Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Or if they really wanted to grind Paul's gears, say that a former house guest wants to have dinner with them. 

Other excuses that could be used:

"Sorry, I'm filming Bold and the Beautiful."

"Sorry, I have a meeting with CBS."

"Sorry, I'm going to a fan meetup."

"Sorry, I have an audition to be the new Jeff for Celebrity Big Brother."

"Sorry, Victor and Nicole invited me to their party instead."

Any of the above would grind Paul's gears. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Other excuses that could be used:

"Sorry, I'm filming Bold and the Beautiful."

"Sorry, I have a meeting with CBS."

"Sorry, I'm going to a fan meetup."

"Sorry, I have an audition to be the new Jeff for Celebrity Big Brother."

"Sorry, Victor and Nicole invited me to their party instead."

Any of the above would grind Paul's gears. 

Sorry, Going to the production crew party at Julie and Les' house. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

There's a pic on Instagram of Cody kissing Jessica while standing next to Mark kissing Elena. Jessica and Elena are grabbing each others' butts.

They went on a double movie date tonight. 

• Love 4

Some Alex Tweets about her hatred of Kevin:

Wow, much like Paul, this girl will never realize how much of a favor production gave her with her edit. She expects us to believe that KEVIN was this evil mastermind that knew exactly when the feeds went on and off so he could torture Alex at the proper moments. Also,  with how much Kevin hate talk was going on during his isolation, its strange how the houseguests didn't use "Kevin's bullying of Alex" as ammo ,if it was like she's claiming. In addition, on at least two occasions Josh and Jason basically told her to cool it down on her hatred of Kevin. If Alex was getting so bullied behind the scenes and they all were against Kevin, then why would they do that.

Basically, I hate Alex and if she was smart (or even just not dumb) she would try to drive her narrative with the fans away from the Kevin stuff and on to the good will she was starting to build (with non-Paul fans) for her vote. 

• Love 16

I get that the feeds are not set up so you can see every room at all times but Alex is so delusional it is funny. I wish there was someone who would use BB for their dissertation. They could watch the live feeds and record what they see and then talk to the constants after they are voted out and sent to sequester/home/jury about how they think things played out. It would be an almost ideal way to compare how people perceive reality and remember things vs what we see recorded.

• Love 10

I tried to see if this was being discussed, but have not found it:

1. A few fans set up a GoFundMe to give Paul the $450,000 they feel he deserved. Paul, on twitter, told them to take it down. 

2. I really am shocked at how ridiculously awful Jessica looked on finale night. Her dress was too tight in the back and too short and bunched in the front and what was that multi colored tail she attached to the side of her head? It looked part skunk and part horse's tail. And the next night, at the cast party, she chose another very ugly cheap looking dress that was too long and totally not flattering. She looked horrendous both nights. 

• Love 2

I posted this in outside the fishbowl, too.  Raven told an interviewer that she and Matt were asked to consider being on Celebrity BB!  

It won't take Matt long to run for the hills.  His friends will fill him in.  Well maybe not, they have been oddly absent on social media.  

I would love to take a peek into both of their real lives.  They are so strange.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I posted this in outside the fishbowl, too.  Raven told an interviewer that she and Matt were asked to consider being on Celebrity BB!  

It won't take Matt long to run for the hills.  His friends will fill him in.  Well maybe not, they have been oddly absent on social media.  

I would love to take a peek into both of their real lives.  They are so strange.  

Pump the brakes !! WTF ??? Celebrity BBUS ? You have got to be kidding me ? Was it Dr Will or Rob Cesternino that asked her ? LOL

• Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Pump the brakes !! WTF ??? Celebrity BBUS ? You have got to be kidding me ? Was it Dr Will or Rob Cesternino that asked her ? LOL

Didn't recognize the interview and from what I read, seemed like Raven offered that info.   He or she mentioned they were both drunk.  

20 hours ago, me5671 said:

HAHA, absolutely!  Paul is so petty by doing this.  Not only did he choose not to invite anyone on the jury who didn't vote for his highness, he also chose not to invite anyone who was evicted pre-jury or even Josh!  What an asshole.  You can tell he's aghast that Josh had the audacity to actually try to beat him in those last few weeks.  I am still so happy Paul lost.  

