Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jason. He looked like he was going to throw up when he realized that he had to target Mark/Elena. He's stated that he'd rather both of them stay over Matt/Raven (I think that was Jason). 

Well....technically Kevin also told Jason, though Jason already knew through Paul. So it's not like Kevin just told Paul and stayed silent...and then he gladly theorized what kind of father Cody was with the hyena-sheep once everyone knew. 

Kill me now. Two weeks ago, I would have been thrilled for a Christmas HOH.

Now? She's not going to do jackshit. She'll nominate Mark/Matt because Mark's been her enemy from week one, and Matt hasn't done shit. Since Paul has turned Christmas against Kevin, he'll be used as a backdoor option just in case Mark wins veto. 

Like, I get why Christmas would want to take Mark out and it makes sense....but I hate it because he's our last hope left, the last shred of dignity in that house, and then I'll have to root for Paul's backstabs in each of his alliance members and hope that someone gets him out sooner rather than never. 

Plus, Christmas in power has been fairly insufferable. And she hasn't been HOH yet!

I don't even know if I want Mark to win veto; he'll be much happier with Elena and Cody in jury, and he'd have to legit win every other HOH and veto to get to the finale. But Mark winning one final veto this week will get Paul to show his true colours toward Kevin, as he's the next target on the chopping block. I think Paul might want to keep Matt around one more week as a pawn situation, so he'll probably work to get Kevin out...so Mark winning veto one last time will ensure something happening.

Yes we want Mark to win veto !! Some one form the "in your dreams as opposed to dream team" will have to go home ! Even if it is Kevin, it is a dent in the armor.

Xmas may be an interesting HOH. Remember during Josh's they were just on the edge of rebelling . She told Josh he did not have to listen to everything Paul said. 14 days later she may feel a little differently and Paul has been laying on pretty thick the love to her and Josh, but, we will see.

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I know we all hate Paul and the herd mentality but Mark is after Christmas (and her closest ally Josh). Getting him out is probably what's best for her game at the moment. Taking a shot at Paul right now would appease us but ultimately tank her game.

Mark can offer Xmas a deal for the duration of his time in the game. His vote, never to put her on block. There are some options, albeit slim. She knows her time is limited when the HOHs start getting physical . 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Xmas may be an interesting HOH. Remember during Josh's they were just on the edge of rebelling . She told Josh he did not have to listen to everything Paul said. 14 days later she may feel a little differently and Paul has been laying on pretty thick the love to her and Josh, but, we will see.

I'd love to believe this, but Xmas is the one to waste her temptation because Paul told her to. So....I have zero hope that she'll do any rebelling. Plus, she'll never put up Josh so my ears will continue to bleed for the next two weeks.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd love to believe this, but Xmas is the one to waste her temptation because Paul told her to. So....I have zero hope that she'll do any rebelling. Plus, she'll never put up Josh so my ears will continue to bleed for the next two weeks.

Xmas is totally Camp Paul. I think she thinks she is his ride or die. She doens't know everyone else is, too. I'm sure she will have major HOH-itis which will annoy the heck out of me. LOL!!!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, missyb said:

Mark can offer Xmas a deal for the duration of his time in the game. His vote, never to put her on block. There are some options, albeit slim. She knows her time is limited when the HOHs start getting physical . 

It's not a bad idea. Out of everyone in the house Mark has proven he can win competitions, Christmas cannot win anything physical- it's not a bad deal for Mark to suggest and say I can protect you with physical competitions, and I won't put you up. 

Do I think it will actually happen. No. Lmao. 

Christmas has the ammo to turn certain people against Paul. Will she is the question. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
Just now, ByaNose said:

Xmas is totally Camp Paul. I think she thinks she is his ride or die. She doens't know everyone else is, too. I'm sure she will have major HOH-itis which will annoy the heck out of me. LOL!!!

To give Xmas credit, she has expressed to Josh that she thinks that Paul would cut her and doesn't care as much about her, so I think she has SOME realization. Not much, but some. She also doesn't always listen to Paul. Just most of the time. 

