Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I thought Tori posted photos of Zach being fitted for it (with Jackson in the pic)?

She did it was an instagram story so gone now, but it did look like they were in a store trying on suits.  Jackson was also in the picture in a suit.

4 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Indochino makes mail order suits. You take your measurements and pick your options and they ship it to you. They do have some showrooms where you can have them take your measurements in person. I don't know if they still mail you your suit if you have a fitting in person or not. They do have 2 locations in Portand, so Zach could have gone for a fitting, but let's be honest, he and Tori probably half-assed sending in some measurements and no matter how well fitting, any suit that's mailed to you is going to look like a hot mess when it's unpacked. Their whole schtick is cheap custom suits. Looks like he got what he paid for! LOL! I get the impression they are trendy disposable suits. $300 or less for a custom suit doesn't really scream quality forever piece. 

I agree… they have those places here as well.

you go into a shop and they measure you and the actual suit is made in Hong Kong or Thailand etc and they mail you the suit in a box and they look like crap.. cheap fabric and they are not anything like a proper custom made suit like you get at a high end tailor.

even the name of the place sounded like an Asian sweat shop.

A decent custom suit made from quality fabric at a proper store like Harry Rosen starts around 2K and goes up from there, but they fit beautifully and the fabric drapes like silk and doesn’t wrinkle…. no way that stiff wrinkled mess that Zach had on was a quality custom suit

Zach probably doesn’t care because he’ll wear it once to Amy’s wedding and that will be that so it makes sense not to spend a lot of money… he’s not purchasing suits that he will literally be living in 5 days a week while going to his corporate job

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Zach probably doesn’t care because he’ll wear it once to Amy’s wedding and that will be that so it makes sense not to spend a lot of money… he’s not purchasing suits that he will literally be living in 5 days a week while going to his corporate job

I guess I'm not seeing the problem. The suit has to look nice for one day, he's not spending a lot of money on a suit he will likely never wear again, and because of his dwarfism, he can't just rent a tux/formal clothes. Is there a reason he needs to buy a custom suit for a lot of money for one day?

And is there a reason he should, instead of just buying a new suit, struggle to lose weight so he can wear his old suit that he got for his wedding five years ago?

Somehow I sense he'd be deemed cheap for doing that.

Regardless, he makes a decent wage on the reality show, if he wants a new suit he'll only wear once, its no more wasteful than any of the other purchasing done by all the members of the Roloff family. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if Zach or Matt can buy anything off the rack and if so what size.  Zach….. pullover shirts in boy’s department …size 14, maybe?

Achons like Zach and Amy should be able to wear "normal" sizes except for sleeves and pants legs since their torsos are average-size and only the limbs are short.  CDB (cute dwarf butt, according to Tori) might affect pant size.  Matt has disastrophic dysplasia -- a different kind.

19 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Achons like Zach and Amy should be able to wear "normal" sizes except for sleeves and pants legs since their torsos are average-size and only the limbs are short. 

I think that's why some things like pants sometimes end up looking a bit off.  If the length is simply cut off without a bit a tapering, they look too wide.  

• Love 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSvfSANA50v/

Pics of Jackson and Zach at the skate part.  Also one pic of Lilah.  Tori said that Jackson rode his scooter like he OWNS the place! Seriously, though I’m glad they are bringing him to a relatively empty park instead of him zipping behind people’s cars in the neighborhood.  Since the park looked relatively empty, doesn’t seem like they had to worry about any bigger kids knocking him over.  I’m also glad he seems to enjoy riding his scooter, I wonder if his achondroplasia or leg surgeries will eventually change how he rides.  He really zips around on it, I loved skate parks when I was a kid.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSvfSANA50v/

Pics of Jackson and Zach at the skate part.  Also one pic of Lilah.  Tori said that Jackson rode his scooter like he OWN the place! Seriously, though I’m glad they are bringing him to a relatively empty park instead of him zipping behind people’s cars in the neighborhood.  Since the park looked relatively empty, doesn’t seem like they had to worry about any bigger kids knocking him over.  I’m also glad he seems to enjoy riding his scooter, I wonder if his achondroplasia or leg surgeries will eventually change how he rides.  He really zips around on it, I loved skate parks when I was a kid.

What is this obsession Tori has with bragging on how Jackson behaves like he owns places?  I’m going to assume she interprets the way he acts as an indication of confidence, which is a good thing, but I’m beginning to wonder. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What is this obsession Tori has with bragging on how Jackson behaves like he owns places?  I’m going to assume she interprets the way he acts as an indication of confidence, which is a good thing, but I’m beginning to wonder. 

She's mainly interested in him OWNING the farm one day; this is good practice!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

She's mainly interested in him OWNING the farm one day; this is good practice!