I don't think Paul is taking into account how much butt-trumpeting his butthurtyness all over social media might damage any future hopes he has to be a returning "returning vet".  Production probably isn't all that motivated to work with divas unless they're, you know, winners.  ;>

20 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Or if they really wanted to grind Paul's gears, say that a former house guest wants to have dinner with them. 

"Say, Paul?  Sorry I can't make it to your soirée, but I have a dinner meeting with a producer I met at the BB wrap party who thinks I'd be absolutely perfect for a couple of upcoming projects he has in the works.  Too bad you weren't able to make the wrap, but I guess it works out well for me, huh?  ...Paul?  Hey Paul, are you still there...?"

• Love 4

So....this is kind of sweet to read about Cody/Josh:

“It was so crazy. [Cody] came up to me and shook my hand and congratulated me. I was not expecting that and he said, ‘I apologize. It was just a part of the game.’ I apologized too and he then went to my family and said, ‘I apologize. It was just a game move and just a show. If I hurt you guys I’m so sorry,’” Martinez exclusively tells Us Weekly. “That was huge. As a man I really respected that and it meant a lot. Even though we’re not friends and we probably won’t talk after this, I really appreciated that and it meant a lot to me.”

I mean, say what you will about Cody, but he clearly does have manners when he should. The fact that he not just went up to Josh, but to Josh's family to apologize? That's a huge, mature thing to do. It makes it really easy to like him and respect him, even with all his flaws. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Going by Instagram, Birthday wants to get involved with the Hurricane Relief efforts.

I don't know why, out of all the nicknames, THIS one is the one to get me to laugh the hardest. It's such a simple one, too, and not even that funny. Maybe it's because it's technically not a holiday nickname.

• Love 9

Elena is taking a big hit on twitter.  People are retweeting old tweets from 2013 that show her to be a trump supporter, making light of rape and a racist.  When she comes back on twitter today she is going to be horrified.  She has been riding quite a high since out.  SM was loving her.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, say what you will about Cody, but he clearly does have manners when he should. The fact that he not just went up to Josh, but to Josh's family to apologize? That's a huge, mature thing to do. It makes it really easy to like him and respect him, even with all his flaws. 

I respect that more because it was done off camera, and not as part of some sort of social brand strategy (*coughXmascough*). I'll always dislike the things he said in the house, and his views, but I still think over time he could open his mind a bit. I hope, anyways. He'll never fit in with Jessica's lifestyle, IMO, but it will be interesting to see how he handles meeting the different types of people I imagine run in her circle. I don't have the energy to follow anyone on Instagram, etc, but I enjoy the updates from people who do. 

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't know if I want this....or not? She's oddly fascinating in the worst possible way. Raven + Frankie together...can you imagine? Wasn't she a fan? But a big HELL NO to Matt. 

Alex...whatever. I'm being petty (ha, irony), but it's kind of fun checking those links and watching people drag her on Twitter.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

don't know if I want this....or not? She's oddly fascinating in the worst possible way. Raven + Frankie together...can you imagine? Wasn't she a fan? But a big HELL NO to Matt. 

Oh I think Raven was lying about being asked to consider CBB by CBS.  I don't think we will see anyone from BB on that.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

and if you read the article, he did it after the show, off camera.  so not a publicity stunt.

• Love 4

I'm somewhat jacked up on cold meds, so apologies if this has been posted before....but yikes. Given how angry she was on the feeds, I can't imagine what the "whole Xmas experience" would be. 

Good luck with that relationship with Paul.

US: Would you return for another season?

CA: Absolutely, yes. I’m hoping that I could return full throttle and give you guys the whole Christmas experience because bitch had to tame down her personality a lot when I broke my foot. If I went back I would just go in and be a nightmare.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-christmas-is-open-to-having-a-relationship-with-paul-w505289

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Elena is taking a big hit on twitter.  People are retweeting old tweets from 2013 that show her to be a trump supporter, making light of rape and a racist.  When she comes back on twitter today she is going to be horrified.  She has been riding quite a high since out.  SM was loving her.  

Just saw this over on Sucks. Outside of the Trump support, just some really nasty stuff. Not a good look.

