Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I saw on the news today that national security experts are concerned about the possibility of hacking into pacemakers. While I wouldn't want to do anything health-threatening, maybe someone can hack a little human dignity into Raven's second heart? 

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

I saw on the news today that national security experts are concerned about the possibility of hacking into pacemakers. While I wouldn't want to do anything health-threatening, maybe someone can hack a little human dignity into Raven's second heart? 

SPOILERS FOR A SHOWTIME TV SERIES

That was legit a plot on Homeland in Season 1. 

• Love 4

I think Alex is seriously volunteering to go up with Jason for some weird reason. 

She probably thinks they're going to backdoor Kevin, but it's still moronic.

I'm glad Cody nominated Paul, so he can't say that he was never on the block this season.

EDITED TO ADD: Ah, Alex is volunteering to be the other person on the block against Kevin. That's still dumb, but not AS dumb. But boy, she is dumb. How she thinks she is good with Christmas is just so beyond me.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

SPOILERS FOR A SHOWTIME TV SERIES

That was legit a plot on Homeland in Season 1. 

Oh that's right! Man, that show is action-packed and feeds into every paranoid fear. (Although they missed Cubans deafening diplomats via sonic booms.) 

So they all threw it to Christmas. The sheer amount of stupidity for Alex to think that it was a good thing for her game to throw the HoH to Alex is just staggering. Just staggering. Especially since Alex would have easily won that comp with the others throwing it. 

I love that Kevin made a big show of throwing it first to impress Paul. So sad.

• Love 7

I'm looking forward to seeing how stupid the comp looks when everyone throws it to the woman with a broken foot. Christmas is pathetic since she needs people to throw things to her all the time. Turn off your smug face, boo boo, you're not impressive. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

So they all threw it to Christmas. The sheer amount of stupidity for Alex to think that it was a good thing for her game to throw the HoH to Alex is just staggering. Just staggering. Especially since Alex would have easily won that comp with the others throwing it. 

I love that Kevin made a big show of throwing it first to impress Paul. So sad.

And.....I am looking forward to when Kevin gets evicted now.

So, so dumb. Whatever, fine, Paul wins. Can we move on to the next season now? Because I'm sick of this one.

At least we'll have Jalex up on the block, and hopefully neither wins veto. I hope Christmas wins, or Josh, or Paul....and then they don't use it. 

I just need Alex to be up on the block come Thursday and evicted. Wait, which means Jason needs to be off the block.

Ok, Jason for veto. Or Kevin for veto and he takes Jason down "so they can be even". Raven goes up next to Alex, and Alex is evicted.

• Love 4

Not for nothing, but one of the only saving graces I could see for this season is that Cody will detail to everyone how Paul controlled everything in the Jury House. They'll probably still reward him for the good game play, but I wouldn't be shocked if they got pissed at Paul instead, sort of like last year. I could see Cody possibly getting Mark and Elena on board with his anti-Paul rhetoric. Then you only need two more votes.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Mystery said:

My DVR says 1:37 am, just in case that makes a difference (so you don't miss the end!) I'm leaving time on either side, just in case, since this is one episode I'll actually watch, to see the jury segment

I'm in the same boat.  I had set the DVR to record, but I thought I'd adjust to make sure I got it all in case it started early.  IT'S GONE from the schedule--been replaced with paid programming.  Well I guess I won't be watching it at all.   What a bunch of doody heads!!

I honestly think that Josh is Paul's Steve. Protects him, but is completely blinded by him. I have no doubt that if Josh makes it to F3 and wins the HOH he would cut Paul. The rest of them I don't think would. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I honestly think that Josh is Paul's Steve. Protects him, but is completely blinded by him. I have no doubt that if Josh makes it to F3 and wins the HOH he would cut Paul. 

I wonder how many votives I need to light to make this happen.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, llongori said:

I'm in the same boat.  I had set the DVR to record, but I thought I'd adjust to make sure I got it all in case it started early.  IT'S GONE from the schedule--been replaced with paid programming.  Well I guess I won't be watching it at all.   What a bunch of doody heads!!

Oh no! I'm in the Bay Area (both the Raiders and Niners played tonight) and it's still on my CBS for 1:37. Here's hoping. 

Guys!! Further proof that Matt is an actual moron. 

ETA: For some background- a few weeks ago Dan tweeted that someone asked him to speak to someone that was going to be on this season to give him some advice and he said they told him that they didn't need it. He's obviously clarifying that it was Matt. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, backformore said:

Raven is a muppet

I wish I knew how to embed the video - I found it hilarious.   I will always see raven this way now. 

