Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Viva Las Vegas

Calm81
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but was he after show filmed in real time??? I know some of the shows are raped (oops - taped, but leaving rape there for @ghoulina) live because if it was in real time then I guess she forgave Matt for the lie detector thingy.

Or was this filmed BEFORE the news broke about the lie detector test where Amber sent Matt home while she stayed where ever she was staying at Haha. I'm so loss, I've had the busiest week of my life.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So you know that Butch still has an issue with the booger sugar and you leave you toddler with him anyway?

Anyone care to guess what drug Ryan is addicted to? I think he was on painkillers and may have graduated to heroin. 

I'm virtually sure it's heroin based on the condition Rhiiiine was in when he was interviewed by a producer shortly after Larry kicked him out of the house. I would post a pic but I don't know how.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Simon said it was the vodka. Someone suggested he switch to whiskey, lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimonSaran/status/866837189715304448?p=v

I recall Gary giving Leah an ipod touch. Perhaps she does have a cell now. Either way, I don't blame him one bit.

I would suggest champagne to celebrate the riveting news that they were breaking up again.

1 hour ago, FawnLeibowitz said:

OMG I know!  Maci: Are you going to quit, um, your ummmm...other job?

And Tyler saying how he doesn't want his clothing like to be as big as JCPenney. Bitch, please. TierraReign will be defunct by September or so.

I think Tyler got into Butch's Booger Sugar when he announced that one.

Matt, for someone who doesn't care about the press and his haters you were sure worried about Amber embarrassing you. Just SHUT UP!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I still have to watch the show but have been meaning to say that Maci and Tyler don't seem like they're in love at all. They are caretakers for three children and drinking buddies but we never see any affection between them at all. It's weird.

Oh I dunno .... I cut them a lot of slack in that department.  If someone would've filmed my spouse and I when we had two kids under two (or probably during the next decade as well) a random viewer would've thought we were siblings or maybe even strangers with the amount of communication and affection there was between us on any given day.

Raising kids sucked the us out of us for a while there.  

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but was he after show filmed in real time??? I know some of the shows are raped live because if it was in real time then I guess she forgave Matt for the lie detector thingy.

Oh wow. This typo is so fitting. And I do think they're filmed live. She mentioned the wedding planning had been put on hold, which is what she said about the time the lie detector thing came out. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FawnLeibowitz said:

OMG I know!  Maci: Are you going to quit, um, your ummmm...other job?

And Tyler saying how he doesn't want his clothing like to be as big as JCPenney. Bitch, please. TierraReign will be defunct by September or so.

But that skull pattern was for fall!

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, chuckity said:

Oh I dunno .... I cut them a lot of slack in that department.  If someone would've filmed my spouse and I when we had two kids under two (or probably during the next decade as well) a random viewer would've thought we were siblings or maybe even strangers with the amount of communication and affection there was between us on any given day.

This!!!

My husband and I have had the life SUCKED out of us due to the constant wants and needs from our three young children and furr babies plus work schedule. However, we are eachothers best friend and we find each other still incredibly attractive. 

• Love 4

Amber on the after show was weird.  Did she say one positive thing about she and Matt's relationship (or as she called it "bullshit")?  Also, how the F was her trust level with him at 99% before this episode? Again, also, how the F did it only drop to 90% after all that?   You want to be tough, Amber? Get some salt and remove that leech.  

• Love 15
(edited)

Amber actually looked very pretty at her friends wedding. That's all. ?

Now back to the snarking...

I hate how the video microphone kept catching the sounds of Matts noise booger breathing sound thingy he was doing. Like he had a booger caught inside his nose hairs. Am I the only one that heard it? It was when he was asking what Bubby said on her phone. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5
(edited)
53 minutes ago, chuckity said:

Can't put the blame on raising kids since they were together before those two kids came along. Maci and Taylor have little to no chemistry. The only time I have seen them really enjoy each other is when they were chugging beers. I don't expect much chemistry or lovey-dovey eyes coming from Taylor especially after it took Maci to have a couple of oops babies to keep him bound to her. 

