Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Viva Las Vegas

Calm81
  • Start Topic

I am truly curious as to what the Mamber fans will comment to Amber after they watch that scene. Will they NOW turn on Matt?  

@CofCinci I did not hear the faggot comment the first time. What a fucking prick! I am pissed! ?

• Love 11

Matt is terrifying.  What did Bubba even say that was so messed up, according to him?  All I heard was him saying it wasn't cool to get married on a whim like that but she can make her own decisions. I didn't hear him trash Matt so what's the problem? Seemed totally reasonable to me.  Matt was insane the way he repeated "what did he say?? I heard the whole thing" okay then why are you demanding she repeat it to you if you already know? 

What would Amber say she likes about him if asked? I can't even imagine what his good qualities are?

• Love 14

Matt listening in on phone calls is just another red flag. He did the same thing when Jose called Amber about the make-up line. Matt stood there listening. Not eavesdropping,  LISTENING and watching the whole conversation as it went down. He then grew irate as he mentioned Jose had called far too many times. 

It makes sense why Amber family is rarely shown. They are not wanting to be around Amber knowing Matt won't allow them any privacy to be around her. 

• Love 20
(edited)
4 hours ago, poopchute said:

Matt is terrifying.  What did Bubba even say that was so messed up, according to him?

To quote Bubby:
"Well, ya know, it's kinda not cool," "You're a big girl," "At the end of the day I'm not making your decisions for you", and lastly, "It's not my life."
Yep, totally a "fucking f@ggot."  Don't let her brother dictate your life, Matt!  You're right, she wants to marry her brother.  Where the fuck did Matt get this VC Andrews novel shit?  Was he drunk?

Also, it looks like Matt got some new veneers too.  That might be the $5300 small claims court medical bill he didn't pay.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 16
(edited)

"Now I will never marry her. EVER."   Sure Jan.  Mumble mouth would never pass up marrying Amber.  He needs to keep the money train running.  And she wants to marry her brother because he advised her to not have a quicky Vegas wedding without her family there and she loves and respects his input?  There are no words for that line of thinking.  V. C. Andrews indeed.

As if she's dying to marry HIM.  Seems to me that Amber is the one who is doing ol' grease face the favor by even considering marrying him.  Sure, he has her subdued under his control for now because he's a hundred years older than her and playing her low self esteem like a violin, but eventually Amber will have had enough of Matt.   Girlfriend won't marry his ass.  EVER.  I'd bet money on it.

On a softer note regarding Amber, I don't think she is primarily worried about being wrong about Matt and that's why she stays.   I really get the sense that she is a messed up, lonely girl, whose father died not too long ago and Matt the creeper is using that to his advantage.  I've lost a parent and it honestly took me a few years to think straight again.   Sure I functioned, went to work, paid my bills etc, but looking back now, I was not fully engaged a lot of the time.  You're just in a fog for a while.   I hope for Amber and Leah's sake that Matt is out of the picture sooner rather than later. 

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, Emmierose said:

On a softer note regarding Amber, I don't think she is primarily worried about being wrong about Matt and that's why she stays.   I really get the sense that she is a messed up, lonely girl, whose father died not too long ago and Matt the creeper is using that to his advantage. 

I didn't realize her father died! I was wondering why we hadn't heard her mention him in a while, especially after how much she stood up for him and slapped Gary in the face for "disrespecting him" on that one episode way back.

• Love 2

Maci is worried about Ryan's extracurricular activities; Catelynn and Tyler start an online children's boutique; Farrah works on her relationship with her mom through hypnotherapy; and Amber and Matt almost elope in Vegas.

59 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Just a reminder that tonight's after show is supposed to be sole interview with Amber. Hopefully they fly someone in to interview her because Nessa stinks. 

Nessa is so dumb it makes me want to go dig up Antoine Dodson from wherever he ended up just to have him tell her, "You are so dumb. You are rilly, rilly  dumb."

• Love 13

I love (loved?) Girl Code, it literally made me laugh out loud all of the time!  I liked the commentary better than the "talk-show" format and the "skits", but, yeah, that was some funny shit!