I do expect she'll be like Alex with her HOH, where she'll attack Mark needlessly for stupid shit and do her awful condescending smirky speeches. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Now that I think about it, it really doesn't matter. I don't see how Mark can possibly outlast everyone. Let's say he wins PoV AND wins HoH next week. He STILL won't be able to put a dent in Paul's control. So he'll just go the next week. In effect, there's no way that Mark could ever build a coalition that would protect him. Just can't happen. These people are too devoted to Paul. 

I think the idea would be that a lot can change in 2 weeks so the longer you stay the more opportunity people have to shoot themselves in the foot.

51 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Paul wants to be in F3 with Raven and Christmas, since he can beat both in the final HoH (especially since Christmas can't do physical stuff) and he figures that either of them will pick him and he will easily beat either one of them. I imagine he wants to be sitting next to Raven, though, at the end. 

I think Paul wants Josh with him in the final 2.  They all should.  Nobody is giving that POS 500K.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

To give Xmas credit, she has expressed to Josh that she thinks that Paul would cut her and doesn't care as much about her, so I think she has SOME realization. Not much, but some. She also doesn't always listen to Paul. Just most of the time. 

I do expect she'll be like Alex with her HOH, where she'll attack Mark needlessly for stupid shit and do her awful condescending smirky speeches. 

She has said she knows he's working the House, but it doesn't bother her as long as she feels like she's in his good graces. 

Mark does make sense as her target, but I really hope he wins Veto and she targets Matt. Raven isn't too dangerous a force in the House and nobody actually likes either of them enough to be outraged on their behalf, so Christmas wouldn't be making waves. She'd be eliminating the next targeted pair, which might finally force Mark/Josh/Paul to set their sights on Jason/Alex as the next targets. 

Christmas wouldn't be getting the blood on her hands, she probably wouldn't become a much bigger target for the House by getting rid of Matt/Raven, and would be essentially setting up the next targets that she needs gone. 

• Love 2

Once Mark and Matt are gone wouldn't you think someone would look around and figure out that it is time to divide and draw some lines in the sand?  Surely someone will see that they are now one big alliance choosing the kid to pick on next.  

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, CertainJewel said:

What happened in Charlottesville was horrible. He had a transphobic speech and so now he would join a group that advocates genocide?! I don't care for Cody but really?! That's quite a leap based on an opinion he has on transgender (probably just doesn't understand this fully). I listened to some of his talk and I didn't hear that he wanted all transgender people to be eliminated? Did I miss something? If so please cite this.

You know, this just came to me but it really is amazing that this was said about Cody.  I'm sorry. Say what you will about the guy. Say he's a transphobic asshole.  I'm not going to argue with that.  But this is also a man who volunteered to join the military and went to Afghanistan or Iraq or whatever other shithole country and fought for what he believed was freedom.  

Edited by MV007
  • Love 22
5 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I think Paul wants Josh with him in the final 2.  They all should.  Nobody is giving that POS 500K.

Paul 100% wants Josh in F2. See how much he hates the kid, but continues to use him to do his dirty work, ticking off more and more reasons against Josh to win. He won't make Josh a target now because the longer Josh is in the house, the more things Paul has against Josh in the finale. Paul sees how much Josh is pissing people off, but he won't even consider him a target any time soon.

Same with Christmas; he's planted some seeds, but has mostly dropped her as an immediate target because she can get to F3 and potentially not play in the final comps. That's an easy win. And then Paul has a final backup in Raven, to bring her to the end just in case. 

Everyone else will be targets first. I'm just waiting for when Paul starts targeting Jason and Alex. He hasn't quite done this yet because Alex has been fiercely loyal so he's probably waiting until Mark or Kevin are gone to start in on them. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Josh definitely in the mix too. 

I normally hate bitter juries but I think it would be hilarious if Paul gets to the end again and loses to a goat because the jury is so pissed at him.

That would make my season, it would make up for all the crap we have seen!

• Love 2

Re: Cody...

Eh, he's made comments about genetics and breeding that are very reminiscent of the type of stuff routinely said by white supremacists.  Maybe he's racist, maybe he's not, but it's not inconceivable that he holds some repugnant views about race and eugenics given those statements.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

As per that spoiler person on Reddit who has been right this whole season. Christmas won the HoH. So probably good bye Mark. 

Fuck. My. Life. A whole week of that bitch being all smug and sanctimonious up in the HoH room? 