• Love 3

What a surprise. Someone else from the cast is somewhat problematic in their thinking or behaviour. 

Mark, you're the last one*. Don't let us down. 

*from jury onward. Like I give a fuck about what the first few out of the house think. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Just saw this over on Sucks. Outside of the Trump support, just some really nasty stuff. Not a good look.

Pre-BB, wasn't Elena trying to be some kind of relationship shock-jock on a radio show in Texas?  was this some of the spilloff from that?

13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Pre-BB, wasn't Elena trying to be some kind of relationship shock-jock on a radio show in Texas?  was this some of the spilloff from that?

Wasn't she part of the network of Kidd Kraddick morning show stuff? Are they really shock-jock-y? All I know about them is the little I've seen on that half hour show that runs after TMZ. Dish Nation, I think? I don't even think they're part of the show anymore. 

ETA: I'm not saying that someone can't change their views and learn from four or five years ago. But my eyebrows went up a bit at some of the tweets. When are HGs going to learn that before they come in the house, they might want to scroll through their old SM posts and maybe tidy things up a bit? Because this happens every year. Someone will find that disciplinary note from your kindergarten class when you pushed Little Timmy off the slide and put you on blast for it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Oh no, someone said something problematic four years ago? They must be that same exact person and hold those same views today!

In all seriousness, I don't get the purpose of going back years and years to find something someone said one time. That doesn't reflect the person they are today. People change, they grow up. I'm not the same person I was back in 2012 or 2013 because I went through growth and a whole lot of experience. 

I mean, if these tweets were from...let's say last year, then I'd understand people immediately putting Elena on their shit list (as I assume many are doing from this) but tweets from four years ago? I'm not going to write her off because of it. Maybe she should have deleted those tweets, but maybe she didn't want to or forgot. 

• Love 9

I do not believe that Raven was asked back for Celeb BB.   She's NOT a Celebrity.   As I posted before, Celeb versions of competition shows always have modified challenges, shorter time frame, and, since they are celebrities, they don't win the money - they win a donation to a charity.   

Chances are we'll get a few people from old shows like Brady bunch/one day at a time, Saved by the Bell,  etc.  Think sitcom actors who aren't currently on a show or doing movies.

And then people I don't know from Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom types of shows.  Possibly a Bachelor person or two.

And MAYBE a star who has been in trouble with drugs, drinking, DUI's, who is doing a redemption tour, trying to change public opinion.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh no, someone said something problematic four years ago? They must be that same exact person and hold those same views today!

In all seriousness, I don't get the purpose of going back years and years to find something someone said one time. That doesn't reflect the person they are today. People change, they grow up. I'm not the same person I was back in 2012 or 2013 because I went through growth and a whole lot of experience. 

I mean, if these tweets were from...let's say last year, then I'd understand people immediately putting Elena on their shit list (as I assume many are doing from this) but tweets from four years ago? I'm not going to write her off because of it. Maybe she should have deleted those tweets, but maybe she didn't want to or forgot. 

Par for the course when it comes to Big Brother fans. I swear, if these people directed their attentions towards solving crimes or something, there'd be a lot less cold cases sitting around. 

In other news, Megan is doing an AMA on reddit and they're trying to get things organized for a Mark AMA. In reality, what we all really really want is a Raven AMA. I imagine if she ever did one, it would be like that time that E.L. James held a Q&A on Twitter and it all went to shit in the most glorious and hilarious way ever. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wasn't she part of the network of Kidd Kraddick morning show stuff? Are they really shock-jock-y? All I know about them is the little I've seen on that half hour show that runs after TMZ. Dish Nation, I think? I don't even think they're part of the show anymore. 

I have no idea of the program's nature; I just remembered the radio show mention on her Episode 1 Meet-the-HG bio.  Considering Elena's innate personality, though, I have trouble seeing her as NOT adopting an outrageous-bordering-on-shocky on-air persona.  :) Purely for entertainment purposes, however, vs. personal conviction.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Some of them are rather recent. 

Getting up in arms about her fondness for Trump seems misguided, as much as I disagree with them. Plenty of good, honest people have terrible politics. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:
31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Some of them are rather recent. 

