Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

I like how Princess / Duchess? Kate takes a ton of pictures of her three kids with her iPhone. Not everyone has the eye to take nice pictures, that's true, but hers come out great. They say the key is to take  a bunch of pics and then choose your favorites.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I wonder if Torri has ever been tested to see if she might carry the dwarf gene? Seems odd that all three pregnancies have produced dwarfs?

was the baby they lost a dwarf?

• Useful 2
9 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I wonder if Torri has ever been tested to see if she might carry the dwarf gene? Seems odd that all three pregnancies have produced dwarfs?

She doesn't have Zach's dwarf gene. Achondroplasia is a dominant gene, if she had it she would be a dwarf. 

Because its dominant, there is a 50/50 chance each time they get pregnant that the child will be a dwarf. Its actually Amy who beat the odds with three of the four kids being average height - the odds say two out of four should have dwarfism.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Was this stated somewhere about the third pregnancy?

• Useful 1

I love both of those above posts from Tori. I like how she just put all the praise onto those three ladies. 

Bonus: Amy looks fantabulous in that wedding picture. I would love to see her go back to a honey, chestnut brown color instead of the lighter gold color she has now. 

• Love 5

Looks like these two and the kids are off on another vacation.  I am thinking Disney.  Amy said during the live “my kids are all going on a vacation”.  Could they all be doing something together?  Anyway Tori posted in an Instagram story with the kids on the plane and they were not wearing masks.   Looks like she took it down, maybe she got a lot of negative comments.

• Love 1
(edited)

I love that bathing suit on Tori. Lylah is changing so fast.

eta Ahh, they are in Arizona. If that is at Matt and Caryn's complex then wowza, the kids (adultkids and kidkids, lol) must love going to visit. 

Edited by stewedsquash
On 5/10/2021 at 8:32 AM, ginger90 said:

872448C3-3932-4970-B19C-EAD98F593F64.jpeg

I think Amy and Tori look nice here.  I know there’s some photoshopping but it’s a really nice picture.  I think Amy should go back to this hairstyle, her bangs look better.  The way her hair is cut now make it see like her bangs start back almost at 2/3 of the way into her head and just hang straight down.  How long has Tori been married?  She looks so young here not that she looks old now, it might just be the filter, either way nice picture and it’s nice they seem to get along.

• Love 2

I wonder if Zach and Tori regret filling in the pool at their house now.  Telling Matt to get the pool ready at the farm pointed that out to me.

I just love Jackson!  He is so sweet and love to hear him talk.  Lilah is also adorable!

• Love 1

I disagree. They don't have to deal with the attractive nuisance that a pool would be to two young children, they can use their yard and when they want to swim they can use the pool at the farm. Win win.

• Love 5

On tomorrow's show, they discuss Jackson's bowed legs. In the article below, Zach discusses the surgeries he had on his legs. I remember watching his last one. So we'll find out when Jackson can have something done. Zach was 9 and then 14.

LPBW's Tori and Zach Roloff Discuss Son Jackson Getting Leg Surgery | PEOPLE.com

https://people.com/parents/lpbw-tori-zach-roloff-discuss-son-jackson-possibly-getting-leg-surgery/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=60ac494401ef8e00017b563e

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I will admit I wasn't paying close attention to last week's episode so not sure if it was stated that Zach does not have the money to buy the big house property.  He just wants to move in and live on the farm and help run it with Matt.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The People article above makes it sound as if the parents don’t think the bowed legs have gotten bad yet......omg, what do they consider severe?  The condition already looks painful, imo.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The People article above makes it sound as if the parents don’t think the bowed legs have gotten bad yet......omg, what do they consider severe?  The condition already looks painful, imo.  

My take away was that they were paying attention to it and consulting with a doctor. I don't have any reason to think the boy isn't getting appropriate care. He also doesn't appear to be in pain, and kids that age don't usually hide it.  I don't think Jackson's medical needs are being neglected. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Agree 1000%.

They noticed his legs were starting to bow "a little bit"??

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
16 minutes ago, seasons said:

Agree 1000%.

