Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I actually loved james, he was quirky and didn't have a mean bone in his body. Always thought Natalie was using him and that he really fell hard for her. Who knows the truth?

apparently, he has been volunteering a lot to help hurricane Harvey victims. Uploading a lot of rescue pictures and pictures of the devastation. Big meech trolled his account and said who cares about all of that. Lots of tweets crushed her on it.

i wish he or victor had been on this season instead of Paul.

I'm a big fan of james too. He also tours around with an anti-bullying group, which i think teams up with some random reality 'stars' and visits schools. natalie did it with him for awhile.

the feeds are on animals now.  not sure if it's for good (until tomorrow night) or if they will come back before the eviction. I think the surprise eviction is usually early in the day, right?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

the feeds are on animals now.  not sure if it's for good (until tomorrow night) or if they will come back before the eviction. I think the surprise eviction is usually early in the day, right?

It'll be until tomorrow night or until after Thursday's episode. Typically, they do wait until Thursday's episode, after the second eviction. Which is why I'm wondering why people are saying that they'll come back tomorrow night, though maybe I missed some information (or I'm misremembering).

14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It'll be until tomorrow night or until after Thursday's episode. Typically, they do wait until Thursday's episode, after the second eviction. Which is why I'm wondering why people are saying that they'll come back tomorrow night, though maybe I missed some information (or I'm misremembering).

some article said they would be back wednesday night - so not sure if that's true or not. 

As the feeds are down for a special eviction, let us all remember when this happened in BB17. And Austin got evicted wearing no shoes. After begging Vanessa to change her vote and keep him. And the rumour was he almost refused to leave. Ah, Judas. You pissed me off and disgusted me so much that season but honestly, I'd have rather had you back than Paul. Victims aren't we all?

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

As the feeds are down for a special eviction, let us all remember when this happened in BB17. And Austin got evicted wearing no shoes. After begging Vanessa to change her vote and keep him. And the rumour was he almost refused to leave. Ah, Judas. You pissed me off and disgusted me so much that season but honestly, I'd have rather had you back than Paul. Victims aren't we all?

I so agree and never thought I would ever say this! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

That picture of Paul above - he looks like Pa Ingalls (Little House on the Prairie) - from illustrations in the books, not TV. He also looks stupid.

Thanks for ruining my childhood. I'll never be able to unsee that the next time I go to re-read The Long Winter. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, mertensia said:

You know, one of my favorite books is William Sleator's House of Stairs. I have always been sort of hoping they would do a movie of it. I don't need to hope any more. Watching this season is close enough.

Oh my goodness, I haven't thought about that book in years.  I remember reading it in middle school and being rather horrified, creeped out and definitely very uneasy and yet unable to stop reading.  Come to think of it...just like my feelings about this show.  Excellent comparison.

(putting that book on my Goodreads list to read again)

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Have to laugh. Alex spoke very briefly to Kevin last night and told him to remember his dates.

paul immediately runs to kevin to ask what Alex said. Kevin tells him. He tells kevin Alex is lying and there are no more competitions with dates,

then Paul runs to Xmas and Josh and says Alex is trying to help kevin win HOH. We must watch Kevin. Josh must attack kevin after eviction.

josh and Christmas babysit kevin. Christmas helps Kevin's sore arm.

Then paul and Christmas spend time with kevin in his room.

Kevin says how nice that they decided to visit him again.! ? 

they are so frickin scared of kevin it is ridiculous!

I only saw a snippet of Christmas using her rolling pin technique on Kevin's arm (she used this same technique on Paul a week or two ago, when he had pain in his arm, and he said it worked really well), but I had no clue what preceded that moment or what followed it.   I knew she couldn't possibly be helping Kevin -- the evil mastermind behind all of the madness in the house ;) -- out of the goodness of her heart, though.

So your post explains it.  She was helping Kevin to keep him from more interaction with Alex, and to keep him from thinking about what Alex said to him. 

Oh, how I wish Kevin could pull out a win -- one time, at this crucial stage -- so then we could watch everyone suddenly be all "Team Kevin," reminding him of how they have been there for him all along, how they have been his friend when no one else wanted to talk to him, and other lies.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

I would love to see a reunion show maybe a month after the last show . By that time house guests will have been home, talked to people who saw the show, read some of the boards . They have a real feel for how they were seen and perceived and it would be interesting to hear what they had to say for themselves .

