bryce? Is he Roller's brother or Uncle Daddy's son? I gather he's married to the blonde manicurist.

I think Quiet Ann calling Virginia a "f*****" was done only as a bit of pointless irony. I mean, the nerve of her calling anyone a "f*****" when she herself is a female version of one, right? Though I have to admit, the idea of Virginia being a ladyboy certainly fits in a show like this. Hmmm..................

Also, Bryce is Jen's husband and Roller's older brother. Bryce and Roller are Uncle Daddy's nephews.

Edited by Syndicate
7 hours ago, Syndicate said:

I think Quiet Ann calling Virginia a "f*****" was done only as a bit of pointless irony. I mean, the nerve of her calling anyone a "f*****" when she herself is a female version of one, right? Though I have to admit, the idea of Virginia being a ladyboy certainly fits in a show like this. Hmmm..................

Also, Bryce is Jen's husband and Roller's older brother. Bryce and Roller are Uncle Daddy's nephews.

That much I gathered. I wonder if there is any part of Ann that is self-loathing.

I wasn't sure if Roller and Bryce were brothers or cousins; so Uncle Daddy has no children of his own that we know of at this juncture. Thanks for the clarification.

Now this is the type of tv show I expect in the summertime.  Good trashy fun.  And they do nails too.  Bonus.  This show is giving me Nip/Tuck Vibes.  I'm in.

• Love 9