My comment about Heather the producer not being on the show anymore and the possible sexual harassment connection was more about the possibility of Heather also having endured some of that shit that Matt doled out to the producer last night. I certainly don't think her so-called firing had anything to do with any sexual harassment claim she lodged against Matt. Besides, I am certain if he did say anything to Heather like he did on last night's episode, she likely didn't follow through on it. I am sick that MTV allows this bastard to continue to be on the payroll while treating the female employees the way he does. Re last night's episode, that was filmed back when? In January? If something had been brought forth, we would have heard about it by now. This is why bastards like Matt who go around sexually harassing women continue to do so because no one makes a claim while bitches like MTV don't put a stop to it. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6

God, Matt is such a creeper!! I think he almost disgusted me more on the aftershow than he did when he was being completely inappropriate towards the producer...his little "**chuckle chuckle* *throws hands up* I just want to say that it all came from EMBARRASSMENT! Not ANGER!! It definitely WAS. NOT. ANGER!!" Ugh! Hate. 

Loved Nova holding a burrito that looked as big in her hands as Catelynn's jumbo quesadillas.

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

God, Matt is such a creeper!! I think he almost disgusted me more on the aftershow than he did when he was being completely inappropriate towards the producer...his little "**chuckle chuckle* *throws hands up* I just want to say that it all came from EMBARRASSMENT! Not ANGER!! It definitely WAS. NOT. ANGER!!" Ugh! Hate. 

Loved Nova holding a burrito that looked as big in her hands as Catelynn's jumbo quesadillas. 

That was so cute. And her chewing cracked me up,  it was like watching a little mouse. She really is a cutie.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I think Leah has a phone. I know she's young for one, but I believe Gary got her one. 

Pretty sure it was covered last season. Amber is notoriously bad about answering when Leah is there and Gary needs to be able to get in contact with Leah, so he got her a phone. I recall he reminded Leah to charge it at some point last season. 

I usually wouldn't advocate for a kindergartner to have a phone, but in Leah's case I think it is a smart decision. 

Ok, thanks. I was wondering if Matt was texting/calling Christina's  phone to talk to Leah.  

I wouldn't want that creeper calling my phone.  It's bad enough he is calling Leah to manipulate Amber into a rushed wedding.  He's so gross! 

• Love 4

Wowza. Ok, so:

1) I've missed y'all. Vacation is nice and all, but I need snark.

2)Annette looked absolutely beautiful and I hope she and Wayne sucked every dime they could out of MTV for allowing those two asshats to make the wedding about them.

3) If Matt had talked to me like he did that producer (?) his balls would be in a Mason jar in the back of my closet. I know the probably wants to keep her job and not make waves, but wish she would have screamed "sexual harassment" from the rooftops.

4) Ryan needs some serious help. Is he married in real time? I hope we get to see the wedding because I'm sure the "most spectacular view of Chattanooga" is even more gorgeous at night. And I really want to see if he actually knows he's getting married. 

• Love 17

I don't watch often but am sick at home so I watched this episode. 

You all covered Amber and Matt well enough. He is a scumbag.

Ryan- pretty sure he has a TBI and maybe a pain killer addiction on top of it. I've had friends become addicted to pain killers but they don't look like Ryan. His eyes thing is something I see in  TBI cases.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

Can't put the blame on raising kids since they were together before those two kids came along. Maci and Taylor have little to no chemistry. The only time I have seen them really enjoy each other is when they were chugging beers. I don't expect much chemistry or lovey-dovey eyes coming from Taylor especially after it took Maci to have a couple of oops babies to keep him bound to her. 

