Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Fowl Play

• Start Topic

Craig didn't "forget" his hunting boots, he didn't want to pay big bucks at an actual sporting goods store. He tried the beg someone for spares and had to actually fork out money at Walmart. That was planned. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, scrb said:

That was lame, have the dog make the quails fly into the air and shoot them from 10 feet away.

Then let the staff collect, clean and cook them up.

They were probably caged and released so that these "sportsmen" could talk up how they shot their meal.

That's why Whitney dressed like little Lord Fauntleroy.

1 hour ago, robroy said:

Something someone posted also made me realize 3 of the cast members grew up or have parents living on 'resort' islands- Shep, Landon, Austen. I wonder if that breeds a certain level of detachment from reali

BRAVO!  You have successfully linked this show with Foster's rule!

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Patricia's sage advice to Landon about hooking an older man with money. Boy toys aren't going to cut it.  She is really something else. From another time and century. But hey, if your goal in life is to live in luxury without much effort, then Patricia is 100% correct!

She would be like one of those elder ladies instructing American girls going to England to use their money to land gentry.  I think for Landon, Patricia is right.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Patricia's sage advice to Landon about hooking an older man with money. Boy toys aren't going to cut it.  She is really something else. From another time and century. But hey, if your goal in life is to live in luxury without much effort, then Patricia is 100% correct!

It's so true though---Landon's now an immature divorcée in her mid 30's. She's no raving beauty, just well-traveled with a respectable family, and that's it. She's never going to rate any of these dapper young rich ballers she thinks she deserves. She *needs* to start looking to hook up with older rich men and get herself happily settled; that's what Patricia did and look how well she did for herself!

Better yet, instead of desperately pawning Landon off on Thomas, Patricia needs to start pushing her towards Whitney. Whitney and Landon would be a much better match than Thomas or Austen---they both mostly live in LA and are well-traveled, self-impressed weirdoes who annoy most folks, after all. Landon could even be like Whitney's beard. This could work; of course, this whole storyline is strictly a showmance, so why bother with the obvious.

Craig needs some serious couples counseling if he doesn't realize that name-calling and fighting dirty is unacceptable in a healthy relationship. If he genuinely is worried that things aren't working between him and Naomi then it's for the best that they consider some sort of intervention. Never mind what a whiny, pouty baby he acts like with her when they're angry at each other: words hurt and are never forgotten. When my husband and I first got together he made the mistake of letting some put-down's and names fly in anger; I left him for a few days and put my foot down on that just to let him know that I would not allow such behavior if we were going to stay together longterm---10 years later and he's never let that happen again. Naomi needs to leave Craig for a while just to give him a few days to consider the harsh reality of life without her: kick his ass out or stay away for a while to let him sweat and that'll teach him!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Craig needs some serious couples counseling if he doesn't realize that name-calling and fighting dirty is unacceptable in a healthy relationship. If he genuinely is worried that things aren't working between him and Naomi then it's for the best that they consider some sort of intervention. Never mind what a whiny, pouty baby he acts like with her when they're angry at each other: words hurt and are never forgotten. When my husband and I first got together he made the mistake of letting some put-down's and names fly in anger; I left him for a few days and put my foot down on that just to let him know that I would not allow such behavior if we were going to ever stay together---10 years later and he's never let that happen again. Naomi needs to leave him for a while just to give him a few days to consider the harsh reality of life without her: kick his ass out or stay away and that'll teach him!

There is definitely a right and a wrong way to fight, especially when you're fighting with your other half. I learned that through some hard-purchased experience from the girlfriend I dated before meeting my wife. And from the non-relationship I have with my younger brother, I learned that once you say something, then it's out there forever and you'll spend many years making up for just one mean thing you've said. Another thing I learned: What we say to each other becomes what we think of each other. And that makes it that much more important to speak kindly and compassionately to your partner, especially during difficult times. Craig is setting himself up for either the total destruction of his relationship with Naomie or having to spend literal decades showing her that he was wrong and is sorry for what he's said to her.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, CriticalMass said:

Craig didn't "forget" his hunting boots, he didn't want to pay big bucks at an actual sporting goods store. He tried the beg someone for spares and had to actually fork out money at Walmart. That was planned. 