That would be a fantastic idea!  What usually happens is, these houseguests get out of the house, start their immediate rounds of trips to Vegas, parties and whatever else they do with each other before they fully get back to normal life.   Then, we might hear random thoughts or comments from some of them right away, and others a month or two later, in response to some of the negative online feedback  -- but we don't usually hear from everyone at the same time, in one session (like at a reunion).   One houseguest may not fully comment on seeing how he or she was perceived in the house until 6 or 7 months later, and, by then.. who cares?

It should take at least a good month to return to their regular routines, catch up with their social media, maybe watch some of the footage from the live feeds or from BBAD that they never saw, read about what people thought of them, etc.    I want a gathering of the houseguests so they can comment on everything they have read, watched and heard since leaving the house -- while we still remember who they are and care enough to be interested!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Our empty stomachs knotted as Pa stamped the snow off his boots. Beneath his bushy beard, he smiled warmly.

Ma's eyes pleaded with desperate hope. "You found something, Pa? What did you bring us?"

Pa reached into a pocket. All of us clapped our hands in anticipation. Then he pulled out three cheap woven bracelets.

"FRIENDSHIP!" he exclaimed.

Best. Post. Ever. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I would love to see a reunion show maybe a month after the last show . By that time house guests will have been home, talked to people who saw the show, read some of the boards . They have a real feel for how they were seen and perceived and it would be interesting to hear what they had to say for themselves .

This very thing has been mentioned on various message boards for at least the past five years or so but CBS never seems to have any interest whatsoever in doing it. I guess if it moved to Bravo and Andy Cohen hosted there would be a chance!

When does voting for AFP usually open - after the final 3 are determined?  I don't see any promotion on the website and it seems like they haven't mentioned it at all on the broadcast shows (unless I wasn't paying attention).  It has me wondering if TPTB decided not to do it this year...

If by some miracle Kevin won HOH... I wonder what crap he would fill Kevin's head with about Josh and/or Christmas.  It will probably be sickening the stuff paul would likely say that Josh/Christmas have said about Kevin.

6 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

When does voting for AFP usually open - after the final 3 are determined?  I don't see any promotion on the website and it seems like they haven't mentioned it at all on the broadcast shows (unless I wasn't paying attention).  It has me wondering if TPTB decided not to do it this year...

probably after Thursday's show.  Julie usually announces it and it's usually shortly before the finale. Friday is the last show before the finale so there's a chance it might be announced then - but I would bank on Thursday.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Boilergal said:

I would predict that [Paul] takes Josh out at 4 - Since the first round of the Final HOH is an endurance challenge, and knowing that Christmas wouldn't be able to do a endurance comp and Kevin has sucked at endurance comps - it's pretty much a guaranteed win round 1 to paul.

I don't see Paul not winning this - unless something exciting happens at final three but at this point I have NO expectations that anything good is coming at the end of this season, other than it's over.

If it's left to his option, I'd almost more likely expect Paul to take out Christmas at pre-F3 eviction rather than Josh.  Assuming F3 were to consist of Paul + Kevin + 1:

1. Thanksgiving would likely be the weakest of them all in any leg-based endurance comp, to be sure - but Josh and Kevin are pretty much tied for next-worst.  Their main competition seems to be which will drop first.
  2. If neither Paul nor Kevin won F3 HoH Round 3, who's more likely to pick Paul over Kevin to sit beside them at F2 - Christmas, or Josh?  I'd posit Christmas would be much more likely to make the strategic choice (Kevin), while Josh would lean more toward the emotional choice (Paul).
  3. If Kevin got dropped at F2, a bitter Christmas in Jury would still most likely vote for Paul over Josh; think a bitter Josh in Jury would vote Paul over Christmas? Personally, I doubt it.  
  4. In addition: a pissed-off Josh would probably go out of his way to blow up Paul's game to the other Paulettes (with Special Guest Cody), increasing the chance of a bitter Jury.  A PO'ed April Fool's Day, on the other hand, would probably still respect the strategic implications of such a Paul move and not betray his game.

Summary: A Josh on the F2 chair next to Paul would be much less toxic for Paul's game than a Josh in Jury; the same would not be said of Christmas, however.  Christmas in Jury is a safer bet.

37 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

What made it so funny for me was when he said how nice of them to be visiting again!

was he trolling them?Or is he just that desperate for some company??

