Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, she thought she could handle it?

Girl, if you've seen the show, you should know that these types of situations can happen. 

My point. I mean no disrespect to her and I have all the sympathy in the world for her. But an hour on Youtube and you can get a good idea of what's probably going to happen. I know normally people question BB's psych screening processes (if they have any at all) but that has nothing to do with this situation. It's sad but it was also completely avoidable. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMFAO at Elena and Christmas' super transparent attempts at making nice with Alex right now.

Bringing this forward.  I want to see if the Behinf the Scenes alliance really exists.  I am not sure. 

19 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ohhh, YOUR BOY is getting cozy with Ghost Huntress. Will he get a showmance instead of a bromance this season?

They have met / are friendly prior to show. Also can someone tell me what story Kevin told that was a doozy.

I have a feeling actually Kevin is or will be part of a "twist." 

I like Raven and Kev best so far.

i don't doubt Megan's ptsd excuse for leaving. She said she was sexually assaulted while in the navy and the confrontations by males in house (one a former military man coincidentally) were triggering. I think the shows psych dept is diarrhea. I ❤️ Chima, but the house and Russel probably weren't the best for her to experience after she had been beat and raped by a murderer at knife point. It wasn't comfortable for me to see a person who had experienced that, get screamed in her face by an agreessive muscle bound dolt and seeing her rage out then melt down. Also, Amber, Gina Marie, and others showed mental instability. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why is everybody hating on Cody?  I kind of like him.  I do worry about his pick of Mark to be his close ally.  Mark likes Paul and I could see him running to tell Paul about the back door plan.  Christmas is a good player but she needs to step back because if she isn't alligned with Paul he will take her out fast.

I do not like Paul at all.  Disliked him on his season and if they are smart they will take him out first.  But with that said I think Mark might align himself with Paul and form an alliance like Paul had last time. 

Boy Megan sure got a bad rap!

Because he is an alpha male, strong competitor and a threat in the game.  That's always the kiss of death for some viewers.  So he gets pick apart - for nonsense stuff.  Double standard.

Cody doesn't bother me.  He's here to play the game.  I can respect that.  He's really not that vicious or annoying.  He may not have liked Megan, but he didn't lie to her either.  And he sees Paul and Josh for who they really are.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

This didn't come up in her psych evaluation?

Most of the time I think they pick the people who fail the psych evaluations. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and this will be my primary source of Big Brother info until Thursday, so I want to pre-thank you for keeping me in the loop!

Edited by helpmerhonda
I'm an English teacher, so I should really spell words correctly.
  • Love 1

I have to say I'm enjoying Dominique's interpretation of the Book of Daniel. 

She was dumbfounded about Daniel sitting in ashes. "He's going to get dirty and stuff."

• Love 1

I wonder what they were wearing for the competition. Kevin says, "I don't get to keep the mermaid outfit?"  Someone else said they got to keep their swim suits. Raven painted one of Kevin's fingernails. Funny, Kevin's talking about this family. Wonder if they're watching the feeds. I can't wait to see Kevin dressed as a mermaid.

Cody is so gross. He put his feet up on the kitchen counter/breakfast bar.

Jillian and Alex are talking about how much they get paid for being on the show and wondering how much tax will be withheld. I'm surprised they don't shift cameras.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cody is so gross. He put his feet up on the kitchen counter/breakfast bar.

Honestly that alone would be enough for me to target him. I would be making a face similar to the one Megan made when Josh used that cup and then put it back with the clean dishes.

I am liking Alex tonight. She's here to play the game and I appreciate that. Plus, she's funny. Her and Kevin are kind of hilarious together, but then Kevin is hilarious with everyone.

ETA: Raven wears sunglasses inside so I think I hate her now.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I guess Josh is really psycho. Paul, Alex and Jillian are talking about him. Josh goes around saying he hates everyone but he loves being in the house. Then he's always asking when they're getting alcohol. He says, "Paul says we're getting alcohol." Alex says they probably aren't getting alcohol because of the big blow-out with Megan.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Christmas is an outsider but not being discussed.  Nor is Kevin

Oh Cody, be careful, lol

I thought Cody considered her a hot member of the Boobs Brigade, therefore on his side. 

