Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Tori has released a video in which she complains that they've gone through a bazillion frames and lost lenses and finally got the warranty for the latest pair of glasses (cut to Lilah ripping them off her head and mangling the things).  This was after making a video in which she admits they don't always remember to make her wear them.  If glasses and the patch don't work, that means surgery for a high-risk child.  Does she actually TRY to make herself look like an idiot in public?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Tori has released a video in which she complains that they've gone through a bazillion frames and lost lenses and finally got the warranty for the latest pair of glasses (cut to Lilah ripping them off her head and mangling the things).  This was after making a video in which she admits they don't always remember to make her wear them.  If glasses and the patch don't work, that means surgery for a high-risk child.  Does she actually TRY to make herself look like an idiot in public?

You can just look at Lilah and somehow tell she needs glasses. Why would they not put glasses on her knowing not doing so is detrimental? Don’t people get headaches if they don’t wear glasses? No wonder the kid always looks miserable.

• Love 4

When my son was that age and had to wear an eye patch., the doctor had him wear arm splints so he couldn't reach the patch. It only took less than a few days before he didn't need the splints and left the patch alone.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

It would help if they didn't laugh at and make "amusing" videos about everything those kids do, including the wrong things.  That's not how you teach or discipline.   

Tori should stay off SM; she does herself no favors.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, stoppro said:

christ what wrong with these assholes.Just make an effort! not like they go to work. lazy sons of bitches.Parent the kids! shit they are uesless.

You need to quit being so timid and tell us what you really think!  😂

<joking>

• LOL 10
On 7/13/2021 at 11:07 AM, LucyEth said:

Tori posted today about not being pregnant this month again.  She will have to wait another month.  This is one of the pictures attached.  

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.06.04 PM.png

Oh my lord make it stop. Keep your private pregnancy attempts to yourself and your husband. We don’t care. I had my first baby die at 5 days then had a miscarriage .  I had a calendar of fertile days on my wall in our bedroom, but didn’t show it to anyone or try and get sympathy from anyone.  Go back to that hobby of documenting Caryns criminal son and knocked up girlfriend for the world to follow.  Quick the birth will happen before his second court date if he shows up.  A man who abuses his mother is reproducing. Yay.  

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

"Discovery" as in the TV network?  I didn't know they made children's toys!

Discovery Toys is a MLM company. So, any minute now Tori will post in her stories, so many have asked me about the easel…….

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Discovery Toys is a MLM company. So, any minute now Tori will post in her stories, so many have asked me about the easel…….

Did she say she got it for free?  TLC/Discovery probably sent it to her.  Swipe up with code Tori to get 10 percent off😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I’ve definitely seen science and art based toy sets branded by Discovery TV network. Not an MLM. 

Perhaps, but the easel she showed is available at Discovery Toys, a MLM company.

Perhaps Discovery TV has it also. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps, but the easel she showed is available at Discovery Toys, a MLM company.

Perhaps Discovery TV has it also. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I couldn’t find it on either company’s site, but the MLM logo seems different to what is on the easel. I happened to have a Discovery Channel item in the basement, but it’s also an old logo. So yeah 🤷‍♀️🙂

0D0491E2-ED14-400D-940D-7AC30E5DAEEA.jpeg

Edit: found it under the Discovery Kids brand, which is affiliated with the DK tv channel. 

Edited by SongbirdHollow
More info
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

But aren't TLC and Discovery affiliated?  Wonder if they get freebies.

Yes, adorable, but those legs and feet; oy!

There is now a Facebook group for "Fans of Jackson and Lilah."

I’m sure the easel was a freebie and a couple weeks ago Amy was promoting “Shark Week” with free merchandise

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 8/7/2021 at 11:03 AM, Teriacky said:

Enough about the toys. The artist known as Jackson looks adorable 

Yes he is…but the boy needs surgery on his legs and soon..he is walking on the sides of his feet at this point…and I’d I recall Zach had to have surgery on his legs…so most likely they are aware and it’s just about timing due to his age.. but yes he is adorable!

