Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

(edited)

Okay, it's not just that "he doesn't talk much"; I don't, either.  It's that he speaks in grammatically incorrect and incomplete sentences of just a few words at a time, comparable to the speech of an average two-year-old versus a four-year-old.  Hopefully I've made myself clearer.  Apparently I don't speak very well for my age, either!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Okay, it's not just that "he doesn't talk much"; I don't, either.  It's that he speaks in grammatically incorrect and incomplete sentences of just a few words at a time, comparable to the speech of an average two-year-old versus a four-year-old.  Hopefully I've made myself clearer.  Apparently I don't speak very well for my age, either!

I guess I just don't see any problems with his speech right now.   I've watched my grandkids for 6 years and also did day care,  I saw very few truly gifted speakers, although, like I said many were super intelligent kids but they all had different speech abilities.  I was always more of an introvert, compared to my husband.  I was literally shocked when my son became a prosecutor, because he was the quiet kid growing up.  Now he talks and argues cases with the best of them.  His wife is very quiet, but she is so sharp too.   She tends to be very quiet at parties.    Was Zack quiet as a child?  Or Tori?  I have no idea, I didn't watch this show back then.   

Lol...I don't always speak well either.  Join the club!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Back in the happiest place on earth

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 1.52.21 PM.png

Rolling in like he owns the place!

I was looking at their pics and didn’t see Lilah in any of them, I’m wondering if they left her at home? 
Did anyone see pics of Lilah?

• LOL 5
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

I was looking at their pics and didn’t see Lilah in any of them, I’m wondering if they left her at home? 

No, did you see Zach?  I didn't see him either

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Oh now that you mention it I’m not sure if Zach was there…. I was so busy looking for Lilah that I didn’t pay any attention to Zach…. In one pic there’s a girl with Tori and I wasn’t sure if she was a fan or a friend.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh now that you mention it I’m not sure if Zach was there…. I was so busy looking for Lilah that I didn’t pay any attention to Zach…. In one pic there’s a girl with Tori and I wasn’t sure if she was a fan or a friend.

I saw that pictures, I think she might be a fan.  I don't know if Zach and Norma Ray are there!

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Now that you mention it, it might just be Tori and Jackson because Caryn wrote “So happy for you two!” on the picture of them at Disney.  Although I guess Zach could be at the hotel if Lilah were not feeling well or cranky, but it looks like it’s just Tori and Jackson.  Tori must really love Disney.  I’ve never had an urge to go there even as a kid.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I saw that pictures, I think she might be a fan.  I don't know if Zach and Norma Ray are there!

I’m guessing Norma Ray is Lilah, sorry I didn’t understand the reference.  Who or what is a Norma Ray?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It’s a movie character played by Sally Field

Yes, know the movie well and she was an activist in that film advocating for a much needed union.  But what does that have to do with Lilah?  I am missing something?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

And then there's Tori's adult obsession with Disney.  Did she go there as a child, or was that a thwarted ambition until recently?

What's wrong with liking Disney? I would love to go to Disney World one day, and I like watching Disney movies.  

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

What's wrong with liking Disney? I would love to go to Disney World one day, and I like watching Disney movies.  

I didn’t see anyone say there was anything wrong with liking Disney, she simply wondered why Tori is so obsessed with everything Disney…

I mean it’s not like she just likes taking her kids there, Tori commissions private artwork from retired Disney animators, she wears Disney everything, she has been going on and on and ON ever since the pandemic started wondering when they can go back… the list goes on and on.

when someone is that invested in something there’s usually a reason.. maybe she wanted to go as a child and her family couldn’t afford it… I have no idea but there’s probably some reason she loves it so much.

I’d also love to know why she likes it so much… just curiosity.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori commissions private artwork from retired Disney animators,

Some people commission Matt Roloff to do voice messages for them. There's LPBW fans who blow 300 dollars on multiple farm tours. I've commission private artwork from comic artists whose series I follow. I once stood in a three hour line to meet Leonard Nimoy and have my picture taken with him. I'd do it again. There's a guy here in Phoenix who literally paints his body orange and purple fo.r the Suns games. People sometimes just like what they like

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I once stood in a three hour line to meet Leonard Nimoy and have my picture taken with him. I'd do it again.

But did you get his DNA on a napkin like Sheldon Cooper!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I mean it’s not like she just likes taking her kids there, Tori commissions private artwork from retired Disney animators, she wears Disney everything, she has been going on and on and ON ever since the pandemic started wondering when they can go back… the list goes on and on.

I went to a Fan Expo in Toronto once (it's like Comic Con but not as insane) and they had Disney artists there doing FREE drawings, so I got one of Elliot from Pete's Dragon that I framed and it sits in my living room today.  If I could find some Disney shirts around here that I actually like, I would buy them and wear them out in public.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:
1 hour ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

I didn’t see anyone say there was anything wrong with liking Disney, she simply wondered why Tori is so obsessed with everything Disney…

My apologies.  I guess I've seen too may posts (not here, just in general) that assume if you're an adult who loves Disney, there's something wrong with you.  We don't all want to take a beach vacation!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

My apologies.  I guess I've seen too may posts (not here, just in general) that assume if you're an adult who loves Disney, there's something wrong with you.  We don't all want to take a beach vacation!

