Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video of Lilah walking:

B49E17B2-0774-4A2E-B7E7-B8ABEF73BCA5.jpeg

Was she walking like she owned the place?………..🤣 Sorry, I couldn’t resist.   She’s very cute. Looks a lot like Jackson.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

There is a picture from this year's mother's day on Tori's Instagram of her mother and grandma with her and Lilah. I think Lilah favors Tori's mother but I can't link to that picture.

eta The picture may have been posted here during that time.

Edited by stewedsquash
another thought
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

There is a picture from this year's mother's day on Tori's Instagram of her mother and grandma with her and Lilah. I think Lilah favors Tori's mother but I can't link to that picture.

eta The picture may have been posted here during that time.

I agree. I think Lilah looks like Tory's mom too. I can't see any resemblance of Amy. Lucky kid. Lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, PDXlulu said:

I think she looks like Amy.  Lilah and Jackson have very different eyes.  And the nose looks more Amy than Jackson to me.

218256482_NewNote.thumb.jpeg.595d49d32f18b3434de4cb01f0de90a0.jpeg

And she has Amy's mouth (the shape; we'll have to wait on the other).

Wow; is Tori going to take after her mom and grandmother re: weight?

They're both very short, too.  I think she takes after her father, though.

Not to body-shame..............

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2021 at 6:56 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t follow Tori or Zach……does anyone know if anyone sends them information on child safety, risks, hazards, things to avoid, common sense tips on keeping your child safe?  They really need some help, just like Jer and Auj.  Do they ever consider that their continued actions could jeopardize their TLC relationship?  I can’t help but wonder if they’ve really thought it through.

I used to like Tori, but I don’t care for her character on the show anymore.  And what she shows about herself off the show is even worse. She and Zach haven’t matured as much as you would expect for parents their age, imo. 

All of these Roloff kids suffer from being over indulged and priviledged with enormous sense of entitlement. Jeremy and Zach in particular are the poster children for this malady. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

All of these Roloff kids suffer from being over indulged and priviledged with enormous sense of entitlement. Jeremy and Zach in particular are the poster children for this malady. 

They are the biggest zeros.they can do nothing,both stupid as a rock and married super shrews.what do they bring to anything?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

All of these Roloff kids suffer from being over indulged and priviledged with enormous sense of entitlement. 

Not Molly, I would argue; she's industrious and has worked hard for everything she's achieved.

She takes after her father.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Not Molly, I would argue; she's industrious and has worked hard for everything she's achieved.

She takes after her father.

I would argue that she actually is nothing like her father...she's her own person that had some inner drive to achieve academic success (Matt never went to college and didn't seem to care if the kids went or not) and had career goals and achieved them. Matt likes to tinker and draw up designs but he does not do the actual labor involved with building any of the structures on the farm...he delegates, oversees and pays the laborers for making his crude drawings a reality. Molly actually does everything herself and pulled away from the easy money she could have made being on the show for her career, marriage and a life of her own. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

I think Molly must take after a grandparent.  She really doesn't strike me as being like Matt or Amy.  

She spent alot of time when she was younger with her Matt's mom...Matt's mom taught her how to crochet and knit and they baked together also. They had a very close relationship...Amy wasn't available like that since she was doing her speaking engagements and making "punkin" salsa...LOL!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tori’s IG story has a video of Molly playing with Lilah. Lilah looks very cute in the video.  Also see Tori is selling  used and new clothes online.  At least, she’s not hoarding them.  I wonder how many people buy them just because they’re fans.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Matt likes to tinker and draw up designs but he does not do the actual labor involved with building any of the structures on the farm...he delegates, oversees and pays the laborers for making his crude drawings a reality. Molly actually does everything herself...

Seriously?  Molly isn't severely disabled.

Back to Tori, I notice Lilah isn't wearing her glasses in that clip of Lilah walking.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I would argue that she actually is nothing like her father...she's her own person that had some inner drive to achieve academic success (Matt never went to college and didn't seem to care if the kids went or not) and had career goals and achieved them. Matt likes to tinker and draw up designs but he does not do the actual labor involved with building any of the structures on the farm...he delegates, oversees and pays the laborers for making his crude drawings a reality. Molly actually does everything herself and pulled away from the easy money she could have made being on the show for her career, marriage and a life of her own. 

God bless Molly!

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

You took my comment out of context…

Agreed. I thought you were referencing how Molly has found herself a place in this world where she does the work and earns the money and isn't dependent on being viewed on a reality show for her living. Molly is the only Roloff out of all of them who isn't merrily whoring herself out on Instagram/Youtube/Facebook for sponsors. 

• Love 7

Hmmm... Is it just these recent pics or does Lilah have reddish hair? Auj will lose her shit if she doesn't have a kid with red hair, especially a girl.

