Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Pay attention Jason, they have already started-

Kev: Don't you think if they turned on me, they'll turn on you? Jason: I hope not. Kev: That's what they're going to do, right?

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas says that Matt's decision to eat regular food and take the penalty vote is not saying fuck you to the game.  It's strategy according to her.

No, Bitchmas, Matt is literally giving the game a big middle finger. He doesn't seem to care about the game at all. So...why is he still there? 

God, I wish Cameron was here instead of Matt. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nightowl1989 said:

Jesus fucking Christ. These are the worst, most pathetic pieces of shit people. I cannot believe that any of them got cast. I'm quite honestly baffled at Matt. Brittany from BB16 kicked all those fucking soccer balls and knew she was leaving. He isn't able to make it 4 days without his fucking cereal?

And I swear to God, Alex has got to be one of the biggest assholes ever cast on this show. I hate to give her the sole title, not just because I know there were some other pretty fucking shitty people in other seasons (i.e. Dick, Boogie, Aaryn), but also because she's not worth becoming a legend asshole of BB. She's worthy only of being remembered as "that bitch who got pissed off about food and cat ears."

I fucking hate them all. And I'm so glad the three in jury right now are where they are.

I feel sorry for Cody, these uglies are about to join him( again) 

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Pay attention Jason, they have already started-

Kev: Don't you think if they turned on me, they'll turn on you? Jason: I hope not. Kev: That's what they're going to do, right?

Jason, if he had any shred of self awareness: "Well, gee Kev, I'm not sure. I mean, earlier today I was saying that I wanted to fuck your wife in front of you while your daughters watch, but no, I don't think they would do the same thing to me that we - and yes, I'm including myself in that - have done to you."

• Love 4

I don't usually condone people trying to get contestants fired from their job. But I wouldn't be real sad if that happened to alex. 

Kevin is venting about Alex again. Jason is just agreeing and nodding.  He's checked out of Kevin town. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Like, you, Dick. You actually said that kind of shit all the time.

That being said though, when Dick is commenting on shit you know you've reached the bottom of the barrel.

Dick is a fame whore piece of shit who will comment on ANYone if it gets him over a thousand likes.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas says that Matt's decision to eat regular food and take the penalty vote is not saying fuck you to the game.  It's strategy according to her.

Yet had it been Cody or Mark they would be the worst humans ever and deserve to be berated and attacked. 

Both of whom handled being a HN while on the block like men.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 13

Plenty of HGs have made bad decisions over the years, but I don't think I've seen a situation QUITE like Jason fighting everyone on his "team" to keep Kevin off the block and then, as soon as he has successfully kept Kevin off of the block, decided he hated Kevin. What the fuck happened THERE?

• Love 19
32 minutes ago, zorak said:

4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Yet had it been Cody or Mark they would be the worst humans ever and deserve to be berated and attacked. 

It could have been strategy, if he was getting more than one vote for all his infractions rather than one for each (if he goes through with it - and by that, I mean, one for eating real food, one for taking a hot shower, one for sleeping in a real bed). And it still could be strategy in a way.

There are five votes cast this week (Christmas, Josh, Alex, Kevin, and Paul). Let's say by some miracle the vote without penalty votes added in are 3-2 in favour of evicting Raven. Now add that one penalty vote in. Matt just forced a tie, with Jason as the tiebreaker. Jason who has already cast one vote against Matt the week before. If Matt got one penalty vote for each infraction, for a total of three, he would immediately break the tie, be evicted, and Raven would live on for another week. Well, so to speak, because we all know she's just a breath away from Death's door.

So it could have been strategy and could be applauded as a strategic move to further someone else who has a better chance of winning - in Matt's mind - towards the end game. But because it's Matt, we know he just couldn't give up his cereal and there was no actual strategic thinking behind this decision. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Exactly. This is ridiculous. If he didn't want to go on Big Brother to win, what is he doing there? There's no indication that he is serious about a relationship with Raven. He just thinks it makes him look good on national television (which he kept referring to during his argument with Jason) to sacrifice himself for the sick girl. 

It's pathetic. It fits this pathetic season. Just kick him out since he's basically quitting, and shame him Jeff-Probst-style.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

And in sillier news, this was made for Jessica

DIXjRoiUwAAvWfF.jpg

I never understood people making things or buying things for reality people let alone real celebrities. I know Jessica set up a PO Box for her fans so they could send her stuff. I doubt Jessica is going to be sending them money. Maybe, that's just me. 