If that's true, it was smart.  I certainly wouldn't want to pay for something I'd only wear once.  I would've been out fishing with Cameran.

• Love 10

I don't think Landon is physically unattractive at all, but her personality is dreadful. She is the one person I've seen on these shows that the term "snowflake" is an adequate description.  As far as physical looks she has nothing on Cameron.

i don't think Landon has any interest in someone in Austen's income bracket; however I do think she could smell screen time by trying to create a little love triangle/quadrangle with the new couple.  

I am not bothered by the fact that most of these guys/gals are independently wealthy.  Jealous yes, but I don't hold it against them.  

• Love 10
(edited)

The most funny to me was when Patricia is talking with Landon and she tells her that something puts a woman into desperation.  LANDON gets this ODD look on her face, as if she KNOWS what that is like!  lol  Too funny. I have to rewatch that scene.  Does anyone remember the exact line from Patricia?  I think it's the last line during their chat. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The most funny to me was when Patricia is talking with Landon and she tells her that something puts a woman into desperation.  LANDON gets this ODD look on her face, as if she KNOWS what that is like!  lol  Too funny. I have to rewatch that scene.  Does anyone remember the exact line from Patricia?  I think it's the last line during their chat. 

Damn it!  Now I have to rewatch.

• Love 1
(edited)

There does seem to be quite a bit of fakery going on.  I don't buy that Chelsea is all into trucks, hunting, tough guy turns me on, etc.   That is a stereotype that country music songs have perpetuated over the years, but, it's not true, of southern women in general, imo.  (I am born and raised in NC, so I think I know a bit about them.)  Here's a song that I find pretty funny.  IT debunks this preconceived notions about southern women and how they get turned on or NOT.

I also didn't find Chelsea's cavalier attitude with Austin very endearing.  Was that genuine?  I don't buy it.  I think they are trying to compare Chelsea to a Shep type.  Sort of like, she and Shep are more alike than she and Austen.  Rather silly.  

Did Chelsea mean that she is WARY or WEARY?  I know that was discussed upthread.  I wonder if she meant that she was weary of relationships.  Or was it WARY of them? I think she may have gotten them mixed up. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
(edited)
26 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She said "if you Settle, then you will lead a Life of Quiet Desparation"

Pretty sure the Village Idiot is already there. Patricia,  in her backhandedly elegant way, was merely narrating the situation.

It was Fahhhhbulous.

Edited by Nancypants
  • Love 17

I love the dichotomy between Elizabeth and Kathryn in that scene. Elizabeth looks all fresh-faced and healthy, and Kathryn looks like a lost Kardashian sister.

During the hunting scenes, I have to admit, when Austen was like, "Quail who?" and then became a deadeye shot, it was kinda hot.

The weird discussions about Landon's looks sort of bug me. I mean, I find her screechy and intensely annoying, don't get me wrong; but it seems kind of overly mean to start talking about the quality of her skin or etc. She might not be Miss America, but she's more attractive than at least a good two-thirds of the general population.

That said, her personality is execrable and I hope she finds a sugar daddy and stumbles right the hell off my television. Also, apparently her given name is Ansley, which I feel is a good 80% of her problem right there.

Craig. What are you doing.

• Love 14
(edited)
13 hours ago, sasha206 said:

And holy cow, Kathyrn.  She really needs a makeup artist.  

Can't blame the drugs.  Kathryn posted all of her drug results.  She was telling the truth...she has been staying clean.  

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

When Landon first started on the show I found her pleasantly vapid; in season 3 harmlessly vapid; this season she is now atrociously vapid. 

Was making chokers some sort of recreational therapy when Kathryn was in rehab? 'Cause girl has got a shitload of them. 

Katherin's choker looked like one  of those stretchy ones a teenager would buy at Walmart. She probably bought them at the 5 for 1 sale going on at the site where she buys her fake designer bags.

Nice to see JD and his wife are teaching their kids manners and how to address adults. We were raised with "Yes Ma'am" and "No Sir"  and to use Mr, Mrs or Miss So and So and also learned which ones we could address as Miss. First Name. 