I found it hilariously horrifying - so you can just rock me the fuck to sleep tonight, buster.

4 hours ago, Sandycat said:

And Matt really believes that Raven is "America's sweetheart." Oh boy! 

Er - wouldn't that more accurately be "America's sweetheartS"?  Raven does have two, yaknow....

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

Matt says we all have seen that raven is the best. The kindest person. That's why he threw his game away for her. 

So now we know the Final Twist of this season: TPTB swapped in heroin for the sugar the HGs have been putting on their cereal.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

ROFL, and there goes Josh crying again. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Look who's playing the victim! 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I would call Josh a complete and total pussy, except that would be an insult to hard-working vaginas everywhere.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Paul is totally going to throw a hinky vote for Kevin this week, too, isn't he? Tell whoever is leaving between Alex and Jason that he was blindsided and that he voted to keep them. 

And force Christmas to break the tie?  It would definitely pit whoever remains between Alex and Jason against Christmas but not sure if this is Paul's best move in terms of building trust with Christmas/Josh.

Now of course, this is assuming that Alex/Jason won't vote against the other.  But knowing Alex, Paul probably could convince her to vote against her "ride or die".

38 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Wow!   about 14 variations of the same question.  When you were on the block/eliminated/not taken down, how did you feel/what did you think? 

How about "why do you idiots all follow Paul and accept him as leader?"  and "do you guys realize that Paul is playing three pairs of HGs, making each one think they are his alliance, and that he's instigating HGs to bully and harass each other because that helps HIS game?" 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, backformore said:

Wow!   about 14 variations of the same question.  When you were on the block/eliminated/not taken down, how did you feel/what did you think? 

How about "why do you idiots all follow Paul and accept him as leader?"  and "do you guys realize that Paul is playing three pairs of HGs, making each one think they are his alliance, and that he's instigating HGs to bully and harass each other because that helps HIS game?" 

He's gonna feel like such an idiot when Cody, Elena & Mark smack some sense into him when he gets to Jury. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

He's gonna feel like such an idiot when Cody, Elena & Mark smack some sense into him when he gets to Jury. 

The funny thing is I really do not think he will feel like an idiot.  Maybe I am wrong in thinking that way.  I have started to call Matt, Mattcity.  Honestly I think even JennCity was better at playing this game.

Edited by BK1978
Because I put stated instead of started. I swear I am not a moron...
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

And force Christmas to break the tie?  It would definitely pit whoever remains between Alex and Jason against Christmas but not sure if this is Paul's best move in terms of building trust with Christmas/Josh.

Now of course, this is assuming that Alex/Jason won't vote against the other.  But knowing Alex, Paul probably could convince her to vote against her "ride or die".

Oh, it'd normally be an absolutely moronic move, but he seems to just have them completely brainwashed, so he can tell them he just really wanted to give Alex/Jason a pity vote and I think they'd believe him. "What a great guy Paul is."

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

The funny thing is I really do not think he will feel like an idiot.  Maybe I am wrong in thinking that way.  I have stated to call Matt, Mattcity.  Honestly I think even JennCity was better at playing this game.

I read this over a few times, and I have no clue what this means - Mattcity?

IIRC, Jenn (Season 14) constantly referred to herself as Jenn City; I don't recall if there was an actual explanation for it, but it's about the only thing memorable about her because she was the kind of utterly useless summer-camp player that Meg later perfected.

Still, Jenn > Matt, because useless > useless, gross, and exceedingly dumb. Plus I think Jenn was at least somewhat likable, in her hapless way.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Xmas won a running comp? What a waste of the work to build the set. Why doesn't Production not bother at this point.

It's almost not surprising, considering how this season has gone so far. There go all those one legged (wo)man in an ass kicking contest jokes I had been saving up.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's almost not surprising, considering how this season has gone so far. There go all those one legged (wo)man in an ass kicking contest jokes I had been saving up.

Yeah, I'm dying to see how this played out. First off, it couldn't have lasted that long. Secondly, how badly did everyone throw it and did anyone not in on the plan not realize it?!? Which begs to question who wasn't in on the plan?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, I'm dying to see how this played out. First off, it couldn't have lasted that long. Secondly, how badly did everyone throw it and did anyone not in on the plan not realize it?!? Which begs to question who wasn't in on the plan?

