"I'd like to buy a vowel, please."

"Which one?"

"An 'O' - always a big 'O'."

"I'd like to solve the puzzle. Can't spell 'cocksucker' without U, Pat!"

Yeah, never was a Sajak fan.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Since we're on the subject:

<3 I feel like twatwaffle doesn't get the love and admiration it deserves. It shares the top spot on my favourite list along with douchecraft carrier (because yes, you can be that big of a douche... something something ex-boyfriend). 

I will admit I'm a prude when it comes to cursing.  I will say Fuck in all its iterations, but I shy away from words based on genitalia.  Guess I'm just a lady that way.  ;-)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

I will admit I'm a prude when it comes to cursing.  I will say Fuck in all its iterations, but I shy away from words based on genitalia.  Guess I'm just a lady that way.  ;-)

What does that make me? Maybe I should go check, the plumbing might have changed in the past few minutes.

Just kidding. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Nobody's ever accused me of being a lady - and I'm pretty much okay with that.  ;>

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Oh, the C word is not one I utter, because it seems to be a female slur.  Although in the UK, and Game of Thrones, it seems to be a common swear word - or so I've heard.

I am watching BBUK, and Brandi Glanville is on( ugh) and using it. She was told in the UK they dont like it. I dont know, I just go my preference and how I feel.  I use the F word quite often, so I'm no angle :)

11 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

"I'd like to solve the puzzle. Can't spell 'cocksucker' without U, Pat!"

Yeah, never was a Sajak fan.

Yeah, that doesn't bother me so much..although I did try guessing what 10 letter starting with C was. Crocheting  was the closest .LOL

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I am watching BBUK, and Brandi Glanville is on( ugh) and using it. She was told in the UK they dont like it. I dont know, I just go my preference and how I feel.  I use the F word quite often, so I'm no angle :)

How do you watch it?  I've wanted to watch the celebrity version, even though they're bottom barrel in the celebrity world.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

That episode is so cringeworthy but that line (and Spike stuck with arrows, tied to a chair, at the Thanksgiving dinner) is the best thing ever. 

Oh man, that's one of my fave eps!

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Do you think Kevin and Josh are more loyal to Christmas than to Paul? 

No, not really.

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I would, too.  I loved when Audrey started spouting some BS, and Shelly held her finger up and said, "Audrey that's a lie".  

anigif_enhanced-15725-1438384497-13.gif?

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I wonder what Cody's speech will be like tonight... should we take bets?  1. He actually has a speech 2. says 'no comment'  ??

I hope he just stands up, says 'I don't care," in his monotone voice with a blank expression, and then just sits back down.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh man, that's one of my fave eps!

No, not really.

anigif_enhanced-15725-1438384497-13.gif?

I hope he just stands up, says 'I don't care," in his monotone voice with a blank expression, and then just sits back down.

LOL. Me too. Why say anything to the kids, leave them with daddy .

• Love 2

Less than an hour to go and I'm nervous. Will we even know the identity of the second boot tonight? And with the feeds down for what is forever the wait will be excruciating. I'm taking this all way too seriously!!!

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Less than an hour to go and I'm nervous. Will we even know the identity of the second boot tonight? And with the feeds down for what is forever the wait will be excruciating. I'm taking this all way too seriously!!!

Yeah, I am with you on that.  I hate thinking we may not know the winner of the second HOH.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yeah, I am with you on that.  I hate thinking we may not know the winner of the second HOH.  

You may want to check on redditt after the show. Someone posted that they got ticket to the DE. You never know for sure if you are getting in but they are hoping. I am sure they will post , if in fact they go.

28 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

We will for sure know the identity of the second boot tonight. The whole point of a double eviction episode is to evict two people during the live show, so they'd better not be lying when they said it was a double eviction.

• Love 2

I can't watch this live, y'all, these people have broken me. If anyone other than Mark or Elena win HOH, it's going to be non-stop self-righteous, smug assholes yelling, bitching, berating and patting themselves on the back, while Mark gives them his doe eyes and gets booted. Can not watch. I will DVR it if for some reason a clown shoe happens again. We're certainly due, because I'm pretty sure that was the last DE which didn't suck. At least for me. 

• Love 7

12 minutes!