It sounds like they were perhaps responding to fan concerns about it.  It also sounds like they are preparing to take him to a doctor...hmmmm...his pediatrician certainly has noticed it, I would assume.   Both of my younger brothers had turned in feet that were treated when they were babies.  One wore special shoes with brace at night for a few months and the other had a cast on one foot that turned in. I guess Jackson’s condition is quite different.  I did read it often corrects by age 3.  How old is Jackson now?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It sounds like they were perhaps responding to fan concerns about it.  It also sounds like they are preparing to take him to a doctor...hmmmm...his pediatrician certainly has noticed it, I would assume.   Both of my younger brothers had turned in feet that were treated when they were babies.  One wore special shoes with brace at night for a few months and the other had a cast on one foot that turned in. I guess Jackson’s condition is quite different.  I did read it often corrects by age 3.  How old is Jackson now?

He just turned 4 I think a few weeks ago.

• Love 3

Zach who had a similar problem didn't start having corrective surgeries until 9. Since medical experts here feel Jackson should have gone under the knife at three, did Matt and Amy ignore their son's obvious medical condition as well?

8 hours ago, seasons said:

Are they supposed to say "Good lord, Jackson is SOOOO DEFORMED! Our kid is a freak below the waist! its BAD, people! Our son has a really bad problem and its awful and terrible!"

I have yet to see any indication that Jackson is receiving inadequate  medical care. 

• Love 10

I wore braces on my legs for a foot turnout when I was a toddler (foot still turns out btw). I’m surprised there wasn’t a brace or maybe a cast he could’ve worn for a few months earlier that could’ve helped his bone development?

• Useful 4

My mother used to say that babies and childrens' bones are 'soft'. The earlier a correction is made, the better. I wonder why they waited until little Jackson turned 4 to 'notice' his legs? We all noticed it way back when. This little guy is such a cutie and seems to be a good natured kid. I feel for him.  Another issue: he is 4 years old and can barely annunciate. I don't understand a word he says. This is another thing they need to look in to. Just my opinion.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, floridamom said:

My mother used to say that babies and childrens' bones are 'soft'. The earlier a correction is made, the better. I wonder why they waited until little Jackson turned 4 to 'notice' his legs? We all noticed it way back when. This little guy is such a cutie and seems to be a good natured kid. I feel for him.  Another issue: he is 4 years old and can barely annunciate. I don't understand a word he says. This is another thing they need to look in to. Just my opinion.

Based on some of the obvious safety issues they have posted on social media, I don’t think they think about some things.  I’m not sure what the problem is.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/24/2021 at 11:27 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I watched a little bit of the new season today and the first thing I noticed was that Jackson’s legs are extremely bowed.  He is walking on the outer part of his feet. That has  to be painful because the joints in the legs and hips compensate.  Maybe he is still too young to have it corrected. I would doubt that this will correct on its own.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Kid said:

I watched a little bit of the new season today and the first thing I noticed was that Jackson’s legs are extremely bowed.  He is walking on the outer part of his feet. That has  to be painful because the joints in the legs and hips compensate.  Maybe he is still too young to have it corrected. I would doubt that this will correct on its own.

I think you’re right and he’s still too young to have the surgery.

JMO but the way they addressed it made it seem like they have their head in the clouds and just now noticed that his legs are a little bit bowed... there’s videos of Jackson from over a year ago and his legs are VERY bowed even back then.

I think TLC is behind the way it was presented on the show and if that’s the case they didn’t do Zach and Tori any favours because they made it seem like they’re just now noticing that there might be a problem but since Zach has personally gone through this exact situation and the surgery involved I’m sure they’ve been monitoring Jackson’s development with his doctor and are well aware of what needs to be done.

• Love 6

Tori seems to be in extreme denial about her children’s medical issues. She says she’s thinking Jackson will outgrow his bowed legs and that he might not need surgery. Are you kidding me? She came back from the doctor’s appointment and made it seem like the doctor wasn’t too concerned, that they should “wait and see.” I personally think that’s what Tori is saying, not the doctor. Amy and Zach have tried to gently tell Tori that surgery is likely but she refuses to listen to reason. Lilah seems behind, developmentally.  She can’t sit up or lift her head up, yet once again Tori refuses to believe anything’s wrong. I think it’s terribly selfish and irresponsible to keep getting pregnant when there’s a good chance the child will be a dwarf with medical issues. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I suspect some of the medical info on the children is not being disclosed right now. I can’t say I object to that. I hope it’s not that Tori is in denial.  

Has anyone noticed they don’t show their dog anymore?  I haven’t seen it all on the show and in only one photo online with their family photos.  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I suspect some of the medical info on the children is not being disclosed right now. I can’t say I object to that. I hope it’s not that Tori is in denial.  

Has anyone noticed they don’t show their dog anymore?  I haven’t seen it all on the show and in only one photo online with their family photos.  