53 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, I will admit that I am at least holding out the SLIGHTEST bit of hope that Alex is not a complete moron and that she knows that Paul is getting a good edit so she is only pretending to be with him. I don't think that that is the case, but I can't say that it is 100% impossible, so I am at least slightly hoping that maybe she pulls off a Paul coup sometime this season. She's the only one who could do it. She won't, but she could, so I am not completely writing her off just yet.

Alex is getting the best edit out of all of them, even better than Paul in my opinion. Almost none of Alex's screechy bitchy behaviour has made the show. At least they showed Paul in his tutu during Assholes on Parade (aka the Big Fight of the House versus Jessica/Cody). While they have shown some of Alex yelling, they've barely showed a sliver of her real personality.

I wouldn't be surprised in Alex makes a serious run at AFP from the broadcast only viewers if they continue to edit her in this way. Hell, she already thinks she's building up enough of a Big Brother resume to get invited back next season. 

• Love 7

It is completely unfair that after a Double Elimination for gosh sakes that they have the feeds down.  There was some good/bad shit going down in that house after Cody's exit, and y'all (and me by association) are missing it!  Now, while the BB production staff on the cameras in the daily production room hate all the hamsters so they get plenty of unflattering footage, when it comes to editing the broadcast shows, some more management level of production takes over and crafts the story they want told.

Hence the good edit Alex is getting instead of her actual raging bitch personality, Jason looks like an upstanding friend instead of the village idiot, Paul looks like an elder statesman instead of Shelob spinning a web, Christmas looks like a brave little toaster instead of a rabid mean girl, Josh looks like a playful wildcard instead of Paul's slavering little eager minion, Matt looks like nothing at all instead of a selfish horndog, and Raven just looks like this bouncy little girl rather than a desperately calculating "dying" grifter.  Actually, I'm OK with that last one...

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:
5 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

As per that spoiler person on Reddit who has been right this whole season. Christmas won the HoH. So probably good bye Mark. 

Fuck. My. Life. A whole week of that bitch being all smug and sanctimonious up in the HoH room? 

If that snaggletoothed sea hag attacks Mark with the 'Kitty Boo-Boo's/Honey's', I will fucking catch a case!

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:
4 hours ago, gunderda said:

Who cried?? I haven't watched the episode yet.

Jason. He looked like he was going to throw up when he realized that he had to target Mark/Elena. He's stated that he'd rather both of them stay over Matt/Raven

Put me in the Land of Don't Give Two Fucks with this nut-less wonder....he's just an Alex and Paul minion who, though he can be very perceptive about things, won't do shit when he has the chance.

I cain't wait for Josh to go home and see how badly he was played by Paul Manson.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Let it be a Diamond POV that Mark wins or some type of 'America chooses the nominations instead of Xmas'

Gotdammit, a bitch can dream, cain't she?!

Yes!!! America's choice! But will broadcast watchers put up Paul or one of his minions?

23 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Re: Cody...

Eh, he's made comments about genetics and breeding that are very reminiscent of the type of stuff routinely said by white supremacists.  Maybe he's racist, maybe he's not, but it's not inconceivable that he holds some repugnant views about race and eugenics given those statements.

I have tried to find a quote or video of this and have been unsuccessful. It does not seem to have been documented as a lodestar moment like the trans and Ferguson commentary. I'm not contending that the remarks didn't happen but this has cropped upon tangentially/nebulously in the discourse before and I'm curious to know exactly what the context and language was.

So if anyone knows, clarity would be much appreciated!

• Love 1

If you had told me even three weeks ago I'd be cursing up a storm at the thought of a Christmas HOH, I would have said you were nuts.  Now I'm sitting here wishing she HAD quit the game when she fucked up her foot. 

Fuck this season. 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like we need a giggle. Well, it's a giggle if you're me.

One of the posters at Sucks compiled a list of Raven's claimed illnesses and ailments in the Deathwatch thread. That list has been copy and pasted and is now a blog post. Raven Walton Shoots And Scores To Be A Bigger Liar Than Danielle Murphree

The list only made it to #49. I expect it to #100 by the end of the season. 

Haha that was great!!  

And while I know this is raven and everything raven is ridiculous and made up - but:

#21) She can’t eat steak or she will die. Well, she won’t die but she will scream for hours. But hamburger is okay.  ------ My friend's husband is in remission from luekemia and ground beef upsets his stomach but for some reason steak doesn't. 

