Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Looks like Zach's suit for the wedding arrived.  It looks nice.  WTH is wrong with Tori.  Why is she acting like a bitch.  She posted a warning to "Karens".  Who does she think she is, I am going to stop following her nonsense.

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 11.12.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 11.17.32 AM.png

I guess I’m a “Karen” because that suit looks like crap.

hubby gets all of his suits custom made and Zach should have dusted off his wallet and sprung for better fabric, a suit only wrinkles and creases like that if it’s cheap fabric… hubby’s suits drape like silk and fit perfectly…. Plus they don’t wrinkle from sitting in the car or other activity.

where did Zach get that made and why was it shipped to him in a box, hubby goes in for fittings and then picks up the suit from his tailor and a last inspection and any adjustments are made before he brings his suit home.

a custom suit should fit like a glove not a cheap Halloween costume.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I guess I’m a “Karen” because that suit looks like crap.

hubby gets all of his suits custom made and Zach should have dusted off his wallet and sprung for better fabric, a suit only wrinkles and creases like that if it’s cheap fabric… hubby’s suits drape like silk and fit perfectly…. Plus they don’t wrinkle from sitting in the car or other activity.

where did Zach get that made and why was it shipped to him in a box, hubby goes in for fittings and then picks up the suit from his tailor and a last inspection and any adjustments are made before he brings his suit home.

a custom suit should fit like a glove not a cheap Halloween costume.

Exactly why Tori stressing the word “custom” was ridiculous.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Wait.  Why is Zach ordering a new suit?  Is he going to give the bride away instead of Gordon?  Or do all the guests have to dress up?

I think Amy will be inspecting everyone’s outfits for new tags.  The tags can only be removed by her. They’re kind of like those “Do not remove under the penalty of law” tags on mattresses except the consumer doesn’t remove them, the bride does.  Gentlemen, only classy and elegant SUITS need apply.  This is Amy’s, Amy Roloff’s, Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen’s wedding* so BABE UH better step up his game, even if he’s just in the audience!  

*Chris will be there too, I believe he is also getting married, but I’m not sure because the wedding is just about the bride.

**Seriously though, I don’t think it’s that Zach is giving her away. I’m guessing she wants at least the family dressed well because she will want lots of pictures of her big day, and they will be included in those.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Exactly why Tori stressing the word “custom” was ridiculous.

and @Joan of Argh

I’m guessing because the place they got it sells custom suits and she tagged the company.  I’m not sure if you put your general measurements in with the company and they send you the garment and then you get fitted in their showroom or Zach just needs additional fittings because he is a LP, but I think she was stressing the word custom because of the vendor.  I’m not sure if it’s sponsored or they just get things there because Zach can’t really buy off the rack for a lot of things.  I’m not sure why they wouldn’t show the suit after it was fitted, but I don’t understand a lot of things they post.  As far as the cost, Zach is notoriously cheap, so that may influence what he chooses.  I think the suit look ok on him, but needs to be fitted of course.

Edited by Irate Panda
More info
  • Love 2

If he won’t fix his tooth I don’t see how he would buy a decent suit. 

Tori needs to get off social media if she can’t take the heat. 

Oh wait that’s not happening because they don’t want to get regular jobs and stop exploiting their minor kids for $ and freebies.

• Love 11

The suit he wore at his own wedding looked great on him; can he not still fit into that (or couldn't it be altered), or must everything be new for the big day?  I wonder if he's even paying for it or if Amy is spring for that.  Or TLC?  Zach is notoriously thrifty, but I can't decide about Amy; she seems tight at times (rocks for wedding favors), but then reportedly wastes tons of food (according to Chris).

Not that she can't afford to!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, stoppro said:

Tori is social media whore,she can't help herself.It's either that or work and we know thats out!

It's not just the money; she loves the attention.  As long as it's all flattering!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

He got married in one!  Maybe he's outgrown it?

Yup he’s outgrown it

if you look at pics of Zach and Tori at their wedding they’re both a lot skinnier… I doubt either of their outfits would fit them now

• Love 5

Don't tell me that stands for "I Love Tori's Social Media."

Someone posted her trying on "cottagecore" prairie dresses (like Auj wears), maybe for the wedding? 

She didn't get a lot of LOVE in the comments!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
On 8/12/2021 at 4:31 AM, iwantcookies said:

If he won’t fix his tooth I don’t see how he would buy a decent suit. 

😂😂😂😂 yeah. That mouth is kind of gross. And the suit doesn't help!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I guess ILTSM means “I love them so much”.  I did see Tori’s “fashion show”, it was pretty awful.  I get trying to get sponsorships, but I hope SHE didn’t pick those particular outfits, and maybe they were just randomly sent.  I don’t think she’s a fashionista in real life, but if you’re going to shill try clothes both she and the company should want to send their best.  I mean she does have a decent-sized following (assuming they’re not bought) and she is on tv every week.

• Love 1

Today Tori has a video making fun of people sending her private messages that they’re unfollowing her, then she says “uh ok” and rolls her eyes like she couldn’t care less but the very idea that she made a video imitating the woman unfollowing her shows it DID get to her and it pissed her off!

if she didn’t care she would have just carried on and ignored it.

Auj had a similar video on her Instagram last week.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Wow, Tori imitating and making fun of a follower who posted a disagreement with her.  She really is a bitch!