Murphy was on last week’s episode when Chris and Amy went over to Zach’s and Tori’s house.  I don’t remember seeing him tonight though, but I missed some of it.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Murphy was on last week’s episode when Chris and Amy went over to Zach’s and Tori’s house.  I don’t remember seeing him tonight though, but I missed some of it.

I’ll have to rewatch it. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I only remember it because Murphy almost knocked Amy over when she came in the gate.

Oh, perhaps that’s why he isn’t shown more.  I only found him in one of their family photos either.  

32 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Tori recently did an Instagram story/commercial for a dog food she feeds Murphy.  He's still around.

I noticed that…. Tori used to shill “Farmers Dog” which was a stew in a pouch with her Code:Tori20 and it was the best thing since sliced bread but now she’s shilling a dry kibble with her Code:Tori20 and going on about it being the best and how Murphy has lots of allergies and can’t eat most foods. 🙄

Tori’s been posting videos of Lilah out on the street in front of their house walking while pushing a little toy that helps her stand and in every single video Lilah is wearing socks, no shoes.

Jackson has sandals on but Lilah never has shoes, just socks as she walks all over the filthy street… wtf?

she used to put Jackson in the backyard wearing a diaper and bare feet to push his play lawnmower meanwhile Zach was in the background with blue jeans, jacket and boots mowing the lawn.

I don’t understand it  🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 4

Well Tori rarely has shoes on, I have seen many videos of her inside the house and in the yard not wearing shoes.  Poor Lilah what if she stepped on a nail or a sharp rock.  I don't understand it either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori’s been posting videos of Lilah out on the street in front of their house walking while pushing a little toy that helps her stand and in every single video Lilah is wearing socks, no shoes.

Jackson has sandals on but Lilah never has shoes, just socks as she walks all over the filthy street… wtf?

she used to put Jackson in the backyard wearing a diaper and bare feet to push his play lawnmower meanwhile Zach was in the background with blue jeans, jacket and boots mowing the lawn.

I don’t understand it  🤷‍♀️ 

I've been wondering the same thing Joan, for the last couple weeks Lilah in her socks walking down the street, not even on the sidewalk, the street IN SOCKS  🧦😕

36 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Well Tori rarely has shoes on, I have seen many videos of her inside the house and in the yard not wearing shoes.  Poor Lilah what if she stepped on a nail or a sharp rock.  I don't understand it either.

Good point LucyEth, now that you mention it I've seen Tori in bare feet on the driveway, in the yard, not sure if I've seen her in the street with bare feet but it wouldn't surprise me,

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Y’all need to check out Tori’s Instagram as she has posted pics of her and the kids and friends strawberry picking on a dirt field and Lilah has no shoes and pretty dirty looking feet and not a happy camper in one shot....Tori commented she “forgot” to put shoes on BOTH Jackson and Lilah and when she realized it she stopped and got Jackson some shoes on the way but didn’t for Lilah!  

How do you “forget” to put shoes on your kid’s feet knowing you are all going to a dirty farm field??

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Y’all need to check out Tori’s Instagram as she has posted pics of her and the kids and friends strawberry picking on a dirt field and Lilah has no shoes and pretty dirty looking feet and not a happy camper in one shot....Tori commented she “forgot” to put shoes on BOTH Jackson and Lilah and when she realized it she stopped and got Jackson some shoes on the way but didn’t for Lilah!  

How do you “forget” to put shoes on your kid’s feet knowing you are all going to a dirty farm field??

Well there you go..... once again Lilah with no damn shoes on... not even socks this time!

Like you said...how do you leave the house to take your kids to a strawberry farm and forget their shoes?

Good grief, sometimes I wonder about Tori 😂

Thanks for the pics @ginger90 ❤️

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5BDAFC2C-53F4-4625-AB6B-4F3576A813EB.jpeg

FCEDC5DE-F081-4850-AD35-260868464002.jpeg

Good lord!

what is she thinking? 
doesn’t she know all the bacteria, germs etc she’s exposing Lilah to?

Lilah isn’t exactly the most robust healthy kid, there’s all kinds of manure, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, bird poop, animal poop and a lot of other nasty stuff in berry fields, a friend of ours is from a family that had large berry farms for many, many years and when I was younger I worked at the farms in summer, no one should be there in bare feet!

even organic berry farms have liquid manure and other naturally composted nutrients applied to help the plants produce bigger and better berries… it’s not a good place for bare feet!

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Love 18