I thought the pink pig BBQ silly and only bought to "show" Patricia's "eccentricity".Patricia's Staffordshire dog kaftan was hideous and freaked me out. I find her incredibly fake.

Dang those Hoodoo dolls are expensive. $275-$350!

https://www.doctorwrenfetishdolls.com

When talking with Patricia did Landon spit out "hunting exposition"  not use expedition? I would not want to hear her voice on a regular basis. Nails on a chalkboard is more pleasing.

Whitney looked ridiculous. I think that was his plan or his mother's.

Everybody should wear blaze orange if Craig has a gun. Won't knock him for wearing it. If you noticed all the staff were smartly wearing it around unknown shooters.

Chelsey's camera ready morning after in bed makeup is no more staged than Patricia's props and affectations.

• Love 9
(edited)

Ditto on Landon. She's cute eough, but YEGODS! The shitty personality, the screeching and honking, the fucking Entitlement, despite her being a total drain on society and every ones damn nerves. What a complete Waste of Skin.

How thirsty was the Dolphin at that dinner? The screech cackling, the self conscious hair tossing. inexplicably flirting with new guy, just ugh, I might have to shoot the television.

Edited by Nancypants
  • Love 16

I'm enjoying this season's minimalist approach to Kathryn.  I don't even like to hate-watch her. I guess she has a Bravo stylist sometimes, because when she apparently does her own hair and makeup, she looks weird.

I like Chelsea and Austen, but not necessarily together.

I don't buy that Chelsea is all into trucks, hunting, tough guy turns me on, etc.   That is a stereotype that country music songs have perpetuated over the years, but, it's not true, of southern women in general, imo.

The women in my southern family are a lot like Chelsea. They love "masculine" country guys - trucks, hunting, cowboy boots, t-shirts and jeans, the entire shebang. None of them live in cities, however. And the men don't buy new clothes to go hunting, other than camo wear.

Agree that this show is becoming too scripted. I suppose it's an effort to course-correct after the last couple seasons' horrors.

Saint and Kensie look like their mother - the big blue eyes that tip up at the corner.

• Love 6
(edited)
25 minutes ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

The weird discussions about Landon's looks sort of bug me. I mean, I find her screechy and intensely annoying, don't get me wrong; but it seems kind of overly mean to start talking about the quality of her skin or etc. She might not be Miss America, but she's more attractive than at least a good two-thirds of the general population.

I guess I'm overly mean then.  Commenting on reality star appearances happen nearly daily on this site.  And she's being portrayed as some trophy for the jet set of Charleston.  I'm simply saying she's isn't all that and won't age well because her face at her tender age already looks sun damaged.  It looks devoid of moisture.  Windblown.

By the way, Shep's dental situation is routinely talked about here as well as his bloated alcoholic look. Too mean? Or is that somehow different?

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 21
(edited)
10 hours ago, scrb said:

That was lame, have the dog make the quails fly into the air and shoot them from 10 feet away.

Then let the staff collect, clean and cook them up.

They were probably caged and released so that these "sportsmen" could talk up how they shot their meal.

Of course there's plenty of liquor and what do you know, they arrange to have Austen and Chelsea by themselves in their own cabin.  Yes the morning after scene was staged.  She was made up and he was all shaven.  With all the cameras and lights, they were having a frank discussion about what their supposed hookup means?

It looked like a canned hunt. Just this side of snapping a wing and throwing it from a ladder or behind a bush.

I wonder how many birds they pulled from the coop to supplement the meal?

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

it's not true, of southern women in general, imo.  (I am born and raised in NC

What part of NC? In the western mountains, and eastern TN, quite a few women are just like Chelsea.

25 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Can't blame the drugs.  Kathryn posted all of her drug results.  She was telling the truth...she has been staying clean.  

No, she didn't. RealityTea posted that she gave them results, they never posted anything. Kathryn could have doctored those reports for RT, who knows. I am going with the court documents.

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/thomas-ravenel-kathryn-dennis-custody-battle-drug-tests-southern-charm.pdf

11 minutes ago, Giselle said:

It looked like a canned hunt.

