Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Elena and Josh went into the DR together to make a request.  They proposed that Elena comes off slop because Josh is willing to take her place.  She said they would look into it and get back to her.  She's not too optimistic that they will grant the request because they said Have Nots are Have Nots and it's just part of the game.   But she thinks she and Josh were really funny when they went in to ask and that BB will put it on tv.

(edited)

Watching BBAD - 

Paul has been  in the HOH Room sleeping  and it's been so refreshing. Now he's up damn it!

Paul Is complaining about feeling drained. Does he drink coffee? Does he realize what caffeine deprivation does? That would be so ironic. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2

Matt and Raven have reached an all time low with their stupid antics.  Jess got involved some and Paul a little bit but the mess was largely made due to things Raven did.  I'd be so pissed if I had to live with them.  Not only did it create a huge mess, Raven was screeching at Matt the entire time.

matt and raven.jpg

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And that's not even talking about the decaf in the regular coffee. THAT is what brought this on. THIS is my hill to die on. Because I am a coffee person. This is a THING and I have FEELINGS about coffee. I would turn my marriage into a polygamous one if I could marry coffee as well.

If we both weren't married, I would suggest we date.  We apparently share strong religious convictions.

12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

A person who is used to turning their bloodstream into a 50/50 mix of blood and rich, dark coffee knows that when you miss a dose, just like any other drug, you get withdrawal symptoms. And not just emotional ones but physical ones. At that point, you can make someone legit sick by replacing their regular coffee with decaf without their knowledge. Personally, I would not only be a raging bitch, but I would be a raging bitch with a bad migraine and there's a chance that there would be one less ball-toting man in the house because I would be wearing them as fucking earrings and it would be the fashion statement of the century.

Paul - fucked - with - the - COFFEE!?!?!?

We should be waiting outside the studio on finale night.  With very sharp knives.

• Love 11
(edited)

Road trip!  I am in favor of hurting Paul at the finale.  Someone mentioned wanting to make his balls into earrings for his deed.  Though that is not my style, I prefer a simple silver hoop, I will support her effort.

Production will have to step in.  HGs in caffeine withdrawal will not serve their mission to have entertaining footage.  They are going to be exhausted today with serious headaches and blame slop or the flu.  

Hammock talk.  Jessica misses truffles and bummed she missed Jennifer Anniston's Memorial Day party.  Two of her friends went.   Cody is home by 12:30 because staying out any later might result in a bar fight.  What a pair.

Edited by wings707

The coffee switching makes me think of that Dilbert cartoon where the Secretary switches the office to decaf because her doctor made her switch and she rationalizes that "no one's going to notice". The next panel shows everyone sprawled on the ground in the hallway clutching their coffee cups. 

• Love 4

Last night Paul floated the idea to his cronies of voting Jess out instead of Cody if she doesn't use the hex before the voting.

Another reason why she needs to use it this week. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ByaNose said:
15 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't care what happens.  Well, I want Alex gone, that is what I want.  

She showed so much promise in the first week.

I know - She was my initial favorite to win. But she drank the Kool-Aid and that was ruined for me. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, zorak said:

I think Mark needs to move on from Elena.  But I have to say, I understand why he's so pissed that Elena acts buddy buddy with Josh.  Josh and Elena were in the storage room a few minutes ago talking about Elena's thoughts on relationships in general and her relationship with Mark.  It ended in them hugging.  Talk about adding insult to injury for Mark.

I do too. Elena was just never into him from the start. He was probably nice to flirt with for a while, but the longer they've been in the house, the better they get to know a person. It's not Elena's fault for not being into Mark, not as much as he's been into her, and at least she's tried to be honest with him instead of continuing to string him along. However, her attitude with Josh and her attitude with Mark seems to be completely different, and I can't blame Mark for being upset. Elena even took Josh's side over the torment and bullying of Mark. She might not even see it as bullying, which is kind of scary. Did Mark lose his temper? Yes. Does he get emotional and can be aggressive? Yes, so if that makes her feel uncomfortable, then nothing can be done. But dismissing Josh's very similar behaviour? That's a big no-no for me. Granted, everyone's kind of handwaving it and letting it happen, but I can't even blame Mark for being upset. 

Like he told Cody after the pots and pans fight; he had to watch Elena sit there and not say a word, and then afterwards, she breaks up with him and essentially blames him for that fight happening. That's got to sting a lot. Without his calming mentor Dom in the house, Mark doesn't have anyone to keep him grounded. That's why I liked him and Dom together. He's not a bad person, he doesn't mean to be a bad person, but his emotions get the better of him. He's apologized every time his temper flares. Similarly to Josh, except Josh only apologizes to the women who he loses it on (Megan, Jessica). Josh gets instigated a lot by Paul too. Nobody is trying to keep either Josh or Mark calm and their emotions in check and unfortunately, they need to. 

