Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Raven says she has made a rap to help remember all the sounds Production has been playing.  I can't wait to hear it.  Maybe someone could make another montage of her dance videos with her rap playing over it.

• Love 4

Matt and Raven think it's BS that Production told Josh he can't bang the pots and pans anymore (even though they've been telling him that).  Matt says it's part of Josh's game.  I think someone needs to start banging some pots and pans in Matt's face right about now. 

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Matt and Raven think it's BS that Production told Josh he can't bang the pots and pans anymore (even though they've been telling him that).  Matt says it's part of Josh's game.  I think someone needs to start banging some pots and pans in Matt's face right about now. 

I'd settle for someone banging the pans on Matt's face.

• Love 21

I guess Paul's "valiant effort" to make sure nobody was going to point fingers at Mark over him not standing up for Josh today involves badmouthing him to the others over his lack of participation in the hubbub.  Paul just admitted that he was calling Mark out over it.  I really wish Mark could have overheard this just now.

• Love 3

Catching up on the days activities.Oh boy !!!! Missed a lot. Watching Mark and Paul talk privately in APSR after they had been talking as a group.  Mark defending himself to Paul after it appeared Paul was pressuring and attacking Mark for not defending Josh.

Mark did a great job matching line for line with Paul. He did not back down and actually, Paul had to back off. I really liked Mark a lot in this conversation.

Interesting that Paul does not see his hand in Josh's behavior at all. While Mark is talking about harassing in general, Paul wants to address the "fat comment". He needs to steer away from how the "pot banging" started.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

Raven says that every fight that has happened in the house has happened because of Jessica and Cody.  I guess they were somehow responsible for Josh going after Mark with the pots and pans then.

Matt (not knowing that Cody already has a child) just made a comment about how does he really want his future kids to see this one day.  Raven agreed.  Christmas made a comment about how it's not going away because it's on the internet.  Maybe Matt and Raven should ask themselves if they want their future children watching them have sex during their time on BB.  They could play their own footage to help explain the birds and the bees.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, zorak said:

It's funny my initial thought about Matt was that he's the most handsome among the guys, but now he's just a doorMATT!!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 6

According to Matt, everyone has to play to their strengths in this game.  He says banging the pots and pans is one of Josh's strengths.  He cannot be serious. 

Raven was talking about her wrist injury again.  She says she didn't want Alex to get hit because she knows what it's like to get hit by a man.  I thought Raven was extremely uncomfortable with violent behavior because of her whispered claims of past abuse.  You'd think someone who was so uncomfortable with it would not have inserted herself into the situation needlessly (as Alex claimed).

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Yolo said:

It's funny my initial thought about Matt was that he's the most handsome among the guys, but now he's just a doorMATT!!

Omg, I did as well. Now, in his never ending quest to eat as much food as humanely possible, while wearing the ugliest orange tank top. I think he's like drywall, only drywall has some value. Barf!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven:  "Maybe the Amazing Race will contact me."  I guess she's planning on living long enough to make it through another competitive reality show.

Phil:  Teams will race to the historic monastery where they will have to undertake a vow of fasting for one hour.

Raven:  NOOOOO! 

• Love 13

Jason and Kevin are talking.  Jason told him how Cody asked him to vote out Raven and he said he would.  Of course he has no intention now of doing that but he said he was considering it prior to the today's blowup.  Then Kevin said, "I'm telling you right here right now, I'm voting Jessica out.  So if it comes out 6-2, some other motherfucker is sneaking around.  I'm not going to do that.  I did it for...Who'd I--I didn't do it for nobody.  I've voted the way everyone's wanted me to the whole way so far."  Uh oh, Kevin.  Did you just slip up and out yourself as the hinky voter?

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

The Mark/Paul conversation. For anyone that missed it earlier today. The audio is kinda shit, though. 