• Love 1

Going to bed because I just can't with these people. Hopefully, Kevin will magically win HOH this Thursday to foil Paul's plan to put Jason on the block. I'd be fine with Alex & Josh on the block. They are 2 people that Paul wants and needs.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 7
On 8/27/2017 at 8:17 PM, Growsonwalls said:

In case you needed a reminder of how Mark was harassed constantly even after Cody was evicted, here he is, trying to stop another marathon Cody bash-fest and getting harassed and berated for his efforts:

I am infuriated after watching this clip. As a non-feed viewer and a forum lurker, THIS is what has finally motivated me to post and pushed me over the edge into being anti-Paul. The way he constantly cuts Mark off, puts words in his mouth, and manipulates the argument reminds me of an emotionally abusive ex. It's disgusting to watch. He can't stand that somebody dares to challenge his opinion on something - to the point where he feels personally insulted - and he doesn't even have the decency to let Mark get a sentence in. How dare he disagree with something Perfect Paul is saying??? As someone who gets easily flustered when in an argument where I feel attacked, I feel for Mark here. Paul won't even give him a second to get his thoughts together. Even Kevin was over the conversation and walked away. Paul is a steam roller and the way he treated Mark during this "exchange" is not okay. He was like a lawyer cross-examining a witness, trying to get the poor guy confused. There was a LOT more vitriol in this post (directed toward Paul) before my phone died mid-post, I had to wait for it to charge, and then re-write. But, I'm so over these bullies - Paul, Christmas, Josh and to some extent Alex. I think Paul probably deserves to win due to his game play/strategy, but I'll root for a Jason win. And I'll vote Mark for AFP.

• Love 22
32 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Didn't Dick say he was going to rape Jen until she died then fuck her corpse?

Exactly. Trust me, next season, Paul will be tweeting to his own audience how offended he is over what HG X is saying. 

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Exactly. Trust me, next season, Paul will be tweeting to his own audience how offended he is over what HG X is saying. 

Not surprising . We already know him to be an arrogant, self-righteous sphincter* .

*I have smugly decided to elevate the conversation by using proper terminology where ever possible . I will admit that "intercourse" doesn't have quite the explosive satisfaction of "fuck."  But I have to do something to assuage my bruised sense of human grace and dignity. 

ETA: Of course if I'm feeling particularly wordy I could always just type out "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge," but that would just be showing off .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7

So here's the thing, we all want Kevin to win HoH this week, just to screw with the plans of the others, but obviously that won't happen. 

But the problem is that it is still a good week for PAUL to win HoH, since Kevin is now persona non grata and Jason/Kevin is an easy nomination that no one will really get mad at him for.

That guy is just golden no matter what. The only possible scenario where he loses is if someone decides not to take him to F2, but he probably will make sure it is, say, Christmas and Raven next to him and neither will beat him in the final HoH. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Cutty said:

Bye, somewhat positive opinion of Jason. I understand that the camera is on these people 24 hrs a day and nobody is perfect and everyone is going to bitch and gossip and do some trash talk. But this is just vile. I don't get why some people think this is funny or something to "joke" about. Disgusting.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Machiabelly said:

Didn't Dick say he was going to rape Jen until she died then fuck her corpse?

This is exactly what came to mind for me as well. I believe he also told Dustin that he was going to anally rape him until he bled.

Speaking of which ... didn't Jason already "comically" propose holding Jess down as the men of this season took turns gang-raping her in the ass? I'm just not at all that surprised by the commentary regarding Kevin's family - or, really, particularly sympathetic at this point to Kevin vis-a-vis the gaslighting and pile-on after his participation in the last week of the campaign against Cody.

I tried to take a look at Jason's Twitter feed earlier and it was set to private. Is this a new development? 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This is exactly what came to mind for me as well. I believe he also told Dustin that he was going to anally rape him until he bled.

Speaking of which ... didn't Jason already "comically" propose holding Jess down as the men of this season took turns gang-raping her in the ass? I'm just not at all that surprised by the commentary regarding Kevin's family - or, really, particularly sympathetic at this point to Kevin vis-a-vis the gaslighting and pile-on after his participation in the last week of the campaign against Cody.

I tried to take a look at Jason's Twitter feed earlier and it was set to private. Is this a new development? 

Yes, they set it to private. A lot of hurt families tonight.

This guy sure loves to hear himself talk.  Been at it for over 2 hours.  Critiquing each houseguests play like he's a perfect player who has won multiple times.

Wants to get a tat of how many days he's been in the house.  I got a suggestion for one.  "I Came in Second, Again" 

Edited by urusai
  • Love 15

I'm with everyone who wishes CBS would cancel AFP this year.  It would be glorious to see all their faces when Julie announces that this year there will be no AFP because America hates them all.  Really hates them. Immensely. Like Loathing. 

• Love 24
9 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Because he's feeling guilty or game strategy?

Re: Paul making Kevin slop -  game strategy for sure. He wants to be seen as the good guy.  He's VERY good.  I'll give him that. 

• Love 3

Don't these idiots realize that all they have said and done is available for anyone to see and it won't be going away? Or are they so arrogant that they believe what they are doing is perfectly fine and there will be no repercussions? I really thought Jason had a conscious, until what he said yesterday about Kevin's family. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Plenty of HGs have made bad decisions over the years, but I don't think I've seen a situation QUITE like Jason fighting everyone on his "team" to keep Kevin off the block and then, as soon as he has successfully kept Kevin off of the block, decided he hated Kevin. What the fuck happened THERE?