• Love 1

"I did some research and stuff (stutter, stutter) and I think that you and me should do our own kids clothing line."

They have to feed the kid a microwave burrito on her potty and we are to think they can manage running a business?

• Love 13
(edited)

Amber: "If any more surprises come out...."  Ut oh.

With the exception of the Amber scenes -- what a fake episode!  It's pretty much an infomercial for Tierra Reign and TTM.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6
(edited)

Wow, wow, wow.  This motherfucker is appalling.  Way to basically ruin their poor friends' wedding experience. I'm usually able to take what I see on TV with a grain of salt and not care too much about the cast, even on "reality" shows.  There's something different about this, though.  The abusive Matt-Amber dynamic plays out in real life all the time (and did in my own life many moons ago).  Matt is a low-life, lying earth-crawler.  As for Amber, I can't even get mad at her or snark on her at this point.  She's being used like a Kleenex on every level by a complete scumbag and it's heartbreaking to watch.  It reminds me of barely 21-year-old SuzyLee, who was just as naive as Amber is now.  I've seen all of the news reports about how their engagement is off.  I'm thrilled to hear that, but I hope it sticks.  Blood-sucking abusers like Matt tend to find a way to worm their way back in after the dust settles with promises and assurances that "everything will be different this time."  The only reason he apologized just now is that he could see that money train pulling out of the station.  I hope she rallies from this and tells him to head back home to his one-bedroom apartment to troll some more girls on Twitter.

UGH.  

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 18

Amber looks so excited talking about her upcoming wedding...except not. She looks miserable. Love doesnt make you miserable.  She knows Matt is shit but he has her brain so twisted  she cant even see her way out of it.

• Love 17

Maci is just now realizing that Ryan is on drugs? She watches the show, right? Reads the boards and blogs? She never once questioned Ryan's behavior?  And what is Mackenzie thinking? Having your son around a druggie...or maybe she is a user too...you never know.

I bet Kim wanted nothing more than to throw that collage in the trash.

Good for Bubby for putting that monkey wrench in Matt's plan.

• Love 10
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

She knows Matt is shit but he has her brain so twisted  she cant even see her way out of it.

AMEN.  This is the most heart-breaking part for me.  I'm watching the aftershow now.  Her solution to this issue is therapy?!  They cut to Matt offstage when she said that; he actually snickered and sneered.  He knows he has her wrapped around his finger.  I can only imagine the things he's said to her off-camera: "No one else will want you," "I'm all you have," "You're misinterpreting what I did/said," etc.  The same classic gaslighting bullshit that abusers use to prey on naive, immature women like Amber.  Disgusting. 

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 12
(edited)

Matt handles all the finances.....

shocker

And anyone catch the little scene with Gary and Leah?!?!? So Matt lied about the texts from Leah.

MTV is promoting abuse by keeping Matt on this show. There needs to be a petition or something. He needs to go the way of Paula Deen.

i can't help but laugh at another one of these morons starting a clothing line.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 20

Matt is insane. Lying, immature, lazy gritting jerk. Wearing a TTM shirt at the tell-all, obviously afraid he's about to get sacked

Because it can't be said enough, thank God for Christina. Leah needs a positive, sober, living and present maternal figure in her life and Christina fits the bill just right.

C&T sound so embarrassingly stupid. We need something to do....urbanwear kids clothes! Let's find a consultant and...a seamstress...in Michigan ! Yeah !

Really wondering about Mackenzie now. Is she also a drug user ?

• Love 17

Wow, Matt really let that mask slip.  If she's still with him after seeing that, it's on her. 

Hope Gary was watching and does everything in his power to protect Leah.  

I hope that couple got their wedding for free.  They deserve it for dealing with Amber & Matt.

• Love 16

I don't know what is worse, that Matt is so blatantly showing his true colors, or that Amber is so blind to it. She has been pushing that she's not a naive little girl, and how much she's been through, and part of me wants to acknowledge that she is being manipulated, but then I remember how she has had chances on chances on chances to come to her senses and still insist in that she knows best. When Simon of all people is being the stand up guy in this situation... you have to wonder what the hell is going through Ambers head.