No problem.. people like things for all sorts of reasons… sometimes it has to do with their childhood and sometimes it’s just something that speaks to them and makes them feel happy or peaceful or many other emotions. ❤️

• Love 8
(edited)

I wondered about Tori and Disney not in a bad way but because she talks about it a lot and seems like she’s been there many times and was counting down the days, had the jewelry, and paintings.  So I mostly wondered what she really liked because I’ve never been there and mostly just thought it had a bunch of long lines waiting for the rides, but obviously there’s fun things for so many people to keep going back.  I wondered if her parents took her all the time and she was continuing the tradition with her kids because she always seems excited in her stories or posts, but I never actually heard the reason why or maybe it’s not one specific reason, it just makes her happy, which is the best thing about a vacation.  Maybe this is the first year Jackson might really remember being there?

I can’t talk because I’d pick a tropical beach 80% of the time with surfing, jet skiing, snorkeling, etc.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 6

That's a plausible theory.  Maybe she had fond memories of visits there with her grandparents.  Or maybe she never got to go as a child (her family wasn't wealthy) and always wanted to.  But this is something beyond just liking Disney.

• Love 3

I have adult friends who LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney and have the t-shirt to prove it along with the MM ears!  I have never had a desire to go there even as a child and wonder why the fascination.  We all have our quirky likes and dislikes I guess.  Jackson looks ecstatic to be there and with his mom too.  

• Love 1
15 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:I once stood in a three hour line to meet Leonard Nimoy and have my picture taken with him. I'd do it again. There's a guy here in Phoenix who literally paints his body orange and purple fo.r the Suns games. People sometimes just like what they like

I once stood in line for Leonard Nimoy AT DISNEY WORLD!  😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The family next door to me when I was growing up would go to Disneyland at least once a month. One of the kids even ended up working there when she was older (unfortunately she was fired for embezzlement and banned from the place, but that’s another story…)

Anyway, some families just really, really like Disneyland!

• Love 1

Did Zach ever go to college? If so, does anyone know what his major was?  I stopped watching around the time the twins graduated high school, but the only college situation I vaguely remember was Jeremy trying to registered for something on the computer, but I think he left before he finished because he didn’t know his SSN or didn’t know how to finish the application or something.  

• Useful 1

Jeremy went to a private, for profit photography school that has gone out of business.  I think Zach at least started a few community college courses, but my memory is really vague on that now.  

• Love 1

I'm impressed that they realized that Lilah is really too young to enjoy Disneyland and I'm also impressed that Tori took Jackson for a little mommy and son vacation together and Zach stayed home and cared for Lilah.

Zach has his problems but I think he loves his little family and he puts forth an effort even if sometimes it's a bit awkward, he's learning as he goes. ❤️

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I'm impressed that they realized that Lilah is really too young to enjoy Disneyland and I'm also impressed that Tori took Jackson for a little mommy and son vacation together and Zach stayed home and cared for Lilah.

Zach has his problems but I think he loves his little family and he puts forth an effort even if sometimes it's a bit awkward, he's learning as he goes. ❤️

Lilah seems to cry a lot, so that would be a drag at "the happiest place on earth."  Matt said Zach was at the farm with Lilah, and so I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually staying there for the duration with Cha-Cha doing most of the child care.  Lilah and that giant dog he can't control would be a lot for Zach to deal with on his own!  I notice on any of Tori's "days off" (spa day, etc.), he's promptly heading for the farm with the kids.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Murphy’s shilling pet bandanas...Henry better get on it and start earning his keep!

EA6DBC1C-3856-4A19-906E-D75F025AB473.jpeg.361f6fef5f4812ecc67589473e392f43.jpeg

*Just kidding, I love Murphy, he’s so adorable 🤗🤗🤗 and I think he looks very cute in his bandana. I hope he’s on more episodes, he and Sully were my favorite Roloffs 😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I hope, for Murphy's sake alone, that Z&T move to the farm.  That poor dog deserves more of a life than being locked away and treated like a problem...

And Lucy needs a new friend since Felix was spirited away to the suburbs!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I hope, for Murphy's sake alone, that Z&T move to the farm.  That poor dog deserves more of a life than being locked away and treated like a problem...

And Lucy needs a new friend since Felix was spirited away to the suburbs!

Yes, I love seeing Murphy run through the fields at the farm and hopefully he and Lucy are pals 🤗🤗

• Love 4

I think there’s a reason we don’t see much of Murphy on the show anymore.  He might be happier in a more appropriate home.  His size and rambunctiousness weren’t amusing to me around multiple little people who have no way to control him.  I wonder if Tori regrets her decision.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/3/2021 at 1:36 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Awwwww Lilah learned to stand while Tori and Jackson were at Disneyland! ❤️

CD54C0ED-A5BF-4939-9C8C-A25EBC0372CA.jpeg

What does"tourist her out" mean?

And why the hashtag for some shop? 

#alwaysmoresellingout

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, seasons said:

What does"tourist her out" mean?

And why the hashtag for some shop? 

#alwaysmoresellingout

tourist her out- I think that means they have her wearing Disney stuff and I’m guessing that shop makes  headbands/bows I think she may have mentioned them before.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

tourist her out- I think that means they have her wearing Disney stuff and I’m guessing that shop makes  headbands/bows I think she may have mentioned them before.

Yup you got it right…Tori and Jackson picked up a bunch of Disney shirts, dresses, hair bows etc for Lilah while they were at Disneyland and “touristed her out” with Disney clothing.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yup you got it right…Tori and Jackson picked up a bunch of Disney shirts, dresses, hair bows etc for Lilah while they were at Disneyland and “touristed her out” with Disney clothing.

Thanks, sometimes I get slang wrong, but good to know I got that one right!

• Love 2