• Love 1

I'm confused...  The show says when Tori went in for the ultrasound, the baby didn't have a heartbeat.  Wasn't that just at six weeks' gestation, so would there even have been a heartbeat?  Did they induce labor at that early stage?  I thought she just had a period and that was that, at that point.  Excuse my ignorance...

Also, pics posted of two different trips to the zoo, and no glasses on Lilah in either.  Don't think her eyes are going to improve that way!  Also, what message does it send that Tori has to take them off for Bean to look good in pictures?

On 8/7/2021 at 1:13 PM, all4mom2 said:

There is now a Facebook group for "Fans of Jackson and Lilah."

I saw that! And 40K members! Just what these dimwits need, them thinking their kids are just so perfect! 

On 8/5/2021 at 12:27 PM, athousandclowns said:

Go back to that hobby of documenting Caryns criminal son and knocked up girlfriend for the world to follow.  Quick the birth will happen before his second court date if he shows up.  A man who abuses his mother is reproducing. Yay.  

Wait, what? I’ve wasted too much time in the Auj/Germy thread. What is this? She did that? 

• Love 1
On 7/13/2021 at 5:52 PM, all4mom2 said:

Lila is very delayed, and I'm still not impressed with Jackson's speech.  Then there are the surgeries they're both surely facing in the future along with Zach's (his doctor told him it could be put off, but not indefinitely).  Tori should be cooling it for myriad reasons!

how old is Jackson & is dwarfism a cause for delayed speech? The reason I ask is I have a 3 year old grandson and you can carry on a conversation with him easy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

He's now 4, so was almost 4 when this season was filmed.  Speech delay (or any intellectual impairment) isn't associated with dwarfism, but both kids seem to be somewhat delayed in different ways, for whatever reason.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Wait, what? I’ve wasted too much time in the Auj/Germy thread. What is this? She did that? 

Tori is a photographer… she took some pictures of the pregnant girlfriend with Caryn and her son….. not sure if that qualifies as “documenting” the abuse case. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2
5 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I'm confused...  The show says when Tori went in for the ultrasound, the baby didn't have a heartbeat.  Wasn't that just at six weeks' gestation, so would there even have been a heartbeat?  Did they induce labor at that early stage?  I thought she just had a period and that was that, at that point.  Excuse my ignorance...

Also, pics posted of two different trips to the zoo, and no glasses on Lilah in either.  Don't think her eyes are going to improve that way!  Also, what message does it send that Tori has to take them off for Bean to look good in pictures?

They can see the heartbeat on ultrasound before it can be heard I think.  They would do a D&C for an early missed miscarriage not an induction.   I haven't watched the episode yet, but she may have been supposedly 7 or 8 weeks along.  That's when my daughter's OB normally schedules the first ultrasound.  They should be able to see some normal development by then including seeing a heartbeat.  

4 minutes ago, Absolom said:

They can see the heartbeat on ultrasound before it can be heard I think.  They would do a D&C for an early missed miscarriage not an induction.   I haven't watched the episode yet, but she may have been supposedly 7 or 8 weeks along.  That's when my daughter's OB normally schedules the first ultrasound.  They should be able to see some normal development by then including seeing a heartbeat.  

I thought she "miscarried"; isn't that a spontaneous abortion?  In other words (at that early stage), a period?

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

According to Google, a miscarriage can also be referred to as a spontaneous abortion.

Its not a period. Tory was unwise to relay the news so early but she was six weeks along on Valentines Day so by March 3 she was 8 weeks. Its a miscarriage, not a period.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

According to Google, a miscarriage can also be referred to as a spontaneous abortion.

Its not a period. Tory was unwise to relay the news so early but she was six weeks along on Valentines Day so by March 3 she was 8 weeks. Its a miscarriage, not a period.

I'm saying whether you call it a period or a spontaneous miscarriage, I assume it "just happened" versus a death in utero that had to be medically managed.  If it was never detected on even the first ultrasound, that's pretty early in pregnancy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

I thought she "miscarried"; isn't that a spontaneous abortion?  In other words (at that early stage), a period?