I think it was real. That business would be seriously hurting and/or stupid to put on a fake hunt. It looked very much like the real deal to me.

• Love 1

Here's the song that I wanted to post.  I think it debunks the stereotypical idea of how guys think girls thrive on hopping up into their pickup trucks.

I grew up in the Triangle area (Raleigh/Durham), I also have friends from Greensboro, Charlotte and Asheville, NC)  Maybe, some parts of the state are different. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I guess I'm overly mean then.  Commenting on reality star appearances happen nearly daily on this site.  And she's being portrayed as some trophy for the jet set of Charleston.  I'm simply saying she's isn't all that and won't age well because her face at her tender age already looks sun damaged.  It looks devoid of moisture.  Windblown.

By the way, Shep's dental situation is routinely talked about here as well as his bloated alcoholic look. Too mean? Or is that somehow different?

Yeah, I know it happens, it just bugs.  I don't think she's being portrayed as a trophy; not with the edit she's getting this season.  lol.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Better yet, instead of desperately pawning Landon off on Thomas, Patricia needs to start pushing her towards Whitney. Whitney and Landon would be a much better match than Thomas or Austen---they both mostly live in LA and are well-traveled, self-impressed weirdoes who annoy most folks, after all. Landon could even be like Whitney's beard. This could work; of course, this whole storyline is strictly a showmance, so why bother with the obvious.

This is a very good point. If Patricia sees Landon as her protege and a fine example of a gold digger trophy wife in training, WHY isn't she trying to snatch her up for her own son? Sun-Bun, you officially identified the show's biggest mystery.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

She said "if you Settle, then you will lead a Life of Quiet Desparation"

Pretty sure the Village Idiot is already there. Patricia,  in her backhandedly elegant way, was merely narrating the situation.

It was Fahhhhbulous.

That's it.  To me, it looked as if Landon was thinking.....I already am in desperation.  Not sure how quiet she is though. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

What part of NC? In the western mountains, and eastern TN, quite a few women are just like Chelsea.

No, she didn't. RealityTea posted that she gave them results, they never posted anything. Kathryn could have doctored those reports for RT, who knows. I am going with the court documents.

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/thomas-ravenel-kathryn-dennis-custody-battle-drug-tests-southern-charm.pdf

I think it was real. That business would be seriously hurting and/or stupid to put on a fake hunt. It looked very much like the real deal to me.

Not really there are some places that have both. Helps in the lean times.

All they have to do is feed the animals that are placed in an area or naturally there for a while so they get used to a spot, then it's harvest time.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There does seem to be quite a bit of fakery going on.  I don't buy that Chelsea is all into trucks, hunting, tough guy turns me on, etc.  

I don't know about trucks or tough guys, but she really is into hunting. If you look into her IG, she has a number of hunting pictures and videos there, unrelated to filming of the show. So it just makes sense that she would want a guy who likes to go hunting as well.

I agree the morning-after scene was totally staged. Austen at least looks like he slept in, with his dishelved hair.  And it's not only her lipstick, but the eye makeup was heavy as heck.

Landon/Austen? Meh. Totally scripted.  Because if Chelsea/Austen is now going to live happily ever after with still half a season left to go, then that would be boring. Besides, the teasers still reference the Thomas/Kat/Landon triangle heavily towards the finale, so I highly doubt the Austen thing will even be important.

I'm surprised that no one has commented yet that maybe the reason why Chelsea told Austen that she's not looking for a serious relationship is she was let down by Austen's bedroom skills. LOL!

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This is a very good point. If Patricia sees Landon as her protege and a fine example of a gold digger trophy wife in training, WHY isn't she trying to snatch her up for her own son? Sun-Bun, you officially identified the show's biggest mystery.

She may know better than to push her son towards women.

• Love 11

I thought it was funny that Patricia said that even at 20 she was into older men because that is when she married Whitney's dad who was only 3 or 4 years older than herself.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Not really there are some places that have both. Helps in the lean times.

All they have to do is feed the animals that are placed in an area or naturally there for a while so they get used to a spot, then it's harvest time.