Getting up in arms about her fondness for Trump seems misguided, as much as I disagree with them. Plenty of good, honest people have terrible politics. 

Re bold, good way to put it.  LOL   Just mentioned that in the laundry list of topics twitter is going after.  I like Elena and my opinion of her has not changed.  She is edgy and brazen.  I like that.  Laughing and slapping her thigh exclaiming "this is ridiculous" made me love her more.  

• Love 4

I read the actual tweets. You can search #elenaexposedparty on Twitter if you'd like to do the same. She has every right to her political opinion, but she also wrote "Just saw a fat ginger girl buy a rape whistle...Gotta admire her optimism." That's offensive on so many levels. And she wrote far too many comments about people of color and people who don't speak English. I don't care how many years ago she made these comments. She could at least apologize if she wants to prove she's no longer that person. Instead, she tweets about internet trolls which tells me she still sees nothing wrong with the original tweets.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Fallacy said:

She has every right to her political opinion, but she also wrote "Just saw a fat ginger girl buy a rape whistle...Gotta admire her optimism." That's offensive on so many levels.

Not arguing in any way the offensiveness of the comment - but if Elena were trying to shoot for some kind of shock-jock image, that's exactly the kind of outrageous comment I'd expect her to make.  I have no clue as to the actual nature of Elena's radio broadcasts, however, so this is all purely just "What if?"-ing on my part.

• Love 1

There were far more things than the "fat ginger rape whistle" and being a Trump supporter.  As @Fallacy stated above, check the #elenaexposedparty tag or this site has compiled a bunch of them (but not all) on one page. 

We're talking multiple uses of N word, rape jokes, joking about Chris Brown beating Rihanna, homo, dike (her spelling), etc. 

When her current response is to like tweets about haters and trolls (and be supported by GinaMarie and ED) and not apologize or even do the halfass "i've grown and am not the same person" non apology, I am fully comfortable with judging her based on those old posts. Trash.

• Love 7

As someone who lives in Dallas, I can assure you that The Kidd Kraddick Show is not at all shock jockey. It's just your normal morning radio show. Though to be honest,I couldn't tell you anything about Elena as I don't recall her on the show at all And you can add me into the list of people who doesn't get why people would go years back into someone's twitter/facebook/ other social media feed to get dirt on them

Here's some links on  National Comic book Day

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-christmas-exit-interview/

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-christmas-is-open-to-having-a-relationship-with-paul-w505289

• Love 2

Yea, Elena is super gross. That one disappoints me because I really wanted to like her. I ended up not liking her much even on the show though, so I'm not super surprised.

Why can't they find any non garbage people to be on this show? I know there are people out there who would do this show that aren't horrible.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11

Was Elena someone that we had all generally ended up liking?  I don't even remember that, so her turning out to be a trashy person doesn't shock me. She always seemed to have her head wedged far up Paul's butt. I felt bad for her in the general way that I feel bad for every female contestant on this misogynistic show, but just in that general way. Not in a specific way, like, say, Jen in BB8. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Was Elena someone that we had all generally ended up liking?  I don't even remember that, so her turning out to be a trashy person doesn't shock me. She always seemed to have her head wedged far up Paul's butt. I felt bad for her in the general way that I feel bad for every female contestant on this misogynistic show, but just in that general way. Not in a specific way, like, say, Jen in BB8. 

Elena was forgotten until the jury segments started and she had some gif worthy reactions to the newly evicted HGs. I mean, no one was crying into a hat when she got evicted and even though she had seen the light about Paul, she was still kinda sorta but not really up his ass. I think some of it had to do with the sympathy for Mark, which kind of spilled over onto her.

I'll forever be grateful to her for the thigh slapping "You're kidding me" incredulous laughing she did in the jury segments because it made Raven and Matt's puppet master delusions even more hilarious but let us not forget that this is the same woman who couldn't say six words without asking the men in the house how big their dicks were. She came in loud, brash, and inappropriate and is the same now that she left the house.

(P.S. Welcome back! It looked like a lovely trip!)