Paul shut the hell up!!!!! He acts as if it's his house and the others are his kids. PLEASE SEND THIS NUMB NUTS HOME ALREADY!!!!!!!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The Mark/Paul conversation. For anyone that missed it earlier today. The audio is kinda shit, though. 

Mark Acquitted himself like a champ in this discussion He had Paul back pedaling and talking himself in circles. Loved loved loved Mark in this moment.

• Love 16

I could listen to Mark school Paul in the APSr over and over again. I enjoyed it so much.:) It must have felt so good to be himself .

Edited by missyb
  • Love 10

Raven telling a crazy story about scissors sticking out of her leg, pulling them out and gushing blood.

Christmas: "I don't want to hear any of this conversation. Definitely don't want to hear the rest of this."

If that Josh/Jessica/Cody fight didn't happen today, I think Raven may have annoyed her way out of this game.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Damn you to hell...whoever it was... who compared Paul to Rasputin, complete with photo. Now that's all I see, especially when he gets in these intense mindf--k conversations.

Agreed.  At first when it was brought up without the picture I was like, "Maybe he looks a little like Rasputin but not that much."   Then I saw the side-by-side and I was like, "Holy shit he really does look exactly like him!"

• Love 4

I love Mark calling out Paul on calling it a game then asking him then did I sign up to be bullied. 

CBS/AG apparently did sign them up for that by allowing Josh and Paul to do all they've done.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Yolo said:

Raven is pushing that go fund me agenda!!?

Oh, did you mean that GoFundMe that Raven apparently doesn't know about? Because when she did Dish with Dominique (holy shit, that was a long time ago), she said that she didn't have one and Christmas kept pushing her and telling her that she just had to open one when Big Brother was over because the fans would just loooove to donate to her cause. And then look at that, surprise! A GoFundMe is opened for Raven's medical bills and it's collected a grand total of $4,437 from 90 people in a month. But nooo... Raven's never heard of this newfangled website where you can beg for money crowdfund and couldn't dream of having her l'il ol' name attached to one. Not. At. All.

*coughbullshitcough*

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, did you mean that GoFundMe that Raven apparently doesn't know about? Because when she did Dish with Dominique (holy shit, that was a long time ago), she said that she didn't have one and Christmas kept pushing her and telling her that she just had to open one when Big Brother was over because the fans would just loooove to donate to her cause. And then look at that, surprise! A GoFundMe is opened for Raven's medical bills and it's collected a grand total of $4,437 from 90 people in a month. But nooo... Raven's never heard of this newfangled website where you can beg for money crowdfund and couldn't dream of having her l'il ol' name attached to one. Not. At. All.

*coughbullshitcough*

Yes, that's what I meant LOL. I LOVE YOUR PIC!!!?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Yolo said:

Yes, that's what I meant LOL. I LOVE YOUR PIC!!!?

It's amazing how she promotes something that she has no idea about on the outside world. Wow! Maybe she's a psychic amateur paranormal investigator / dance teacher with two - count 'em, TWO - terminal diseases, y'all. And an inverted spine.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

It must be killing Raven's mom that the broadcast show isn't highlighting her poor baby's afflictions such that she gets the widest audience for sympathetic donations to the fund.  I suspect production is doing that on purpose.  Dig deep enough, and everybody has a moral core.  Though when you have to dig that deeply said moral core is often motivated by fears of liability and complicity...

Dig that deep in Paul, however, and you just get more bullshit.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Thanks for posting this. Paul isn't really listening. I want Mark to win! 

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I love how Paul forgets he called Elena fat and Josh a blob. Paul needs a tape played back of all his hypocrisy. 

He's such an @sshat, I can't even watch him! 

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I love Mark calling out Paul on calling it a game then asking him then did I sign up to be bullied. 

CBS/AG apparently did sign them up for that by allowing Josh and Paul to do all they've done.