8 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I have tried to find a quote or video of this and have been unsuccessful. It does not seem to have been documented as a lodestar moment like the trans and Ferguson commentary. I'm not contending that the remarks didn't happen but this has cropped upon tangentially/nebulously in the discourse before and I'm curious to know exactly what the context and language was.

I believe the comment was that he wants to create superior offspring - something like that.  

8 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

So if anyone knows, clarity would be much appreciated!

Here's Cody talking about his breeding skills:

For me, I could take the initial statement as being a dead-pan joke, but then he goes on to talk about superior genetics, and that's where it starts to resemble supremacist propaganda.  Apparently, also (although I haven't seen it), he referred to Jessica as a half-breed.

Maybe it's foot-in-mouth syndrome, maybe it's not.  I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder, though, if he has some retrograde views on race/genetics. 

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

#21) She can’t eat steak or she will die. Well, she won’t die but she will scream for hours. But hamburger is okay.  ------ My friend's husband is in remission from luekemia and ground beef upsets his stomach but for some reason steak doesn't. 

Because I have no life, I actually did some research into this and this may be Raven telling the truth, which is so fucking rare that it's amazing.

Steak is harder to digest than a ground meat because of the harder, chewier natural of it. So it isn't that steak can kill her but that her body has trouble digesting the solid meat where the ground product is in easier to digest forms. 

But then you have her claiming that she can't eat chicken or milk and we've seen her absolutely destroy both, so I can see why people would immediately jump to the "She's lying!" side of it. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, urusai said:

You're too nice.  I'd want her to give Alex a box of Chex, stomp on Xmas' good foot, bang her toy pot in Josh's face, and kick Paul in the balls.

Paisley could also hand Cody's military credentials to Christmas, and say, "Here's your proof, Krampus!".  Or something like that.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like we need a giggle. Well, it's a giggle if you're me.

One of the posters at Sucks compiled a list of Raven's claimed illnesses and ailments in the Deathwatch thread. That list has been copy and pasted and is now a blog post. Raven Walton Shoots And Scores To Be A Bigger Liar Than Danielle Murphree

The list only made it to #49. I expect it to #100 by the end of the season. 

She is something else. I can't believe anyone can stand to listen to her that much to compile that list! 

I do think Raven is very sick and her case of gastroparesis is rare and terrible. But the way she treats injuries like scars, her stitches, etc. shows that she likes the attention that being a victim earns her and will stretch the truth - or, at the very least, talk non-stop about it - to get the attention and sympathy she craves . Plus, she has some sort of idea that her disease gives her "two hearts" and automatically makes her a good person. And, really, that's probably how she's been raised - she has a rare disease, it seems like that's her whole identity, she's probably always heard how strong and brave she is - and it's fed into her self-absorption. Her dancing? So much better, 'cause she could drop dead at any moment, y'all! She makes a meal for you? Just remember that she can't enjoy it as much as you can! Something bad happened to you (you broke your foot, you went to war, your father passed aways, you lost your cat ears)? Raven knows exactly how you feel! Because not only is she dying, but she knows more dead people than you do! And don't you dare think she's done anything mean to you because she has a terminal illness! How could she be anything less than amazing when she's diseased!?

I am a little worried for her when she gets back to the real world. It's going to be a big shock to find out that practically every Big Brother fan can't stand her (seriously - I haven't come across one Big Brother faction that likes her), especially when she's probably always been the "special" one and she definitely thinks she's adored by America. And many times it's been strongly implied that she's lying about her disease, which I think is going a little too far. 

I mean, there's a lot to find annoying without implying her and her mother are some sort of scam artists. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Well the good thing about Mark probably leaving is that the sheep will start eating themselves sooner rather than later. And maybe Paul will accidentally win HOH and have to show some of his cards. 

The plus side of Paul winning this godforsaken game is that none of these other assholes will. Only one asshole can win it all!

This should be the season in which people put their foot down, and award the goat.  I'm so tired of the goats on BB and Survivor!

• Love 3

On any other season, Elena taking the $5K from Alex would have gotten her booted instead of Cody.  

Matt, you can eat your way to the jury house.