19 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

And you can add me into the list of people who doesn't get why people would go years back into someone's twitter/facebook/ other social media feed to get dirt on them

Remember, we're talking about people (yes, us included) who give up their summer as willingly - maybe even more willingly - as the contestants to watch this shit play out for months. And fandom is weird, man. There are fandoms that I won't touch with a ten foot pole because they scare me that much (Supernatural, I'm looking at you. I may not have watched it for years but those people made an impression on me). It becomes less of "I'm a fan" and more of "I'm totally obsessed". I totally get why they do it. I couldn't do it myself, due to a killer combination of laziness and lack of know-how and general don't-give-a-fuck-ness, but it really doesn't surprise me at all. 

• Love 8

Welcome back @Brian Cronin.  I took that cruise a couple of years ago.  BEAUTIFUL scenery.  Salmon will never be as good.  Alaska ruined me for that.  

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'll forever be grateful to her for the thigh slapping "You're kidding me" incredulous laughing she did in the jury segments because it made Raven and Matt's puppet master delusions even more hilarious

That was the highlight of the entire season, for me!   I came to like her in the after interviews.  She is smart and well spoken.  She explained why she was so standoffish to Mark which turned some of us cold to her.  It made sense. 

22 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

And Paul just popped up on Twitter also doing hurricane relief work. He's making...what else...friendship bracelets.

Oh I bet they are going to love those in Puerto Rico!   Whoot 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

And Paul just popped up on Twitter also doing hurricane relief work. He's making...what else...friendship bracelets.

I assume he's going to sell them and donate the money? But it does make me think back to when I was ten and had a hearty business going under the twisty slide on the playground of my elementary school, selling friendship bracelets for fifty cents a pop (a dollar for the fancee ones). Just the mental image of Paul trying to untangle embroidery floss, pinning the knot to the knee of his jeans, and carefully sliding all those knots into place. Hee!

29 minutes ago, lasandi said:

In other news, I just saw Mark & Eleana in the audience of Dancing With The Stars"

Whaaat? Of course it would be around the time that the cat wanted to play. I wonder if they're going to get a talking to from CBS, because I imagine their contract doesn't end the moment they walk out of the house and showing up on another network might be a no-no. 

ETA: Oh, look at that. Can't miss 'em. Lots of camera time for them. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I assume he's going to sell them and donate the money? But it does make me think back to when I was ten and had a hearty business going under the twisty slide on the playground of my elementary school, selling friendship bracelets for fifty cents a pop (a dollar for the fancee ones). Just the mental image of Paul trying to untangle embroidery floss, pinning the knot to the knee of his jeans, and carefully sliding all those knots into place. Hee!

Whaaat? Of course it would be around the time that the cat wanted to play. I wonder if they're going to get a talking to from CBS, because I imagine their contract doesn't end the moment they walk out of the house and showing up on another network might be a no-no. 

Grabbed from Twitter

DKnDUaPX0AAEKWc.jpg

• Love 5
5 hours ago, neenyah said:

There were far more things than the "fat ginger rape whistle" and being a Trump supporter.  As @Fallacy stated above, check the #elenaexposedparty tag or this site has compiled a bunch of them (but not all) on one page. 

We're talking multiple uses of N word, rape jokes, joking about Chris Brown beating Rihanna, homo, dike (her spelling), etc. 

When her current response is to like tweets about haters and trolls (and be supported by GinaMarie and ED) and not apologize or even do the halfass "i've grown and am not the same person" non apology, I am fully comfortable with judging her based on those old posts. Trash.

5 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

As someone who lives in Dallas, I can assure you that The Kidd Kraddick Show is not at all shock jockey. It's just your normal morning radio show. Though to be honest,I couldn't tell you anything about Elena as I don't recall her on the show at all

Thanks to both of you for providing some context. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:
12 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

I assume he's going to sell them and donate the money? 

Why the hell doesn't he just donate some cash?   Evidently he/family has loads of money, not to mention that in the space of 12 months he won $100,000 from this show. Why wait to purchase materials, create and then market bracelets and attempt to further establish whatever pathetic "brand" he believes he has.  Just go into your pocket, Paul, and send money like the rest of us nobodies do without pushing our brands on people or making people in desperate need wait for an entire chain of events when you can send money online in two seconds.  Or does that just not play as well on social media?

• Love 20