Yes.  :)

8 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

<snip>they are so frickin scared of kevin it is ridiculous!<snip>

Ridiculous? It's HIGHLURIDILARIOUS!

It's may be more accurate to say they are afraid of their own bumble-headedness to loose the next HoH. Oh ... Dear ... what could they do if they didn't win? It would represent a plan gone wrong and they they would have to think on the spot. Think for themselves. Can you imagine? Can you possibly imagine the tragic consequences if they ever had to think for themselves? They have never done that before, you know. Poor little munchkins, all in a row, whatever would they do if they had to think for themselves?

Seriously Hilarious that Mr. Munchkin would go running to someone needing to know what was told to them. Poor stupid children. I want to see them fail. Oh how much do I want to see them fail?

Ooooooh ......  how much is that dooogie in the window? The one with the toothless smile?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Depends.  On BB, is an AFP offering a decision made by Production, or Finance? 

Not exactly certain how it works in BB - but in Survivor AFP money was usually put up by a corporate sponsor, not Production, so the "choice" of AFP is based on whether or not a corporate sponsor comes forth to pony up the dough for the prize.  That's why the AFP prize went away in Survivor, as a matter of fact; Sprint chose to quit sponsoring the AFP prize after S26, and no other corporate sponsor stepped forward to pick it up.

The funny thing and the one thing important to remember that they will NEVER remember is this:

Paul can lie his ass off all game long and he can get away with it. But any lies he tells the 3rd place finisher will never do him any harm when it comes to winning the $500K First Prize. Why not?

Because all the other jurors have time to compare notes. But the 3rd place finisher never gets a chance (never has any time) to compare  notes with all the other jurors. They are evicted and then immediately everyone must vote. There is no opportunity for the 3rd place finisher to talk with the other jurors before the vote for the grand prize takes  place.

Paul seems to have that all backwards. He is lying his ass off to everyone before the 3rd place finisher goes to the jury and that is a very stupid thing to do. (I think).

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I just saw a rumor on Twitter that they aren't doing AFP this year- apparently it was announced by Julie on The Talk today. 

LMAO. 

Geez.  This stupid show can't give us this.  I was looking forward to a Cody or Mark win.  

Now this season is truly the worse. 

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Geez.  This stupid show can't give us this.  I was looking forward to a Cody or Mark win.  

Now this season is truly the worse. 

Most likely some idiot trolling on Twitter. I'm sure there still is AFP. After all, they won't let us not end the season on a high note, with Cody winning AFP and Paisley running past Paul, Jason, and Kevin to hug her dad.

....my dream is still alive, damnit!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Most likely some idiot trolling on Twitter. I'm sure there still is AFP. After all, they won't let us not end the season on a high note, with Cody winning AFP and Paisley running past Paul, Jason, and Kevin to hug her dad.

....my dream is still alive, damnit!

I like this dream. To expand on it, I want Julie to say that Paul won but the money is going to charity. Then Jessica proposes to Cody. Elena accepts a date from Mark.  Then we all watch as Paul's head explodes.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Our empty stomachs knotted as Pa stamped the snow off his boots. Beneath his bushy beard, he smiled warmly.

Ma's eyes pleaded with desperate hope. "You found something, Pa? What did you bring us?"

Pa reached into a pocket. All of us clapped our hands in anticipation. Then he pulled out three cheap woven bracelets.

I love you so much!!! 

7 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Thirded, though by that point we can just read their tweets over Twitter and likely Youtube podcasts.

I want to see them in a reunion setting, altogether talking about what they would of, could of, and should of done.   I want to know what their friends thought of them.  How they thought they were perceived compared to the rip roaring truth.  And I'd want them to be so humbled and sorry for the bullying they did at the behest of the guy who was playing to win and did win. 

in reality, I would like all the good things that they are so sure are going to happen to them for being on this show, to NOT happen.  I hope to never see any of those 7 grace my tv screen again.  They ruined my big brother watching this year.  Again, many thanks to all of you who came on here to give us the "what's up".  And you feed watchers deserve a special kind of medal for watching this year.  All of you rock, I appreciate everyone of you.