Miscarriage is the end of the pregnancy before 20 weeks.  Some are missed miscarriages in that the products of conception do not expel themselves.  Sometimes women know the fetus is dead and don't want to wait for nature to take its course.  They aren't late periods.  There was a conception and some are more traumatic than others.   

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I'm saying whether you call it a period or a spontaneous miscarriage, I assume it "just happened" versus a death in utero that had to be medically managed.  If it was never detected on even the first ultrasound, that's pretty early in pregnancy.

I think you might be a bit confused.  A miscarriage is a pregnancy that ends because the embryo or fetus does not mature and basically dies in utero.  Whether the end result of that is a D&C, a D&E, or a natural expulsion doesn't change the name of the event. They're all miscarriages or medically spontaneous abortions.  I think what you're wanting to call a miscarriage is more likely what we know as a chemical pregnancy.  The test turns positive but no viable embryo forms.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

No, I'm not saying it was a "chemical pregnancy."  I'm simply asking if medical intervention was necessary to remove the product of pregnancy or it happened spontaneously before - or after - the ultrasound.  It really doesn't matter; I was just curious.

• Love 1

If it happened spontaneously before the ultrasound, she wouldn't have had the ultrasound appointment.  She would have definitely noticed and called the OB and they would have seen her very shortly.  We'd only know if she had a D&C if she told us.  Some people do and some choose to wait.  

• Love 1

Looks like Zach's suit for the wedding arrived.  It looks nice.  WTH is wrong with Tori.  Why is she acting like a bitch.  She posted a warning to "Karens".  Who does she think she is, I am going to stop following her nonsense.

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 11.12.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 11.17.32 AM.png

I speculate people may have been messaging her the sleeves were too long and wrinkled and she was calling them “Karens” and saying he was getting a fitting.  Sometimes I think Tori doesn’t always get not every message is going to be positive or not everybody is going to think Zach is a Babe uh or Jackson OWNS THE PLACE or Lilah is a lil bean.  I’m not sure if she’s overprotective of them because their LPs or it just her instinct to be protective of her family or if she’s still grieving her loss and lashing out.  

What I do think is she has been in the reality game long enough to know this is the trade off you make when you put yourself out there and honestly on IG I feel like the fawning fans are far greater than the hateful fans with her.  If anything I think Amy and Matt get more grief and even theirs are more positive than negative on IG.  I suspect a deletion of at least some of the negative comments on at least Amy’s and Audrey’s. I’m not sure about Facebook or YouTube.  I’m snarky here, but that’s it.  I actually don’t mind Tori other than she and her immediate family (excluding Murphy!) are not nearly as interesting as she thinks, but hey, I’m still watching this crap!  

Tori actually has the most followers out of all of the Roloffs, so should should expect at least some of general public is going to be negative.  The best thing if she can’t handle the criticism is to delete and block.  She’s got a cushy set up (they all do) and should be grateful, she can spend so much time with her family IMO.  She is dealing with a lot of uncertainty with her children’s health, so I try and offer her some grace, but sometimes like the camera store incident, I’m not sure what exactly she is complaining about.

• Love 10
(edited)

Zach was unwrapping the suit in the video. Tori asked him, what do you have there, babe? He answered, a suit. Tori then said , a custom suit, emphasizing the word custom.

I have no doubt there were rude comments, I also have no doubt there were comments that were sincere about the fit, and meant to advise, not ridicule.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4

Don't put all your business out there if you don't want to take the bad with the good.  Not everyone thinks you and BabeUh are adorable.  Not everyone thinks your kids are adorable.  So stop getting so angry or make your social media accounts private.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Zach was unwrapping the suit in the video. Tori asked him, what do you have there, babe? He answered, a suit. Tori then said , a custom suit, emphasizing the word custom.

I have no doubt there were rude comments, I also have no doubt there were comments that were sincere about the fit, and meant to advise, not ridicule.

Wait.  Why is Zach ordering a new suit?  Is he going to give the bride away instead of Gordon?  Or do all the guests have to dress up?

• Love 3