Christmas winning HOH.   BB needs to change up her meds to light a fire under her ass and put up a bigger target.  

Hoping Mark wins the veto and Josh gets evicted.   Elena, Cody and Josh in the house together.   Josh might not survive the week and I'm good with that.  

• Love 3

Christmas won HOH? Just popping in to say... fuck. This season has really managed to become both both ugly and boring, which is an accomplishment. 

Go Mark for veto, but it's just delaying the inevitable.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Here's Cody talking about his breeding skills:

For me, I could take the initial statement as being a dead-pan joke, but then he goes on to talk about superior genetics, and that's where it starts to resemble supremacist propaganda.  Apparently, also (although I haven't seen it), he referred to Jessica as a half-breed.

Maybe it's foot-in-mouth syndrome, maybe it's not.  I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder, though, if he has some retrograde views on race/genetics. 

I'll take that over Jason saying he'd watch while there was a line up to rape Jessica..come on, Cody is talking about himself..

13 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Christmas won HOH? Just popping in to say... fuck. This season has really managed to become both both ugly and boring, which is an accomplishment. 

Go Mark for veto, but it's just delaying the inevitable.

He wont change anyones mind, it a mind numbing season 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, mooses said:

She is something else. I can't believe anyone can stand to listen to her that much to compile that list! 

I do think Raven is very sick and her case of gastroparesis is rare and terrible. But the way she treats injuries like scars, her stitches, etc. shows that she likes the attention that being a victim earns her and will stretch the truth - or, at the very least, talk non-stop about it - to get the attention and sympathy she craves . Plus, she has some sort of idea that her disease gives her "two hearts" and automatically makes her a good person. And, really, that's probably how she's been raised - she has a rare disease, it seems like that's her whole identity, she's probably always heard how strong and brave she is - and it's fed into her self-absorption. Her dancing? So much better, 'cause she could drop dead at any moment, y'all! She makes a meal for you? Just remember that she can't enjoy it as much as you can! Something bad happened to you (you broke your foot, you went to war, your father passed aways, you lost your cat ears)? Raven knows exactly how you feel! Because not only is she dying, but she knows more dead people than you do! And don't you dare think she's done anything mean to you because she has a terminal illness! How could she be anything less than amazing when she's diseased!?

I am a little worried for her when she gets back to the real world. It's going to be a big shock to find out that practically every Big Brother fan can't stand her (seriously - I haven't come across one Big Brother faction that likes her), especially when she's probably always been the "special" one and she definitely thinks she's adored by America. And many times it's been strongly implied that she's lying about her disease, which I think is going a little too far. 

I mean, there's a lot to find annoying without implying her and her mother are some sort of scam artists. 

I agree with your first two paragraphs. Spot on, especially the description of her behaviour. 

The second two I don't agree with but that's because I think most people do believe that she has Gastroparesis. I don't think she would have a gastric stimulator put in by a doctor that seems on the up and up (one of the posters here is also one of his patients and has spoken glowingly about him) if she didn't. It may not be as bad as she claims but she clearly has something going wrong in her body. It's the second disease that she's most often accused of making up -or simply parroting a lie from her mother.

A super special genetic disease that only one other family in the world has ever had? I can buy that. I watch 20/20 occasionally. It happens. A super special genetic disease that is only being studied by one doctor in the entire world in Sweden who got Raven's medical samples when her mother snail mailed them through a completely unrelated U.S. branch of government who barely speaks English and communicates only through e-mail? It should be named Raven's Disease because I'm not sure it actually exists. And that's because of the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Or in this case, The Girl Who Cried Disease.

She completely flat out makes shit up. Endometriosis is a painful itchy rash on your internal organs, right? Your spine can totally be inverted, right? An anesthesiologist can totes put in an epidural backwards leaving you awake for the entire surgery, right? Your doctor is allowed to cut into you whenever the hell he wants for shits and giggles, right?

Why should we believe the story about her second terminal illness? Why should we believe - or give her the pass on - anything that comes out of her mouth that we can't see hard evidence on (like the obvious gastric stimulator)? She's proven herself to be a tale-teller in the house. She's proven herself to be an attention whore in the house. We've seen and heard both with our own eyes and ears. 

