Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I think Alex suuuuuuuuuuucks, but I'd rather she stay over Kevin. Kevin fits right into Paul's plans. Alex could at least theoretically win a comp when Paul doesn't want her to. And she will protect Jason, who Paul doesn't want any where close to the Final 2. 

• Love 2

Paul says he's not worried about Jason and Alex.  He's just worried about himself.  Jason is asking Paul why Christmas wouldn't just put Kevin up there.  He says she must have her own agenda.

Jason to Paul:  "If I win the POV, I can't fucking take myself off."  OMG!!!!!  He thinks he will get shit from people at home if he wins and takes himself off the block.   He's afraid he will look bad if he doesn't use the veto to take Alex off.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason to Paul:  "If I win the POV, I can't fucking take myself off."  OMG!!!!!  He thinks he will get shit from people at home if he wins and takes himself off the block.   He's afraid he will look bad if he doesn't use the veto to take Alex off.

Wow.  Well, he deserves to lose if he's that stupid.  

• Love 16
Just now, zorak said:

Jason says that Christmas would never put Paul on the block.  Well, he's at least right about that.

"It's almost as if Paul wanted her to win. But how could we tell that he wanted her to win? He didn't ask us all to throw HoH to her, rig....oh."

• Love 5

Paul tells Jason there's no benefit to him for working with Christmas so why would he work with her.

Paul is back to the "nobody will vote for me" spiel.  Jason says it's not true.  He says people will vote for Paul.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

He's worried about getting shit when he gets home if he takes himself off ?  At this point if I were Mrs. Jason getting shit would be the least of his worries .

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, mooses said:

I love that they all thought they'd have to do damage control after this, and Christmas thought she'd be drawing a line in the sand and have to take the heat for Josh/Paul. 

And the reaction has basically been shrug, but how awful is that Kevin! 

Yes. Lol. Kevin has messed up everyone's game.

28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Alex suuuuuuuuuuucks, but I'd rather she stay over Kevin. Kevin fits right into Paul's plans. Alex could at least theoretically win a comp when Paul doesn't want her to. And she will protect Jason, who Paul doesn't want any where close to the Final 2. 

I see what you're saying, but I have no hope that anyone will turn on Paul until Final 3 - sometimes Final 4 if I'm feeling optimistic. 

So all I have left is Alex/Jason being shocked that "sticking to the plan" didn't mean that everyone just allowed them to stroll to Final 2.

• Love 2

@Brian Cronin, I don't know if that is your real name (and I don't need to know) but when I worked at my last job in advertising there was a guy by that name who worked at a company with which we did business called Human Demand (later IgnitionOne). So every time I see a post by you, I think about my old job. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Haha! Also I generally agree with your posts.

i don't know why, but I feel so sad that Jason almost had Paul figured out and then fell back into his stupid, stupid ways. Ugh, so disappointing.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 3

Jason really buried himself in that one-on-one conversation with Paul.  Calling BS on Paul being backdoored (though not sure if Jason realized he was doing that) and saying Paul has a real shot at winning the $500,000 - not good.

All I want this week is an Alex blindside - either at the veto ceremony when noms stay the same or on Thursday when she or Jason are evicted.

In other news, can we bring back BBOTT?  I miss Shelby, Alex, Morgan, Scott the Virgin King, Justin and even Kryssie.

• Love 1

Alex is trying to blame Jason for Kevin wanting to put her on the block.  Jason says it's not because of anything he's done but rather it's that Kevin doesn't like Alex.  He says that Kevin doesn't like Alex because she calls him old, is bossy to him, etc.  Alex asks how is she bossy to Kevin.  Jason brings up Alex telling him to cook his own food.  Alex is telling Jason to never bring her name up to Kevin.

Christmas is telling Raven that Jason needs to go because he's too erratic.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

@Brian Cronin, I don't know if that is your real name (and I don't need to know) but when I worked at my last job in advertising there was a guy by that name who worked at a company with which we did business called Human Demand (later IgnitionOne). So every time I see a post by you, I think about my old job. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Haha! Also I generally agree with your posts.

i don't know why, but I feel so sad that Jason almost had Paul figured out and then fell back into his stupid, stupid ways. Ugh, so disappointing.