Yeah, I would lean more forwards comments like He seemed right at home or he fit right in.  But, owning the place…….?  Too presumptuous, for my taste.  I might hear it once and that’s enough.  

• Love 5

I have never seen anyone brag about their kids like Tori does, I don't think Audrey is as bad as her.  They're brave and fearless, smart and sassy.  Give it break Tori and please stop with "like he owns the place".  

• Love 7

First, I've never known anyone IRL who let a four year old go down a "massive" skateboard park ramp on a pre-school scooter.  I've also never seen it in person.  

Second, how many pairs of glasses has Lilah had?  

Tori does not live life in the realm I know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I have never seen anyone brag about their kids like Tori does, I don't think Audrey is as bad as her.  They're brave and fearless, smart and sassy.  Give it break Tori and please stop with "like he owns the place".  

Exactly it’s too much… I get it that she’s proud of his confidence and wants to praise him but her praise is kind of strange and sounds like BRAGGING which is never a good thing to teach a child.

she said that Jackson got a fat lip….he went head first into the concrete, split his lip, was bleeding all over the place but didn’t want to go home! Because HE OWNS THE PLACE! 😂

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Overcompensating.

1 hour ago, Absolom said:

First, I've never known anyone IRL who let a four year old go down a "massive" skateboard park ramp on a pre-school scooter.  I've also never seen it in person.  

I've said it before; Tori lives in La-La Land!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

Generally, the skate parks where I have seen little kids I would say 5-10 years old would only go before bigger kids got there and usually at empty times. It was not very common, but I saw it growing up. I really thought Zach (i.e. the actual farm employees/contractors) would have built some sort of scooter/skate ramp for Jackson at Roloff Farms.

I mean Jackson was also kinda flung down the snow mountain with Zach, who’s basically no help.  I think they’re trying to foster his confidence, although not always in a good or the best way IMO, but as weird as it sounds, I have seen kids that are close to his age around 5 face plant on scooters and skateboards. I was actually more worried about him getting hit by a car zipping by people’s driveways. But the seem kinda lax on the safety sometimes from an outside view, but that seemed fostered at the Roloffs going back to Zach childhood. YMMV, of course.

I do wonder how Lilah will be treated once she’s able to walk or get around, if it will still be OWNING the place or be overprotective.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Generally, the skate parks where I have seen little kids I would say 5-10 years old would only go before bigger kids got there and usually at empty times.

l wouldn't think twice about 8 year olds and up, but that's twice Jackson's age.  That he face planted is a good sign he wasn't ready for what he was doing.  My grandson is 9 and goes to the skate board parks, but his parents made him wait until he was about 6 and had some competency gained from less challenging areas where the pre-school group goes. So far he has never face planted.  I know there is an age limit sign on the actual skate board portion.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Absolom said:

l wouldn't think twice about 8 year olds and up, but that's twice Jackson's age.  That he face planted is a good sign he wasn't ready for what he was doing.  My grandson is 9 and goes to the skate board parks, but his parents made him wait until he was about 6 and had some competency gained from less challenging areas where the pre-school group goes. So far he has never face planted.  I know there is an age limit sign on the actual skate board portion.  

Yeah, I don’t think it’s the greatest plan what they did, but just that I saw it before.   Of course, I personally think this was more of a photo op of Jackson in action for SM.  Of course, the probably didn’t plan on the face plant.  Sometimes Zach and Tori seem like teenagers instead of 30-somethings.

Edited by Irate Panda
Took out superfluous childhood stuff
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, beagletime said:

Zach and Tori need to adjust Jackson's helmet so that it fits him properly.  The loose, lopsided helmet is not going to offer him the proper protection.  Lilah is so cute in her glasses.

They said he is using his bike helmet for now and they plan on getting him a proper skateboard helmet that fits properly.

so another reason why they shouldn’t let him go whole hog like he OWNS the place… maybe get him all the proper protective gear first. Idiots!

• Love 10

Something Zach and Tori should read and consider:

Especially this part:

Secondly, is your child equipped with the skills to navigate the park? There is a lot of peer pressure at these places to push yourself. Make sure your child has the skills needed to actually be aware of what they are and are not capable of. If your child is not then let them play in the driveway or the local empty parking lot before putting them in that environment.

This is why our local parks have a lot of "sidewalk" areas that curve and have slopes and turns.  Some have small jumps.  It gives the junior set a beginner and advanced beginner area where they can learn and practice appropriately.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Does anyone know if Zach’s part-time job at the soccer club was real or if it was just for the show?

I think it was half and half. In any case they canned him.why not? He doesn't know shit,about anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Sometimes Always Zach and Tori seem like teenagers instead of 30-somethings.

Fixed it for you!

11 hours ago, beagletime said:

Lilah is so cute in her nineteeth pair of glasses.