Edited by lasandi

Christmas might be a phony! (copied from another bb forum)

Xmas left Nascar without changing a single tire. 

http://thatsracinluckydog.blogspot.com/2013/10/first-female-tire-changer-on-cup-team.html

A subsequent interview with Xmas said she left for "personal reasons". 

https://www.onmc.com/news/statement-christmas-abbott-her-departure-mwr

There was talk of Xmas becoming a distraction because of involvement with another team member. 

http://www.pittalks.com/2013/10/28/where-is-nascars-pioneer-crewmen-not-on-pit-road/

• Love 2

On twitter"=Okay everyone calm down. We got some misinformation. Julie DID NOT say that on The Talk. #BB19

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Christmas might be a phony! (copied from another bb forum)

Xmas left Nascar without changing a single tire. 

http://thatsracinluckydog.blogspot.com/2013/10/first-female-tire-changer-on-cup-team.html

A subsequent interview with Xmas said she left for "personal reasons". 

https://www.onmc.com/news/statement-christmas-abbott-her-departure-mwr

There was talk of Xmas becoming a distraction because of involvement with another team member. 

http://www.pittalks.com/2013/10/28/where-is-nascars-pioneer-crewmen-not-on-pit-road/

In her defense she said she was the first women to be asked to join the pit crew.  Something like that.  I never heard her talk about what it was like to change a tire or be there.  That isn't a lie, she was hired.  Just didn't last long enough. 

Edited by wings707
50 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I just saw a rumor on Twitter that they aren't doing AFP this year- apparently it was announced by Julie on The Talk today. 

LMAO. 

Come on!!! That's all I want. I want to see these hyena-sheep's reaction to a Cody win. I mean, Kevin's family and Jess are campaigning, wouldn't they know if there wasn't one

• Love 1

So I was sitting here watching last nights BBAD and listening to Kevin talk to the camera's.  Honestly he was pretty convincing.  I think he's been plotting for a long time and I do believe he is the one Paul will take with him to jury if he gets that chance.  The dark horse.

With that said Kevin was pretty convincing about why he should win.  He said none of the other four have won much and mostly when Paul told the others to throw comps.  He said he's a 57 year old guy living almost three months with a bunch of kids who are mostly crazy.  He said he has had no athletic game but one hell of a social game easing himself back week after week.

I donno but at the end of his little talk I kind of think Kevin for the win.

I said early on he was a huge target..the old guy..get him out first then we can plot and plan but he has lasted week after week no matter who was friends with who. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

On twitter"=Okay everyone calm down. We got some misinformation. Julie DID NOT say that on The Talk. #BB19

In her defense she said she was the first women to be asked to join the pit crew.  Something like that.  I never heard her talk about what it was like to change a tire or be there.  That isn't a lie, she was hired.  Just didn't last long enough. 

I feel like i have heard her talking about changing tires.  Now, I'm sure she did - just not in a race. 

6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I was sitting here watching last nights BBAD and listening to Kevin talk to the camera's.  Honestly he was pretty convincing.  I think he's been plotting for a long time and I do believe he is the one Paul will take with him to jury if he gets that chance.  The dark horse.

With that said Kevin was pretty convincing about why he should win.  He said none of the other four have won much and mostly when Paul told the others to throw comps.  He said he's a 57 year old guy living almost three months with a bunch of kids who are mostly crazy.  He said he has had no athletic game but one hell of a social game easing himself back week after week.

I donno but at the end of his little talk I kind of think Kevin for the win.

I said early on he was a huge target..the old guy..get him out first then we can plot and plan but he has lasted week after week no matter who was friends with who. 

I think Kevin could win with the right speech... but I think his speech might do him in. He's a fast talker which sometimes correlates into 'salesman' speech.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Come on!!! That's all I want. I want to see these hyena-sheep's reaction to a Cody win. I mean, Kevin's family and Jess are campaigning, wouldn't they know if there wasn't one

In the post just above yours I posted that this is rumor.  Julie did not say this on The Talk.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I feel like i have heard her talking about changing tires.  Now, I'm sure she did - just not in a race. 

I think Kevin could win with the right speech... but I think his speech might do him in. He's a fast talker which sometimes correlates into 'salesman' speech.

Yes I think he could win too and wouldn't that frost Paul's pumpkin!  He was speaking very well to the camera and brought up a lot of good points.   Very from the heart and just how he managed this season's foolishness.  He had me at 'Hello'!  Go Kevin!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Best. Post. Ever. 

I may have left out the part where Ma calls Pa a freaking dumbass and tells him he got got by the Indians.

Meanwhile, a friend who collects old postcards just posted this photo of PT Barnum's resident bearded lady. Who wants to tell Paul his look's been done, and better?