I'm too dumb to hide my name. :) But yeah, there are a ton of us "Brian Cronin"s out there. Luckily not on Previously TV, though, so I was able to get my name as my user name! 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, backformore said:

I read this over a few times, and I have no clue what this means - Mattcity?

22 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

IIRC, Jenn (Season 14) constantly referred to herself as Jenn City; I don't recall if there was an actual explanation for it, but it's about the only thing memorable about her because she was the kind of utterly useless summer-camp player that Meg later perfected.

Still, Jenn > Matt, because useless > useless, gross, and exceedingly dumb. Plus I think Jenn was at least somewhat likable, in her hapless way.

What Phonecop said.  Jenn was pretty useless during her season but she still did more than Matt.

8 hours ago, Michichick said:

I've never been blocked before. That was surprising.

Then you must have never dealt with Steve Shives on Twitter.  The dude bans folks who have never had any sort of contact with him.  I was told about the dude, went on his page and sure enough I was blocked.  Heck you are probably as well because the dude has blocked seemingly everyone on Twitter.

I don't know who Steve Shives is, but now I have to go look him up. Ha! I only started really using Twitter in the last month or so, so my lack of previous blocks is more about my newness than my niceness. :)

just checked...not blocked yet by Steve Shives.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 2

Paul is confronting Kevin about saying Jason and Alex weren't pawns.  Kevin says he didn't say anything.

Paul tells Kevin that from now on, Kevin just needs to tell people he has no idea if they ask him about something.

I think Kevin is just simmering and he may be the one that goes off on Paul. He is a grown man , knows that Jason  saved his hide from the block last week,  and now he is getting crap for trying to give that friend the  heads up. Just how much can a person take. He can't really believe he can win this game. So why take this from the rest of the house. He look like he is trying to make that decision. Sit and be a doormat or be a stand up guy and keep telling Jason it is either him or Alex that goes home. He got it right. You don't put two pawns up.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 11
56 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

These HGs when they realize that they can't all win is like when Tootie realized that she won't be able to bring her snow people with her to New York City in Meet Me in St. Louis

@Brian Cronin - first I give you the award for the night for linking crap TV with beloved film!  Second I give you props for all your posts tonight.

If Jason is this stupid I think his wife just might change the locks on him.  FOR GOD'S SAKE, HE JUST FOUND OUT HE HAS ANOTHER MOUTH TO FEED.  He should think of his family not Alex.  

aaastartrek.jpg

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, himela said:

Have you watched the documentary "mommy dead and dearest"? This is exactly the same situation. The mom was raising the daughter claiming she could not walk and she had many illnesses, she was taking money from people who were believing her lies, she had the kid have unnecessary surgeries etc. Just watch it. In the end the girl killed her (this is how it starts, not a spoiler).

Interesting that you mention this, because the girl in that real-life drama was named Gypsy.  Didn't I hear Matt call Raven "Gypsy"  at least once?  

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

@Brian Cronin - first I give you the award for the night for linking crap TV with beloved film!  

@RedheadZombie made the first Tootie reference back in July and I noted at the time that the world needed more references to Tootie, so I've tried to keep it up. :)

Grrr...my reference to RedheadZombie isn't bolded, so I'm probably doing something wrong there. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, backformore said:

Interesting that you mention this, because the girl in that real-life drama was named Gypsy.  Didn't I hear Matt call Raven "Gypsy"  at least once?  

I think so.  I had seen the documentary and I was surprised to find out that Gypsy and her mom had lived within 20 miles of me when this was going on.  I first heard of Munchausen by Proxy syndrome many years ago on 20/20.  There's also a reference to the syndrome in the movie The Sixth Sense.  

Edited by Gemma Violet
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

@RedheadZombie made the first Tootie reference back in July and I noted at the time that the world needed more references to Tootie, so I've tried to keep it up. :)

Grrr...my reference to RedheadZombie isn't bolded, so I'm probably doing something wrong there. 

Fixed it for you!  Your welcome.  I forgot to add in my post that:  At least Tootie, after realizing she had to go without her friends, killed them.