1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

I thought Cody considered her a hot member of the Boobs Brigade, therefore on his side. 

Yea, Christmas is part of the huge 'alliance' and not at all an outsider.

I'm already so tired of the Christmas/Elena fakey flirtmance thing and I've only seen them together like twice.

• Love 3

Christmas announces from HOH room: "Flush the toilet! I don't care if you leave the lid up, just flush the toilet!"

I can hear Kevin saying to Christmas, "Good job, Christmas, good job!" It's like when I was leading a lamb, I said, "Good job, lamb! What a good girl you are!"

Jessica says "We could play a drinking game with water shots and get really hydrated." Kevin is coming up with a game.

Fish!

• Love 1

Well, Paul has a green face now. He and Kevin are talking about the temptation (which Kevin doesn't know Paul won) and how Ramses got a consequence. Paul says you can't put on a face masque twice in the same day. Thank you for the beauty tip, Paul. I don't know how I made it to 59 years without knowing that.

The Have Not beds have these short spikes, kind of like you see on the bottom of a shoe. Alex can fit between them, but nobody else can. Alex showed her POV necklace to the camera.

How many, if any, know that Paul got the advantage.  And who knows what Ramses got, he may be telling a tale.  

I like Kevin, Christmas and I am enjoying watching Paul's game.  He is good.  

I don't care for the others much at all and Josh is intolerable.  

Just now, wings707 said:

How many, if any, know that Paul got the advantage.  And who knows what Ramses got, he may be telling a tale.  

It doesn't seem like anyone knows yet. I don't think Paul trusts anyone enough to let them in. I wonder if he might tell someone tonight. Telling one person might be a good idea. I don't think telling the entire house is smart, since he is in a good position right now so he doesn't need to worry about it, but it might be beneficial to let someone in on it, if he wants to be taken to the end. 

I turned on the feeds again briefly to find Christmas/Elena talking. I'm really enjoying both girls and Dominique. All the other girls, I could really give or take. Honestly, at this point, my dream alliance would be Christmas/Elena/Dominique/Mark/Kevin. Everyone else is either too dumb, too creepy, or too petty. But I know it's been less than 24 hours since the feeds turned on, so I'm definitely going to need more time with the houseguests to get a better feel.

Except for Jessica. She can go at any time because I can't stand watching her on the feeds at the moment. 

(edited)

I used to like Dom but I no longer do.  Her talk with Cody earlier showed her to be ingenuine* in some aspects and over selling her message to the point of self aggrandizing.   

* yes, Bachette watchers THIS is the correct word. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I used to like Dom but I no longer do.  Her talk with Cody earlier showed her to be ingenuine* in some aspects and over selling her message to the point of self aggrandizing.   

* yes, Bachette watchers THIS is the correct word. 

Perhaps, but all of them are being ingenuine in some sense of the word. These people have only known each other for...what, 9 days? 10 days? They've been forced into making fast relationships right off the bat. I totally get what you're saying and it's not that I've been watching the feeds this entire time to get a real sense of all the houseguests. I just happen to like what I hear from Dominique when I have the feeds turned on. 

But really, all of them have aggravating flaws about them, so when I pick my favourites, I mean the ones who don't irritate me to the point where I'm yelling at my laptop whenever they appear on the cameras. 

*Note that I actually have spent more than a couple of minutes on Ramses, Jillian, and Alex on the feeds, so my judgments on them are purely based on what I've read about them.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Perhaps, but all of them are being ingenuine in some sense of the word. These people have only known each other for...what, 9 days? 10 days? They've been forced into making fast relationships right off the bat. I totally get what you're saying and it's not that I've been watching the feeds this entire time to get a real sense of all the houseguests. I just happen to like what I hear from Dominique when I have the feeds turned on. 