Yea this. Does anyone have any insight on this? Did something happen between them, or is it just pressure to be part of the group?? Because that bit about Kevin's wife and kids isn't just some trash talk, it's truly sick. Like depraved soul kind of sick. I have some vulgar friends, but I've literally never heard someone say something like that in real life. And this was his friend,  someone he just prevented going on the block when everyone wanted him to. So confused. Ugh, these people.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, chelleyL07 said:
14 hours ago, Cutty said:

Bye, somewhat positive opinion of Jason. I understand that the camera is on these people 24 hrs a day and nobody is perfect and everyone is going to bitch and gossip and do some trash talk. But this is just vile. I don't get why some people think this is funny or something to "joke" about. Disgusting.

I would have loved for Kevin to have heard that somehow, came in and went Boston HAM on Jason’s ass….you know he would have cowered and denied ever saying anything.

Also, finally got to hear the Maven/Jason fight and one question….where in the bluedilly fuck was his ride or die, Alex when this was happening?  Bitch should have had his back.

I’m hoping against hope the Kevin wins HOH and gives Paul Manson and his minions the following speech:  “I only have one thing to say to all of you; if you don’t want to be evicted, win POV.  I’m not going to say shit about what I’m thinking or who’s going up.  Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going into my HOH room, where no one is allowed to visit.”

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, Harperlee1 said:

Yea this. Does anyone have any insight on this? Did something happen between them, or is it just pressure to be part of the group?? Because that bit about Kevin's wife and kids isn't just some trash talk, it's truly sick. Like depraved soul kind of sick. I have some vulgar friends, but I've literally never heard someone say something like that in real life. And this was his friend,  someone he just prevented going on the block when everyone wanted him to. So confused. Ugh, these people.

Basically Jason resisted attempts to for him to backdoor Kevin. But as soon as veto ceremony was over the "team" decided that was just too much humanity for them to handle so he saw himself go to the top of their shit list. So to prove that he's still worthy of being on the "team" he decided to say whatever would be the most vile and hurtful thing about Kevin. And from the giggles of approval he thinks he succeeded.

Not that it lasted long. In the BY the "team" started bitching that Jason helped Kevin make new slop after Alex threw out Kevin's slop. But of course Paul also helped Kevin with the slop but he's allowed to do that.

• Love 12

I do think Paul and Co do a really good job at getting in Jason's head about Kevin.  And Jason does see Kevin's weird quirks and it does bother him so he thinks that everything Paul and co say is truth.  I think he's torn about his friendship with Kevin but Paul and co get him so riled up that he goes way to far.  I was a Jason fan so this makes me sad.  There's something to be said about having a sick sense of humor.... but you don't do it on on live video!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

I'm with everyone who wishes CBS would cancel AFP this year.  It would be glorious to see all their faces when Julie announces that this year there will be no AFP because America hates them all.  Really hates them. Immensely. Like Loathing. 

Cameron for AFP!  :p

• Love 7

There's an old saying that goes like this;  'When you hang with trash you start to smell'.  So my opinion is that there are some trashy people in the house this season and it's rubbed off on some that were borderline trash and has now turned into something none of us could have imagined.

Jason was looking so good with his wife, son and new baby on the way.  Now this!  Kevin was sliding along but now this!  Alex was playing the game with Paul but now this.  Christmas and Josh, Raven and Matt so far up Paul's butt they had no game other than what Paul told them.

What a sad season this has become with talk like this.  I so agree.  There is no AFP unless we give it to one of the three that exited the show the first couple of weeks.  Cameron, Jillian or Megan!

BTW doesn't the show being live have a bit of a delay.  Why did they ever show Jason saying that about Kevins wife?  What's wrong with them?

• Love 1

What  I woiuld like to see on finale night...

Anyone but Paul wins the season

Anyone but Paul wins AFP

Cody proposes to Jessica or vice versa

Jessica  announces she's either pregnant or she and Cody are going on The Amazing Race

Paul going apeshit over the fact all this is happening.

• Love 14
49 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

CBS should make "Harvey Relief" an option when voting for AFP.  Hopefully the HG realize that people legit hated them that much to give it to charity instead.  

I think this would have the opposite effect.  It would allow these people to tell themselves they weren't hated and of course America gave the money to charity instead.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

There's an old saying that goes like this;  'When you hang with trash you start to smell'.  So my opinion is that there are some trashy people in the house this season and it's rubbed off on some that were borderline trash and has now turned into something none of us could have imagined.

Jason was looking so good with his wife, son and new baby on the way.  Now this!  Kevin was sliding along but now this!  Alex was playing the game with Paul but now this.  Christmas and Josh, Raven and Matt so far up Paul's butt they had no game other than what Paul told them.

What a sad season this has become with talk like this.  I so agree.  There is no AFP unless we give it to one of the three that exited the show the first couple of weeks.  Cameron, Jillian or Megan!

BTW doesn't the show being live have a bit of a delay.  Why did they ever show Jason saying that about Kevins wife?  What's wrong with them?

Well the live feeds are unedited. I'm certain they won't show Jason's statement on the actual broadcast show, but if he's stupid and disgusting enough to say it on the live feeds then he deserves all the blowback he gets. It's not like they don't know they're on camera at all times.

• Love 8