My comment about Heather the producer not being on the show anymore and the possible sexual harassment connection was more about the possibility of Heather also having endured some of that shit that Matt doled out to the producer last night. I certainly don't think her so-called firing had anything to do with any sexual harassment claim she lodged against Matt. Besides, I am certain if he did say anything to Heather like he did on last night's episode, she likely didn't follow through on it. I am sick that MTV allows this bastard to continue to be on the payroll while treating the female employees the way he does. Re last night's episode, that was filmed back when? In January? If something had been brought forth, we would have heard about it by now. This is why bastards like Matt who go around sexually harassing women continue to do so because no one makes a claim while bitches like MTV don't put a stop to it. 

Agree on the no chemistry. When Taylor proposed Maci's response was "finally."  So romantic!

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Birdee said:

4) Ryan needs some serious help. Is he married in real time? I hope we get to see the wedding because I'm sure the "most spectacular view of Chattanooga" is even more gorgeous at night. And I really want to see if he actually knows he's getting married. 

I think the date is for sometime in November. I would love to see that wedding too. Ryan will be hopelessly confused. 

46 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Agree on the no chemistry. When Taylor proposed Maci's response was "finally."  So romantic!

I don't think Maci could ever have chemistry with anyone. She is the most low key person I've ever seen. I'd be surprised to find a pulse!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

It was on the actual episode. Around the 40 minute mark they always have a 30 second clip in the middle of the commercial break. In this one it showed Leah with Gary. She said Matt texted her if he should marry her mom in vegas and she said no no no no

I didn't see this! OMG Matt is so full of it.

I did enjoy the part where they showed M&A kissing and they made it look like Matt is a lizard!  His gross lizard tongue.  MTV hates him.  Awesome.

9 hours ago, Mischievious said:

More thoughts...

I can't stop laughing at all of this. I feel bad for Amber and am not laughing at her. I am laughing at the position/situation Matt got himself into and am hopeful it is his downfall. 

I don't feel bad for her - I am laughing at her!  She is an awful person. They deserve each other, in my opinion.

• Love 8

You guys have pretty much said it all. Matt is gross. He tried playing off what he said to the producer as joking.  Yeah right!!  I was honestly shocked he said that, whoever she needed to give oral to....like what the hell?! 

Yeah, I hated the way he was making the friends wedding all about him.  Eww.  Go away.  

• Love 6

Another aspect to this Matt thing: the producers seem like THEY really want a wedding. When Amber was expressing doubts about getting married in last week's episode, the producer was asking why she had doubts "because Matt's not going anywhere." I felt like screaming at the tv of course HE'S not going anywhere. That's part of the problem, he will be right there, underfoot, trying to control her every move. Then when Matt was saying all those foul things in Vegas, the producer just kept saying Amber still wants to marry him, she just wants her family with her. It just feels like they are trying to force a Matt-Amber wedding. It's not like it's their responsibility to look after Amber, but they sure shouldn't be encouraging a wedding.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Indeed. That pre-planned, staged proposal. LOL  

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I didn't see this! OMG Matt is so full of it.

I did enjoy the part where they showed M&A kissing and they made it look like Matt is a lizard!  His gross lizard tongue.  MTV hates him.  Awesome.

I don't feel bad for her - I am laughing at her!  She is an awful person. They deserve each other, in my opinion.

Allow me to sit next to you. I don't feel bad for her either. 

OH yes, the cartoon tongue that came out of Matt's mouth as he kissed Amber! OMG That was spot on. 

By the way, I thought it was a snake tongue. I thought MTV was making it known he is a snake in the grass. Or evil, like the snake in the Garden of Eden. 

• Love 7

Gary has a cookie businesss?!

Is he selling them or just sampling?

Butch: "Oh no I'm watching Nova....again?  You sure?  Cuz I just got back from parole and I had to blow a breathalyzer and everything.  Am I the last resort or the first?"

Hahaha even he can't believe those fools are leaving Nova with him!  

And yes, the irony of them with a clothing company given that monstrosity of an outfit she wore at lunch with Tyer's mom.  She was channeling Dorothy Sbornak.  