Here is another hunting resort talking about how they supplement the birds for a better hunting experience. http://www.burntpine.com/seasons/

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There does seem to be quite a bit of fakery going on.  I don't buy that Chelsea is all into trucks, hunting, tough guy turns me on, etc.   That is a stereotype that country music songs have perpetuated over the years, but, it's not true, of southern women in general, imo.  (I am born and raised in NC, so I think I know a bit about them.)  Here's a song that I find pretty funny.  IT debunks this preconceived notions about southern women and how they get turned on or NOT.

I also didn't find Chelsea's cavalier attitude with Austin very endearing.  Was that genuine?  I don't buy it.  I think they are trying to compare Chelsea to a Shep type.  Sort of like, she and Shep are more alike than she and Austen.  Rather silly.  

Did Chelsea mean that she is WARY or WEARY?  I know that was discussed upthread.  I wonder if she meant that she was weary of relationships.  Or was it WARY of them? I think she may have gotten them mixed up. 

ITA with the trying to compare Chelsea to Shep.

They almost had me.

Next week Chelsea runs to Austen for help when Shep tries to hit on her.  

Not buying the independent Chelsea shtick, either. 

• Love 1
(edited)

If Chelsea is really an avid hunting fan, God bless her.  I have no issues with hunting for food.  She just seemed overly enthused to me.  I'm not sure why, but, she just didn't appeal to me last night.  

I would imagine that it would be quite embarrassing to have to decline invitations, due to having a felony conviction.  He can't vote either?  I bet Thomas was embarrassed.  .........Update.  Felons can vote, after off their parole. 

Do you think that Landon was acting crazy over Austen in order to annoy Chelsea or to mess with Thomas? If she's not into Thomas, then, why does she care?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

As you may have been able to tell by my Landon's so terrible her skin isn't great posting :-), I'm not her biggest fan.  But the smartest thing she's ever said is that Thomas comes with Kathryn and that is a lot of baggage.   She's absolutely on point with that.

And T-Rav.  Is he really such a great catch?  I mean, he's not a bad looking dude and he evidently has money.  He does have a certain charm.  However, his flirting with women who could really be his daugher's age is gross.  And his procreating with a woman who is ice cold 2x says a lot about his maturity.  Money aint everything.

Either Austen is terrible in the sack, or this is most def a set up.   I don't buy the post coital non-relationship discussion from Chelsea either.  I don't think Austen's bad looking and he seems like an okay guy, but I don't buy them as a couple period.  

I *could* see her and TRav together.  

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm not sure why it just bugs you then.  In the Welcome to Savannah post, you commented on Daniel's looks.  So it's either okay or not okay.  

If I recall, I said 8/10 with no regrets.  lol.  

You guys are pretty observant. I don't notice things like skin, makeup, eyebrows, etc.  I had to go back and check. lol  I think that I notice the men's appearance more, like ears, nose, legs, etc. 

I thought the orange vest was a good idea and I have NO affection for Craig.  If I WERE to go hunting, I would want to make myself quite visible.  Getting shot by another hunter is a valid concern.  Although, they were using bird shot, right? I don't think that can do too much damage. It's really small, like a BB and doesn't go very far.  (Not that I have a great knowledge of ammo. lol)

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm enjoying this season's minimalist approach to Kathryn.  I don't even like to hate-watch her. I guess she has a Bravo stylist sometimes, because when she apparently does her own hair and makeup, she looks weird.

I like Chelsea and Austen, but not necessarily together.

The women in my southern family are a lot like Chelsea. They love "masculine" country guys - trucks, hunting, cowboy boots, t-shirts and jeans, the entire shebang. None of them live in cities, however. And the men don't buy new clothes to go hunting, other than camo wear.

Agree that this show is becoming too scripted. I suppose it's an effort to course-correct after the last couple seasons' horrors.

Saint and Kensie look like their mother - the big blue eyes that tip up at the corner.

That's how we do it in my family and most of us live in cities.   Some are much closer to natural areas.

You damn sure wouldn't wear new boots to a hunt. You gotta break those babies in, usually when you're working on the farm and ranch, hiking or out scouting trails. Lots of times the boots you might wear are what you wear when you are working the farm or ranch. All depends on the terrain. 