6 hours ago, zorak said:

Matt and Raven have reached an all time low with their stupid antics.  Jess got involved some and Paul a little bit but the mess was largely made due to things Raven did.  I'd be so pissed if I had to live with them.  Not only did it create a huge mess, Raven was screeching at Matt the entire time.

matt and raven.jpg

ANTS, PEOPLE. THIS IS HOW YOU GET ANTS. 

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Production will have to step in.  HGs in caffeine withdrawal will not serve their mission to have entertaining footage.  They are going to be exhausted today with serious headaches and blame slop or the flu.  

You think they would, but if they didn't do anything yesterday when the coffee was initially switched, then they probably won't do it now. I'd love for Paul and whoever else was involved to be told not to do that anymore, though. I think it was Matt and Raven with him.

• Love 1

I would self-evict if I had to live in a house where Raven was allowed to make a mess like that in the bathroom. Once again, I'm considering trying out for BB Canada, but then I see something like the photo above and say to myself "WTF?"

• Love 5
6 hours ago, zorak said:

matt and raven.jpg

I had the feeds on while sleeping and their (Jessica and Raven) screeching during this woke me up.  I promptly turned my feeds off. 

• Love 1

Matt and Raven are now the bottom two on the Joker's rankings. I wonder if they have any idea how unappealing they are to the feed-watchers? I suppose Matt could drop that towel and regain some ground against Josh, but that's about his only chance as long as he hitches his wagon to Raven's black hole.

5 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

Matt and Raven are now the bottom two on the Joker's rankings. I wonder if they have any idea how unappealing they are to the feed-watchers? I suppose Matt could drop that towel and regain some ground against Josh, but that's about his only chance as long as he hitches his wagon to Raven's black hole.

I'm positive that the moment Matt dumps Raven, his ratings will skyrocket into the single digits. 

Also, if Josh and Paul think that he'll be AFP (whether or not Paul is just blowing smoke into Josh's ass and trying to encourage Josh's bad behaviour), I can buy Matt and Raven thinking their relationship is "cute" and "fun". Yes, because watching people throw hot coffee at each other and wiping their bodily fluids onto towels that everyone uses is super entertaining. 

I'll be honest; I was no fan of Justin when OTT was airing. I thought he was ok but not my favourite. But now? I'd take three Justins over Maven/Josh. Now I appreciate Justin a lot more. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm positive that the moment Matt dumps Raven, his ratings will skyrocket into the single digits. 

Why? He's just as stupid and useless as Raven and without the hilarious lies to make him somewhat entertaining.

• Love 4

It's kind of hilarious how bad Jess and Alex hate each other. 

Last night Alex was trashing Jess' hair extensions and said she has a weird face and is a bitch. 

Later Jess was telling Cody that Alex is getting fat and she has to watch it because she doesn't wanna look gross like Alex. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

I honestly think Matt could care less.  He seems to only be there to hang out, get paid and eat food. 

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

It's kind of hilarious how bad Jess and Alex hate each other. 

Last night Alex was trashing Jess' hair extensions and said she has a weird face and is a bitch. 

Later Jess was telling Cody that Alex is getting fat and she has to watch it because she doesn't wanna look gross like Alex. 

And I don't understand why!!!! Like I kinda get that Jess probably hates her from week 1 where Cody called Jessica by Alex's name in bed.... but why does Alex hate jessica?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why? He's just as stupid and useless as Raven and without the hilarious lies to make him somewhat entertaining.

Heh. Part of what I said was supposed to be a joke, but I do feel like Matt's ratings will rise if he ever breaks up with Raven. I do think this to an extent because Raven is annoying and not very liked, so people like when their least favourites lose once in a while (or all the time). I mean, looking at Jokers, Mark has fluctuated from the single to double digits. Taking a look at Mark's ratings for that particular poll, he has gone from 12 to 7 in a matter of days. I believe it's because Mark stood up to Josh's annoying antics. Also, Jessica's up in the 2nd position because she's been standing up to Paul. Even though she's made highly stupid mistakes that don't require her to be that high up, people like the drama. So Matt dumping Raven would make more people automatically like him, in my opinion. He's not entertaining, but he's certainly better liked than Woe Is Raven. 