At first I liked Makenzie and thought she was a good influence on Ryyyyan, but is that really the life she wants for her and her son?

So I want to know how "I'm so scared" meant to Matt that Amber wanted to get married right then and there.  That's messed up.  

• Love 17
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

I give her a pass for this.  I felt it was reenacted for the cameras, anyway.  When my husband proposed, any body watching would think I'm a cold hearted bitch, too.  I was folding my Dad's underwears and my husband came home from 'work', sat on the couch, and said, "I need to ask you a question."  "Ok, what?"  "Would you really marry me?" "Yeah, why? We've discussed this about 500,000 times.  I would."  "No, I mean would you really?"  Still folding my Dad's underpants, "Yeah. I'm not really trying to talk about this anymore until you're serious though."  

Swear to God, That man bent down on his knee and pulled a box out of his pocket.  I saw that box and how close he was to me, still folding my Dad's underwears, and all I could think was if he opens that box and there's another necklace in it? I'm gonna have to try real hard not to punch him the throat.  

The box had three rings in it.  "Do my kids know?"  "Hell no! They would have told you!"  "Do my parents know?"  "Yes.  They both gave me permission to ask you."  

It's a moment dear to my heart.  But anyone looking in on it would think I'm the biggest asshole in the world.  

• Love 24
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I think the date is for sometime in November. I would love to see that wedding too. Ryan will be hopelessly confused. 

I don't think Maci could ever have chemistry with anyone. She is the most low key person I've ever seen. I'd be surprised to find a pulse! 

Can you imagine? Ryan trying to remember his vows...someone having to make sure he gets up so he can get dressed and show up on time. Please let MTV air the wedding

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I give her a pass for this.  I felt it was reenacted for the cameras, anyway.  When my husband proposed, any body watching would think I'm a cold hearted bitch, too.  I was folding my Dad's underwears and my husband came home from 'work', sat on the couch, and said, "I need to ask you a question."  "Ok, what?"  "Would you really marry me?" "Yeah, why? We've discussed this about 500,000 times.  I would."  "No, I mean would you really?"  Still folding my Dad's underpants, "Yeah. I'm not really trying to talk about this anymore until you're serious though."  

Swear to God, That man bent down on his knee and pulled a box out of his pocket.  I saw that box and how close he was to me, still folding my Dad's underwears, and all I could think was if he opens that box and there's another necklace in it? I'm gonna have to try real hard not to punch him the throat.  

The box had three rings in it.  "Do my kids know?"  "Hell no! They would have told you!"  "Do my parents know?"  "Yes.  They both gave me permission to ask you."  

It's a moment dear to my heart.  But anyone looking in on it would think I'm the biggest asshole in the world.  

I love this story!!!

• Love 5

One other non-Amber/Matt thought. Given what is supposedly going on with Ryan (? drugs ?TBI) why would McKenzie want to marry him?  Their segments are chemistry-free and somewhat like a transaction. I wish MTV would show some footage of their love so we could better understand.

• Love 3
(edited)

Well, it turns out you can't bully someone into marrying you even if you have reality show producers strong arming on your behalf. Who knew? Matt is the trashiest person on this show (I'm not including TM2) and that's saying a lot.

Recently, I had to work for a day with someone I didn't know and he had that vacant, lobotomized look Ryan had. I went home and told my husband that I didn't know what was wrong with the guy. Was he high or just stupid? Nervous? I found out later he was on heroin.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 3
(edited)

She is pretty keyed up when Budweiser enters her system.

She was so excited when shaking her non-existent ass at her bachelor party and who can forget her moment with the stripper. Oy. 

That proposal of hers was pretty lame. Not because of her subdued reaction which was due to it being staged, but simply because it came after having one child together while pregnant with the second child. 