And I don't believe that people - and I don't mean here but over all the BB sites and social media platforms - are implying that her and her mother are scam artists. I think they're outright saying it. Which... whatever. We've seen better behaviour and we've seen worse behaviour from BB fans. I'm not throwing my hat into that ring, though I do joke about it from time to time.

I mean clearly I'm not a Raven fan. Every season, there's one HG that will absolutely drive me up a wall and I tend to absorb everything about them from the feeds. I feel like one of the resident Raven experts (feeds wise) on this thread and I don't know whether that's a title I want for myself or not but whatever. It's no different from cataloging and remembering Caleb's Tall Tales during his season, which I also did. So my opinion is going to be biased. But aside from her saying that she has Gastroparesis and a gastric stimulator, I don't believe a single fucking word that has come out of that girl's mouth all season long. 

Also: just for clarity's sake, it isn't the second disease that gives her the second heart. She refers to her gastric stimulator/pacemaker as her "second heart". 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, missyb said:

I think Mark is in a unique position to try and make a pitch to Xmas to keep him off the block. He is truly alone in the game. He is not aligned with anyone. Jason rebuked him. Matt told Paul what he said about going after him. He has no one after Cody and Elena left.

He can offer himself as a shield to Xmas. Keep me off the block this week and I will never ever be a vote against you. If I win an HOH never ever put you on the block or renom while there are still options. Xmas, soon you will have to get rid of other epode. I can do that for you.  That's my offer. I am not saying I am loyal to anyone else but I will be to you.

In another story, lets not forget there another temptation may be unleashed on the house in another twist. Diamond POV ? Pandoras Box ?? Mark ain't done yet !

VERY good idea and well though out ... which, sadly, leads me to believe Mark will not be able to pull it off :( 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I agree with your first two paragraphs. Spot on, especially the description of her behaviour. 

The second two I don't agree with but that's because I think most people do believe that she has Gastroparesis. I don't think she would have a gastric stimulator put in by a doctor that seems on the up and up (one of the posters here is also one of his patients and has spoken glowingly about him) if she didn't. It may not be as bad as she claims but she clearly has something going wrong in her body. It's the second disease that she's most often accused of making up -or simply parroting a lie from her mother.

A super special genetic disease that only one other family in the world has ever had? I can buy that. I watch 20/20 occasionally. It happens. A super special genetic disease that is only being studied by one doctor in the entire world in Sweden who got Raven's medical samples when her mother snail mailed them through a completely unrelated U.S. branch of government who barely speaks English and communicates only through e-mail? It should be named Raven's Disease because I'm not sure it actually exists. And that's because of the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Or in this case, The Girl Who Cried Disease.

She completely flat out makes shit up. Endometriosis is a painful itchy rash on your internal organs, right? Your spine can totally be inverted, right? An anesthesiologist can totes put in an epidural backwards leaving you awake for the entire surgery, right? Your doctor is allowed to cut into you whenever the hell he wants for shits and giggles, right?

Why should we believe the story about her second terminal illness? Why should we believe - or give her the pass on - anything that comes out of her mouth that we can't see hard evidence on (like the obvious gastric stimulator)? She's proven herself to be a tale-teller in the house. She's proven herself to be an attention whore in the house. We've seen and heard both with our own eyes and ears. 

And I don't believe that people - and I don't mean here but over all the BB sites and social media platforms - are implying that her and her mother are scam artists. I think they're outright saying it. Which... whatever. We've seen better behaviour and we've seen worse behaviour from BB fans. I'm not throwing my hat into that ring, though I do joke about it from time to time.

I mean clearly I'm not a Raven fan. Every season, there's one HG that will absolutely drive me up a wall and I tend to absorb everything about them from the feeds. I feel like one of the resident Raven experts (feeds wise) on this thread and I don't know whether that's a title I want for myself or not but whatever. It's no different from cataloging and remembering Caleb's Tall Tales during his season, which I also did. So my opinion is going to be biased. But aside from her saying that she has Gastroparesis and a gastric stimulator, I don't believe a single fucking word that has come out of that girl's mouth all season long. 

Also: just for clarity's sake, it isn't the second disease that gives her the second heart. She refers to her gastric stimulator/pacemaker as her "second heart". 