Just now, gunderda said:

And I don't understand why!!!! Like I kinda get that Jess probably hates her from week 1 where Cody called Jessica by Alex's name in bed.... but why does Alex hate jessica?

Because Alex doesn't like women. We all thought Jillian and Megan were going to be huge women-haters. We never got a chance to see that side to them, but we have with Alex. She can't stand any of the women in the house. She only likes Paul and Jason. She complains and bitches about Jess, Raven, Christmas, and even Elena. It's quite sad, actually. At least the other women have built some sort of relationship with each other. Alex hasn't built any type of relationship with any of the other women. She just sticks with Paul and Jason and complains about how she doesn't do 'girl drama' while punching Jason repeatedly and bowing down at King Paul's feet.

At least, that's all I see of her when I log onto the feeds and she's on them. 

• Love 4

ahhh good point! I have actually never noticed that she doesn't interact with any of the women but it's true now that i think about it.  

I kinda feel like she's always trying to one-up the other girls too.  Like I think she was marketed as the geeky girl and now she's suddenly showing her boobs off as much as she can - almost more so than any other girl.  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

ahhh good point! I have actually never noticed that she doesn't interact with any of the women but it's true now that i think about it.  

I kinda feel like she's always trying to one-up the other girls too.  Like I think she was marketed as the geeky girl and now she's suddenly showing her boobs off as much as she can - almost more so than any other girl.  

She's even said out loud that she doesn't like girls, yet she seems always catty about them and out for attention. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Last night Paul floated the idea to his cronies of voting Jess out instead of Cody if she doesn't use the hex before the voting.

Another reason why she needs to use it this week. 

He floats nothing, he'll do what he wants, not anyone else. I can see why the ratings for this season are as low as they are. Once they get Cody and /Jess out, does anyone want to watch the Paul show, co starring.....fill in the blanks. Season is over imho,

11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is not going to be a good day for the coffee drinkers.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-withdrawal-symptoms-top-ten

TPTB should say something, why was this allowed? Because it's stupid! 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, zorak said:

matt and raven.jpg

My biggest problems with this mess?

1. The waste; Raven dumped an ENTIRE BAG of flour onto Matt in the shower, ostensibly to "get him back" for a minor baby powder attack about 15-20 minutes earlier.   No wonder impoverished countries hate America.
  2. The whole thing was a blatant calculated attempt by Raven's to grab more airtime.  At the moment of this picture Matt is standing in the bathroom dripping wet, covered in flour, and wearing only a towel - and Raven is shrieking over and over again in a voice which would do a harpy proud, "WE'RE GOING TO THE DR!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE DR RIGHT NOW!!!"  Manufactured drama much, Raven?

The one part of this which was actually amusing to a degree, however, was totally unintentional - on Raven's part, anyway.  Matt flat-out refused Raven's screams to go the the DR; he was wearing only a towel, and any step he took outside the bathroom would have resulted in a mess being tracked through the House.  This subtle point was lost on Raven, however, whom Matt had nailed with shampoo and/or conditioner in retaliation; she kept walking back and forth between the bathroom and the kitchen, looking like a finalist in BukkakeFest 2017 and dripping all over the floors.  Look close and you can see Raven's snail trail going up the hall to the kitchen. :D

Edited by Nashville
spacing
  • Love 5

Unless you have personally gone without caffeine, you may not think about it.  I happened to me.  I went to a weekend workshop and they did not offer coffee.   I had no idea why I had a headache and felt so exhausted until someone mentioned it to me as we went looking for aspirin.  I really had no idea.  The producer in charge that night may not have known what could happen and failed to mention it to others.  That is the only reason I can think of as to why that was not addressed. 

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And the reason she wanted to go in the DR with Matt HAD to be because Elena and Josh had done it earlier.  Because no one puts Raven in a corner!

Lol.  So true!  She compared her life to Cody's upon returning from active duty.   This girl will NOT be outdone.  

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  •  
  • The whole thing was a blatant calculated attempt by Raven's to grab more airtime.

This! Every night during the BBAD hours is when she and Matt starts this crap with food fighting and her screaming at the top of her lungs at him. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Lol.  So true!  She compared her life to Cody's upon returning from active duty.   This girl will NOT be outdone.  

Geez. I heard about this happening, but it's still preposterous to me that she did that. Like...girl, you having a disease is not the same as coming back from active duty in war. 