• Love 6

Seriously it's like Matt is a character in a movie where he's tr best guy ever until the last 20 minutes and he becomes the villain.

Also yes.. what was the scary stuff about Ryan? It was the cat killing, right? And also what's up with Macis "people will think it's drugs if I don't say anything". Like what? Bentley is old enough to understand when his classmates start talking.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Matt handles all the finances.....

shocker

And anyone catch the little scene with Gary and Leah?!?!? So Matt lied about the texts from Leah.

MTV is promoting abuse by keeping Matt on this show. There needs to be a petition or something. He needs to go the way of Paula Deen.

i can't help but laugh at another one of these morons starting a clothing line.

Right?! I'm annoyed they glossed over what Leah said on the after show. Argh!! I really wonder what all is going on on all of the teen mom's twitter accounts. I am disgusted he told the producer he didn't care who she had to give oral pleasure to in order for it not to be airred. Can we please get that producer here to tell all? After that comment, I think she is well within her rights. Not sure anyone else caught Shawn saying several times about trying to figure out Matt's true motives. Ding ding ding!!! You guys, I'm not a fan of Amber but I feel bad for her after tonight's show. 

And to return things somewhat to normal ... a little snark: 

Maci, if you don't want to talk about something private regarding Ryan, maybe you shouldn't bring it up to Taylor until the cameras are gone. You get the filming schedule so ....

Hahahaha!!!!! A good thing from the Matt and Amber drama ... they overshadowed Tyler and his clothing line. I chuckled with how it was initially a whim but as they drove back from meeting with the lady, Tyler acted like it was some lifelong dream. And there goes Catelynn again talking about foundations and helping others. 

Oh Debra. It looks like you got into Farrah's fake eyelashes. And it seems like you've worn the same outfit several episodes in a row. Stop with the baby voice. When she pulled out the Bible stuff, I swear, she had a smirk on her face like "look how much better I am than my daughter, doctor!" 

Farrah seemed sad Simon didn't raise a stink when she "broke up" with her. His face was like "uh, isn't that what we were already?"

• Love 8
(edited)
50 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I don't know what is worse, that Matt is so blatantly showing his true colors, or that Amber is so blind to it. She has been pushing that she's not a naive little girl, and how much she's been through, and part of me wants to acknowledge that she is being manipulated, but then I remember how she has had chances on chances on chances to come to her senses and still insist in that she knows best. When Simon of all people is being the stand up guy in this situation... you have to wonder what the hell is going through Ambers head.

Exactly. Each and every time Matt has been exposed, there is Amber right there to clean it all up for him. If he shits, she wipes his ass. If he gets humiliated, she has to come out and defend him. At the same time, I can't help but think of the true abuse victims who do want to escape from their abusers, but they can't for reasons such as finances, they don't have the family or friends who can help and support them temporarily or hide them due to fear of them being harmed or because they haven't been able to open up to their family and friends. I see abuse victims on a daily, and I can't tell you how it burns me up inside that here sits Amber with every door available to her to walk out and walk away from this lazy, sexist, egotistical, homophobic dirt bag, but she chooses to remain by his side. Unless he has put a gun to her head, Amber is allowing herself to be treated like shit because her actions tell Matt she is his doormat and ATM. 

Sorry my dear. You chose him and you choose to be there. I see nothing that holds you back from leaving. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Could this sexual harassment of producers be a reason why producer Heather is no longer on the show? 

I wouldn't think she'd be fired for reporting harassment. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

I think what happened is she knew Matt was abusing Amber (Simon has referenced this). This was something that somehow got back to Simon and Farrah, so Amber was pissed about it and was part of what lead to her "quitting". 

• Love 5

Amber...just...the woman who has been with her man since 10 years before you were alive is not looking for your advice. And I'm pretty sure she understands what your 26 year old ass is going through. Your whole "nobody understands how rough my life is" schtick is just like...ridiculous.

Nessa has landed Colin Kapernick.  She doesn't need your moocher landing ass giving her "advice" about "real women" and "class." 

I would be so embarrassed for Amber if I weren't terrified that she's STILL living with this creep who tried to manipulate her into marrying him by forcing her to make a decision in front of cameras, pretending like she said "yes" when she didn't, and lying to her about what her own daughter said.  He is truly a piece of shit.