I remember when Maci blasted Taylor for not wanting to make her an honest woman (too late Maci!) while they were out in Las Vegas with friends. There she was drinking, of course, at the dinner table and she decided that was the time to push on him about why he won't propose. She was not a happy camper.  I suppose that is when plan B took effect (getting pregnant again). 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Teddybear said:

Is he selling them or just sampling?

Butch: "Oh no I'm watching Nova....again?  You sure?  Cuz I just got back from parole and I had to blow a breathalyzer and everything.  Am I the last resort or the first?"

Hahaha even he can't believe those fools are leaving Nova with him!  

And yes, the irony of them with a clothing company given that monstrosity of an outfit she wore at lunch with Tyer's mom.  She was channeling Dorothy Sbornak.  

At first I liked Makenzie and thought she was a good influence on Ryyyyan, but is that really the life she wants for her and her son?

So I want to know how "I'm so scared" meant to Matt that Amber wanted to get married right then and there.  That's messed up.  

Hahahaha...at least Dorothy always looked nice.  On Cait, I hated how it was a big X over her giant tatas. 

• Love 2

I could not believe Maci when she was talking to Taylor about quitting his job saying "and don't get me pregnant again"  yeah cause that is what it was..I wonder how many more babies she would have pushed out till he finally proposed. She tried that crap on Kyle and he bolted. Then tried to say Jayde and Maverick where "miracle" babies.  Well she now has that  arm implant thing..so to me she was owning up to the fact that she COULD get pregnant. Then Taylor kind of shaking his head at getting snipped pissed me off. Men always act like they are having their Penis cut off or that they can't get another boner..my brother annoys the shit out of me, but I was proud of him for getting it done after his 3rd child..he said his wife did the hard part now he can do his part.

But back to Maci.What is it about these girls and marriage crazy. They don't want a marriage, they want a wedding. Caitlyn, Kaylin, Maci, Janelle, Leah and Farrah. Farrah expects an engagement ring by the 3rd.date.  See how Matt and David are with Amber and Janelle for money..I find it hilarious that Farrah appears to have  more money than all of them yet she cant find a single guy willing to put up with her despicable behavior and her demon child long enough to take her money.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Poohbear617 said:

I could not believe Maci when she was talking to Taylor about quitting his job saying "and don't get me pregnant again"  yeah cause that is what it was..I wonder how many more babies she would have pushed out till he finally proposed. She tried that crap on Kyle and he bolted. Then tried to say Jayde and Maverick where "miracle" babies.  Well she now has that  arm implant thing..so to me she was owning up to the fact that she COULD get pregnant. 

Truth. As if it was Taylor who trapped her. 

Hey Maci, here's a thought. Just say no to sex.

Maci is a bitch. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bounnatalie said:

One other non-Amber/Matt thought. Given what is supposedly going on with Ryan (? drugs ?TBI) why would McKenzie want to marry him?  Their segments are chemistry-free and somewhat like a transaction. I wish MTV would show some footage of their love so we could better understand.

Look up the word 'settling' in the dictionary and you'll see Mackenzie's picture. Always sad to see a woman settle. It's a tragedy when you are doing it at 20.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't doubt he dabbles in some drug use. Matt really thought Amber was going to go through with it. I swear, he looked as if he was ready to have an orgasm right then and there. 

I thought Matt was just oh so overwhelmed at the beauty of the Vegas chapel that he was overcome with love. Love is why he does everything; I learned that from Teen Mom: Being Matt. 

• Love 16

Farrah probably doesn't let any man near her money, so the leeches like Matt would have no interest. She has many, many, many faults, but controls her finances expertly.

I don't know why I think this, and did a quick search and couldn't find anything, but I think Taylor's non-MTV job was installing custom kitchens. When he and his friends were shown talking once, maybe with the barber but I don't really remember, I thought he said something about waiting for a new job to go through since sales were slow. Like when you order through Lowe's or Home Depot and can pay extra for installation, as opposed to hiring a contractor first. The installers are private contractors. 