But really, all of them have aggravating flaws about them, so when I pick my favourites, I mean the ones who don't irritate me to the point where I'm yelling at my laptop whenever they appear on the cameras. 

*Note that I actually have spent more than a couple of minutes on Ramses, Jillian, and Alex on the feeds, so my judgments on them are purely based on what I've read about them.

Yes they all lie.  What put me off with Dom is the lengths she went to tell Cody that she would NEVER repeat a conversation she had with him to ANYONE.  Had she stopped there then okay, they all do that.  Oh no she had to elaborate on the person she was, her values and her morals would not allow her to do that.  She repeated herself to the point where, I raised my voice and told her to shut the fuck up, I didn't yell though, I save that for Josh.  :^)  And she had already told 3 people before I tuned off the feeds! 

She just put me off, that is all.  And that could change.  Others will love her. 

Edited by wings707
39 minutes ago, wings707 said:

How many, if any, know that Paul got the advantage.

How hard would it be to guess? Somebody, like Ramses or maybe Christmas, must suspect it.

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

How hard would it be to guess? Somebody, like Ramses or maybe Christmas, must suspect it.

Not necessarily.  No one guessed that Kevin took the 25k

14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes they all lie.  What put me off with Dom is the lengths she went to tell Cody that she would NEVER repeat a conversation she had with him to ANYONE.  Had she stopped there then okay, they all do that.  Oh no she had to elaborate on the person she was, her values and her morals would not allow her to do that.  She repeated herself to the point where, I raised my voice and told her to shut the fuck up, I didn't yell though, I save that for Josh.  :^)  And she had already told 3 people before I tuned off the feeds! 

She just put me off, that is all.  And that could change.  Others will love her. 

Ah! Ok, I understand. I forgot that she went back on her word and told three different people. I turned off the feeds a few hours ago because I'm limiting myself on how many hours I actually watch. The rest of the time, I'm just reading recaps and Reddit and here for my information. 

Just now, wings707 said:

Not necessarily.  No one guessed that Kevin took the 25k

Well, that's different.  I mean, this advantage is voted on by America and Paul is the only returning player. The odds for it are strongly in his favor.

• Love 2

Is anyone else having an issue with "hiccups" in the feeds?  It seems like it frequently loops itself back a second or two.  I haven't been watching very much, but even in my limited exposure, it was driving me crazy.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ah! Ok, I understand. I forgot that she went back on her word and told three different people. I turned off the feeds a few hours ago because I'm limiting myself on how many hours I actually watch. The rest of the time, I'm just reading recaps and Reddit and here for my information. 

I read at Jokers and Reddit, what is the best site for recaps? 

Just now, leocadia said:

Is anyone else having an issue with "hiccups" in the feeds?  It seems like it frequently loops itself back a second or two.  I haven't been watching very much, but even in my limited exposure, it was driving me crazy.

No problems for me. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I read at Jokers and Reddit, what is the best site for recaps? 

Jokers is probably the best one, in my opinion. Bigbrothernetwork has some decent recaps too. I also follow a select few Twitter blogs dedicated to the live feeds. Hamsterwatch and BigBrotherLeak are my two favourite Twitter accounts for quick, but constant, updates.

Paul and Kevin seem and sound like bros.  They both have good social games, but I think Paul genuinely likes Kevin.  And good for Kevin. I think he has the best social game for an oldster that I've seen. 

1. Is Kevin married? He is being very flirty with Christmas, massaging her forehead pressure points. 

2. Did Cody just take a swig of the Scope mouthwash straight from the bottle that they all must use? 

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jokers is probably the best one, in my opinion. Bigbrothernetwork has some decent recaps too. I also follow a select few Twitter blogs dedicated to the live feeds. Hamsterwatch and BigBrotherLeak are my two favourite Twitter accounts for quick, but constant, updates.

I like both those twitter accounts, too.  A follow a bunch of them but I agree those are the best. 