21761375_10210022486540628_277734879856988216_n.jpg

• Love 22

I have to believe that TPTB would rather have a Josh (or even Kevin) win at this point. Either would be better publicity for the show:

The young fan who wears his heart on his sleeve, who experienced personal growth and stayed to the end when he was nearly the first out (in his head, at least, which is why he grabbed the apple,) whose home and family business were likely severely impacted by a huge natural disaster

or:

The old guy whose kids are fans but who didn't know much about the game when he started, who lasted much longer than others of his age without winning anything, who dealt with tons of in-game abuse and shenanigans, and who is doing this for his family so they can fully rebound from an unfortunate situation (Kevin's father going to prison)

vs:

The arrogant, entitled rich brat who stomps all over everyone in a decidedly nasty, personal and OTT fashion, who blatantly disrespects production and has eradicated any pretense of suspense or intrigue, other than "how far can people climb up his rectum, and how many will fit at once?"

I'm not even adding Whitsuntide here, since that would be entirely too ridiculous.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

CBS has now confirmed feeds will be back after tomorrow's episode.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Nothing would make me happier to have the feeds come up and find out that Kevin won HOH, or POV , or both.

to have to see the 3 turn on each other.

it could almost save the season.

Meh. Kevin is an idiot who has played an awful game. He would also send Josh home, which would basically guarantee Paul is in the F2. 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I recall Christmas talking about her tire-changing speeds to Cody(?), but that's not necessarily a race thing – more like something on which the team times the development crew (the FNGs) to see if they can qualify to move onto the actual pit crew.

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Meh. Kevin is an idiot who has played an awful game. He would also send Josh home, which would basically guarantee Paul is in the F2. 

Dunno about that. Kevin knows (a) Paul is running the roost, and (b) if Paul makes it to F2, nobody's likely to beat him.  And in that context, 'nobody' includes Kevin.

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

Dunno about that. Kevin knows (a) Paul is running the roost, and (b) if Paul makes it to F2, nobody's likely to beat him.  And in that context, 'nobody' includes Kevin.

Kevin has been saying if he gets to the end no one can beat him. Talking about himself. He's said this to Paul on multiple occasions. He's given me no indication that he understands the game very well. I would be floored if he booted Paul at this point. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, gunderda said:

I don't think he took nicole last season because he thought she was deserving. 

That's the reason he himself gave. I mean it was definitely becasue he thought Nicole was easier to beat, but he said it was because James wasn't deserving, so that's something he wants to appear to care about.

6 hours ago, wings707 said:

Ok what is going on today?  Alex eviction and HOH comp and veto comp, too?  

I figure they do HOH and noms tonight and veto tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Is there anyone left who is truly devoted to him, other than X "Squeaky Fromme" mas?  

Kevin imo.

2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Jillian wants Kevin to win

She would!

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

If neither Paul nor Kevin won F3 HoH Round 3, who's more likely to pick Paul over Kevin to sit beside them at F2 - Christmas, or Josh?  I'd posit Christmas would be much more likely to make the strategic choice (Kevin), while Josh would lean more toward the emotional choice (Paul). it.  

In actuality it's the opposite, Josh would not take Paul and Christmas would. But Paul might see it the other way around. Although honestly I think he believes everyone left will take him, so that doesn't really matter to him imo.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It shouldn't be like a political election, we shouldn't have to choose between the lesser of all evils. 

Man, if I never hear this again it'll be too soon.

50 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

The old guy whose kids are fans but who didn't know much about the game when he started, who lasted much longer than others of his age without winning anything, who dealt with tons of in-game abuse and shenanigans, and who is doing this for his family so they can fully rebound from an unfortunate situation (Kevin's father going to prison)

They didn't show any of this on the show though, so it's not a storyline they're working.

23 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Nothing would make me happier to have the feeds come up and find out that Kevin won HOH, or POV , or both.

I hope Kevin wins HOH and Josh wins veto so we can finally be rid of Paul.

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kevin has been saying if he gets to the end no one can beat him. Talking about himself.

NO! STOP!

Edited by peachmangosteen
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope Kevin wins HOH and Josh wins veto so we can finally be rid of Paul.

This would be best case scenario. 

Of course POV is probably the days comp, so the odds Josh wins that are slim to none. 

Second best scenario is Christmas wins HOH and Paul wins veto. That way he's going to screw someone over.

• Love 2