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 9.31.01 PM.png

Tori is turning into a diva tv star!

if she keeps this up they’ll have to leave the show like jer and Auj

• Love 6

Did she say what the “offending” posts was about? Agreed, if she didn’t care, she wouldn’t have made the video.  I do think people may think they “know” someone they watch on tv when in reality it’s mostly speculation (including what I sometimes do on here), but I’m not sure why these “stars” imagine all the comments are going to be 100% positive.  It’s delusional.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Did she say what the “offending” posts was about? Agreed, if she didn’t care, she wouldn’t have made the video.  I do think people may think they “know” someone they watch on tv when in reality it’s mostly speculation (including what I sometimes do on here), but I’m not sure why these “stars” imagine all the comments are going to be 100% positive.  It’s delusional.

Tori imitates the woman… she put her hair in a bun and glasses like a “Karen” and says something like “I used to really like you and thought we had the same values but yesterday you did or said something that I don’t agree with and I’m unfollowing you”

then Tori switches to herself with her hair down and goes “uh ok” shrug… like she couldn’t care less.

but obviously it got to her because she went to the trouble of putting on glasses and putting her hair up to imitate the woman

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I hadn't watched the show for a few years but I remember starting to watch again. It was an episode just before Zach and Tori's wedding. They were surveying the wedding site and planning for the event. I thought Tori was quite mean to Zach and rude to him also. I wondered why he was marrying someone who treated him like that.

To those of you who watched during their courtship, did Tori act that way towards Zach? No one deserves to be treated in that manner.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

I hadn't watched the show for a few years but I remember starting to watch again. It was an episode just before Zach and Tori's wedding. They were surveying the wedding site and planning for the event. I thought Tori was quite mean to Zach and rude to him also. I wondered why he was marrying someone who treated him like that.

To those of you who watched during their courtship, did Tori act that way towards Zach? No one deserves to be treated in that manner.

Zack does deserve it. he won't work. he whored himself  out on a reality show shit box. he picked his hell. tough shit zack.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

As I recall from their courtship period, it seems she "kept sweet," but started wearing the pants once she had the rock on her finger.  Much like Amy later.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, floridamom said:

4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

As I recall from their courtship period, it seems she "kept sweet," but started wearing the pants once she had the rock on her finger.  Much like Amy later.

I agree, I only saw a couple of episodes of Zach and Tori dating and she was nice during those.  I think Zach is lazy and Tori gets frustrated because of that and he is her 3rd child or 4th if you want to count Murphy.  Tori doesn’t seem particularly mature herself, so it’s kind of like leaving the 13 year old in charge of the 10 year old, 2 toddlers, and a dog.

I think Amy coddled the twins and neither were prepared to live on their own, which is why they picked wives that have to tell them what to do.  So it’s clear, I don’t think Matt prepared them for the real world either.  But getting back to the original question I think Zach is/was socially awkward and Tori liked him for whatever reason, and initially it probably started out as a more equal relationship.  I’m not going to say a teenager was plotting to get Roloff Farms, I just think she liked Zach and he did most of what she asked because I think he probably thought she was out of his league.  I’m not saying she was, I just think Zach had low self esteem.  I remember her going on at least one of the trips maybe Australia when they were dating, so she enjoyed the perks of the show, but I think she was nice during that time IIRC. However, Zach has the ambition of a slug, so I can see Tori getting frustrated with him at times. 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5

I wouldn't be so sure that a teenager wasn't plotting to get Roloff Farms! 

Tori clearly likes her some fame, and any other attraction is lost on me...

In other news, she posted today that Lilah is walking (at almost two), but the video I saw only shows her standing in place and wiggling, then falling down.

1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

I wouldn't be so sure that a teenager wasn't plotting to get Roloff Farms! 

Tori clearly likes her some fame, and any other attraction is lost on me...

In other news, she posted today that Lilah is walking (at almost two), but the video I saw only shows her standing in place and wiggling, then falling down.

Oh, I think she may have enjoyed the “fame” as a teenager or even the trips but I really don’t think she was looking to take over the farm YMMV of course :) I’m not sure how old LP kids are when they start walking but Lilah’s lower body seems petite so I wonder if she will need a walker until she builds up her lower body.  

Walking is normally much slower for kids with achondroplasia than average height kids.  Normal is 13 to 30 months.  Most walk between around 17 to 22 months. Lilah is still within normal limits.   Almost all large motor skills can be delayed from average height kids for kids with achondroplasia.  That doesn't mean they need PT or other special attention.  They need time to reach the point where their bodies can accomplish the task.  Lilah likely doesn't need a real walker, but toys that provide support while walking might help her develop strength and balance faster, but then again might not advance her that much faster.

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I get tired of celebrities complaining about online responses. You signed up for it by making yourself public. Of course the trolls shouldn't exist, but the celebrities should just ignore it if they want that fame and fortune.

• Love 4
On 8/11/2021 at 10:34 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Indochino makes mail order suits. You take your measurements and pick your options and they ship it to you. They do have some showrooms where you can have them take your measurements in person. I don't know if they still mail you your suit if you have a fitting in person or not. They do have 2 locations in Portand, so Zach could have gone for a fitting, but let's be honest, he and Tori probably half-assed sending in some measurements and no matter how well fitting, any suit that's mailed to you is going to look like a hot mess when it's unpacked. Their whole schtick is cheap custom suits. Looks like he got what he paid for! LOL! I get the impression they are trendy disposable suits. $300 or less for a custom suit doesn't really scream quality forever piece.