Well, it was bad enough where Christmas said that she didn't get a chance to even move from her spot, so everyone false started. Everyone was in on throwing it, if I remember correctly. I just don't know when they decide to throw to Christmas instead of Josh. 

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, it was bad enough where Christmas said that she didn't get a chance to even move from her spot, so everyone false started. Everyone was in on throwing it, if I remember correctly. I just don't know when they decide to throw to Christmas instead of Josh. 

Yup! Production really hates them now. Building the set along with the rain relay and then they all throw it. This cast sucks. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4

How stupid of them all to throw it. They must realize that someone has to be the target. Does not even one of these lemmings doubt that they could be on the bottom of the totem pole?  I can't stand this lack of game play. Even after they have a big fight they don't shore up their defenses. I don't understand. I guess this is what happens when you put vapid idiots who have never seen the show in the house with a loud mouth know it all. 

I miss Survivor. 

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, mertensia said:

So...this looked like the boxing scene from Hot Shots! ? Where both boxers work for Don King so they both swing at each other, miss each other by a mile then both collapse like they've been KO'd?

Probably.

Apparently, Kevin made a big spectacle of throwing it to impress Paul. I'm not so sure how the others handled it. Apparently after Kevin, it was Raven, then Alex, then Paul, and then Josh who false started. Paul also has a story about how Kevin threw it because he threatened him.

Oh yeah, thrilling footage to show the casual viewers. Listening to everyone's DRs about how they have to throw it to get *insert target name here* out of the house. And then finish with Paul cackling like a witch in his DR, along with smug Christmas boasting about how she's going to be making big moves. How are they going to fill up Sunday's episode now? The comp had to have been no more than half an hour, and there's only so many ways to make it interesting and suspenseful to casuals.

Apparently Raven started wearing Paul's friendship bracelet last night. I think it got Paul a little freaked that Raven is attaching to him. Good, Raven, you go attach yourself to your master. Yes, never leave him alone, make him regret sending Matt out over you. Yes, make him suffer.

Also, apparently Matt said that he was going to crush Cody in jury for saying that thing about not wanting Raven because she can't have kids. Sure, Matt. Of course you will. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

How stupid of them all to throw it. They must realize that someone has to be the target. Does not even one of these lemmings doubt that they could be on the bottom of the totem pole?  I can't stand this lack of game play. Even after they have a big fight they don't shore up their defenses. I don't understand. I guess this is what happens when you put vapid idiots who have never seen the show in the house with a loud mouth know it all. 

I miss Survivor. 

Jason and Alex think that Kevin is the target.  All the others know Jason is.  Or Alex if that doesn't work out.  And to answer your question, no neither suspect they could be on the bottom.  lol  

• Love 1

2:20 AM BBT – Paul joins the talk. He wants Christmas to put up Alex and Jason then renom Kevin if either comes down.

This is going to make for some excitement today since there is no need to back door Kevin.  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I assume you found this on reddit, right?  I go there and find nothing but posters discussing things like here.   Where do they post their spoilers?  I am stumped. 

Actually, I got this from the Joker's BB Update Twitter, though I'm sure when I log on to Reddit, there will be more detail there. It's mostly verbatim from whatever the houseguests are spewing. Whether some of the information is true or not, that's unclear. 

• Love 1

This is why I can't give Paul any credit for being a ~mastermind. These people are all ALL idiots. The past players who did their mind-control thing all had decent to good players they were working with. Or, at the very least, players who actually thought about game moves in terms of "will this help me win the money". 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, I got this from the Joker's BB Update Twitter, though I'm sure when I log on to Reddit, there will be more detail there. It's mostly verbatim from whatever the houseguests are spewing. Whether some of the information is true or not, that's unclear. 

Thanks.  I hadn't gone their yet when I posted.  I was skimming twitter.  

Well fingers crossed their play goes awry and Alex gets the boot.  It could happen easily. 

• Love 1

I guess I'm rooting for a Jason veto win. I need Alex to go first, just to see the look on her face when she realizes that Paul betrayed her, AND that Jason is staying over her. Plus, she'll get ripped apart in jury by Cody and Elena. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Christmas' HOH letter seems to be coded. At least that's the impression I'm getting from Joker's.

That would be very difficult to do unless they made a plan to use the first letter of each paragraph to spell something.  There really isn't much to to tell her.  She has a clear path to F3 as it stands now.  Getting Paul out may or may not be to her advantage.  

• Love 1