Just now, Katesus7 said:

I can't watch this live, y'all, these people have broken me. If anyone other than Mark or Elena win HOH, it's going to be non-stop self-righteous, smug assholes yelling, bitching, berating and patting themselves on the back, while Mark gives them his doe eyes and gets booted. Can not watch. I will DVR it if for some reason a clown shoe happens again. We're certainly due, because I'm pretty sure that was the last DE which didn't suck. At least for me. 

I am shocked you don't want to watch it almost now!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm still debating whether it's worth it to watch live. I'm not sure I want to go through the anxiety of watching. There's just certain things I want to see, like Cody's speech. But maybe I'll just read the live recaps; that way, no anxiety when watching. I just know Mark's going to follow Cody right out the door because DEs always go horribly for me, so I don't want to put myself through that.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm still debating whether it's worth it to watch live. I'm not sure I want to go through the anxiety of watching. There's just certain things I want to see, like Cody's speech. But maybe I'll just read the live recaps; that way, no anxiety when watching. I just know Mark's going to follow Cody right out the door because DEs always go horribly for me, so I don't want to put myself through that.

I have to watch.  It's a train wreck I just can't miss live  :)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Oh, the C word is not one I utter, because it seems to be a female slur.  Although in the UK, and Game of Thrones, it seems to be a common swear word - or so I've heard.

I am thoroughly convinced that Paul and his cocksuckersplaining* got "cunt" and "twat" confused. Of course, I am also thoroughly convinced that Paul is confused about far more practical matters about female genitalia. Or at least apathetic. His "brand" (they finally got me) may be FRIENDSHIP, but I have a hunch he's the kind of Friend who takes way more than he gives. 

*And, I'm an avid curser in general (have never really understood what makes the "biggies" so offensive/ why using a "substitute" word directed at someone with the same intention is less so),  but I think this may be the first time I've ever actually used "cocksucker": I try to avoid terms that are seen as derogatory primarily due to their being connected to women and/or gay/bi men and other "lesser beings" and, thus, a "downgrade" for [straight, non-disabled] men (I.e., it's not my personal cup of tea--but, then, "carpetmuncher" as a negative is typically seen as the homophobic slur in which it's intended ;-)--but saying someone "sucks" or "blows" (or a guy is a pussy or someone is lame) orwhatevs to mean they're all...uncool (TM The Real HW Formerly Known as The Countess and Also Formerly Known as Mrs. D'Agostino)  is only a negative because of who does that (or, in the latter, has or is that), which is seen as a step down for Real Men.

I'm also a total hypocrite because "sucks" was such a major part of my casual lexicon that I still have to actively work not to use it/need another word that has the same intentional connotation without all the baggage. Maybe I'll just start using "Paul" for all things not of my liking. Much like "fuck," I hereby christen it an all-parts-of-speech term.

(Looks out window, sees it is pouring and I still need to run to Starbucks to fully savor the DE, and mutters, "Uggh, that pauls." Except, that pauler would probably be thrilled at any relevance. Paul it.)

• Love 1
Just now, Michichick said:

What joke? What did I miss?

In his eviction speech, Matt said that Alex estimated that he has eaten approximately 600 bowls of cereal and his goal is to reach 1000 bowls of cereals.

• Love 1
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

I think Cody may be my number one favorite houseguest EVER. <3

He's definitely up there for me, that's for sure. I think it's because he's the only one to try to make big moves right off the bat, didn't try to pretend he was something or someone else, and he didn't try to use his personal life, like his daughter, for an advantage; he protected the ones closest to him. He has a whole lot of loyalty, that's for sure. 

Also, I love that Cody immediately said yes to Julie's question about marrying Jessica, followed by a genuine look of shock as he realized what he just said.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Knockout for the HOH comp during a DE? This is some garbage. 

Agreed. I hate knockout in general, particularly when it's a huge alliance versus two targets. Nearly ensures that the big alliance wins.

• Love 4

Seriously, if Alex wasn't around, Jason might have made a big move.

But nah, he's gonna "make a speech". Yeah, because that'll make up for you making a pussy move, Jason. 

Too bad Mark couldn't try to strike a deal with Jason; the hyena-sheep are crowded around and Josh is a fucking annoying manchild who I wish was going home tonight instead.

• Love 5