21 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The one part of this which was actually amusing to a degree, however, was totally unintentional - on Raven's part, anyway.  Matt flat-out refused Raven's screams to go the the DR; he was wearing only a towel, and any step he took outside the bathroom would have resulted in a mess being tracked through the House.  This subtle point was lost on Raven, however, whom Matt had nailed with shampoo and/or conditioner in retaliation; she kept walking back and forth between the bathroom and the kitchen, looking like a finalist in BukkakeFest 2017 and dripping all over the floors.  Look close and you can see Raven's snail trail going up the hall to the kitchen. :D

At least I get why Matt didn't want to track the mess through the house; he would be the one to clean it up! I don't see a whole lot of people cleaning in the house, but it seems like every time I decided to see what Matt's doing (which isn't often, mind you), he's cleaning something. I know he cleans up after most of Raven's "awesome" dinners while she kind of stands there, putters around but essentially doesn't do it herself. 

• Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Unless you have personally gone without caffeine, you may not think about it.  I happened to me.  I went to a weekend workshop and they did not offer coffee.   I had no idea why I had a headache and felt so exhausted until someone mentioned it to me as we went looking for aspirin.  I really had no idea.  The producer in charge that night may not have known what could happen and failed to mention it to others.  That is the only reason I can think of as to why that was not addressed.

I am one of the biggest caffeinaholics you will ever meet; minimum one pot of coffee a day at least, and that's not counting the cold stuff.  My intake level is probably unhealthy as shit, and the amount of fucks I give about it are too infinitesimally small to be measured with today's technology.

That being said - a few years ago, I decided to give up caffeine for Lent.

Not just coffee - ALL CAFFEINE.  Know what this means?  I didn't, until I was already committed and wouldn't back out:

• No coffee.
  • No chocolate.
  • And here was a biggie - NO PAIN MEDS.  Because virtually all OTC pain medications - aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen - contain caffeine, to speed up their intake.

So not only was I going through caffeine withdrawal, I couldn't take anything for the resultant caffeine hangover.

Which includes BLINDING headaches. 

For at least a week running.

God was laughing zher ass off at stupid little me.  But I stuck it out, all the way.

Edited by Nashville
typos
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

You think they would, but if they didn't do anything yesterday when the coffee was initially switched, then they probably won't do it now. I'd love for Paul and whoever else was involved to be told not to do that anymore, though. I think it was Matt and Raven with him.

It was Jason for sure in the store room with Paul, not Matt.   I'm not sure if Alex or Raven helped.

13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I am one of the biggest caffeinaholics you will ever meet; minimum one pot of coffee a day at least, and that's not counting the cold stuff.  My intake level is probably unhealthy as shit, and the amount of fucks I give about it are too infinitesimally small to be measured with today's technology.

Same here, at least a pot a day.  

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Geez. I heard about this happening, but it's still preposterous to me that she did that. Like...girl, you having a disease is not the same as coming back from active duty in war. 

At the end of the conversation Raven said she didn't want to say what happened to her on the air.  And then said the single word....abuse.  Just to let us know!  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

In law school, I used to cut back on or give up my caffeine mid semester so it would be effective during exams. I would get blinding headaches and have to take naps. It was miserable.

Of all of Raven's ridiculousness, the claim that her condition is anything like active duty makes me want to punch her in the face. I lived through a deployment and transition home with my husband and nothing else we have been through was as terrible. Not infertility, not law school, nothing so far. I hope I never have to find something that tops it. 

• Love 9

On a trip from L.A. to Phoenix I accidentally went without coffee. Of course there was a blinding migraine headache but we all piled into the car to head up to Carefree Arizona to do a little touristing. About half way up there, trying not to make everybody around me miserable, I realized what was going on. 1st time the car stopped I got a Coke and 20 minutes later everything in my world was right  again . Caffeine deprivation aint funny and ain't something anybody should fool around with, especially in what is supposed to be a competitive environment. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

At the end of the conversation Raven said she didn't want to say what happened to her on the air.  And then said the single word....abuse.  Just to let us know!  

She's just...something else, isn't she? I bet Jessica really wanted to knock some sense into her, but I read that she was perfectly pleasant. I wish someone would seriously tell her to shut about about herself and how she isn't the most special person in the house who has the only sob story. Cody probably has PTSD from being in active war, Mark's parents both died before he became an adult, Jessica's father died, Christmas' career could be done, Megan had PTSD and severe anxiety from her times in the military as well, Jillian went to TIJUANA for her weight loss, and who knows what else is going on in the other houseguests' lives, but god forbid if Raven's not-so-deathly-anymore disease isn't in the front and center of every story! 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Now they have something else to worry about than just the decaf switch, apparently Paul put vaseline on the scoop. That's not for digesting.