And calling her a psycho when he knows she has a diagnosis? And he completely flips when he gets back to her. He tells the producer that he's done and then goes back and kisses her.  That's a true piece of shit there. No compunctions about fighting fair. Nothing. 

Them constantly breaking up and getting back together? Yeah, that's a great sign of a lasting relationship.

Here's my take on Maci: She has known that Rhiiiine is using drugs for a while.  She's disclosing it now because she's mad that instead of getting dirt to hold over Mackenzie's head when she had that little chat, Mackenzie ratted her out to Jen and Larry. So now she's gonna drag Rhiiiiine through the mud. If Maci is just now realizing that he's been on the pillses for a while, she's dumber than we all think she is. Maci's mad she doesn't have the upper hand and she's trying desperately to get it back.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Wow, Matt really let that mask slip.  If she's still with him after seeing that, it's on her. 

Hope Gary was watching and does everything in his power to protect Leah.  

I hope that couple got their wedding for free.  They deserve it for dealing with Amber & Matt.

Agree, agree, and agree. 

Does anyone else think Matt tried to get Amber to marry him that one time they went to Vegas? She said no and he went beserk and he hit that wall in the hotel room? 

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Could this sexual harassment of producers be a reason why producer Heather is no longer on the show? 

Well, i actually just happened to read on The Ashley that Producer Heather was fired because she crossed the line between work and friendship. Apparently, she became close friends with Farrah and would spend the night at her house, which was a big no-no.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Well, i actually just happened to read on The Ashley that Producer Heather was fired because she crossed the line between work and friendship. Apparently, she became close friends with Farrah and would spend the night at her house, which was a big no-no.

I believe Simon's version of what went down. 

Amber was beyond pissed that Heather knew far too much about Matt and Amber behind closed doors. Heather spilled the beans to Farrah. It is why Simon was the first one to report Amber was being abused. No one else has come forth with abuse allegations although I fully believe there is abuse going on. When Simon tweeted that info, Amber went ballistic and demanded MTV release Heather from the show due to her having shared private information. Go back in time where Amber was tweeting she was threatening to leave the show. She later tweeted MTV agreed to her terms. The terms being that Heather was released and Amber stays. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber was beyond pissed that Heather knew far too much about Matt and Amber behind closed doors. Heather spilled the beans to Farrah. It is why Simon was the first one to report Amber was being abused. No one else has come forth with abuse allegations although I fully believe there is abuse going on. 

I agree, Kazu. @Blissfool, we have been discussing this story for a few days now. It is under Ambers board, I think. 

So the MVP this week is graphic design for that snake tongue. Well done.

Why would that producer give a blow job for MATT'S benefit? Dumbass.

Matt doing damage control=me laughing my ass off.

If Ryan isn't doing drugs then what does Maci think he is doing? The cat fiasco was 9 months ago, old news.

Why is Taylor's job so secretive? Is he a male stripper at a clumb for lumbersexuals or something? Because that would be interesting.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber was beyond pissed that Heather knew far too much about Matt and Amber behind closed doors. Heather spilled the beans to Farrah. It is why Simon was the first one to report Amber was being abused. No one else has come forth with abuse allegations although I fully believe there is abuse going on. When Simon tweeted that info, Amber went ballistic and demanded MTV release Heather from the show due to her having shared private information. Go back in time where Amber was tweeting she was threatening to leave the show. She later tweeted MTV agreed to her terms. The terms being that Heather was released and Amber stays. 

I never heard this, but it makes a lot of sense.  

I usually just read the episode threads, but I think I should check out the other threads!

• Love 3

Ryan legit asked what a reception was as they were walking into the venue.  "Oh, the thing after?"

A wedding for 250 people?  Girlfriend JUST HAD a wedding like a year ago? 18 months? If I was invited I wouldn't be bringing a gift and I'd probably start a pool on how long this one was gonna last.

Ryan called Mackenzie a bridezilla.  The venue coordinator was gonna cuff him on the ear.

"The nicest view in Chattanooga" includes a freeway.    

• Love 19