Uh oh, Tori had better watch her weight... Looks like the women in her family have a tendency to gain... Not fat shaming, just observing. I'm fat - the pounds came on as I got older. Same for my sister. That tendency to gain is in my mom's side of the family too. I don't mind a few extra pounds but it's more about the health consequences being overweight brings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

You took my comment out of context…

My comment was directed at your criticism of Matt not performing the physical labor himself (one that is frequently repeated here)... Matt IS severely disabled...

And I stand by my comment that hardworking Molly takes after him.

YMMV.

7 hours ago, seasons said:

Uh oh, Tori had better watch her weight... Looks like the women in her family have a tendency to gain... Not fat shaming, just observing. I'm fat - the pounds came on as I got older. Same for my sister. That tendency to gain is in my mom's side of the family too. I don't mind a few extra pounds but it's more about the health consequences being overweight brings. 

Tori seems to favor her father; her facial features look like his versus her mother's and maternal grandmother's, and he's tall (like her) and thin.  Although Tori does seem to be gaining weight.

Tori is hoping for a "mini-me" every bit as much as Auj is.  It would be ironic if they had each other's "mini-me" instead.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

My comment was directed at your criticism of Matt not performing the physical labor himself (one that is frequently repeated here)... Matt IS severely disabled...

And I stand by my comment that hardworking Molly takes after him.

YMMV.

Tori seems to favor her father; her facial features look like his versus her mother's and maternal grandmother's, and he's tall (like her) and thin.  Although Tori does seem to be gaining weight.

Tori is hoping for a "mini-me" every bit as much as Auj is.  It would be ironic if they had each other's "mini-me" instead.

It wasn't a "criticism" rather an observation...he creates but the implementation of his designs or creative ideas are done by others. It was an observation that his ideas are a creation of a "village", if you will, of other people, that are physically able to do what he cannot. So...is that untrue?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

In the picture with Ember, Jackson's legs are so bowed.    I hope he's not in any pain.   He looks like such a happy kid, I hope he will be able to get them corrected soon. 

They both look so cute.   

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MissT said:

In the picture with Ember, Jackson's legs are so bowed.    I hope he's not in any pain.   He looks like such a happy kid, I hope he will be able to get them corrected soon. 

They both look so cute.   

Every time his leg issue is mentioned they say that he’s not in pain, he’s walking fine…..it’s difficult to fathom that could be possible, based on how it looks.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Every time his leg issue is mentioned they say that he’s not in pain, he’s walking fine…..it’s difficult to fathom that could be possible, based on how it looks.  

If he's not verbalizing that his leg hurts, he'd still be demonstrating it by not wanting to be active. If it makes your leg hurt to push off with your scooter, then scootering isn't all that much fun and he would be refusing to do it. Just an example. 

• Love 1

Jackson's expression is adorable, but those messed-up legs can't be doing his developing bones and joints any favors.  Ember looks like a little angel.  And Lilah looks disgruntled, as usual.  Told you she takes after Amy!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dimi1 said:

I just looked at pics of the wedding...Tori looks like she has a maternity dress on and she seems to be hiding her stomach...could an announcement be coming soon??

She appears to have put on a lot of weight in that dress.  The color was not very flattering either.  I am sure if she was pregnant she would have posted herself holding her positive test for all to see like she did the negative one.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Seems Amy was standing on a riser during the ceremony.  I guess hence all the boulders and bushes hiding their lower halves.  

Did Molly and Joel not attend?  I have yet to see a photo including them.

Seems like a lot more pics of Jackson and Lilah than Ember and Bode, over all...

• Love 2

I saw a photo of Tori a few weeks ago that I thought her clothes appeared to be worn when pregnant and commented.  I couldn’t see her body well, so it was not about that. I try not to ever say someone physically appears pregnant since that’s a sensitive thing.  When I see someone in person, I say nothing, even if they look 8 months pregnant, because I could be wrong. Would be embarrassing. Some people gain right in the belly, even if not pregnant.  Maybe, Tori is waiting for Amy’s time in the spotlight to be over, before making an announcement.  

If Molly didn’t make the wedding, I’d understand.  Covid spreading is serious stuff and even outdoor events aren’t completely safe.    

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4

I couldn't seen much except noting that the dress did seem more flowy than a usual flowy and wondered if she was in an early pregnancy stage. I can see her being a bit in the grieving part when she was announcing the negative tests soon after her miscarriage then when time has gone on a bit not announcing them and then if she were pregnant, not announcing just yet until she got beyond the first trimester or even well into the second trimester. And I can also see it being not wanting attention drawn to it at the wedding.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

then if she were pregnant, not announcing just yet until she got beyond the first trimester or even well into the second trimester.

After having to discuss the miscarriage on tv, I can definetely understand waiting to announce.

7 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

And I can also see it being not wanting attention drawn to it at the wedding.

Yeah. A wedding is never a good time to announce a pregnancy. 

• Love 3

Well, she obviously chose a flowy, maternity-type dress that has us all speculating whether or not she's pregnant, so there's that!  The color is hideous, but maybe it was meant to match Zach's and Jackson's suits.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2