Fixed it for you!

How many does she have (or has she had)?  There's a reason why pediatric optometrists give babies the goggle type held on by an elastic band -- so they'll fit property instead of slipping around.  It's not a fashion show!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Fixed it for you!

Fixed it for you!

How many does she have (or has she had)?  There's a reason why pediatric optometrists give babies the goggle type held on by an elastic band -- so they'll fit property instead of slipping around.  It's not a fashion show!

The TLC show Outdaughtered has Hazel, one of the multiples with visions problems. She had the band glasses when she was a baby. She's six now and has had regular glasses for a few years. Tori doesn't have as many children so she must not mind changing glasses all the time. 

• Useful 2

The "goggles" aren't because you can't afford more stylish frames; it's because they fit best in order to aid the child's vision (and what happened to the patch)?  But Tori was very vocal about finding them "ugly" and immediately switched out.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

The "goggles" aren't because you can't afford more stylish frames; it's because they fit best in order to aid the child's vision (and what happened to the patch)?  But Tori was very vocal about finding them "ugly" and immediately switched out.

YES!  Why oh why can’t parents understand this?  I have a similar situation in my extended family.  I get so frustrated.  WTF is wrong with some parents? It’s not a fashion show. It’s the ability of your child to see and function in life!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I blame SM.  She has yet another pair on her (silver frames) in the latest pics!

Maybe I’m not in the majority but I thought she looked the cutest in her little “goggle” glasses

if Tori is changing her glasses to look cuter it’s not working for me. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 7

I can't believe Tori would just let a kid that little have a bag of popcorn.  Popcorn is on the top 10 list of things that can make toddlers choke.  Z&T are stupid

Popcorn. Again, this is a risk due to a young child’s inability to chew well. If you’re wondering when babies can eat popcorn, it’s best to hold off until around the age of four.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Absolom said:

She's letting a toddler have popcorn?  Popcorn is supposed to wait until around age four.  I'd say three maybe based on the maturity of the child.  

So in this case, five (since "Bean" obviously has developmental delays).

In the previous picture, it was a bag of chips of some kind, captioned, "Living her best life!"

• LOL 4
39 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

4D4EBAA7-7314-4096-9DFA-2D9CD0B6F6D5.jpeg

Got to agree it’s not a cute outfit…. It seems like the neck is too big while the arms, chest are pulling like they’re too tight…. hopefully the legs are snap closures or it would be a logistic nightmare when changing diapers.

the pattern and color would be better suited on a granny dress or blouse.

• Love 1

I thought maybe they were pajamas at first, but no matter what, it's the oddest pattern ever for infant sized clothes. I mean, I guess if there's a diaper blow out, you don't have to worry about stains, so there's that going for it. And the stupidity of letting a toddler eat popcorn was only upped by the stupidity of letting her blindly pull it out of a bag that looks like it came from a snack bar of sorts, so she could be eating un-popped kernels or just hulls. That's a choking hazard for anyone, let alone a toddler. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can’t recall…. Is Jackson potty trained?

In a recent pic it looked like he had a diaper under his pants but maybe it was just chubby little dwarf butt?

He is potty trained.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2021 at 5:30 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Right? It's so obnoxious. I'd be a wreck if this was my kid doing this...how about taking him to an empty parking lot instead of a concrete skate course that was built for much older and more experienced skate boarders.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2021 at 10:57 PM, Absolom said:

Especially this part:

This is why our local parks have a lot of "sidewalk" areas that curve and have slopes and turns.  Some have small jumps.  It gives the junior set a beginner and advanced beginner area where they can learn and practice appropriately.

On 8/19/2021 at 10:57 PM, Absolom said:

Especially this part:

Excellent primer for novices and parents of novices. Jackson is too young to be at this skate park. His size is an issue but more that that, his age is an issue. He's too young to understand that he doesn't "own" any space that is used by other people. He doesn't have the ability at his age to judge what he can and cannot handle or that he needs to watch out for others and get out of the way...especially if Mom is telling him he "owns" the park. I was shocked to see this child being allowed and encouraged to do this and he wasn't even properly outfitted for it as well. Not surprised he face planted and hurt himself...but yet the adults in his life just take more photos for IG and think it's "cool". 

• Love 7

I don’t follow Tori or Zach……does anyone know if anyone sends them information on child safety, risks, hazards, things to avoid, common sense tips on keeping your child safe?  They really need some help, just like Jer and Auj.  Do they ever consider that their continued actions could jeopardize their TLC relationship?  I can’t help but wonder if they’ve really thought it through.

I used to like Tori, but I don’t care for her character on the show anymore.  And what she shows about herself off the show is even worse. She and Zach haven’t matured as much as you would expect for parents their age, imo. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9