Grodner needs to go! She is ruining this game with her pets! Hello Frankie! Ugh!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

THAT'S WRONG.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven:  "Maybe the Amazing Race will contact me."  I guess she's planning on living long enough to make it through another competitive reality show.

raven claims to be dying of several illnesses.   Amazing Race would never take her, to travel to all different countries and possibly DIE of one of her many terminal diseases.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think one of the things is that Jess has a real "death by 1,000 papercuts" personality. It's not really her fault, because in the real world with people she knew it would probably be just an annoying quirk. But she definitely has a way of making little snide remarks and put-downs that in a confined setting like BB can really set people off. Also, she's in a season with a lot of girls who have the same micro-aggressive personality. 

Josh banging pots and pans and Paul egging it on is a macro-aggression. It's disgusting and BB needs to put a stop to that shit asap. It's ridiculous it's even gotten this far. Cody getting in Josh's face is a macro-aggression.

But a lot of the tensions this season has been due to micro-aggressions. Jess asking Josh to spell the word "drought," Raven scarfing down the entire HoH basket without asking, Alex harping on the ears and the coke, Xmas constantly whining about her 12 year drug habit and how hard it was to kick, etc etc. They're all small things that when they add up can really lead to huge fights. 

Christmas may be right back to her drug habit once she gets out of the house. She's awfully anxious for her medication all the time. I can't believe they still have her on the hard stuff for pain. I was in a major car accident, hospitalized for 3 weeks with way more serious injuries and I was on pain meds for only about 2 weeks. Then tonight I think she & Paul were talking about rolling a joint in some kind of gold paper. What kind of addiction rehab did she go through? I mean isn't part of getting that physically fit that you have to work through the pain? She's constantly grimacing and wanting her pain meds. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

On Rob Has a Podcast last week they were live in New York and had Johnny Mac & Eric Stein on. Eric said that if someone antagonizes & encourages violence & then gets hit, both HGs get expelled. Johnny Mac didn't know that, but also in his season it was pretty calm. 

Is this new?  When Hantz head butted that guy and was thrown out, wasn't the other guy egging him on to get physical?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Michichick said:

Well Jess and Josh are screaming, Cody is sitting there. Honestly Cody is the smart one right now.

I'm okay with Jess leaving. I want to see other people start having conflict.

I hadn't realized it till you said it. I am tired of the Cody - Jess story. I am not sure whether once they both leave there will be new stories developed or this will become the "who will dare take out Paul" show but I definitely don't want to hear any more about the Jody story. It's old news for me. And it has become pretty boring.

Dear Producers, can you NOT cast people like Matt and Raven next year who just want to get screen time and get in jury to have free vacation? Can we get a season with people who want to play the game? Thank you.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

Maybe Melania Trump can make a PSA.

Can't - not until Michelle Obama does one first, anyway.

4 hours ago, burgerbitz said:

Christmas may be right back to her drug habit once she gets out of the house. She's awfully anxious for her medication all the time. I can't believe they still have her on the hard stuff for pain. I was in a major car accident, hospitalized for 3 weeks with way more serious injuries and I was on pain meds for only about 2 weeks. Then tonight I think she & Paul were talking about rolling a joint in some kind of gold paper. What kind of addiction rehab did she go through? I mean isn't part of getting that physically fit that you have to work through the pain? She's constantly grimacing and wanting her pain meds. 

IIRC Christmas stated she has been off the painkillers for several days now; she's still taking some pills, but (again, according to her) they're blockers for some nerve pain, not painkillers.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Christmas and Kevin's flirtation and touching makes me uncomfortable. Its out of control tonight 

If I were Kevin's wife, I'd be really unhappy about it. It feels so inappropriate to me.

• Love 13

Kevin and Christmas were definitely pushing boundaries last night.  They were basically in the same position on the bed Jess/Cody were in. when you looked at quad view.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, himela said:

I hadn't realized it till you said it. I am tired of the Cody - Jess story. I am not sure whether once they both leave there will be new stories developed or this will become the "who will dare take out Paul" show but I definitely don't want to hear any more about the Jody story. It's old news for me. And it has become pretty boring.