Besides they were driven in and I bet they didn't have to "hike" more than a quarter mile if that.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If Chelsea is really an avid hunting fan, God bless her.  I have no issues with hunting for food.  She just seemed overly enthused to me.  I'm not sure why, but, she just didn't appeal to me last night.  

I would imagine that it would be quite embarrassing to have to decline invitations, due to having a felony conviction.  He can't vote either?  I bet Thomas was embarrassed.  .........Update.  Felons can vote, after off their parole. 

Do you think that Landon was acting crazy over Austen in order to annoy Chelsea or to mess with Thomas? If she's not into Thomas, then, why does she care?

I want to know who Ashley is? Is this his (TRav's) new girlfriend? Is this the reason Landon was flirting with Austen?

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I want to know who Ashley is? Is this his (TRav's) new girlfriend? Is this the reason Landon was flirting with Austen?

She is someone Thomas is dating. This show was filmed months ago, last year, before Thomas and Ashley started seeing each other. She doesn't care about Thomas, zero, zilch. It's another contrived storyline.

Edited by Major Bigtime
  • Love 2
(edited)

If I were hunting with these drunk nimrods I would be wearing orange from head to toe blasting house music from my iphone.

Edited by bosawks
Although I'd probably do the same if I was haunting....
  • Love 19
(edited)
28 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You guys are pretty observant. I don't notice things like skin, makeup, eyebrows, etc.  I had to go back and check. lol  I think that I notice the men's appearance more, like ears, nose, legs, etc. 

I thought the orange vest was a good idea and I have NO affection for Craig.  If I WERE to go hunting, I would want to make myself quite visible.  Getting shot by another hunter is a valid concern.  Although, they were using bird shot, right? I don't think that can do too much damage. It's really small, like a BB and doesn't go very far.  (Not that I have a great knowledge of ammo. lol)

Depends on the size of the shot, the gauge of the shell, the size of the powder load, how close they were shot, where they were hit, how much they took. 

It can be devastating. 

Edited by Giselle
Clarity
  • Love 3

You know, I would think it's normal for a woman to toss on a t-shirt for sleeping after having sex.  But for this scene it was obvious it was because Chelsea didn't want to be naked in bed next to Austen and/or didn't want to be topless for the camera.

I don't understand Kathryn's fascination with a bouffant.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

When Whitney isn't coming across as creepy, gay, juvenile, or prentious, he prefers to only be seen with models.

• Love 4

Charmers, if you find yourself going back and forth with an individual poster, it may be a good time to step back from the keyboard.  If it's all in fun, it's okay.  If you are challenging another poster's thoughts or posts and keep doing so, let it go.  If they bother you, look away or select ignore. 

Thanks!

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

I don't understand Kathryn's fascination with a bouffant.

She has a huge, high forehead. I guess someone told her it would take attention away from that. She needs bangs, to cover her forehead. That little 'do' she had going at JD's was horrible. Looked like she rolled out of bed after having those two knots in her hair all night.

• Love 4

OK everyone agrees the morning after pillow talk was staged.

But would these two famewhores, after actually having an intimate evening, agree to be filmed for that scene the next morning?

Or maybe they didn't hook up at all?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I honestly don't know how any man would find her attractive.  She's not that cute.  I mean, she really isn't.  The voice is grating.  Her skin is terrible and she already has the look of someone who has been in the sun too much.  She won't age well.

And her entire existence is based on where she has traveled on apparently her daddy's money.  "In Aspen, there's a saying..."  Or in response to TRav's "I like that jacket" comment, "I got it in LA!"  It's great she so well traveled but you would think she'd be able to impart some interesting insights on what she's absorbed or it would mature her in some way.  The only thing she feels compelled to do is basically name drop her locations and talk about something superficial.

"There is no there there" as they say. Landon can be taken entirely at face value, which is truly sad. And there are so many people in this world, some of whom aren't particularly well-traveled, who can have so much to offer in terms of conversation and entertainment. I'd be curious to find out what she studied in school, college, etc. 

• Love 10