Ha! I do love this whole post. I definitely looked past her "itchy organs" and "backwards epidurals" and all her other Tall Health Tales because of her one real disease. And that's probably what's happened to her all her life and how she gets away with playing victim all the time. So, you're right - I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she hasn't earned - from her cat ears lie, to her rejecting Cody lie, to her 'I barely wear makeup!' lie, to her totally made up health fact lies, one thing she's definitely proven is that she's a liar.

I definitely like to joke about it as well. It's one of the most enjoyable things about this miserable season. And, really, Raven's mother has shown herself to be a pretty terrible person with her doxxing ways (which I forget about - seems like so long ago!), so they shouldn't be given the benefit of sympathy either.

While we're on the subject of Raven - I am no Raven fan, but I'd actually rather her stay over Matt. I think she's hilarious to hate-watch and I'd love to see her face when she realizes Paul is not going to hand the game to her. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, mooses said:

Ummmmm, no. I know of many people with GP, and what I'm seeing here screams "scam artist ." I'm willing to give Raven the benefit of the doubt in that she is the product of her mother's creation. But this apple, having not fallen far from the tree, seems rotten to the core.

This is a text book case of YMMV.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Josh definitely in the mix too. 

I normally hate bitter juries but I think it would be hilarious if Paul gets to the end again and loses to a goat because the jury is so pissed at him.

giphy.gif Literally might be the only thing to save this season. Sorta.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

giphy.gif Literally might be the only thing to save this season. Sorta.

We have no control over that but we do control Fan Favorite and voting for Cody and if he wins will surely piss off Paul.  Sweet revenge..sort of!

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I'll take that over Jason saying he'd watch while there was a line up to rape Jessica..come on, Cody is talking about himself..

And?  Cody is talking about himself using language that typically comes out of supremacist movements.    And what does that have to do with Jason?  It is possible for multiple people to be repugnant.  I have no idea what your point is.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Let it be a Diamond POV that Mark wins or some type of 'America chooses the nominations instead of Xmas'

Gotdammit, a bitch can dream, cain't she?!

Never heard of that one but I'm ALL IN!!!!!

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Agreed. I find Raven fairly inoffensive; I actually hate people like Josh more. Maybe it's because I can genuinely guess why Raven is the way that she is. Sure, she's a mean girl at many points (and that does make me less mad that she's on the bottom of people's lists) and she's annoying as hell. But there are other houseguests who are just as bad, if not worse. Alex and Christmas thrive off of being smug condescending women. Josh bullies Mark and then claims that he's being bullied by Mark and he's only standing up for himself, even though he tested the limits of Mark and Cody several times while smugly stating "Ohhh, no hitting! No touching!" And Paul instigates mental warfare tactics and saying "It's just a game!". 

I genuinely believe that Raven believes that she's very sick. And yeah, she definitely was a very sick girl in her teens, so it robbed her of normal teenage girl activities. I just don't think she's as sick anymore and even though she may have a shortened life, she's probably not dying in the next five years. She looks a lot  healthier now than when she walked into the house seven weeks ago. I think there are others who deserve to consistently be at the bottom; my opinion is that Raven's just heavily deluded, rather than her deliberately trying to scam people into believing that she's going to die soon. 

Honestly, I think more of the blame falls upon her mother; Raven's still a young girl, both mentally and age-wise. She seemed to lose a lot of her teenage years due to her disease. The only thing I wish for her is for her to receive some actual help not from her troubled mother. The longer she's away from her mother, the healthier she's looked physically. Now, I think she needs some help mentally. 

I definitely rank her above Josh, Alex, Christmas, and Paul at points. I actually hate those four MORE. I mean, let me be clear; I still don't like Raven. But she doesn't piss me off as much as Josh does. Raven's lies are amusing at this point. She's also fairly useless. She participated in a fight once and it was more amusing than anything (I mean, check out @Callaphera's pic). She's annoying but seriously, I want Josh, Alex and Christmas gone before her. They're the ones that genuinely get my blood pressure rising. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, mooses said:

While we're on the subject of Raven - I am no Raven fan, but I'd actually rather her stay over Matt. I think she's hilarious to hate-watch and I'd love to see her face when she realizes Paul is not going to hand the game to her. 