• Love 4

Now Paul is a beer expert! Funny he likes a beer called "Old Rasputin"! Since he's a young Rasputin, that makes sense. If he says IPA one more time........

It's pretty good when all the Doan's ads are more interesting than the actual show.  

Edited by burgerbitz
Senior Moment Spelling
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

Raven pops in HoH room. Paul tells her it's too obvious & encourages to leave. After she's gone, Christmas: "Why'd we let Matt go??" #BB19

LOL!!!!!

Sorry, Xmas - you broke it, you bought it.

4 hours ago, JonnyBoy said:

To whoever is going to say these were written before the show FALSE! the letter refers to her boot on her foot and mentioned dates when they have been in the house.

Not false; it is absolutely correct Production starts the season with one letter on file for each HG, to be put in their basket should they win HoH.  

What is not being taken into account is once a HG wins HoH and the original letter has been distributed, the first thing Production does is head back to family and/or friends for another letter, in case that HG should win HoH a second time.  And this is Christmas' second tour of duty as HoH.

• Love 9

I used to like alex till i saw the real alex. The hate towards kevin is not rational.

All the bullying and hate all leads back to paul though. He can tell anyone of these idiots anything and they think the words came from god. Stupidest cast by far. Cody was the only one to know off the bat paul was a must go.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul says now he has a reason to not use the veto on Jason if Paul wins veto.  He's going to use the excuse that Jason threw Alex and Paul under the bus saying that they were in on a plan to get Jason out.

so because Jason said they were planning on getting him out, they're going to prove him right and get him out? 

Morons!

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Sorry, Xmas - you broke it, you bought it.

Not false; it is absolutely correct Production starts the season with one letter on file for each HG, to be put in their basket should they win HoH.  

What is not being taken into account is once a HG wins HoH and the original letter has been distributed, the first thing Production does is head back to family and/or friends for another letter, in case that HG should win HoH a second time.  And this is Christmas' second tour of duty as HoH.

That would make sense but there is no way to know 100% unless you know someone on production

Is there any way that BB could air Jessica's scene from the Bold and the Beautiful to the HGs? They could do it as a treat - "We're going to show you an episode of Bold and the Beautiful!" And then Jessica pops up. Oh man, could you even imagine?! What sucks is that those soaps tape SOOO far in advance, so it would have to be a special thing for them to get her scene to them, so it probably could never happen. 

• Love 14

Wasn't it Cochran on Survivor who said he would lie awake at night and try to figure out the best option for everyone else in the game? Well these people aren't doing that. All they are thinking about is what's best for Paul apparently. Or are they thinking at all? Do they really think their best option is to ride with Paul to the end?

Edited by Runningwild
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven says she doesn't feel like playing chess because she's eating Oreos.  Ya know, that gastroparesis is really interfering with Raven's life.

Raven oreos.png

I wonder if the Dr. who put the stimulator in is watching this.  He may have second thoughts about continuing to treat her "condition".

• Love 8

Jason [to Alex]: "No way are Paul, Christmas and Josh working together."

Imagine playing this game, being at final 7, and thinking you are the only three people in the house working together. My goodness. The stupid, it burns.

Paul has kind of boxed himself in this week. If the veto is used on Jason or Alex, Kevin will be the replacement and Jalex will think everything is going according to plan and Kevin will be sent home. There's only four people voting this week, Paul will be exposed after the vote comes back.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Jason [to Alex]: "No way are Paul, Christmas and Josh working together."

Imagine playing this game, being at final 7, and thinking you are the only three people in the house working together. My goodness. The stupid, it burns.

Paul has kind of boxed himself in this week. If the veto is used on Jason or Alex, Kevin will be the replacement and Jalex will think everything is going according to plan and Kevin will be sent home. There's only four people voting this week, Paul will be exposed after the vote comes back.

Wow.  Paul, Christmas and Josh have not tried to hide spending hours in the HOH room.   Christmas has had her head in Paul's lap on outside couch and they have been cozy in wave room for all to see.   This cannot be attributed to Paul's skill at game play!  

• Love 6