Is it bad that I want someone to get sick so production can actually punish Paul for his "prank"? Because that shit ain't funny and production will let him get away with it until there's an actually serious problem. 

• Love 6
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Now they have something else to worry about than just the decaf switch, apparently Paul put vaseline on the scoop. That's not for digesting.

Vaseline is not going to hurt anyone. This is just a stupid prank.   Vaseline makes a chap stick and often people use it straight out of the jar to protect their lips. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

RE the coffee, when I was pregnant with my first child, I quit coffee cold turkey as soon as I found out. So 1st trimester symptoms combined with caffeine withdrawal... it was rough! I definitely learned to wean off of coffee after that! Fortunately, I could sleep as much as I wanted. Being on BB, having to compete and talk game and be social, this definitely affects their game. That changes this seemingly benign prank into something bigger, and should have been stopped.

Not  the same thing, but if someone put laxatives into brownies for some people and they were constantly having to run to the bathroom, dealing with cramps, etc, I'm sure production would do/say  something. Messing with food, especially adding or switching something in it, should not be allowed, period.

47 minutes ago, The Companion said:

In law school, I used to cut back on or give up my caffeine mid semester so it would be effective during exams.

I've never heard of doing this, such a good idea! (Though obviously rough at first!)

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Artsda said:

They never should have allowed him to tamper with food to begin with. They should have called him out and said "stop that."

Exactly. It may not be the same as switching decaf to regular coffee, but it can still have some medical side effects (as we have already seen). Production stops when fights get physical; they need to also stop tampering with food or drinks. They don't know what a person's body is capable of. What if someone's body couldn't handle the sudden switch to decaf? What if it became more than just a headache and being tired, especially for someone dependent on caffeine? 

• Love 1

I feel bad for you coffee addicts out there.  That withdrawl sounds awful.

The stuff doesn't really affect me.  When I was working, I would drink it with everybody else when "coffee time" rolled around and all work ceased.  My first couple months out of school, I foolishly kept on working, then realized how dumb that was.  I can really take it or leave it.

These days I sometimes have a Dunkin Donuts double shot espresso with four sugars on Saturdays when I'm out looking at other people's crap at yard sales.  It tastes really good, and I notice a little lift effect, but not much.  I've actually exchanged Coke for beer at lunch and have juice in the AM.  I have an espresso machine I use once in a while for a bad hangover.  It seems to help.

Messing with peoples' drugs is a very bad thing and production should really put a stop to this bullshit.

Not trying to offend, but damn the coffee right now!  Currently listening to feeds via Youtube, and.....in all that's fucking holy, PLEASE tell me that Jess is fucking with everyone regarding using the hex.  

Is there any recent goings on about this?

Alex has become awful, which sucks, but she has plenty of reasons to dislike Jess. Jess was total "mean girl" to her earlier in the season. That's why we all understood why she wanted to put Jess up on the block when Alex was HoH.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

The stuff doesn't really affect me.  When I was working, I would drink it with everybody else when "coffee time" rolled around and all work ceased.  My first couple months out of school, I foolishly kept on working, then realized how dumb that was.  I can really take it or leave it.

This is me. It does not affect me at all. Once I was driving late at night and chugged three Red Bulls because I was tired. Nothing. It's a blessing and a curse!

But that said, just because I will never have to worry about caffeine withdrawal in my life does not mean I don't know what it can do to other people. So I don't buy that production/the houseguests don't know. They just don't care.

I hope production did switch it back and say something to Paul, but if so, it hasn't stopped his other 'pranks'. (I get being bored in that house, but if you want to pull childish pranks, food should seriously be off limits.)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, F. M. said:

He floats nothing, he'll do what he wants, not anyone else. I can see why the ratings for this season are as low as they are. Once they get Cody and /Jess out, does anyone want to watch the Paul show, co starring.....fill in the blanks. Season is over imho,

TPTB should say something, why was this allowed? Because it's stupid! 

I was thinking of this the other night.... especially if Jessica uses the hex this week.... I feel like this entire season so far has been the 'get cody and jessica' out show - with a few non-important casualties in between.... and we're on week what now and they're STILL THERE!

I seriously feel like nothing has happened this season lol

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We don't know, maybe production went in the storage room and fixed the coffee mix up and told Paul in a DR to knock it off.  

We will be able to tell depending upon how the house guests act today. Are they dragging and lagging and complaining of headaches?  If everyone is fine then perhaps production did step in. 

• Love 1