You know what's crazy? I've totally gotten to this point. I admit, I totally and completely hated her and made VICTIM NOISES whenever she would start talking. But then there came a glorious moment that turned it all around and suddenly, it was the most hysterical thing about the season. The clip is floating around somewhere, just a few seconds of audio that I want to use as a ringtone. "Ah hay-uve an inverted spy-yun!" ("I have an inverted spine!" for those that don't speak Ravenese.) That was the moment that my Raven hate broke and it became amusement.

At this point, she's got her $8K jury stipend whether she gets voted out next week or at F3. So I'd rather her stay longer (and yes, over Matt, please BB God make that happen somehow) because that gives me more "inverted spine" moments and like you said, that soul-crushing moment when Raven realizes that no one is actually going to throw away $500K for her and her various scars, burns, and cuts in the BB house. Plus I'm waiting for someone to bust her to her face about her various lies. Cody came closest last night during his eviction speech when he told her that he knew what she had said about him. 

She's my true entertainment this season. Matt ruined the cereal thing by become self-aware - I fucking hate it when they become self-aware about things like that - and we've covered his two shirts extensively, so really, what's left to laugh at?

ETA because it took me forever to write my novel:

19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She participated in a fight once and it was more amusing than anything (I mean, check out @Callaphera's pic). 

Have you noticed that Global TV pinned that picture and tweet? It makes me laugh every time I check them out to see the latest snark. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She's my true entertainment this season. Matt ruined the cereal thing by become self-aware - I fucking hate it when they become self-aware about things like that - and we've covered his two shirts extensively, so really, what's left to laugh at?

He became aware because I think both Paul AND Alex were asked about it during their HOH blogging. 

Just now, gunderda said:

He became aware because I think both Paul AND Alex were asked about it during their HOH blogging. 

Of course they were. Paul ruins everything! (Just kidding. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe.)

Fuck Jody. Fuck Marlena. Fuck Maven. Matt and Cereal are the OTP of BB19. Who needs Raven when you have the Cap'n and Tony the Tiger and Toucan Sam giving you all the love and comfort you need.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Have you noticed that Global TV pinned that picture and tweet? It makes me laugh every time I check them out to see the latest snark. 

I laugh everytime I think about Raven going on and on at the top of her lungs about Cody's dick size. I hope, hope, hope she gets in another brawl. Alex versus Raven would be a doozy.

I hate that they learned about the cereal! Once Paul and Alex wouldn't shut up about it, it stopped being funny. It's like how I can say mean things about my family, but if an outsider says the slightest criticism, I get mad. We can make fun of the HGs, but if they start doing the same jokes themselves, it's no fun!

• Love 1

What's funny is Paul throwing HoH like that is such a bad move in a normal BB universe. It shows that you are completely confident in your place in the game and that's generally a big no-no in the BB Universe, except this season, of course.

• Love 3

This season has been predictable: no bold moves and no surprises. So I don't have to be Tyler Henry to know the exit order because it is transparent. Mark will go next. And as Brian Cronin said and as I have said, the last three will be Christmas and Raven and Paul. They will vote for Paul to win BB19 because they drank the Kool-Aide. Raven will be happy with whatever money she gets for second place. 

There is no way Paul will not be in the f2 because none of them will nominate him before the finale because they are spineless and lack the ability to understand that they are sealing their own fate in the game. They have zero critical thinking skills. And I hate that smug Christmas. She deserves to be evicted before the f2. 

When yesterday Jason spilled the beans and said Mark was trying to instigate to him over chess that Paul be put on the block, Jason was too damn stupid to even understand why.

They all really deserve to lose to Paul. I reset my thinking on this. I want Paul to win and I am rooting for him, not because I want him to win but because I want them all to lose. I do not want any of them left to win $500,000 so Paul is my choice because a Paul win will shove it up their collective asses. Since I started thinking in that mindset, I am enjoying the show more and so happy everything is going to plans.

Paul FTW and Cody for fan favorite and I will be so happy on finale night. Then, on social media let the "game shaming" begin! 

e.g Jason do you even understand that all of your moves were pushing Paul closer to f2? Why weren't YOU in it to win it for yourself? 

ETA: Well, they could be thinking that to go against Paul would be that they go next but at least he would be out so they could play a game where any of them have a chance to win instead of escorting Paul to the finale. 

Edited by DakotaLavender