Dear Producers, can you NOT cast people like Matt and Raven next year who just want to get screen time and get in jury to have free vacation? Can we get a season with people who want to play the game? Thank you.

Quite frankly I'd say most of this cast is BSC, they aren't enjoyable to watch, not at all. The casting dept were either lazy, or didnt care.

Do you have a temper√ Do you rile easily.√ Are you able to lie about your life.√  from 1-10 they all have some problem..:( 

• Love 2

So, I'm at the point where I'm fine with Jess going on Thursday. She caused her own demise with the fight, her and Cody are boring and not playing the game, and I don't expect her to make any big moves if she stays. She can't get Paul out anyway, so her and Cody can be split up. 

9 hours ago, Yolo said:

Raven is pushing that gofundme agenda!!?

I'm really tired of her. I hope her talking about this backfires and people say that since she's already pushing for money outside of the house, she doesn't need the money to get further in the game. 

8 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Thanks for posting this. Paul isn't really listening. I want Mark to win! 

Mark has really surprised me this season. I decided to look back on my initial impressions of houseguests pre-show, and Mark's one who I found myself liking through his interviews. I'm glad he stuck on that list. I did initially call him a dudebro because his CBS bio was pretty boring and I hadn't seen his on camera interviews, but I'm glad he really isn't just that stereotype. He genuinely has a great heart and I think that he deserves to go as far as possible. Heck, I might even want to vote for him to win AFP. I'm sure Kevin will get it, but I'd love Mark to get a mention, if he doesn't get to final 2. Him standing up to Paul was a brave tactic, and the right tactic. Paul was attacking him and Mark stood up for himself. Paul was just being a bully and then tried to backtrack when he realized that Mark wasn't taking the conversation in the direction he wanted to. In fact, it was clear that Paul knew that Mark was winning that conversation, hence the serious backtrack ("Oh no, I TOTALLY agree with you! You're right! I apologize for not seeing it your way! But.... *victim noises*). 

This Mark vs Paul argument made Mark look good and Paul look like a coward. I mean, they can easily edit a montage of Paul being a hypocrite about the bullying against Mark/Cody/Jess vs the bullying against Josh, and they may very well take that route. I don't think they can make Paul look good in this conversation during the show, and I guarantee they will be showing it. Paul basically saying that Jess/Cody weren't right in calling Josh fat (even though Josh clearly doesn't care about being called fat, only about the backlash like Jason said; also it definitely isn't right) but being fine with Josh harassing people and knowing the limits that he can go with the rules on bullying/violence (his whole "I'm gonna bang pots and pans in your face and you can't do a thing to stop me because then you'll be kicked out...NO HITTING HAHAHAHAHA" thing is so, so wrong). 

I can't wait for the casual viewers to be on Team Mark. 

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

her and Cody are boring and not playing the game, and I don't expect her to make any big moves if she stays. She can't get Paul out anyway,

They're the only ones not playing for Paul, so if that's not playing the game what should they be doing? What can they do when it's 10 vs 2? Cody tried to get votes to Raven and the responses were "gotta check with Paul first."  Then also because everyone else is Team Paul, they can't get him out anyways as you said. They're stuck with a 10 vs 2 which will now be 10 vs 1. 

• Love 8
Just now, Artsda said:

They're the only ones not playing for Paul, so if that's not playing the game what should they be doing? What can they do when it's 10 vs 2? Cody tried to get votes to Raven and the responses were "gotta check with Paul first."  Then also because everyone else is Team Paul, they can't get him out anyways as you said. They're stuck with a 10 vs 2 which will now be 10 vs 1. 

They could get out of the damn bed and socialize with the others.  There was opportunity when Cody came back to possibly change the course of action, but they never tried. 

• Love 4