Sounds like I'm going to have to track down this episode to watch, along with the after show. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

By the way, I thought it was a snake tongue. I thought MTV was making it known he is a snake in the grass. Or evil, like the snake in the Garden of Eden. 

Oh my god yes- he's a snake!!  And is he ever!  

• Love 4
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Christina said:

Farrah probably doesn't let any man near her money, so the leeches like Matt would have no interest. She has many, many, many faults, but controls her finances expertly.

I don't know why I think this, and did a quick search and couldn't find anything, but I think Taylor's non-MTV job was installing custom kitchens. When he and his friends were shown talking once, maybe with the barber but I don't really remember, I thought he said something about waiting for a new job to go through since sales were slow. Like when you order through Lowe's or Home Depot and can pay extra for installation, as opposed to hiring a contractor first. The installers are private contractors. 

Sounds like I'm going to have to track down this episode to watch, along with the after show. 

Is this Taylor? It reads Chattanooga:

Taylor_Mc_Kinney_job.jpg

I then came across this which lists new business licenses issued this past February. Scroll down to Dillon Custom Cabinets:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/business/diary/story/2017/feb/15/business-licenses/412899/

19 minutes ago, DeeReynolds said:

Thank you MTV for the close-up shots of Maci and her friend chowing on chicken wings. Seriously??

Not to mention the camera zoomed right into Maci's flat ass. Gross. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

OH yes, the cartoon tongue that came out of Matt's mouth as he kissed Amber! OMG That was spot on. 

Almost positive it was a snake's tongue. I felt relieved when they did that. Like, at least they're not totally oblivious to Matt. 

Now they just need to start blurring his damn face and quit paying him. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I just watched the aftershow and I agree.  He is so slimy, and it was gross to see Amber and Nessa accept all his excuses.  They all acted like his only transgression was using the f word, but what about everything else he said and did?  Total pass.  He totally tried to manipulate Amber in the wedding chapel, but no one brought this up.  He called Amber a "fucking psycho ass," but because he didn't call her a bitch (like stupid Nessa thought), he gets away with it ("See?  I didn't call her a bitch!)  The blow job remark?  No mention.  Then he's asked about dealing with naysayers, and he gives the finger.  Class personified.  And Amber thinks she's so "haute."

Another thing I noticed - when Matt was talking about how he "doesn't do this for free" (meaning he takes all the criticism on the chin because "the job" pays so well), Nessa changed the topic right quick.  MTV hates when the cast talks about the fat pay checks.  Especially to friends/boyfriends/peripheral players.  Kinda throws cold water on the whole reality or documentary concept.

• Love 5

Matt saying he is being embarrassed in front of 12 million viewers...HAHA chill dude. Do you think you are on the Voice or an early season of American Idol? Cable aint what it used to be, so take a seat.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, BXD said:

Matt saying he is being embarrassed in front of 12 million viewers...HAHA chill dude. Do you think you are on the Voice or an early season of American Idol? Cable aint what it used to be, so take a seat.

And it would be 12 million viewers of Teen Mom, no less.  The JC Penney of reality show viewers.  Present company excepted, of course.

• Love 16

"That's so exciting" says Kim in the least exciting voice ever. That collage Cate made for her was sad. 

Ugh Matt. You guys have pretty much said it all. I cannot stand him and his manipulations. I can't even stand to look at him anymore. Like by the end of the episode I was turning my head away so I would not have to look at his ugly mug. I'm glad MTV aired his convo with the producer as well as what Leah said but yet, it does not seem to be making a difference to Amber, she is still defending his snake ass.

I know we've all said it, but I'm very glad Leah has Gary and especially Christina. They seem to have a great relationship and Leah needs a positive mom influence

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And it would be 12 million viewers of Teen Mom, no less.  The JC Penney of reality show viewers.  Present company excepted, of course.

I feel like if I was on a TV show I would be checking the ratings as soon as they were released. I'm pretty sure Matt has never looked at the ratings of a Teen Mom episode EVER.

• Love 1