4 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

1. Is Kevin married? He is being very flirty with Christmas, massaging her forehead pressure points. 

2. Did Cody just take a swig of the Scope mouthwash straight from the bottle that they all must use? 

Christmas has declared Kevin her house husband.  The girls are like daughters to him.  He is not wearing a wedding ring so probably divorced.  

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Well, that's different.  I mean, this advantage is voted on by America and Paul is the only returning player. The odds for it are strongly in his favor.

Good point. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

How wrong is it that kitten cams are actually making me consider getting the feeds HA

Yup reading you guys talk about the kittens is making me want to get the feeds also, and then make my husband watch them so he lets me adopt another kitty. 

• Love 4

The feeds have been off for awhile for me but I decided to check in via my usual recap sites. 

From Jokers:

Cody says he went to Ferguson for the riots "just to see if I could survive." NT (06/30/17 08:43 PM)

From r/bigbrother:

Matt saying he couldn't beat a 100lb Asian girl at stacking stars (in the veto), Elena says "that's racist" and they all laugh. Jessica says "that was gold" and Elena goes "maybe more yellow..." (09:38pm - Jun 30)

There are words but...

• Love 3

Paul and Kevin have gone to bed.  Turned feeds off and  I am going to fall asleep to BBAD.  

The clean kitchen is making Christmas very happy.  Cute.  Jessica is being astoundingly obnoxious.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

Black dogs are harder to move because of this very thing.  I would think black and white cats would make stunning pictures though.  That I don't get.  

I do - most people are shitty photographers.  :P

35 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I like both those twitter accounts, too.  A follow a bunch of them but I agree those are the best. 

Christmas has declared Kevin her house husband.  The girls are like daughters to him.  He is not wearing a wedding ring so probably divorced.  

Don't think so - married for 31 years, remember?

• Love 2

They need to get rid of this no napping rule. There's something about Big Brother at night, all the crazy shit and scheming can go on. That same kind of state of mind can't quite take hold in a normal 7 AM to 11 PM schedule. 

Elena keeps reminding me of Kailyn Lowry from Teen Mom 2. The way she dresses, talks, and carries herself is straight up Kail. Kail happens to be trash, so I have to remind myself that Elena isn't her, and don't hold Kailyn against her. Earlier, she was saying how she wished she could see what they play on the episodes so she could see how well her comments were going over so she could steer the conversation toward those sound-bytes. She had worked at a radio or television station but wasn't the on-air talent, and is hoping Big Brother will help her career. Anyone familiar with Kail will see why I think they may be the same person. Except Elena isn't fifteen months pregnant with horrible tattoos. 

11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't believe I hate everyone already. This has to be a record.

Oh good! It's not just me. I think that Kevin annoys me the least, as in not at all, but I'm sure that will change now that I acknowledge he doesn't irritate me as much as the others.

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Matt with the first problematic comment of the season that we've seen! He made a comment about needing to win HOHs, and he doesn't care if Ramses "stares at [his] cock". Right, because all gay guys like to stare at other guys' cocks. 

I've been watching off and on and just now read this thread. At some point, they were discussing the shorts and underwear he wears, and one of the women said it shows everything, and Ramses made a joke about that being good, or something. I think Matt's comment was about those jokes, but really don't remember the timeline here. If it sounded like he was joking, he probably was making a call back to the earlier conversation. Or, he is a dumbass, and I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently the plan is to get rid of Jason. Alrighty then. I'd rather it be Jillian but I ain't mad at it.

Wha -- ?!  When did Jason become the target?!  And . . . how?!  Did I miss something?!

Last I heard, Jason's not the target. Cody plans to offer a safety deal to Jason and Alex. Based off of a cryptic conversation between Cody and Mark, where Cody told Mark he didn't want to tell him what he was going to do so Mark had "plausible deniability," people are thinking that Cody might actually go for Paul. Obviously Paul has the pendant of safety and this will probably all fall on Ramses. 

• Love 1